March 29, 2024, 05:13:10 AM

Author Topic: Warriors allow El Salvador a great come back.  (Read 26372 times)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Re: Warriors allow El Salvador a great come back.
« Reply #210 on: February 14, 2009, 10:55:02 PM »
Like some have already said, what terrible decisions by Yorke! Terrible unprofessionlism on all fronts by him.

In truth though, I think most everyone wearing the colours disappointed me last night.

Lastly, Stern, thanks for everything you've done for us in the past but it's time to hang up them boots. People can make all the excuses they want for you but the bottom line is, you can't be missing those types of Now please, dchances in these games. End of story. And hopefully, end of your international career. Damn you Dwight for giving that clown the penalty.

De only clown here is you and de pack ah assness yuh just post .Get ah life and grow up, who de fack is you to decide that #14 international career shud be over .Yuh must be never kick ah facking ball in yuh life buh yuh now you is ah expert on who international career shud be over ? Like I already told  another  idiot like yuh self ,if the TnT team 'disappoint' yuh so much then go n jump orf ah facking bridge and end it . You sounding like we went they and lose de game  ???. SHIT HAPPENS ..DEAL WID IT AND MOVE TUH FACK ON TO DE NEXT GAME ...

Who am I to making these decisions? Someone with a brain and a basic understanding of the game. You're just another apologist who doesn't have half a clue. Cry all you want about my post, but i'll say it again: missing that penalty and that 1 on 1 is unacceptable at this level. By the way, who are YOU to say it shouldn't be over? You need to WAKE UP and stop having such low expectations. We're never going to get anywhere constantly accepting bad play.

WE ?????   Who facking WE ???  doh fool yuh arse you eh no Warrior ...You come here talking pure fackery bout 'damn you Dwight ' and what is 'unacceptable at this level ' .Kakahole, at the highest level of any sport ,not just football,the best of the best make mistakes ,it is part of the game .Try watching some Premier league or Serie A or La liga and yuh might learn ah ting or two and not come on here exposing yuh self as ah big facking IMPS .

Another clueless response, keep it up you're on a roll. You just don't get it and probably never will. Furthermore, when you see my posts, please ignore them. I have no time for the utterly ignorant, such as yourself.

vapotriniasshole .. F ock you gyul ,yuh doh impress anybody here ...yuh is ah dunce of de game who eh know one fack bout football . Keep posting yuh ignorance , I won't have tuh expose yuh as ah kakahole ,yuh doing a good job by yuh sorry self ....continue

Little boy, I've probably been watching football for longer than you've been alive so your language towards me is amusing to say the very least (it's really easy to be Jack Bauer over the internet isn't it?). You're just another simpleton that would rather cheer one of our player's beating a man or two and skying the ball overbars, rather than making a sensible pass an actually advancing the ball up field. Don't worry though, this place (and unfortunately, most of the country), is FULL of your kind so I'm sure you're tolerated here. However, you go anywhere else and spew your utter nonsense and you'll be run off the site within 24 hours, GUARANTEED. I find it pretty amusing that you have to resort to name calling because your little brain can't come up with a single rebuttal to any of my points. Don't worry though, I expected nothing more from you.

So again, stop provoking me, you simply don't have the intellect, education, nor football knowledge to do it. Stop bringing your little knife to this gun fight, son.

''I've probably been watching football for longer than you've been alive ''

This suppose tuh impress somebody ?? .You cudda been watching football before World War 2 ,yuh still eh have ah facking clue about de game and post ah pack as assness like if you is some authoruty on when any palyer international career shud be over .

''missing that penalty and that 1 on 1 is unacceptable at this level. ''

