March 28, 2024, 06:44:14 AM

Author Topic: A GRAVE MISTAKE  (Read 17167 times)

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
Re: A GRAVE MISTAKE
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2009, 08:14:43 PM »
Is ah assembly line d man who grab does hand ovah he eh know nutten bout where kidnap person end up. He wuk is 2 grab and get pay. So he might not have much info 4 d police. Dat is d scene.

It took a few reads but I finally get it.WOMan I does need a decoder ring sometimes for your posts  ;) So you feel the man they have in custody is a fence? But he still might have some info for them. Hopefully  :-\
weary yuh have tuh add something else on yuh name tuh suggest yuhs ah girl, ah tired tuh hear ppl address yuh as man and mr. :devil:

Dat wasnt the context in which I use the word   :heehee: ;D I know weary is a lady, I just used the "man" as in "man I just run up 3 flight a steps oui"
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2009, 08:42:54 PM »
Is ah assembly line d man who grab does hand ovah he eh know nutten bout where kidnap person end up. He wuk is 2 grab and get pay. So he might not have much info 4 d police. Dat is d scene.

It took a few reads but I finally get it. Man I does need a decoder ring sometimes for your posts  ;) So you feel the man they have in custody is a fence? But he still might have some info for them. Hopefully  :-\

No girl d report is dat 1 set ah peeps plan d kidnap outsource 2 another set ah peeps to snatch another set 2 guard another set 2 pick up d money. So he might ah just get d wuk 2 snatch and eh have no more info.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2009, 11:17:59 PM »

It took a few reads but I finally get it. Man I does need a decoder ring sometimes for your posts  ;) So you feel the man they have in custody is a fence? But he still might have some info for them. Hopefully  :-\

No girl d report is dat 1 set ah peeps plan d kidnap outsource 2 another set ah peeps to snatch another set 2 guard another set 2 pick up d money. So he might ah just get d wuk 2 snatch and eh have no more info.

Good lord, what kinda "high tech" crimininals we have in T&T? They watching too much CSI and too much damn outsourcing. what ever happen to the good old days when it was just one man who plan, snatch, guard and collect ransom? At least then you had a fighting chance of finding him.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2009, 11:28:04 PM »

Good lord, what kinda "high tech" crimininals we have in T&T? They watching too much CSI and too much damn outsourcing. what ever happen to the good old days when it was just one man who plan, snatch, guard and collect ransom? At least then you had a fighting chance of finding him.
this is quite de opposite,if u have 1 man committing crimes,de chances of solvin it or gettin leads is far less than an organised group.more people invovled,de chances are somebody will slip up and get caught and if they cyar hold they tongue,chances are it may dig they grave or they end up in prison if they lucky.eg.jack de ripper,never caught,no real proof of his identity and john gotti,money and lawyers couldn't keep him from prison.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2009, 12:00:17 AM »
wow never thought this news was discussed here base on the thread title. i thought it had to do with someone burying the wrong person in the wrong cemetery :devil:

btw i know they hold the fella , did they find the girl yet?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 12:09:20 AM by Babalawo »

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2009, 08:13:41 AM »
I was listening to 91.9fm this mourning and a caller said that  they release the man last nite  . anybody hear any thing like that ?
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2009, 10:23:46 AM »
I was listening to 91.9fm this mourning and a caller said that  they release the man last nite  . anybody hear any thing like that ?
so he make bail? because ah day b4 they said he was charged

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2009, 04:10:59 PM »

D man was remanded till d next date 4 trial. Dem callers is d same who c d chirren in d container loud steups.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2009, 05:50:28 PM »
Cops widen search for Leah in St Augustine area

-Gyasi Gonzales and Carolyn Kissoon

Friday, March 6th 2009

SCORES of heavily armed police officers invaded the quiet upscale Santa Margarita, St Augustine, area yesterday morning as the search for kidnapped schoolgirl Leah Lammy widened.

Officers attached to the Special Anti Crime Unit and Anti Kidnapping Squad were involved in the exercise.

Yesterday's exercise began shortly before 9 a.m. and a number of homes were searched but nothing was found to indicate that the child had been in the area, police said.

The Express also understands that officers searched other parts of Central Trinidad as they hunted for the eight-year-old up to press time last night.

And today police will be getting some help from group of strangers who have come together to conduct a door to door search throughout villages near Leah's home to gather information on her disappearance.

People will leave their homes this morning and travel to the girl's Tom Street, Longdenville, home then disperse through the community asking questions. Several people have also come from Tobago to be part of the march.

The march was organised by "Exodus"-a movement which focuses on bringing about peace in the country. Any information the group gathers will be forwarded to the police, the Express was told.

Participants will be dressed in white and move through the streets, searching for clues to find the Edinburgh Government School pupil.

Leah walked out of her classroom on February 10, to travel home when she disappeared. When she did not arrive at 4.30 p.m. her mother, Gale Lammy, called her cellphone. A man answered and asked for $300,000 in exchange for the child.

Since then police have recovered the cellphone and a suspect was charged with kidnapping Leah and stealing her cellphone.

