April 26, 2024, 07:52:48 PM

Author Topic: Trini Musings 2  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Trini Musings 2
« on: October 01, 2005, 09:35:15 AM »
1) One week away from destiny, and the boards so dead?????? Come on fellas!

2) If we beat Panama, we going Germany. Them fellas already on a high mentally, and starting to gel too. If we beat Panama and then require 3 pts from Mex 4 days later to sew up the playoff spot, even Brazil would have a hard time denying us in POS. That game will be the game to slay Nov 19 in a way, and no way we losing.

3) How d hell we want to mitigate the crime problem and we aint even have DNA analysis. 90% of all these crimes could be solved if we had that. As usual, using my University as a direct comparison, the DNA lab here is second to none. Heck, even Jamaica have DNA for years (is jus them crime run away from them, but they do use it to solve crimes). How we have so much money dont even have that in legislation beats me. Dont even mention kidnapping. We hear all the stories about the AKS coming to the home of a victim's family with a tape recorder and TSTT call trace that everybody already have home. Plus some training in crisis management. In this day and age, yuh could trace any call from anywhere in the world, a public phone booth may take a few seconds, but it can be done. What the hell are we doing?

4) Seems all the excitement this year is on Fatima. Allyuh north men have a surprise coming for allyuh in San Juan from the East.

5) Today is the first of Oct, so that means we due for another POS bombing some time next week, maybe Monday (10th again).

6) RF - You claim filler ahem, I mean Fuller so good and his record speaks for itself. Arrrrrrrrrmmmmmm, did i miss something?

7) I aint too confident about NE Stars in the club championships this year as the representative TT team. I dont really like them, but as the only Trini team in, I hadda support them.

8) Roy Keane throwing talk for Glazer to offer him a new contract fast fast.

9) I feel Arsenal will hit a lill resurgence soon, but I aint know if Chelsea ketchable.

10) Why in TT we always blaming Manning and the govt for crime? I know its their responsibility ultimately, but why doesnt anyone blame the parents of these young criminals and even the criminals themselves. Long time I hear if u get licks in school, when u reach home is more licks jus for getting licks. That was discipline. If yuh didnt tell tanty good evening when u see she on the road, she telling yuh mudda and is licks again when u get home. Something has gone wrong in our parenting.

11) Whats going on with our youth teams? Are there any competitions on the horizon? Do we have any teams in active training?

12) I know for a fact that most of them TT players does roam these boards, on any given day, some of them skim thru. They dont post, but they read. They all admit it when being interviewed, and at any given time, check the amount of GUESTS signed in or currently ONLINE. When u in foreign, these websites really make u feel homely too. Apart from Yorke who must be spending all his free time sketting, lets just flood the board with positivity for the next week, it will have an impact on them fellas reading. Ah real love the piece by Big Magician yesterday. Ah wonder if is too much to ask Yorke from sketting for a week, save all he extra energy for hitting man bat on the field. He not young and the Tobago ram he once was.

13) Is President Maxie going to do anything about the Keith Noel petition he got yesterday with 110,000 signatures about the crime situation (one tenth we populatoin).

Anybody see PEG?

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trini Musings 2
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 09:42:12 AM »
De hype missing 4 true.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 09:43:53 AM by Fire Brand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 10:41:48 AM »
1) One week away from destiny, and the boards so dead?????? Come on fellas!

MAn quiet becasue we in silent prayer and mediation!  Asking God (who by de way some say is ah trini) to show dat he eh forget we.  Doh worry coming soon to a board near you all de hype yuh could handle

2) If we beat Panama, we going Germany. Them fellas already on a high mentally, and starting to gel too. If we beat Panama and then require 3 pts from Mex 4 days later to sew up the playoff spot, even Brazil would have a hard time denying us in POS. That game will be the game to slay Nov 19 in a way, and no way we losing.

Ah jes hope dem fellas come off dey high and stay grounded..we eh do nutten yet an dem have tuh have to let dey foot do de talking!  Ah hear de same ole talk in 89..an ah eh playing dat againis only so much ah man heart could take!

3) How d hell we want to mitigate the crime problem and we aint even have DNA analysis. 90% of all these crimes could be solved if we had that. As usual, using my University as a direct comparison, the DNA lab here is second to none. Heck, even Jamaica have DNA for years (is jus them crime run away from them, but they do use it to solve crimes). How we have so much money dont even have that in legislation beats me. Dont even mention kidnapping. We hear all the stories about the AKS coming to the home of a victim's family with a tape recorder and TSTT call trace that everybody already have home. Plus some training in crisis management. In this day and age, yuh could trace any call from anywhere in the world, a public phone booth may take a few seconds, but it can be done. What the hell are we doing?