What level yuh talking about ? Is Concacaf de highest level in football ?? becuz I ,and many others that watch football, have seen penalties and 1 on 1 missed by the best of the best and yes it is ACCEPTABLE ....WHY ?  BECUZ IT PART OF BEING HUMAN AND PART OF THE GAME  . You know for sure if we got 3 pts from that game we guarantee to qualify ? But #14 shud just stop playing for TnT becuz he eh score ah penalty ..RIGHT ?..yuh facking DUNCE !!! .
Becuz SJ miss ah penalty in the first game of the hex ,a game we draw ..away ..where he assist on the first goal and got the penalty on the second goal ...not to mention he was not on the field when the 2 goals score against us ...not to mention that he score more international goals, with he left foot alone , than any player on the national team right now ...forget about his goals that help take us to Germany ...you feel his international career shud be over ...right ? 
Win lose or draw TnT is my team .I doh 'damn' Dwight Yorke ,for wha ???  giving TnT leading goalscorer the opportunity tuh take a penalty . ???  You know for sure Dwight was going an score it  ??? After all DY for TnT football  ...steuppsssssss . After all #14 do for TnT  and now becuz he miss a penalty he's ah 'clown' and his intl career shud be over  ?  That make sense tuh you ?
I really understimate you, I owe yuh an apology ,I had yuh dong as ah small fry ,but you is ah extra large jackass ...nuttin but gutter breed trying tuh sound like yuh important ,talking bout 'my kind'  :rotfl:  :rotfl: yuh feel yuh better than somebody .The content of your opinion on de TnT national team ,Dwight Yorke ,Stern John, football and just about everything, is made up of nuttin but dusbin ingredients ....YUH TALKING FACKERY !!!

.......continue

]
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 11:04:04 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 15, 2009, 12:07:42 AM »
vapotriniasshole .. F ock you gyul ,yuh doh impress anybody here ...yuh is ah dunce of de game who eh know one fack bout football . Keep posting yuh ignorance , I won't have tuh expose yuh as ah kakahole ,yuh doing a good job by yuh sorry self ....continue

I cayh believe me brother talking to me sister so.....
......Where is the love that we talk so much about

Raspect they youth

Rastafari
Bredder , when berris cussin ah man, normally he does refer to them as gyul, but i doubt vapotrini is ah female , and if that's the case then same on berris for cussing a woman so stink. :devil:

all jokes aside though , i think yuh missunderstood berris when he said gyul! normally that means battyboy.                       positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 15, 2009, 10:05:45 AM »
Thanks for the enlightenment...JC

There must be a better way....Yeh

Rastafari

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 20, 2009, 08:55:53 AM »
Warriors allow El Salvador a great come back.
By: Flex Mohammed.

It was a game of two tails. T&T dominated the first half and El Salvador the second. Four goals scored and both teams shared a point each. T&T however, will have the advantage as they were the visiting team.

Midfielder Osael Romero scored two free kicks in a space of eleven minutes to secure a point for El Salvador in the first match of the final round of World Cup qualifying in San Salvador on Wednesday. T&T went into the half leading 2-0 after Carlos Edwards scored a 7 minute goal and captain Dwight Yorke ensured T&T the other with a well taken penalty in the 27th after Stern John was fouled in the box.

But T&T have only themselves to blame for El Salvador's great come back as they allowed the Central Americans to run at them in the second half with countless attacks on goal and it was only a matter of time El Salvador would get back into the game. The writing were on the walls as T&T defence was under tremendous pressure from the El Salvadorians especially in the last 20 minutes of the second half.

Striker Stern John who, had a pretty decent game until his penalty miss in the 47th minute must had been feeling the worst out there for T&T after the game. The incident happened when Mexican referee Marco Antonio Rodriguez blew for a penalty after Kenwyne Jones went down in the box. Surprisingly, Dwight Yorke left the task in the hands of T&T record goal scorer Stern John only for the Bristol City marksman to completely miss his target. His penalty almost hit a "pigeon" sitting on the top of the stadium observing the game. Well, not really, but the ball ended up in the stands, this was a bit of a relieve for El Salvador who realised that they were still in the game and from there on they dominated the proceedings until the final whistle was blown.

But Stern John was not the one who gave T&T a heartache, infact, the striker played an important role in T&T's second goal and did hold-up the ball well for his partner Jones who did nothing special on the night by the way. And, to my amusement Stern John did pitched in helping out the T&T defence. Speaking about defence. Well, it all started when T&T lost Keyeno Thomas through injury as early as the 12 minute. Makan Hislop was his replacement and did relatively good when he came on. But Thomas was surely missed as the inexperience Hislop had some nail bitting moments for T&T and did give away the free-kicks to El Salvador after committing fouls on the opponent that led the great come back.

