April 20, 2024, 05:21:00 AM

Author Topic: Birchall : Unemployed?  (Read 2549 times)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Birchall : Unemployed?
« on: March 06, 2009, 01:18:02 PM »
Allyuh realise Micky Adams get fired? Brighton offered Birchall a contract at all or he on loan there til his Coventry contract run out?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
Re: Birchall : Unemployed?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 08:19:28 PM »
If Birchall end up back at Coventry, hopefully Chris Coleman will be gone because that man look absolutely clueless with his tactics today. Got it all wrong from the beginning and had players telling him what formation to use.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 10:14:59 AM »
He's got a contract at Brighton, but for some reason his playing time has been sporadic. He wasnt even on the bench for their last match  ???
Hart for president

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 10:46:53 AM »
He's got a contract at Brighton, but for some reason his playing time has been sporadic. He wasnt even on the bench for their last match  ???
It hasn't been sporadic. He's been starting consistently recently. According to the Brighton site, he had a calf injury, and so couldn't play on Saturday.

Also, he's apparently playing right wing for them too. We de only ones does play him in de middle. Wonder which one he prefer?

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 11:40:21 AM »
That was all under Micky Adams...we will see what going on with the new coach this week. He already wasn't in the squad this weekend and wasn't listed as injured even though I see you read he had a calf injury.

As for the contract, as far as I know, it's a loan until his Coventry contract expire at the end of the season or it was a short term one for him to earn one permanantly. I hope somebody here could produce some article to prove me wrong cause I cah handle both him and Stern being distracted by having no club come the end of the season, while we going through qualifiers. (Dwight too for that matter)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 11:45:03 AM by spideybuff »

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 12:14:05 PM »
That was all under Micky Adams...we will see what going on with the new coach this week. He already wasn't in the squad this weekend and wasn't listed as injured even though I see you read he had a calf injury.

Chris Birchall, who missed Saturday's trip to Leyton Orient with a calf problem, also trained this morning and will go into the squad for Tuesday night, along with Colin Hawkins, who has overcome his calf injury.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/page/Preview/0,,10433~1584196,00.html

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 12:28:55 PM »

As for the contract, as far as I know, it's a loan until his Coventry contract expire at the end of the season or it was a short term one for him to earn one permanantly. I hope somebody here could produce some article to prove me wrong cause I cah handle both him and Stern being distracted by having no club come the end of the season, while we going through qualifiers. (Dwight too for that matter)

He sign until the end of the season with a view to a longer term contract.. He is not on loan for Coventry..

but pressure now that Mickey Adams gone... we go see what de new coach go do now

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=41363.0
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 01:05:25 PM »
Much thanks guys. I hope he gets a fair chance to earn a longer term contract...otherwise I hope Micky Adams get a decent job somewhere else and call for him again

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 02:07:20 PM »
It hasn't been sporadic. He's been starting consistently recently. According to the Brighton site, he had a calf injury, and so couldn't play on Saturday.

Also, he's apparently playing right wing for them too. We de only ones does play him in de middle. Wonder which one he prefer?

His playing time has been sporadic. He is subbed out relatively early sometimes, or brought off the bench late.
Hart for president

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 02:49:55 PM »

His playing time has been sporadic. He is subbed out relatively early sometimes, or brought off the bench late.
You getting tie up wit Carlisle.

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/players/gamelog?id=10445&cc=5901

He's started 8 out 10 games at Brighton so far. Subbed out 4 times. The last two subs were kinda early-ish.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2009, 12:37:12 PM »

You getting tie up wit Carlisle.

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/players/gamelog?id=10445&cc=5901

He's started 8 out 10 games at Brighton so far. Subbed out 4 times. The last two subs were kinda early-ish.

Is that not the definition of sporadic to you?
Hart for president

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2009, 12:38:41 PM »
Let John Williams bring "Me-Mum" home and play for Connection.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2009, 12:41:42 PM »

starting 8 out of 10 games could hardly be described as sporadic, in fact I would call that regular playing time

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2009, 01:31:05 PM »

starting 8 out of 10 games could hardly be described as sporadic, in fact I would call that regular playing time
This.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2009, 01:49:53 PM »
He on the bench today, tha's a good sign that he will be given an opportunity to prove himself by the new coach, at least.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2009, 01:52:03 PM »
He on the bench today, tha's a good sign that he will be given an opportunity to prove himself by the new coach, at least.
say no to de Corbeaux....................sweat dat is ;D ;D

hope he gets a good run
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2009, 02:23:12 PM »

Respectfully disagree. When you are subbed often and early, I wouldnt call it playing a lot.
Hart for president

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2009, 02:34:45 PM »

Respectfully disagree. When you are subbed often and early, I wouldnt call it playing a lot.

It sure as hell aint sporadic.... see correct usage. Silvio Spann plays sporadically for Wrexham...

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2009, 11:39:02 AM »
Silvio Spann plays sporadically for Wrexham...

I rather be unemployed and home sweating on the beach than playing sporadically with Wrexham in the conference division. He eh call Latas and ask to come home and play in the centre of midfield next to Theobald and behind Latas for cali? That would be good for our qualification if three of them could get some kind of understanding as backup to Yorke and Birchall.

1]; } ?>