April 26, 2024, 10:26:10 AM

Author Topic: Warriors allow El Salvador a great come back.  (Read 26614 times)

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warriors allow El Salvador to come back.
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2009, 11:03:28 PM »
fittness and attidude!  .........and more talent in defence.   Fix that and I think we good.   no easy task though

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: stern should neva wear another tnt uniform
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2009, 11:05:48 PM »
like i was watching ah different game yes...

because 30 mins into the first half i had to ask if stern was sweating..

Of course dem go never see that. All dem concern with is that primary school thing dem fool does do call the Stern Turn.

When I see see Stern step up to the penalty I jes knew it. Dwight wid all he experience and KJ in good form, but we let ah man who benching for he 2nd division club hit the penalty.

Believe you me, dem 3 points coming back to haunt we, BIG TIME.

For ah 2nd I though one ah he chile modda was in the stands, cause that cyah be a penalty from a so called Legend!!

Stern is ah RANKIN SHITHOUND

Més que un club.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2009, 11:08:27 PM »
scotland we miss yuh today brother,ah goat take yuh place and shit heself.

Hear nah, capomemamyhaveahtoti, or whaever de fack is yuh name,
wham tuh  ..''i done talk ''  ??? ??? ..Yuh mean yuh done shit ..If yuh so distraught bout de lost or de miss penalty ,why de f@ck yuh n dive orf ah mudda c ont bridge an puh yuh chupid arse outta yuh misery ...yuh only playing yuh facking mad  ..steupps !!

Yes Stern John miss a penalty ,but he also assist in de fuss goal . If he was not dragged down after Sternturning de defender he may have scored  and was still rewarded a penalty .The man had a good game ,strikers/players miss goals and penalties...IT IS PART OF THE FACKING GAME ... DEAL WID IT !!!
3 points wudda been precious , yes ,but if yuh want tuh say Stern misses is de reason we eh get 3pts , then yuh have tuh say Stern pass tuh Carlos and the rewarded penalty he got  is the reason we score 2 goals and leave with ah point .So hush yuh drunk MC .
boy haul u dutty syphillitic modda c**t.who de f**k u talkin to.u might be the fuss man ah make suck meh cock,yuh lil bitch.

Haul yuh stinking mudda c ont ....Yuh facking DUNCE !!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 11:11:43 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2009, 11:12:26 PM »

wham tuh  ..''i done talk ''  ??? ??? ..Yuh mean yuh done shit ..If yuh so distraught bout de lost or de miss penalty ,why de f@ck yuh n dive orf ah mudda c ont bridge an puh yuh chupid arse outta yuh misery ...yuh only playing yuh facking mad  ..steupps !!

Yes Stern John miss a penalty ,but he also assist in de fuss goal . If he was not dragged down after Sternturning de defender he may have scored  and was still rewarded a penalty .The man had a good game ,strikers/players miss goals and penalties...IT IS PART OF THE FACKING GAME ... DEAL WID IT !!!
3 points wudda been precious , yes ,but if yuh want tuh say Stern misses is de reason we eh get 3pts , then yuh have tuh say Stern pass tuh Carlos and the rewarded penalty he got  is the reason we score 2 goals and leave with ah point .So hush yuh drunk MC .
boy haul u dutty syphillitic modda c**t.who de f**k u talkin to.u might be the fuss man ah make suck meh cock,yuh lil bitch.

Haul yuh stinking mudda c ont ....
ah feel stern use to rest dick on you.yuh should change yuh name to.....cum in me.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2009, 11:14:49 PM »
This is one shyte thread that should never be on the board again.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2009, 11:16:40 PM »

ah feel stern use to rest dick on you.yuh should chande yuh name to.....cum in me.

How old yuh is now ?? well dais how long ago yuh mudda did scream dat in meh ear .

« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 11:23:53 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2009, 11:21:25 PM »

ah feel stern use to rest dick on you.yuh should chande yuh name to.....cum in me.

