July 26, 2024, 11:55:04 PM

Author Topic: Fatima can exorcise my demons  (Read 14459 times)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Re: Fatima can exorcise my demons
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2005, 08:30:54 AM »
As I understand it...Barney was told he could repeat or even do a Form VI if he apologised to the school for the trouble he gave in Form V.

Now let me make it clear...Sheppard didn't give HALF the trouble that other students gave...Larry Williams and Anil was more of a headache than him...and yet they were later allowed to enter Form VI.

This was a talented baller and a man good enough to open the batting with Brian Lara for the U-14 side...he could have played on the First II cricket team had he wanted to.

The logic of the school was incomprehensible....a comeptetent student who was one of the major youth ballers in the country...it made no sense.

Barney overs and went to Trinity.

Ah know dis...if he had to apologise , then they had made up their mind long time that I was never going to continue in Fatima.

I shared a couple of classes with Barney and I was more Thunder than  he ever was....Sadly my sporting skills were limited...but my mouth was legendary....ask de men in John Niles class...or those watch meh bounce up Mudder Frog.....ah the good old days...MF was really a c%$^ yes...

Peace,
VB
« Last Edit: September 30, 2005, 12:50:19 PM by vb »
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2005, 09:49:08 AM »
VB  :beermug: :beermug: for the mother frog line she was 1 of a kind eh boy
is like she sole purpose was to fight down man.  like she used to get orgasms off doing that.

Offline Robin M

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2005, 10:57:32 AM »
Anil, you really dread...you just brought back some memories there pardner...I had already left Fatima and UWI and was working at BWIA when I saw the team heading to Tobago for the match against Signal Hill. I took time off and hopped the flight over and went to Shaw Park. I remember betting with a Tobagonian rasta that Fatima would score the 1st goal. We bet beers. At the end of the game, the rasta had bought me "several" beers and the DJ Truck was part of the Fatima party...I remember going up to your father's place and the curry goat that we had that night. I also remember the next day trying to hold the aircraft for the team to board...thanks for reviving those memories Anil...now that I am living in Toronto, I'm avidly following the progress of the 2005 team. F.A.T.I.M.A. go Fatima go!!
Robin (Billy) Mohamid

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2005, 11:04:33 AM »
heheh Mother Frog.........

We used to call her NEE(knee) DEEP

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2005, 11:29:48 AM »
BTW this is not a personal attack. ;)

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2005, 12:40:31 PM »
Jr Sams...ah didn't know yuh was a Saints man and in Kona class to boot.  Yuh was in de same year with scruffles too. We was in CIC around de same time. Ah was in de year with Roach, Rocke, Shaka and dem. Regis, Tank and Ollie was caught in de middle between our years. Was Briggs in your year? Yuh remember Douglas...he in England now.

Anyways...Boy de spalksman bold face...dat is de only good year dey had in a real long time. After Colin Rocke drop a hattrick on Scott Rodriguez on Setrpentine Road one year, Scotty decided he eh going and keep no more. Ball get flick over he head and ball thru he leg all kinda ting..he was standing up fuh all three goals...yuh could imagine Scotty face how red it was...dem freckles was at boiling point...he always wears his emotions on he sleeve. Saga was de wicket keeper fuh Fatima during dem time and turn out to be a half way decent GK but his distribution was poor. To me de only fella dat Fatima had with presence at dat time was Ronald Koo. How de spalksman miss he name...is ah wonder. He only seem to recall he padnahs and dem.

