April 25, 2024, 07:25:24 AM

Author Topic: STOP The lawlessness Trinidad  (Read 17332 times)

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
STOP The lawlessness Trinidad
« on: February 28, 2009, 04:58:28 PM »
WHAT Really going on in trinidad jed?  Seriously what is going?  What kinda lawlessness is this.  Man Drag racing in the middle of a public road in traffic.  Don't you think you can kill some innocent bystander or driver. People watching and no one calling the police.  Where is the patrolling police anyways.  Go down to Cumuto, Wallerfield or elsewhere to do this.  I love drag racing but organize thing nah. Their licenses plates big and bold in the video too. I would report the license plates and have these vehicles confescated. 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/jUhpsO7sIx0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/jUhpsO7sIx0</a>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUhpsO7sIx0
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 01:37:24 PM by Babalawo »

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: STOP The lawlessness Trinidad
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 05:04:42 PM »
this is old news...drags on the cross used to have huge crowds back wen i was 16...they had an incident where a fella was doing donuts and lost control and hit some bystanders a couple years ago.
Every now and again the police come and shut it down...but it never shut down for more than a couple weeks
Back in Trini...

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 05:25:50 PM »
IT have some real incriminating evidence in this video with some license plates. Cameraman dumb to this him self. .lets see if the police will act on it. Police already held 2 fella who did a rap video in laventille singing police threatning lyrics.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 05:33:40 PM »
de rx lookin good.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 06:19:16 PM »
de rx lookin good.
yea boy dais the kinda cars i grow up with.  not them new honda accords they have nowadays

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 06:58:01 PM »
Yuh eh see every morning yuh log on tuh read the express is another accidental road death in the colum.

is like T&T growing up much too fast,ppl in T&T much too wild for my taste. if i moving to any island it will be a small one like antugua or st marteen where the ppl have some disapline.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2009, 07:16:01 PM »
this is old news...drags on the cross used to have huge crowds back wen i was 16...they had an incident where a fella was doing donuts and lost control and hit some bystanders a couple years ago.
Every now and again the police come and shut it down...but it never shut down for more than a couple weeks

MP Sharma son I believe. He chirrren watchin drag racing and in d kicks house complaing bout it.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2009, 08:00:39 PM »
Yuh eh see every morning yuh log on tuh read the express is another accidental road death in the colum.

is like T&T growing up much too fast,ppl in T&T much too wild for my taste. if i moving to any island it will be a small one like antugua or st marteen where the ppl have some disapline.

JC i eh kno if discipline nah...here in grenada pple drive like jackasses as well..jus de roads smaller and have no highway really to get up to speeds that cause plenty deaths.
When I lived in bdos tho i was shocked that pple stopped for persons crossing at crosswalks..yet come a friday night and yuh seeing idiots doin donuts around a gas pump in a shell station..
Back in Trini...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2009, 08:32:39 PM »

JC i eh kno if discipline nah...here in grenada pple drive like jackasses as well..jus de roads smaller and have no highway really to get up to speeds that cause plenty deaths.
When I lived in bdos tho i was shocked that pple stopped for persons crossing at crosswalks..yet come a friday night and yuh seeing idiots doin donuts around a gas pump in a shell station..

Is u Stalin sing bout d C'bb Man
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2009, 09:12:39 PM »
wah i go say...guyanese father, trini mother, lived in trini, bdos, DC, NY..now grenada...who knows where else i go end up nah
Back in Trini...

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2009, 09:49:24 PM »
wah i go say...guyanese father, trini mother, lived in trini, bdos, DC, NY..now grenada...who knows where else i go end up nah
so yuh prefer curry chicken or chicken curry
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2009, 10:28:32 PM »

D world is your oyster.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2009, 10:42:07 PM »

If they doh race on the road where they will race?
Dais the thing...they take away Wallerfield and was supposed to give racing another venue somewhere down south but I not sure if it open or what progress they making.

When the police and fireservice want they shut it down but it have too many people here who like they car so give them somewhere to go then it will be easier to shut down the racing in public.  And these days real cars with plates not really registered with licensing...tink bout it...how many times in a 5 year period police ever check anything on yuh car?

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2009, 11:54:06 PM »

Dais the thing...they take away Wallerfield and was supposed to give racing another venue somewhere down south but I not sure if it open or what progress they making.

When the police and fireservice want they shut it down but it have too many people here who like they car so give them somewhere to go then it will be easier to shut down the racing in public.  And these days real cars with plates not really registered with licensing...tink bout it...how many times in a 5 year period police ever check anything on yuh car?
for real? dats sad.  But i bet these racers from up north.  I kknow racer from ste madeleine/princess town and they would never race in busy streets.  Much more responsible and would find a back road that people hardly use first.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 12:22:45 AM »
you is de fuss real "nowherian" i did meet ;D
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 12:25:15 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 07:28:39 AM »

the way yuh say that liek they werent street racing while wallerfield was still there.  doh blame that for dem foolishness nah.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2009, 09:41:30 AM »
wallerfield used to have the legal drags and then the street cars doing their own illegal stuff on nearby runways...that was not sanctioned by anyone. Same illegal stuff just had a nice runway with no possibility of a car crossing the lights.
Driving back from wallerfield after races cud be damn scary. People drunk and all of a sudden think they are the best drag racers on de highway and drive like total idiots
Back in Trini...

