April 29, 2024, 04:10:21 AM

Author Topic: Do you think Jason Scotland is Premiership material ?  (Read 9338 times)

Re: Do you think Jason Scotland is Premiership material ?
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2009, 11:10:26 PM »
well we'll see if he's premiership material cuz if swansea gets past fulham dey have ManU to face in d quarterfinals..up against vidic ferdinand etc etc we go den see wat is wat...

You still have to wait and see? You eh see what the man do to Fulham or what. Alyuh joking yes.

« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2009, 11:35:42 PM »
well we'll see if he's premiership material cuz if swansea gets past fulham dey have ManU to face in d quarterfinals..up against vidic ferdinand etc etc we go den see wat is wat...

You still have to wait and see? You eh see what the man do to Fulham or what. Alyuh joking yes.
de man talkin bout de cream ah de crop.fulham was on de brink of relegation last year.

« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2009, 11:41:06 PM »

de man talkin bout de cream ah de crop.fulham was on de brink of relegation last year.

So only if a man proves himself against manchester united, only then he will be considered premiership material? Steups!!

real haters on this site!!

two goals in two games against premiership opposition as well as 15 goals in the championship but man still saying he have to prove himself.........lol

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2009, 11:44:08 PM »

So only if a man proves himself against manchester united, only then he will be considered premiership material? Steups!!

two goals in two games against premiership opposition as well as 15 goals in the championship but man still saying he have to prove himself.........lol

fulham is nobody,wuh yuh tink that is ah world class team.steups.

« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2009, 01:56:18 AM »

Nah, just a solid premiership side ;D

« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2009, 03:21:38 AM »
I haven't seen enough of him tbh, he scored a good goal but wasn't really in the game that much so you simply can't tell off 1 game.  I would be surprised if you didn't see him next season as someone will take the chance with him.   I wouldn't mind us taking a chance with Swansea's manager though.

« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2009, 04:27:51 AM »
As his greatest critic i must say that was a fabulus goal ! what ah screamer!! i'm like kev , i havn't seen much of him to draw a conclusion , but that turn and shoot was absolute class! hope he could do the same for our national team.                              positive.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 03:59:29 PM by just cool »

« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2009, 05:49:10 AM »

Fulham? Mightn't be a world class side but their coach definitely is. And their league placing after flirting with relegation last year should tell you how much better they are. They are the only side outside the top 6 who name never call regarding the relegation dogfight this season.

« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2009, 05:53:06 AM »
If Zamora is an EPL striker,need I say more.