Yes dred....I left Saints in 90. Briggs, Amin Ho Sing Loy, Kona, Lester Paul, Scruffles, Qian Richards (goal keeper) were in my year. Regis, Tank and Ollie was in the year ahead of me and Darragh Mose, Superville, Brent Barry was the year below.
Dat 85 year was Rocke last year playing for Saints and we had the NZ final against John D that end up playing over two games. John D end up wining, but that was the year of Sando Tech with Latas and Faustin and dat wicked team. I think they won intercol that year. Arima had a boss team that year too.
well yes

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2005, 01:46:04 PM »
Vb ...I real miss them days... I know Larry since primary school and we also both lived in woodbrook..
As for Mother frog and Toti head..that is a different story... Remember when Anatol threaten to beat him

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2005, 01:56:24 PM »
toti head- i forget about that name , men bringing back some classics

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2005, 01:57:54 PM »
toti head- i forget about that name , men bringing back some classics

us younger heads know him as Mr. Burns...

also... what about Mr. Clive John?  :rotfl:
Allyuh men so musbe have some stories
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 02:00:53 PM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Silver-Corbeaux

• Jr. Warrior
  • RF is really ah Trini hornchile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2005, 02:09:48 PM »
Yours trully was playing foward for Pres, and like Anil I threw way a few.

P.S. I will say this though, in the two years that Pres was a big force in the Eighties (86, 87) Fatima was unbeaten against us. (we tie them in Mucarapo when we won the league in 86, and then we loss the above game in shitty Skinner Park a year later.

Oh, and by the way Pres was the first team to beat Signall Hill that year (Yours truly scored in a 3-1 victory), and in my opinion Signal Hill was just as or more talented than Fatima in 87.

But wait nah! Comedian, kaisonian, and ballman too? What d nenen? Fabien yuh eh easy dread.

But I remember all dem Fatima and Saints men name they callin, but I cyar recall you on no college side, you must be one ah dem players who used to ride the pine. :rotfl:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 02:25:18 PM by Silver-Corbeaux »

Offline Robin M

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2005, 07:43:37 AM »
Fellas, it looks like Anil's column started at real nostalgic thread. Seems like there are a lot of Fatima and CIC ole boys on this thread. I am from Fatima Class of '80 (O'Levels) and Class of '82 (A'Levels)...Has anyone tried reecently to access the Fatima or CIC websites? These jokers haven't updated the sites sine 1999 and 2003...and I get an Apache Error when I try to go to www.fatima.edu.tt. Anyone know if these schools have current websites?
BTW, I remember toti-head Niles and Clive John (the man went aroung in a jeep shouting "vote for me and I'll set you free under a Tapia House ticket for elections)...but who the hell is Mother Frog (nee deep)?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2005, 12:05:13 PM »
Romero ran dat school.

So maybe he had a prob. with Barney as well.

Mudder Frog was a frigging waste of time.

Imagine she was so fat, that when she gave birth to a child, we were shocked.

We never even noticed she was pregnant.

DAT HAD TO BE ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION!!!!!!!!

Peace,
VB                             

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2005, 12:25:31 PM »
think Ro used to get  final decision on about 5 men and nobody coulda veto him.  Ro had to handle he people.  Maybe not a problem with barney just he had certain men /parents he already promised his vote to.

Shoot Ro get my brother in so i can't diss him.
yeah i couldn't believe Mother frog had a son when i see the man. 

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2005, 12:45:09 PM »
 Fatima int winning a dam ting.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2005, 12:47:12 PM »
VB  :beermug: :beermug: for the mother frog line she was 1 of a kind eh boy
is like she sole purpose was to fight down man.  like she used to get orgasms off doing that.

;D :beermug: :rotfl: :beermug: :beermug: :rotfl: :rotfl: :applause: :rotfl:

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2005, 12:48:48 PM »
Vb ...I real miss them days... I know Larry since primary school and we also both lived in woodbrook..
As for Mother frog and Toti head..that is a different story... Remember when Anatol threaten to beat him

The only Toatie Head I knew at Fatima was JN.

I remember when Anatol wanted to tussle with Niles it was in 1984. John just laugh...but I tell yuh I think John woulda manners him.

U just knew some men was never going to make it to Form VI eh?

VB

Offline raj

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2005, 06:40:45 PM »
VB,

Yuh remember whn Niles break he ass during the Master 100 yard dash!!!