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 10:44:06 AM »
In the 80s by valsyn plaza JB disco on a sat nite all the youths hanging out and drag racing in the streets on that stretch of road alyuh could rem that .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2009, 10:48:47 AM »
Unfortunately, that kinda illegal drags is a global phenomenon...a search on you tube will reveal youth doin that from Chile to Cameroon

Anytime yuh have youth man and high octane ...pure assness is bound to occur
I was guilty of the same shit in my early 20's

an Nobody eh goin in de back of pitch black wallerfield to run no car...dat go attract bandit like moth to flame

Private enterprise and government in jamaica recently finish building a proper drag track with stadium & timing lights to try and curb some of that wildness...it kinda wuk..but not really

Unfortunately I feel de only cure is for global government to release a flood ah hoes at them night events...dem young fellahs go study ah horizontal piston movement instead to release de testosterone flood

dah fellah with de rx cyah drive one ass yuh could hear he hittin de rev limiter with ever gear change
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2009, 12:24:52 PM »
wallerfield used to have the legal drags and then the street cars doing their own illegal stuff on nearby runways...that was not sanctioned by anyone. Same illegal stuff just had a nice runway with no possibility of a car crossing the lights.Driving back from wallerfield after races cud be damn scary. People drunk and all of a sudden think they are the best drag racers on de highway and drive like total idiots

Dais what i talking bout.  Atleast a place with residence or commericial area near by.

In the 80s by valsyn plaza JB disco on a sat nite all the youths hanging out and drag racing in the streets on that stretch of road alyuh could rem that .
I aint that old but i from south, only know the south racing

Unfortunately, that kinda illegal drags is a global phenomenon...a search on you tube will reveal youth doin that from Chile to Cameroon

Anytime yuh have youth man and high octane ...pure assness is bound to occur
I was guilty of the same shit in my early 20's

an Nobody eh goin in de back of pitch black wallerfield to run no car...dat go attract bandit like moth to flame

Private enterprise and government in jamaica recently finish building a proper drag track with stadium & timing lights to try and curb some of that wildness...it kinda wuk..but not really

Unfortunately I feel de only cure is for global government to release a flood ah hoes at them night events...dem young fellahs go study ah horizontal piston movement instead to release de testosterone flood

dah fellah with de rx cyah drive one ass yuh could hear he hittin de rev limiter with ever gear change
Yea racing nice but dont do it in the streets.  I know personally them getting a extra adrenaline rush cus it "illegal" and you know when cops pull up you know what they going to do. Speed off to show off and say they cops cyar ketch me.  Dats y i say the camera man dumb he self for showing the license plates

the way yuh say that liek they werent street racing while wallerfield was still there.  doh blame that for dem foolishness nah.
Just put it this way, where them racing in the streat my aunt lives in that town. I love drag racing, but if one of them graze, bounce, or kill my aunt (when this could be prevented by doing it somewhere else), them, they car, family, and the TT police is going down.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2009, 05:53:52 PM »

Breds i does be in badoes all the time. that's why i say antigua and st marteen, i hate driving in bdos, dem men does real over do it on that island.

man going right there but they boarding out! even the buss drivers does be speeding on them little back streets.

doh talk for the ZR drivers, i doh know how ppl could let man wild out so wid their lives.

tuh tell yuh the truth, i much rather drive in trini than in tobago and barbados, BC dem men does play roulette wid ppl lives.

st marteen have nuff traffic cops who does be hidding in the the dark tuh nab speeders, so ppl there does cool it BC them french men doh ramp tuh hand out tickets,

and they glad to be in the sun rather than in the cold somewhere in the middle of europe handing out tickets, so they does take the wok seriously.

and even though i never been to antigua, i heard that it's a real disapline society, it's like how T&T used to be.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2009, 06:25:54 PM »
Yuh feel that bad, check this superstar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GfS3M3UZr0

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2009, 09:02:26 PM »

Cosign u preach dey organic pass d offerin plate.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2009, 10:24:15 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: see that what i talking about.  and you know half of them  have no insurance to repair other people cars they bounce if that happened in trinidad
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 10:27:24 PM by Babalawo »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2009, 02:30:22 PM »

^ :rotfl:

u could see where the fella in the RX miss he gear when he pull off.

"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2009, 01:47:39 PM »
Men does be racing right where I living here in the States, is that lawlessness? Stueps.  Anyone does obey the speed limit in NYC?
Find something else to pull T&T down.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2009, 02:45:43 PM »
Men does be racing right where I living here in the States, is that lawlessness? Stueps.  Anyone does obey the speed limit in NYC?
they really do that on the video in your neighborhood?  That is not lawlessness? 

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2009, 02:47:58 PM »

I do  :( Sign say 30mph, I go 30. Sign say 40 or 45 thats what I do. Only time I dont follow limits is on the thruway  :devil: That 65mph looks just like a 85 if you pass it fast enuff.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2009, 02:54:20 PM »
Only time I dont follow limits is on the thruway  :devil: That 65mph looks just like a 85 if you pass it fast enuff.
:rotfl: :rotfl:
hear nuh
ah could use that excuse the next time I geh pull over :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2009, 03:31:04 PM »
Only time I dont follow limits is on the thruway  :devil: That 65mph looks just like a 85 if you pass it fast enuff.
:rotfl: :rotfl:
hear nuh
ah could use that excuse the next time I geh pull over :devil:

My favorite one in the winter is "snow covering the sign"  :devil: :devil: Seriously though if all you could see is the "5" at the end, who is to say is not an 8 in front? The mista get busted on our block 45mph in a 30mph zone. The sign was covered with snow. He take a pic of the sign with the date, take it to court. He know the limit is 30, the DA (who know him real good by now lol) know that he know the true speed. But the picture don't lie and the picture showed an "obscured sign". Ticket get dismissed with the warning to never use that excuse again even if the sign covered.  :devil:
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

1]; } ?>