April 29, 2024, 04:10:21 AM

Author Topic: Do you think Jason Scotland is Premiership material ?  (Read 9338 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Do you think Jason Scotland is Premiership material ?
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2009, 11:10:26 PM »
well we'll see if he's premiership material cuz if swansea gets past fulham dey have ManU to face in d quarterfinals..up against vidic ferdinand etc etc we go den see wat is wat...

You still have to wait and see? You eh see what the man do to Fulham or what. Alyuh joking yes.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2009, 11:35:42 PM »
well we'll see if he's premiership material cuz if swansea gets past fulham dey have ManU to face in d quarterfinals..up against vidic ferdinand etc etc we go den see wat is wat...

You still have to wait and see? You eh see what the man do to Fulham or what. Alyuh joking yes.
de man talkin bout de cream ah de crop.fulham was on de brink of relegation last year.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2009, 11:41:06 PM »

de man talkin bout de cream ah de crop.fulham was on de brink of relegation last year.

So only if a man proves himself against manchester united, only then he will be considered premiership material? Steups!!

real haters on this site!!

two goals in two games against premiership opposition as well as 15 goals in the championship but man still saying he have to prove himself.........lol

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2009, 11:44:08 PM »

So only if a man proves himself against manchester united, only then he will be considered premiership material? Steups!!

two goals in two games against premiership opposition as well as 15 goals in the championship but man still saying he have to prove himself.........lol

ah love it!!
fulham is nobody,wuh yuh tink that is ah world class team.steups.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2009, 01:56:18 AM »

ah love it!!
Nah, just a solid premiership side ;D
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2009, 03:21:38 AM »
I haven't seen enough of him tbh, he scored a good goal but wasn't really in the game that much so you simply can't tell off 1 game.  I would be surprised if you didn't see him next season as someone will take the chance with him.   I wouldn't mind us taking a chance with Swansea's manager though.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2009, 04:27:51 AM »
As his greatest critic i must say that was a fabulus goal ! what ah screamer!! i'm like kev , i havn't seen much of him to draw a conclusion , but that turn and shoot was absolute class! hope he could do the same for our national team.                              positive.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 03:59:29 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2009, 05:49:10 AM »

Fulham? Mightn't be a world class side but their coach definitely is. And their league placing after flirting with relegation last year should tell you how much better they are. They are the only side outside the top 6 who name never call regarding the relegation dogfight this season.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2009, 05:53:06 AM »
If Zamora is an EPL striker,need I say more.

1]; } ?>