April 25, 2024, 08:59:28 PM

Author Topic: Allyuh see Birchall miss a pk...  (Read 5318 times)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Allyuh see Birchall miss a pk...
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 09:19:11 AM »
 :rotfl:
So you went an take ah plane with ah full tank ah gas, an didn't go nowhere...an I talk football an I "all over the place"..oookk !
#1. I probably need the same shades, you checking the scene with...cause the players still managed to play in Argentina, an go 2 up on EL Sal, irregardless of his ignorance...I not in a position to say wheter he know what he doing or not, but to say he doh know anything...I definately cyah say that.
#2 Goalies have more longevity than any other position. Cyd  et al not old, yet my point is, they not presently at their best either, and even then, though that may have beeen better than the present crop, it is not now. I agree the best Team may not have been selected, but using Scotland as an eg. the best Team was not available.
#3 Cannot prove that, simply a matter of opinion. They may not be the best or strongest players, but not necessarily the weakest link. You had big respect for Beenie, would Latapy have been the weakest link had he been brought on earlier against England..who play the fella on the left, the falling down dribbler..forget he name...doh you could find ah post where I was saying play the man..Does that mean Beenie was clueless, because it didn't work out ?...matter of opinion.
#4 I agree, however, when was that again ? Did you see Andy Cole & Yorkie tear up the EPL, did you see them at Blackburn ? If the men at present not at their best, I will go with someone slightly less, and who will have more longevity over this campaign and future.

Not about who right or wrong, I not against you, I for You and all of T&t. I understand why you feel as you do, doh mean I agree with that road is where I wish we go...Look a travelling again yes...all over the place.. ;D

add: just mean everybody would take a different path to the same destination, in this case the WC... I would like to see us make it to another one...doubt we could make it to all
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 09:22:50 AM by maxg »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 09:45:36 AM »
Did Me Mum's penalty get saved, hit the post or bar.... did it go wide for sky high like stern....?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 09:57:53 AM »
Did Me Mum's penalty get saved, hit the post or bar.... did it go wide for sky high like stern....?

Saved- Keeper dove to his right (Birchie's left)....was a good save, but a comfortable height for the keeper.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 09:58:08 AM »
Is still Stern fault
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

1]; } ?>