Salis Mack, a PH driver, appeared in the Chaguanas Magistrates' Court on Wednesday and has been placed in isolation in prison.

Gale Lammy said yesterday that she was heartened by the concern of citizens. "Everyone is looking for Leah and I am so thankful," she said.

Leah's family will also be part of the search party. -See Page 17.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2009, 07:17:39 PM »
this mother real have faith in she god

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2009, 11:24:11 AM »
2 held for Leah kidnap
By NALINEE SEELAL Wednesday, March 11 2009

click on pic to zoom inLeah Lammy...A glimmer of hope in the search for eight-year-old Leah Lammy flickered again with the arrest on Monday night of two men from Cunupia who police questioned about the kidnapping of the Edinburgh Government School student.

Police arrested the men, who are in their 20s, at their home on Satnarine Trace, Chin Chin Road, Cunupia. They remained in police custody yesterday, as investigators grilled them about the disappearance of Leah, who went missing from outside her school one month ago on February 10.

The arrests re-energised investigators who led a frustrating and fruitless search in an ochro field in Cunupia Sunday after they discovered a child’s garment. Leah’s mother Gail Lammy said the garment did not belong to her daughter and hope faded as cadaver dogs were brought in to search for a body. Things began to look up on Monday when a task force of the Special Anti-Crime Unit and Anti-Kidnapping Unit (AKU) carried out Monday’s arrests. The search for Leah has included officers from these units as well as the Homicide Bureau.

“We will not rest until we find Leah,” said an AKU officer who has been assigned to find the missing schoolgirl.

Reports reveal that at about 9 pm, the heavily armed officers searched several homes in Cunupia and went to Satnarine Trace, where they detained the two suspects.

Their arrests come after PH driver Silas Mack, 25, of Dyette Trace, Cunupia, appeared in the Chaguanas Magistrates’ Court last week charged with kidnapping Leah and stealing her cellular phone.

The Standard Two schoolgirl was last seen on February 10 when she got into a car to take her to her home in Longdenville.

When she did not get home, her mother called her cellphone. Instead of Leah, a man answered and demanded a $300,000 ransom. Lammy has not received another call since then.

Acting Police Commissioner James Philbert has again made an appeal to members of the public who may have witnessed the abduction of Leah to come forward and assist the police in the interest of justice

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2009, 02:45:23 PM »
how hard it is to make men talk,unless they hold 2 goat to keep de public tinkin they doin sumting.where she,she dead,she alive,after yuh done with she yuh give she to yuh friend.1st was de taxi guy,it look like these 2 get she after.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2009, 10:26:52 PM »
Death threats for man held with Leah's phone

Carolyn Kissoon South Bureau

Tuesday, March 17th 2009

Several heavily armed police officers were stationed outside the Chaguanas Magistrates' Court yesterday, as death threats were made against the man charged with kidnapping eight-year-old Leah Lammy and stealing her cellphone.

The officers guarded 33-year-old PH driver Salis Mack as he made his way from the prison van to the courthouse.

Mack appeared before First Court Magistrate Nanette Forde-John and was remanded in prison to reappear next week.

Police have questioned five people in connection with the disappearance of the Edinburgh Government Primary School pupil. And up to last evening they were searching for four others. They have also obtained a record of calls made from Leah's cellphone after she went missing.

Leah went missing on February 10 after leaving her school to travel to her Tom Street, Longdenville home. A $300,000 ransom was demanded.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2009, 07:49:39 AM »
this ting draggin on too long.de more time pass,chances gettin dim.god help de lil child and reunite with her mother if she alive.if not we know she up above with de boss and she at peace.

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2009, 08:52:05 AM »
this real hard boy...they still eh find that little girl?
i really hope they fing her yuh know...but chances have to be real slim now...look at Vijay Maharaj...they never find that chile at all...his parents dead and gone and never know what happen to their chile... ???
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2009, 10:15:00 AM »
i really hope they fing her yuh know...but chances have to be real slim now...look at Vijay Maharaj...they never find that chile at all...his parents dead and gone and never know what happen to their chile... ???
when de parents dead?

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2009, 12:58:45 PM »
when de parents dead?

last year sometime...his mother, father, elder brother and baby sister all died. their house caught on fire and they all burnt to death...only his big sister left now...she get away cuz she married now and not living home no more.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2009, 01:34:39 PM »
wuh de ass is this.that real sad boy.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2009, 07:16:22 PM »
ah juss peeking in here....

guessing they haven't found the child yet huh?

<stares> Mrs Jodie B...hmmm

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2009, 08:28:25 PM »

guessing they haven't found the child yet huh

Well not only they eh find she a 27 yr old man is believed kill a 14 yr old and then kill himself. I tired tell dem skip murder go straight 2 suicide.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2009, 08:31:20 PM »

Well not only they eh find she a 27 yr old man is believed kill a 14 yr old and then kill himself. I tired tell dem skip murder go straight 2 suicide.

for what reason ?
and doh tell meh is ah failed relationship ting nah
not 14 years old......

