April 28, 2024, 01:32:27 PM

Author Topic: The Tactic of Lawrence on the Goal Line  (Read 2900 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
The Tactic of Lawrence on the Goal Line
« on: February 13, 2009, 12:43:12 PM »
Forumites,

I stay away from the board cause I was vex.

But why it is we always concede/be shakey in the final minutes.

Penalty to Ja in the COE,

Draw vs Guatemala at Home

Against the US we were lucky we ent concede in the last 5 min when ball brush past the post.

2 in the last 11 min in El Salvador.

Is like if we does panic when the clock winding down.

But back to the subject Line...

When Lawrence goes on the line it keeps the advancing attacker ONSIDE...what is the point of that? Which is why El Salvador kept men on the post and lurking behind the wall...watch it good.

Then he getting in Clayton way...is like this thing was not rehearsed properly, they ent know what area to cover.

The 2nd goal shoulda never happen it was a piss poor free kick straight tru the wall. The wall like it fraid to take bullet. It have one setta hole, they does jump or they breaksin.

Maturana should line up all of them in training and have men leggo demon on them. Yeah.. just like in primary secondary school training.

Also too, it may sound bad eh. But when we foul its a real paipsy ting.  Yes we under fair play and you do not intentionally look to injure an opponent. But if yuh fouling a man...foul him good. Them kinda lil toe and pull jersey and ting...steups, give them a good blade and let them feel it, let them lie down and kill time.
We players does get level blade in they arse and the opponents does usually get away. We hadda learn to dish it out too.

Dais why all the wildness aside...Cyd and Avery does have man thinking twice.

Ehy the tale of two testicles part 2....the smooth one handle he scenes. He play to his ability and he had no help whatsoever from Keon Daniel. He try a overlap, he close down space and he play to instruction.

The Hairy one...oh lorse, since when yuh does defend with yuh hand behind yuh back off balance and just looking to eat beat. Worse yet he hadda go by a urologist to twist back all them vessels that wrap up like a knot.

Also meh main gripe with both of them...them men breaksing from cross ball and jumping and turning they back. At this stage in yuh career, (nearly done and now start), you not supposed to be doing them ting.

We win as a team and lorse as a team.

2-0 up....we still wasn't in nuttin, was not in possession of the ball, did not knock the ball, did not create nuttin, did not run off the ball. Imagine we have some 4kin midget making style on we and knocking round we and hitting we one - two down the flank all thru the center. arghhhhhh.

All the card we get...NOT ONE is for hitting a man a blade and showing them a form....we get a setta shit card.

steupsss. the moral of the story is when yuh have side to heng you heng dem and heng dem high.....we slacken the noose and give them a stool to stand up on.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Tactic of Lawrence on the Goal Line
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 12:45:48 PM »
We can blame Lawrence and the defence for them two goals. But the rest of the guys was to spaced out or too tired to concentrate on forming a proper wall. The whole team needs to be blamed

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 12:53:04 PM »
We can blame Lawrence and the defence for them two goals. But the rest of the guys was to spaced out or too tired to concentrate on forming a proper wall. The whole team needs to be blamed

That's how I see it.  They win as a team and loose as a team, is not an individual sport.

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 12:54:36 PM »

That first goal he make ah beh beh attempt at the ball though...real poor for a man with his ecxperience.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 01:09:13 PM »
men bun

talk done
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 02:25:52 PM »
this is in lieu of the touches match report?  :devil:

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 02:31:31 PM »
The Touches "Boil Dong Like Bhaji" Report :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 02:38:00 PM »
Lawrence has to either stand on the line the whole time or stand in the blasted wall....not the half-assed shit he was doing
Hart for president

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 02:38:41 PM »
That tactic is shyte, cause now the othe team could crowd our goalkeepre blinding him to the ball. The first one you could see Ince looking at Lawrence and Lawrence looking at Ince. The second goal, Ince don't know what to do cause an attacker standing next to him.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 02:42:36 PM »

The Hairy one...oh lorse, since when yuh does defend with yuh hand behind yuh back off balance and just looking to eat beat. Worse yet he hadda go by a urologist to twist back all them vessels that wrap up like a knot.

I am still absolutely perplexed how silvio spann is starting right back for us. ARE WE THAT PATHETICALLY SHALLOW THAT WE HAVE NO ONE CAPABLE OF STARTING AHEAD OF HIM???? If thats the case, i say we concede the entire round one time!!!
Hart for president

Offline Lightning

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 02:47:32 PM »

Wall protects near post

1 player in line with the wall protects far post

End of story
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 03:33:54 PM by Lightning »
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 03:10:32 PM »
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 03:25:50 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 03:39:36 PM »
The wall did its job. Any goalkeeper will tell you the keeper got beaten on his side
he was suppose to be covering

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 04:05:57 PM »
Honestly guys, I ain't making no excuse. But look where that free kick was.  Right outside the area. The back 4 on the line. What the arse the rest of the guys doing. It was pure confusion. It remind of an Intercol match. Our guys had a big lapse in concentration. They f---ing panic and could not think straight. Goal in we tail. Lightening strike twice. Goal in we tail again.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2009, 04:35:49 PM »
To be frank , what's done is done, the ppl who controlling the football already know that they facked up. what's really confusing me is why the TTFF continue to trust in this man when it's clear that he's clueless.

it's safe for me to say that this coach can not even take us to the gold cup, for more the WC finals, and if he continues to beour senior team coach , he will cost us a trip to the WC.

this man should've been fired since we got kicked out the gold cup, so what the fack jack waiting for.

why do we always watse time doing the right thing? is jack warner waiting the said way he waited for BSC, and @ the 11 o clock hour try to land a capable coach when we're half way out the cup.

we must beat hunduras if We are to keep our hopes alive and pacho will not, and cannot give us that feat!

