April 29, 2024, 05:59:02 AM

Author Topic: Wisdom & Youth.  (Read 5674 times)

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Wisdom & Youth.
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2009, 08:32:53 PM »
Eric Gill to the left of Marlon Morris , Junior Noel to the left of Latapy ,,,dont see Leosen there cant pick the fella to the left front row only...... and of course OB the Manager.
Leonson has to be the fella in the back row with his arms fold in the red track pants between murice and the white guy.
      Aye boy i told you all that fella in the red Trackpants in Ainsley Weeks he was on the national Youth team with Latas,Colin Rocke,Marcelle etc etc i'm sure about that. 

Yes  ... the red track pants is 100% Weeks, looks the same today so not sure why de mix up

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2009, 08:38:28 PM »
Front row, first on yuh left looks like Roger Callender

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2009, 09:36:35 PM »

Najjar and KJ coaching together then ?
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2009, 10:57:25 AM »
The thing about Najjar, when he was coach twice for T&T what was his accomplishments ?

Anton, Vidale and now Najjar, all of a sudden they get tounge...

He also writes in-direct stuff trying to get his point accross like you toying with a fish and a bamboo rod.

He eh say NOTHING different to what everyone here knows.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2009, 11:00:39 AM »
Name the players.....  ;D

Ah seeing  Maurice, Cooper, Jamerson, Morris, Latapy and Faustin.

Did Najjar ever play for T&T ?

Who is de next fella on de far left in de red shirt ? Najjar drinking pardna....  :rotfl:

Who is de white fella ? was he any good... ?

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2009, 11:21:54 AM »
Men guessing and throwing all kinda name...

Faustin?? nah man... not at all..

I still have lil doubts that is Leonson too...

but hear nah... manage in de darkers rocking ah real saga boy liming kit... de cap just rest on he head just so  :rotfl:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2009, 11:51:15 AM »
        I respect your statements/response on these statements made by Najjar,but i will beg to disagree on everything you said here

Coops...I didn't feel like reposting the whole quote but I respect what you had to say and I agree with it. I was just pointing out that Latas already say the same thing, he does not want to play and wishes he could share his knowledge with the younger ones and let them take over. The same thing Naijaar want, you want and I want.

The only difference is, if a 40 year old Latas is better than anything else we have there...and if that could make the difference between 0 points and 3 points, yes it reflects a sad state of affairs in the country and I am disgusted that we still have to depend on him and Yorke...but I still prefer 3 points now and we deal with building again for the future from August 2010.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2009, 07:53:38 PM »
        I respect your statements/response on these statements made by Najjar,but i will beg to disagree on everything you said here

Coops...I didn't feel like reposting the whole quote but I respect what you had to say and I agree with it. I was just pointing out that Latas already say the same thing, he does not want to play and wishes he could share his knowledge with the younger ones and let them take over. The same thing Naijaar want, you want and I want.

The only difference is, if a 40 year old Latas is better than anything else we have there...and if that could make the difference between 0 points and 3 points, yes it reflects a sad state of affairs in the country and I am disgusted that we still have to depend on him and Yorke...but I still prefer 3 points now and we deal with building again for the future from August 2010.

Agreed ..... the youth men dem certainly have their footballing futures ahead of them but at the same time they should not be handed the mantle just because of a date of birth.

Latas ent no dummy and will not go out there as a player if it will hurt the team chances of winning. Every time he steps on the field, something positive happens, all of a sudden we look like we can score ... I could go on and on ... AND WE ALL KNOW THIS

I wonder if anyone in Cameroon was vex when Roger Milla came from no where, lil unfit, not playing competitive ball and was the best story of the WC 1990 and come back in 94 at age 42 or 43 and buss one in Russia ass!!

Youth is temporary and a joy while it lasts, but experience is permanent and irreplaceable... :beermug: :beermug:

« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 07:55:18 PM by College »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2009, 08:33:33 PM »
I wonder if anyone in Cameroon was vex when Roger Milla came from no where, lil unfit, not playing competitive ball and was the best story of the WC 1990 and come back in 94 at age 42 or 43 and buss one in Russia ass!!

I go tell yuh dat Coop's was in he glee watchin dat!  De buggah was dribblin so much dey had to run and fetch one a he ole trainin bib fuh him fuss he was wettin dong de place wit excitement!  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2009, 09:05:08 PM »

I go tell yuh dat Coop's was in he glee watchin dat!  De buggah was dribblin so much dey had to run and fetch one a he ole trainin bib fuh him fuss he was wettin dong de place wit excitement!  ;D
       Yes i eh go lie i enjoyed every moment of it,i have no problem with Latas playing if he has too,may be it is just me over reacting because i just don't know how it will feel,the Coach of a national team playing on the team,Roger Milla did something like that and made history nothing wrong with us trying,remember that was 1990 and this is 2009. 

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2009, 09:08:19 PM »

Yes i eh go lie i enjoyed every moment of it,i have no problem with Latas playing if he has too,may be it is just me over reacting because i just don't know how it will feel,the Coach of a national team playing on the team,Roger Milla did something like that and made history nothing wrong with us trying,remember that was 1990 and this is 2009. 

20 YRS LATER LIGHTNING STRIKES
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2009, 06:34:13 PM »
Name the players.....  ;D

Back Row: Crispin St. Louis (RIP), Graeme Rodriquez, Ainsley Weekes, Michael Maurice, Sean Cooper, Ashton Payne
Middle Row: Desmond O'Brien (manager), Kenrick Fleary, Eric Gill, Marlon Morris, Clayton Morris, Wayne Baptiste, Hannibal Najjar (coach)
Front Row: ??.., Junior Noel, Russell Latapy, Linly Prince, Rahim (Joel?)

so what year was that?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 01:16:51 PM by Tallman »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>