April 29, 2024, 08:19:38 AM

Author Topic: Ex T & T captain charged for arms and ammo??  (Read 7596 times)

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
Ex T & T captain charged for arms and ammo??
« on: March 02, 2009, 07:57:19 AM »
Is Carrington the ex-captain who was charged over the weekend for Arms in Point Fortin over the weekend?.. No name was given in the news report
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Ex T & T captain charged for arms and ammo??
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 08:06:02 AM »
Well you cant assume.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 08:09:51 AM »
Seem like Anybody can get arms nowadays in TnT. I was offered and m-16, Yes an m-16  :o, by my own cousin in princess town over the carnival season.  What i going to do with an m-16?  Trinidad rel bad these days

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 09:04:30 AM »
u cyah move in T&T without a gun these days unless u like to get take advantage of.

is all part of being a trini man in 2009.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 09:15:18 AM »
u cyah move in T&T without a gun these days unless u like to get take advantage of.

what u basing ur information on Andre ????

U living in trinidad ???  ???

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 09:26:10 AM »

i refusing to believe yuh serious cuz this is BS...
Back in Trini...

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2009, 10:14:39 AM »

nah dred. i leave trinidad. too much people down there want to shoot mih.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 10:26:55 AM »
gun paradise
crack pitbull and gun
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 10:27:40 AM »

Well seeing as u not living in T&T...to make a comment like that irresponsible and ignorant.
I living T&T and doh have a gun ..... neither to thousands of others who walk the streets daily.

Just staying ...........
Studied Madology

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2009, 12:11:52 PM »

Well seeing as u not living in T&T...to make a comment like that irresponsible and ignorant.
I living T&T and doh have a gun ..... neither to thousands of others who walk the streets daily.

Just staying ...........

i livin here, man makin it sound  like is d okay corral or someting...............hell, in my area I does forget my door unlock in d nite an' couldn't be bothered to get up, an I eh livin in no rich people area, it have d young an' wutless in my area too, it jus doh ever spill out into d streets an' it still have lil respek for OPP so break-ins rare
I pity the fool....

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2009, 12:20:49 PM »

Just staying ...........

i livin here, man makin it sound  like is d okay corral or someting...............hell, in my area I does forget my door unlock in d nite an' couldn't be bothered to get up, an I eh livin in no rich people area, it have d young an' wutless in my area too, it jus doh ever spill out into d streets an' it still have lil respek for OPP so break-ins rare

Let men blast T&T nah man......JFK pack with people running back.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2009, 01:59:24 PM »
allyuh eh know bout life on de streets yes.

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2009, 02:29:27 PM »
allyuh eh know bout life on de streets yes.

What you know about what the people on this forum know? And let's say it is true and we don't know about life on the streets does that make your statement about having to own a gun here in T&T accurate?

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2009, 03:41:04 PM »
I a bit confused. Is Reynold carrington we talking bout? I mixing him up with a footballer who used to play for either W connection or Jabloteh and got shot and killed in a robbery at his apartment. If dahs not Reynold carrington....who it was den? Tallman?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2009, 03:43:03 PM »
I a bit confused. Is Reynold carrington we talking bout? I mixing him up with a footballer who used to play for either W connection or Jabloteh and got shot and killed in a robbery at his apartment. If dahs not Reynold carrington....who it was den? Tallman?
You talking bout Rolston James.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 03:50:45 PM »

Thanks. :beermug:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2009, 05:17:46 PM »

Thanks. :beermug:

Cosign
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2009, 05:41:59 PM »
is Hippo dey talking bout? what is de big deal the man is ah ex-soldier, he know bout gun;)

also, how come i have so much friend/family in Trinidad who eh ha no gun and nobody doh take advantage ah dem (granted dey doh go walking in Laventy, Morvant, etc).....imho, i find it wrong for people to just give dey mouth liberty and say dem kinda thing, dais just me though.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2009, 05:58:50 PM »
Maybe andre from POS, BC in POS especially in the EDR a lot ah ppl walking the streets armed, or have ah tool in dey yard.

ppl there does be telling me how man does be walk in the streets wid big gun brandish in they hand bold and brazen in broad day light. man bathing by the stand pipe with dey gun in one hand and the bucket in the next'

i think it's all where yuh @ on the island, and of coure it was a blanket statement, but i understand where he coming from.                           positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2009, 06:11:53 PM »
All the people on the forum who residing in TT. Is it that bad as it seems on the media with the headlines of all the crime. Yes or no!!!!! Are the media people going over the top????