...'cum in me'

How old yuh is now ?? well dais how long ago yuh mudda did scream dat in meh ear .
meh modda really tell me bout u,she say u did like to wear she panty and dance round de room b4 she put de dildo in yuh ass.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline vale

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2009, 11:29:50 PM »
Fitness seemed to be the major factor. We let it slip around the 70min mark. The team put their heart into it early on but they faded. We need to get things right fast but I will take the away point any time. This could prove crucial in the long run.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2009, 11:34:05 PM »
Players need to be held more accountable. I am not going to comment on the coaching right now but I have to comment on our players.

With all due respect, I think El Salvador deserve to win the game. They kept possession well, they kept the pressure on Trinidad and created decent opportunities. If you'll recalled, their players would sprint back into position after each attack, sprint to every ball that went out of play and kept pushing forward for goals. They showed that they wanted to win.

I don't think there was one point in the game where we made AT LEAST 10 passes within ourselves.

I don't think we had at least 3-4 consistent crosses from either side all game.

I don't think we looked composed during the game (even when we were 2 goals up).

We had top class players unable to control the ball properly....unable to hold up the ball effectively....marking poorly, and making unforced error (especially in defense). These are signs of panic.

I was disappointed when Dwight allowed Stern to take the penalty (especially knowing that the score was only 2-0). You would have never seen Zidane giving up those responsibilities to no one else on his team during his playing tenure (unless the game was secured). You will never see Deco or any other top class player who are quality in penalties/free kicks give up those types of responsibilities ESPECIALLY taken into the consideration the score.

Now, there is only so much a coach can do. But the players had these things in their control and was unable to do it.

Fortunately, we came out with a point away from home. I think this needed to happen now. Let's hope things get better as we come closer to our next encounter.

Kingman

« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 09:20:48 AM by kingman »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2009, 11:39:07 PM »
They played with no composure.  :( 
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
Re: Dwight get a red card
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2009, 11:46:14 PM »
ok, so ive seen the report on Yahoo! and it says that he was sent off after receiving a 2nd yellow card for dissent. Must have happened post 2nd goal.

throw parties, not grenades.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2009, 12:26:17 AM »
Couple things here...

1. Stern John should be we #1 Striker.....KJ dont impress me for International Football...not in Stern class

2. Birchall should play ALL GAMES MAXIMUM time unless injured

3. Fellas not holding onto d ball.

4. Spann iz ah desperate fix..and Lawrence time to take ah break..time to drop d bomb(BUT WHO)

5. Good thing here is it is our first game...time to clean house...and throw out dirty laundry...time for fellas to stop taking dey position for granted...that includes Yorkie...(we have other experienced players on d team now too to add leadership as well) 
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Scolari TnT coach in waiting?
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2009, 01:42:59 AM »
Fellas done mention that possibility .We know Jack can make magic if he want to.Wha allyuh say?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2009, 02:53:11 AM »
meh modda really tell me bout u,she say u did like to wear she panty and dance round de room b4 she put de dildo in yuh ass.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
enough is enough with the murphies law already!
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2009, 03:33:35 AM »
I could honestly say, that last night was one of the worst tobankas i've ever had!!! :'(

i was in elation watching the USA mex game and thinking how wonderful it was to start off the campaign with 3 points when the sports caster said that we had a 2 nil lead going in to the break.

then i jumped on my computer only to see stern john blew a penalty, that's when a negative feeling came over me, i left and went to the corner store only to find out we blew a 2 goal lead.

now i don't want to complain, but i've been saying it all along , this mad fellow is just that! and he don't have a clue, so why is he still coaching our team . the man is ah forkin blight and a fruad, and he needs to give it up

i believe the younger fellas needs to go abroad and learn their craft, so they could come back home and contribute to the cause, but as of now , if this mad coach had any sense he would realize that we don't have a prayer playing these green yutes.

this team could do some damage and save us a whole lot of face if it looked something like this.

what do you think.

ince

telesford                              james                                      lawrence                         john

carlos                                    birchall                                hyland                                          whitley

roberts

jones
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 04:29:52 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline teddy bear

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2009, 04:16:28 AM »
Can't we all jjjust get along? :rotfl:

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2009, 04:37:46 AM »
Can't we all jjjust get along?