Trinidad cyar even get de damn Hospital equipment and diagnostic machine dem wukking despite de fact we spent many millions and train many to operate dem!  Ah read somewhere recently where some ah dem dianostic ting dem lying around in dey crate still  yuh asking fuh DNA?  what dat mean in T&T?  Doh know anything?

4) Seems all the excitement this year is on Fatima. Allyuh north men have a surprise coming for allyuh in San Juan from the East.

trini wise men come from de east...dey did not stay deh fuh ah reason!

5) Today is the first of Oct, so that means we due for another POS bombing some time next week, maybe Monday (10th again).

When de government decides to stop getting sex from de local taliban  aka de Jammaat den things go change.  I feel dem fellas on a serious destabilization plan to assume power thru revolution and coup!  And de damn governemnt successive one have sucked dey arse!  From squatting on state lands, to amnesty to tiefing from we quarries, to cocain running, to rape, bank robberies, to attempted coups, to kidnapping, to extortion to murders to de damn stinking URP!  Dem fellas is de de-facto rulers ah Trinidad...ask any person in T&T..de mafia controlling tings!

6) RF - You claim filler ahem, I mean Fuller so good and his record speaks for itself. Arrrrrrrrrmmmmmm, did i miss something?

Yuh eh miss ah ting..is RF mind what missing something! :D

7) I aint too confident about NE Stars in the club championships this year as the representative TT team. I dont really like them, but as the only Trini team in, I hadda support them.

dh worry...champs is champs and dem go do we proud..win lorse or draw!

8) Roy Keane throwing talk for Glazer to offer him a new contract fast fast.

Roy Kene need to go Australia or to de MLS

9) I feel Arsenal will hit a lill resurgence soon, but I aint know if Chelsea ketchable.

Feelins, ohh ohhh feelings....nah ah agree Arsenal go stage a revival..ah jes wonder if dey go use tents and who go do de preaching?

10) Why in TT we always blaming Manning and the govt for crime? I know its their responsibility ultimately, but why doesnt anyone blame the parents of these young criminals and even the criminals themselves. Long time I hear if u get licks in school, when u reach home is more licks jus for getting licks. That was discipline. If yuh didnt tell tanty good evening when u see she on the road, she telling yuh mudda and is licks again when u get home. Something has gone wrong in our parenting.

when ah ship sinking, is de captain to make sure de survivors get in life boats!  Manning eh know he arse from he elbow..NONE ah we current crop ah politrickans know!  What we need is ah political tsunami to wask all ah dem arse out to sea!  Whne the governemnt fails to put the proper social structures into place, when they fail to provide adequate education, when the entire culture is sinking into depravity and gimme now mode.....dat is ah receipe fuh disaster....gusees who in de kitchen cooking?

11) Whats going on with our youth teams? Are there any competitions on the horizon? Do we have any teams in active training?

from what ah understand, there is constant training and scouting going on...as per Lincoln's plan...ah go have to check and make sure it happening doh..is T&T we talking about!

12) I know for a fact that most of them TT players does roam these boards, on any given day, some of them skim thru. They dont post, but they read. They all admit it when being interviewed, and at any given time, check the amount of GUESTS signed in or currently ONLINE. When u in foreign, these websites really make u feel homely too. Apart from Yorke who must be spending all his free time sketting, lets just flood the board with positivity for the next week, it will have an impact on them fellas reading. Ah real love the piece by Big Magician yesterday. Ah wonder if is too much to ask Yorke from sketting for a week, save all he extra energy for hitting man bat on the field. He not young and the Tobago ram he once was.

yuh mad or what?  Stop Yorke from sexing dem big tot-tot white ting?  Dat like asking triniman to stop jocking in over ripe breadfruit..it eh happening!

13) Is President Maxie going to do anything about the Keith Noel petition he got yesterday with 110,000 signatures about the crime situation (one tenth we populatoin).

what de arse yuh want dat fella to do?  He is jes ah ribbon cutter!

Anybody see PEG?

yeah boy wey Peg?  He uses to be ah constant thorn in meh side..rememebr how he and Al used to beat we up?  Ah feel Peg is ah woman..which man go call he self Peg?  well excet triniman..

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2005, 11:33:56 AM »
iz true a certain footballer tell meh he does look at this board every now and then so dey does really be watching.
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2005, 12:30:40 PM »
Check Fuller's record while at Hearts and Preston, before his knee operation.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2005, 12:46:49 PM »
provide some stats nah, or reports

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2005, 06:15:13 PM »

dont joke about that nah trini
Hart for president

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2005, 07:17:04 PM »

??? ???

1]; } ?>