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2009, 09:01:23 PM »

for what reason ?
and doh tell meh is ah failed relationship ting nah
not 14 years old......

Well it soundin like she rejected him because he gauged out she eye all kinda ting. Imagine I in a workshop vex 2 d max because ah rearrange meh schedule 4 one set ah nonsense. Put on meh cell phone durin d break get a message from d Comm Spec from d Ministry sayin bout d murder. It was meh get out of d Workshop card oui. Dem chirren have meh busy. 

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2009, 08:39:10 AM »

guessing they haven't found the child yet huh?

;D ;D
hey Cana :)

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2009, 03:14:44 PM »
Leah's uncle vanishes
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161462337

Wednesday, April 8th 2009

Missing: Hugh Montano

The uncle of missing eight-year-old school girl Leah Lammy has vanished, along with his van.

Hugh Montano, 30, dropped off his pregnant girlfriend at her home in California, Couva, eight days ago, and has not been seen since.

His aunt, Bunny John, said his home at Carlsen Field, Chaguanas, was ransacked and several appliances stolen. "His girlfriend checked the house and said the clothes he was wearing the night was still on the bed, which means he reached home," she said.

Montano, a mechanic, was involved in the search for his missing niece, relatives said. "He joined the search party and was really worried about her. He and Leah's father are brothers," John said.

Police were unable to say whether the incidents are linked.

Catherine Montano, Hugh's mother, said calls to her son's cellphone went unanswered. "We searched everywhere for him and cannot find any clues. No one called us for a ransom or anything and now we don't know what to do," she said.

Leah's mother, Gale Lammy, said she was not aware of the incident. "I really don't know my husband's family because we are separated, but this is really sad," she said.

Leah Lammy went missing on February 10, after leaving the Edinburgh Government Primary School to travel to her Tom Street, Longdenville, home. Police said when her mother, Gale, called the child's cellphone, a man answered and asked for a $300,000 ransom.

Salis Mack, a 33-year-old "PH" driver, has been charged with kidnapping Leah and stealing her cellphone.

Her mother returned to her machine operator job yesterday. "I think this is helping me to cope with the loss. And I have to earn a living, too," she said.

Montano's relatives have filed a missing person's report at the Chaguanas Police Station. Investigators said an All Points Bulletin was issued for his white Frontier van, registration number TBX 4320.

------------
update on CnC3 they found his body dead

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2009, 03:21:40 PM »
We just had a similar case over here, 8 year old disappeared. Unfortunately ended in tragedy a week later.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7275611&page=1

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2009, 03:45:26 PM »
Leah's uncle vanishes

The uncle of missing eight-year-old school girl Leah Lammy has vanished, along with his van.

Hugh Montano, 30, dropped off his pregnant girlfriend at her home in California, Couva, eight days ago, and has not been seen since.

His aunt, Bunny John, said his home at Carlsen Field, Chaguanas, was ransacked and several appliances stolen. "His girlfriend checked the house and said the clothes he was wearing the night was still on the bed, which means he reached home," she said.

Montano, a mechanic, was involved in the search for his missing niece, relatives said. "He joined the search party and was really worried about her. He and Leah's father are brothers," John said.

Catherine Montano, Hugh's mother, said calls to her son's cellphone went unanswered. "We searched everywhere for him and cannot find any clues. No one called us for a ransom or anything and now we don't know what to do," she said.

Leah's mother, Gale Lammy, said she was not aware of the incident. "I really don't know my husband's family because we are separated, but this is really sad," she said.

Leah Lammy went missing on February 10, after leaving the Edinburgh Government Primary School to travel to her Tom Street, Longdenville, home. Police said when her mother, Gale, called the child's cellphone, a man answered and asked for a $300,000 ransom.

Salis Mack, a 33-year-old "PH" driver, has been charged with kidnapping Leah and stealing her cellphone.

Her mother returned to her machine operator job yesterday. "I think this is helping me to cope with the loss. And I have to earn a living, too," she said.

Montano's relatives have filed a missing person's report at the Chaguanas Police Station. Investigators said an All Points Bulletin was issued for his white Frontier van, registration number TBX 4320.

------------

yuh sure bout dat padnah? yuh kno dese days yuh hadda take news from CNC 3 wid a pinch ah salt oui
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2009, 03:56:56 PM »
Leah's uncle vanishes

------------

yuh sure bout dat padnah? yuh kno dese days yuh hadda take news from CNC 3 wid a pinch ah salt oui
yes, they have video at the crime scene. so i guess its his body

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2009, 04:18:13 PM »
awrite den :beermug:

someting fishy wid dis whole case doh. child missin, uncle found dead. someting eh right.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2009, 05:01:22 PM »
somebody kill him or he kill himself?

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2009, 06:40:50 PM »
awrite den :beermug:

someting fishy wid dis whole case doh. child missin, uncle found dead. someting eh right.
who say he dead,he missin................1st time ah hearin lammy and de husband separated,suppose he (de fadda) is de one that take de child.

1]; } ?>