True that

To be distressing each other Mothers.....nah that not cool

Rastafari

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2009, 04:55:46 AM »
TIme out - Fellas time out. I know how passionate we are and I mad as hell. Leading two nil and throwing away a penalty. we should have put this game to rest.
. Well, look on the bright side we came away with a point and Stern will make amends in T&T against Honduras. In the mean time let not your hearts be troubled.
 Our concern should be for the defence as we have Scotland and others for firing power.
 Maybe we need to lobby for James- cyd and avery.

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2009, 04:59:53 AM »
Key moments in d game

1 When Keyeno thomas had to come off,makan came on and was givin away silly fouls at d edge of the box(two resultin in goals).

2 We had a freekick at d edge of the box ,stern decided to shot low and hard ,when we hav ah dead ball player as Daniel

3 The penalty miss

4 Birchall comin of for Leon,even  thoughbirchall was not lookin like himself at times he was helping to hold the  mid cuz as d game went on yorke legs got tired,leon came on and neva settle in .
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2009, 05:04:18 AM »
1 When Keyeno thomas had to come off,makan came on and was givin away silly fouls at d edge of the box(two resultin in goals).

Very much Agreed...he look real shakey
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2009, 05:06:06 AM »
Stern play well...time to drop KJ...not in Stern class....and dat is especially so at International Level
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2009, 05:12:10 AM »
Stern play well...time to drop KJ...not in Stern class....and dat is especially so at International Level

Yeh everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion....I beg to disagree....KJ work his ass off in this game,had he scored I am sure your take on his ability would be much different

Rastafari

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2009, 05:13:04 AM »
Key moments in d game

2 We had a freekick at d edge of the box ,stern decided to shot low and hard ,when we hav ah dead ball player as Daniel

3 The penalty miss

4 Birchall comin of for Leon,even  thoughbirchall was not lookin like himself at times he was helping to hold the  mid cuz as d game went on yorke legs got tired,leon came on and neva settle in .

2-0 wasn't no time to give stern no bligh, d free kick wasn't no time to give stern no bligh, u use d people that can kill off the game, how d phukk u go give ah man who low on confidence set pieces, guatemala 05 was evidence enough that he eh no dead ball person, stern had to make his own opportunities to break his own funk, dwight allow frien' ting to overshadow d main objective and no ah not blamin stern either, both those cases were leadership decisions dwight shoulda know better
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 06:16:32 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: enough is enough with the murphies law already!
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2009, 05:37:01 AM »
It doh work jus so padrna.
Football is not simple theory.
1+1 rarely ever equals 2

The one thing in football that is a sureity though is that T&T will always find a way to make things emotionally draining....
But this team has the potential I think to finish 3rd, we need to tighten up some areas.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warriors allow El Salvador a great come back.
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2009, 06:07:16 AM »
Yeh everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion....I beg to disagree....KJ work his ass off in this game,had he scored I am sure your take on his ability would be much different

Jahrain ....KJ have alot to prove to me granted he is still young...he aint show me at International Level he anywhere close to touching Stern... Ok so they are different players...when he start banging in goals against d US and Mexico then I will consider him our No#1 striker but for now I giving Stern he dues.  Stern is ah BOSS..simple as that...
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
Re: enough is enough with the murphies law already!
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2009, 06:16:03 AM »
De game has changed the world over, but it is especially evident in our national team with some players bigger than the coach.  The only time that was not the case we qualified for the World Cup.  In my humble opinion, Beenie would have handled the substitutions much differently, have a game plan and won the game. 

Too many men focusing on a missed penalty.  After watching them El Salvadoreans fight, me eh sure that game would have been iced if we had a 4-0 lead.  Playing at home with a hostile crowd brought out that extra fight.  We would have to be blind to say that we were totally deserving of beating that team by any rediculous scoreline.  They fought and played good.  Congrats to them, we realize that our ship is not as sound as many thought.  Coming out with a 2-2 draw with the pressure we took from El Salvador is good.