He was real upset at that student who put that steel chair at the finish line! ::) ??? 8)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2005, 06:52:57 PM »
VB,

He was real upset at that student who put that steel chair at the finish line! ::) ??? 8)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
me aint know what allyuh talkin bout but i would like to see ah steel chair at ah finish line.
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2005, 11:36:24 AM »
VB,

What really happen was this: Niles and Harrigan was in de lead.

Johnny after years of dominating fatima teachers had to give way to younger blood in Harrigan.

A Form One ass stand up in front de finish line with he BIKE to watch race...well wen Jonhhy see him, he try to breaks and crash into the bike or chair or smthing...

John was never the same again...had to get a cast, later had to get corrective surgery and never ran again. Was VERY fast for an old man.

I think in Form II Dasilva who played for St. Augustine (later on) challenged him to a race. In class John take dem over to the grounds cut he ass...and bring them back to class.

VB

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2005, 01:16:43 PM »
I dont remember that race with Harrigan, but I know DeSilva he was FAST, so Niles had real toes if he beat him.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2005, 11:30:17 AM »
Ah yes Mr Roberts I was in the Stadium that day when CIC  handed you the best licks, my boys walked all over Fatima. My neighbor Darren who played for Fatima did not speak to me for days after that.

We had a formidable team in Kona, Rocke, Ollivere, Alan Thomas Barry Roach, all friends of mine. It was the best North Zone clash I had seen in years especially going in as the underdogs
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 02:28:32 PM by grskywalker »

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2005, 08:02:08 PM »
vb...Larry Williams was a 4qing wild red man.  Shaka chest trap a shot and dribble yuh whole team on CIC grounds and headed fuh goal and Williams hack him wit a desperate lunge from behing jes outside de box...no red card...dat woulda be de embarrassment of de century fuh Fatima. Is bad enough Shaka used to chest trap allyuh shots. Is only Fatima he used to do dat too. Millien wasn't too far behind Williams in terms of wildness.

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2005, 09:52:45 AM »
Mr. Skywalker, ollivierre started playin in 86' and Rocke stopped playin in 85'.  In 87' when we put de cuttail on Fatima we had a nice team, but only turn it around late when Martin change alot of positions. Stenwyn Joseph (no name player) came in upfront to cause problems, Damien Cooper played in the middle with Moze, Regis( who was de second leading scorer after Kona) went to play sweeper.CIC held the ball better and the Spalksman and de redhead never troble de defence. Some of allyuh fellas gettin old and memory fading. Hope allyuh remember wha school allyuh really went to. ;D
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2005, 11:04:23 AM »
When I was at Fatima...Shaka never chest trap or dribble a damn thing....but ah go take allyuh word for it.

Of course I left TT in 1985. Why he didnt try that shit back then.

De real wild man was Moore, the Principal son...not too talented...but watching he was like watching Tarzan play football.

Peace,
VB
« Last Edit: October 04, 2005, 11:53:45 AM by vb »

Offline Silver-Corbeaux

• Jr. Warrior
  • RF is really ah Trini hornchile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2005, 11:29:37 AM »
So VB you leave T&T since 85, to go East-And-Bull:devil:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2005, 11:45:20 AM by Tallman »

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2005, 01:01:46 PM »
vb...Larry Williams was a 4qing wild red man.  Shaka chest trap a shot and dribble yuh whole team on CIC grounds and headed fuh goal and Williams hack him wit a desperate lunge from behing jes outside de box...no red card...dat woulda be de embarrassment of de century fuh Fatima. Is bad enough Shaka used to chest trap allyuh shots. Is only Fatima he used to do dat too. Millien wasn't too far behind Williams in terms of wildness.
Yuh see how legends are created by rumors, one foray up the field all of a sudden it was a regular ting for Shaka to chest trap shots from forwards.
I was there and I dont recall him making it all the way to the next 18 yard box, when Larry skillfully and professionally tackled him  ;) and is only because i was i was beating the base that I did not do it myself!!!

tum tum tumtum FATIMAAAH!!
tum tum tumtum We want ah goal!!
tum tum tumtum

1]; } ?>