JACK! YUH HAVE TO FIRE MATURANA FORTHWITH!!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 04:43:57 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 04:39:13 PM »
pacho
:applause:

:devil:
sorry eh Just Cool but nuff man give ya horrors bout that ;D
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2009, 04:40:19 PM »
pacho

the man name is pancho.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 04:42:55 PM »

My big issue is Ince was standing out of position

Lawrence the Tallest guy was not in the wall

No body on the wall jumped when u see the ball elevating. Despite if the Salvadorian kick it under.

The fastest guy Spann or Glen suppose to rush at the kick from where all the Salvadorian was lined up on the right side of the wall

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 04:47:09 PM »
it used to be Pancho ;D
until sombody changed it on Wikipedia :o
"Francisco Maturana, also known as Pacho (born February 2, 1949 in Quibdó) is a Colombian ex-football player and later a successful football manager."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Maturana
I DOH GIVE AH FAT MONKEY'S A$$ WHAT HIS NICKNAME IS! he has to go immediatly, as of right now!!!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 04:51:27 PM »
pacho
the man name is pancho.

I think that we ALL getting contfused...definitely me included :devil:
The only cherries i want tuh see is in my fruit salad or in ah sexy panty, other than that i don't want to see no more cherries starting for we.

yuh think leon, hislop and aklie coulda make beenhakker roster!

i could deal with daniel and hyland , but what de fack is pancho doing with 1/2 of a rookie team.
daniel , hislop, A.edwards, loen , jagdoesingh,  hyland.

we need one or two on the team , and when we blowing out teams we bring them in to get some caps and experience, but where dem fellas playing out side the PFL to warrant them starting positions over fellas who playing and gaining experience in biggers leagues around the world where football is taken seriouly.

LISTEN PLEASE JACK !!! IF YUH KNOW WHAT GOOD FUH YOUR POCKET YOU WILL FIRE THIS CRAZY ASS COLUMBIAN NOW!!!!!

for ah man who admit to missing most of the game last night watching US v Mexico instead, ah find yuh real pontificating.

for the record, Akile Edwards was good last night, and if yuh had take de time to watch de game yuh might ah see dat for yuhself.

And how come yuh eh blaming Latapy too. As assistant coach he eh due for a portion ah venom?

PS: De man name is Pacho!!!
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2009, 04:55:31 PM »
 :rotfl:

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2009, 05:39:34 PM »
Forumites,

I stay away from the board cause I was vex.

But why it is we always concede/be shakey in the final minutes.

Penalty to Ja in the COE,

Draw vs Guatemala at Home

Against the US we were lucky we ent concede in the last 5 min when ball brush past the post.

2 in the last 11 min in El Salvador.

Is like if we does panic when the clock winding down.

But back to the subject Line...

When Lawrence goes on the line it keeps the advancing attacker ONSIDE...what is the point of that? Which is why El Salvador kept men on the post and lurking behind the wall...watch it good.

Then he getting in Clayton way...is like this thing was not rehearsed properly, they ent know what area to cover.

The 2nd goal shoulda never happen it was a piss poor free kick straight tru the wall. The wall like it fraid to take bullet. It have one setta hole, they does jump or they breaksin.

Maturana should line up all of them in training and have men leggo demon on them. Yeah.. just like in primary secondary school training.

Also too, it may sound bad eh. But when we foul its a real paipsy ting.  Yes we under fair play and you do not intentionally look to injure an opponent. But if yuh fouling a man...foul him good. Them kinda lil toe and pull jersey and ting...steups, give them a good blade and let them feel it, let them lie down and kill time.
We players does get level blade in they arse and the opponents does usually get away. We hadda learn to dish it out too.

Dais why all the wildness aside...Cyd and Avery does have man thinking twice.

Ehy the tale of two testicles part 2....the smooth one handle he scenes. He play to his ability and he had no help whatsoever from Keon Daniel. He try a overlap, he close down space and he play to instruction.

Also meh main gripe with both of them...them men breaksing from cross ball and jumping and turning they back. At this stage in yuh career, (nearly done and now start), you not supposed to be doing them ting.

We win as a team and lorse as a team.

2-0 up....we still wasn't in nuttin, was not in possession of the ball, did not knock the ball, did not create nuttin, did not run off the ball. Imagine we have some 4kin midget making style on we and knocking round we and hitting we one - two down the flank all thru the center. arghhhhhh.

All the card we get...NOT ONE is for hitting a man a blade and showing them a form....we get a setta shit card.

steupsss. the moral of the story is when yuh have side to heng you heng dem and heng dem high.....we slacken the noose and give them a stool to stand up on.

I thought was just me who notice that. Trini ent look so good in either half. We were just lucky to score dem two goals.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2009, 05:50:18 PM »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2009, 05:52:28 PM »

:applause::applause::applause:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2009, 05:54:45 PM »

JACK! YUH HAVE TO FIRE MATURANA FORTHWITH!!
[/quote]

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2009, 05:56:39 PM »
it used to be Pancho ;D
until sombody changed it on Wikipedia :o
"Francisco Maturana, also known as Pacho (born February 2, 1949 in Quibdó) is a Colombian ex-football player and later a successful football manager."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Maturana
I DOH GIVE AH FAT MONKEY'S A$$ WHAT HIS NICKNAME IS! he has to go immediatly, as of right now!!!!!

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2009, 05:58:27 PM »
I have already moved on to Honduras ... who down?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2009, 05:59:29 PM »
I have already moved on to Honduras ... who down?

Cosign as d man say yday was yday...

1]; } ?>