But back to my initial point, with a 2-0 lead and 15 minutes to go, ball possesion becomes the key (it may not look pretty) but we could not string a good 5-10 passes all game (Check the video).  Our defense is piss poor and our game (defensive) tactics appears non-existant.  If Beenie running de game and Dwight (or any player) sucking air, Beenie would have invited him to get some oxygen sitting next to him on de bench. De Coach is ultimately responsible.  Please doh tell me about Anton's influence or Latas.  Why do we concern ourselves with an assistant coach but there in lies the dilemma - No one believes Pacho is worth salt so we look to his right hand men.  Pacho has the title Head Coach and until that changes performance (and not results) like last night fall at his feet.  Talk done.

I have no choice but to accept the one point and move on.  Nine games to go and Carnival round de corner.

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2009, 06:17:21 AM »
Here's the thing opportunities only come but once in a football game,so as for the penalty kick dwight was wrong for allowing stern to take it,but I think there was more to that penalty that meets the eye,stern may have forced the issue saying to yorke I could do this,now I would've thought the only way you taking a chance giving that penalty to someone other than you is if that player scored the two previous goals,it was not a time to experiment and as for Elsalvadors goals the warriors always seem to have a problem defending set plays,most goals scored against them are from set plays.

The issue I've always had with stern is his arrogance on the field it becomes his own demon,dennis lawrence his best years are behind him,his mistakes like shaky back passes and erratic tackles are eye opening,taking off birchall was a bad decision he's probably the fittest player on the team.

Wow a two goal lead evaporates it sounds all to familiar.I wonder what's said in the locker room during the half,maybe the tone is guys we looking good don't worry we've this in the bag is elsalvador....              

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2009, 06:28:55 AM »
In my opinion I think we are focusing too much on a missed penalty.  After watching them El Salvadoreans fight, me eh sure it would have been game over if we had a 4-0 lead.  Dem boys real fight in front of that "good" home crowd. Someone would have to be blind to say that we were totally deserving of beating that team by a big scoreline.  Congrats to them, we realize that our ship is not as sound as many thought and we need to make changes.  Going into the the bigger games with an overconfidence would be dissastrous. Coming out with a 2-2 draw with the pressure we took from El Salvador is more luck on our side than us being good.

If we had a coach that was bigger than the players we would have won.   With a big coach running de game seeing Dwight (or any player) sucking air, that player would have been invited to get some oxygen sitting next to him on de bench. De Coach is ultimately responsible.  Please doh tell me about Anton's influence or Latas.  Why do we concern ourselves with an assistant coach but there in lies the dilemma - No one believes Pacho is worth salt so we look to his right hand men (How many times did we mention an assistant coach in the past?  Try namind de assistant coaches in the last 10 years.).  With a 2-0 lead and 15 minutes to go, ball possesion becomes the key (it may not look pretty). We could not string a good 5-10 passes all game (Check the video).  Our defense is piss poor and our game (defensive) tactics appears non-existant. Pacho has the title Head Coach and until that changes performance (and not the results) like last night fall at his feet.  Talk done.

Nine games to go.

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2009, 06:31:14 AM »
To me KJ had a hard game, when man passing any kinda ball to you and expect yu to do magic wid it.  We have to keep we shape on de flippin field and look to give KJ and decent ball to run onto.  Most of the night he had to fend off dem defenders when de pass wasn't even good.  Not to mention he collect a couple good hand from dem defending him too.

I doh blame nobody, we didn't defend good at all (and I mean everyone on de field), we gave dem strikers too much respect and space.  It was like dey was setting up a small goal field or something drop back and chook ah foot.

We had our chances to put de game away but didn't

Dem El Salvador players feed off of dat and we get some questionable shitty ass calls against us.

I was saying dat dem ref get pay off or something yes

Anyway we have a point and dias all that matter.  Something to build on. :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2009, 06:43:02 AM »
Too many excuses. Players have to put their hands up and apologize to the T&T supporters. Stern with a poor penalty attempt (is not like the keeper save it). The midfield lost its compactness & shape and the back line individual defending was school boy at best. El Salvador is a poor team and we let them off the hook. This game could come back to haunt the whole campaign
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

1]; } ?>