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2009, 06:20:19 PM »
All the people on the forum who residing in TT. Is it that bad as it seems on the media with the headlines of all the crime. Yes or no!!!!! Are the media people going over the top????
OK when I go back home I does mind my own business and (knock wood) in my WHOLE lifetime have only been robbed ONCE and that was MOSTLY my fault as I played brave an was walkin where I should not be.

Having said that...... look what the toll is so far this year as of Feb 27th 2009...I believe it is mostly gang related....not so?
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161444750
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2009, 06:27:14 PM »
Talk bout thread derailment .. ::)
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2009, 06:54:05 PM »

Always some stupid f**king remark to put more fear into people,  I think you should campaign on behalf of trinis,because you seem to know what's up and at the same time ignoring everything that goes on in the country that you now occupy,it amazes me sometimes with people who live hear the country with most f**king guns in the world.....   

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2009, 07:00:07 PM »
As a fellow andre, i will have to tell u that u talking real shit.  Your post was very irresponsible and it just shows how much u dont know about Trinidad.

Cowen hit the nail on the head.

By the way, did they identify the former national captain?

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2009, 07:26:44 PM »
ANDRE SAMUEL ...YUH EH SEE DE MAN POST IN DE DEBE VZ MAPLE LEAF THREAD O WHA ???
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2009, 12:58:33 PM »
"A FORMER Trinidad and Tobago Under-17 national football coach and an ex-PNM councillor, yesterday appeared in the Point Fortin Magistrates’ Court for possession of a gun and ammunition.

Reynold Carrington, 28, who once coached the Under-17 football team; his father Edison, 55, and sister, Heather, 32, pleaded not guilty to possession of a .38 Smith & Wesson revolver and six rounds of ammunition, when they appeared before Magistrate Betsy Ann Lambert-Peterson.

"

http://www.newsday.co.tt/crime_and_court/0,96031.html

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2009, 01:19:24 PM »

Just staying ...........
cowen who allyuh fooling dread every flicking man in TNT have gun now dread.  If yu eh have a gun yu have a police friend who guh lend yu a gun.. TNT is Gun Paradise now..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2009, 01:42:08 PM »

Just staying ...........
cowen who allyuh fooling dread every flicking man in TNT have gun now dread.  If yu eh have a gun yu have a police friend who guh lend yu a gun.. TNT is Gun Paradise now..
war

Well you continue to believe that (together with anyone else who NOT living in T&T) and wallow in your paradise of heighten ignorance

Studied Madology

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2009, 02:26:36 PM »

Just staying ...........
war

Well you continue to believe that (together with anyone else who NOT living in T&T) and wallow in your paradise of heighten ignorance

From the T&T NEWSDAY

TT losing kids to crime

Tuesday, March 3 2009

ARCHBISHOP Barbara Burke, founding member of the Ark of the Covenant Spiritual Baptist Church, yesterday lamented that on a daily basis, this country is losing its children to crime and violence.

“We all know the youth are the future and daily we are losing them. In Laventille, seven and eight-year-olds are walking around with guns and this has us deeply concerned. Someone needs to educate them and show them that this is not the right way,” Burke said.

She made her feelings known during a press conference at City Hall to announce various events and activities the church would host as part of celebrations for Spiritual Shouter Baptist Day on March 30.

One of the symposiums will deal with crime and is titled: ‘Crime : A multidimensional issue’. This seminar which takes place on March 24, at the Empowerment Hall in Maloney will focus discussions on assessing the high reaching impact of crime in society.

“We cannot afford to give up on these youths. It is when we lie down with our arms to our sides and do nothing, that things will dramatically get worse. You can see Government is trying hard, with the blimp and all this security. These days, police are through Laventille almost every 20 minutes but it is like it not enough, more needs to be done,” Burke said.

Students from several schools throughout the country have been invited to attend this symposium.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2009, 02:28:42 PM »
Is there a crime problem in the country? Obviously, yes. Is it as bad as the media (and certain guys in this post) making out to seem? I don't think so. I spend time in parts of Morvant and Laventille, mostly during the day with no worries. It is wise to be careful with what you have and where you go, but how many places can you go and this not apply?

I saw the article in the papers today identifying Carrington. What is he doing with himself these days? He may be an ex-soldier, but what about his father and sister?

1]; } ?>