El Salvador midfielders Eliseo Quintanilla, Osael Romero and Salvador Coreas was having a great time with Aklie Edwards on the left. The Defence Force wing-back was being chewed up as the El Salvadorians noticed that they had an easier path going down the left and continued to take that route throughout the game.

But in all fairness though, Aklie's parther Keon Daniel who by the way was having an awful game left him for dead most of the times. Silvio Spann, T&T's other wing-back was also a sight to see. Being caught out of position on many occasions and having to track back only to be left out by his man time and time again gave the T&T fans a few nerve wrecking moments. The midfielder, now rightback did have some good runs going forward though and one could sense that both wingbacks might be better utilized on the wing. But then again, I'm not the coach.

All was not bad for T&T though as captain Dwight Yorke, Clayton Ince, Dennis Lawrence and Carlos Edwards was definitely a few bright spots for the Warriors. While Chris Birchall and Kenwyne Jones had some very good moments.

Midfielder Osael Romero who was the hero for host El Salvador on the night will have to claim his $20,000 dollars prize money for each of his strikes. The El Salvador government promised $10,000 dollars a goal. Hopefully, he'll spend that wisely, maybe a new pair of goal scoring boot as they play host to CONCACAF giants United States next on March 28 while Trinidad & Tobago will be home against Honduras who fell 2-0 to Costa Rica in their opening game.

Three of the six teams in the regional final will automatically qualify for the 32-team World Cup field in South Africa. The fourth-place team will face a South American side for another berth at the tournament.

TEAMS

T&T Team

1.Clayton Ince, 3.Aklie Edwards, 6.Dennis Lawrence, 5.Keyeno Thomas (4.Makan Hislop 12th), 16.Silvio Spann, 11.Carlos Edwards, 9.Keon Daniel, 7.Christopher Birchall (2.Clyde Leon 59th), 17.Dwight Yorke (capt), 14.Stern John (Cornell Glen 77th), 15.Kenwyne Jones.

Did not play

8.Anthony Wolfe, 12.Densill Theoblad, 18.Marvin Phillip, 10.Russell Latapy.

Coach

Francisco Maturana (COL).

El Salvador Team

1.Juan Gomez, 2.Alexander Escobar, 3.Marvin Gonzalez, 5.Luis Hernandez (14.William Torres 33rd), 6.Shawn Martin (18.Salvador Coreas 60th), 7.Ramon Sanchez (capt), 8.Osael Romero, 9.Rudis Corrales (12.Rodolfo Zelaya 46th), 10.Eliseo Quintanilla, 15.Alfredo Pacheco, 17.Cristian Castillo.

Did not play

4.Deris Umanzor, 11.Miguel Montes, 13.Carlos Ayala, 16.Oscar Jimenez.

Coach

Carlos De Los Cobos (MEX)

RESULTS

T&T 2 (Carlos Edwards 7th, Dwight Yorke 26-Pen) v SLV 2 (Osael Romero 82, 93)

CAUTIONS

Keon Daniel - Yellow Card 40th.
Dwight Yorke - Yellow Card 44th, 90th.
Christopher Birchall - Yellow Card 46th.
Carlos Edwards - Yellow Card 55th.
Clayton Ince - Yellow Card 82nd.

SENT OFF

Dwight Yorke (TRI) 90th.

OFFICIALS

Referee: Marco RODRIGUEZ (MEX)
Assistant Referee 1: Juan RANGEL (MEX)
Assistant Referee 2: Salvador RODRIGUEZ (MEX)
Fourth official: Mauricio MORALES (MEX)

ATTENDANCE

VENUE

San Salvador / Estadio Cuscatlan

Excellent report. I know I'm late but I just had to comment on this report. It was well done. Liked the part with the Pigeon.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 28, 2009, 05:16:56 PM »
El Salvador beat Ecuador 3-1 yesterday in a friendly build up, I guess its only T&T who not taking they preparations seriously.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 28, 2009, 05:24:06 PM »
 :(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 28, 2009, 06:10:45 PM »
El Salvador beat Ecuador 3-1 yesterday in a friendly build up, I guess its only T&T who not taking they preparations seriously.

This entire campaign is amateur
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 28, 2009, 08:38:17 PM »
is stern fault  >:(

1]; } ?>