April 20, 2024, 03:30:21 AM

Author Topic: Thread for Group A Under-20 Matches  (Read 9764 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for Group A Under-20 Matches
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2009, 04:54:48 PM »
B.E.A utiful 

copyright Jim Carrey

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2009, 05:05:59 PM »
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2009, 05:08:49 PM »
Hard luck Jam. So now it is up to T&T to keep the CFU flag flying high.

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2009, 05:09:04 PM »
I wonder if raggafart still want a live feed?

Keep it please. I dont have the stomach for that. USA and Honduras were the better teams in the group.

Its hard to be a football fan at times. But thats the beauty of the game. On to the gold Cup then.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2009, 05:38:26 PM »

Keep it please. I dont have the stomach for that. USA and Honduras were the better teams in the group.

Its hard to be a football fan at times. But thats the beauty of the game. On to the gold Cup then.

Does this mean that you will not bother us until then?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2009, 05:40:03 PM »
we doh need a referral on this out :devil: clear cut CLEAN BOWLED ;D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 05:47:29 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2009, 05:59:53 PM »

Nah Nah u need to at least talk to the second umpire.  ::)

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2009, 06:04:50 PM »

Nah Nah u need to at least talk to the second umpire.  ::)

Who is the second umpire jam2099?

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2009, 06:10:51 PM »

Yeah!!!! I don't know if our U-20 Reggae Boyz did their best I can only say they tried and fell before the finish line. But all is not loss since some of our U-20 Reggae Boyz will graduate to our senior Reggae Boyz squad. Now on to the CONCACAF Gold Cup REGGAE BOYZ. ;D
jjbrown

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2009, 06:19:57 PM »

Yeah!!!! I don't know if our U-20 Reggae Boyz did their best I can only say they tried and fell before the finish line. But all is not loss since some of our U-20 Reggae Boyz will graduate to our senior Reggae Boyz squad. Now on to the CONCACAF Gold Cup REGGAE BOYZ. ;D

speak of the  :devil:

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2009, 06:24:47 PM »

so de GC is better than the Hex?  :devil: :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2009, 06:25:20 PM »
score in the USA vs El Salv??

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2009, 06:28:31 PM »

That's right! When our Reggae Boyz lose. I'm here because I know you Trinis cannot help yourselves to suddenly bash our Reggae Boyz. I'm also here knowing that the Reggae Boyz have actually qualified for a FIFA tournament. ;D
jjbrown

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2009, 06:33:20 PM »
USA leading 2-0 in de 52nd min.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2009, 06:33:59 PM »

USA 2 EL 0 50min.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2009, 06:36:19 PM »

Of course. The Gold Cup is 100 times better than the HEX. The Gold Cup is an actual tournament while the HEX is just a qualifying process for the real "Greatest Show on Earth" the WORLD CUP. And the HEX doesn't guarantee a team being in the WORLD CUP unless the team qualifies which Jamaica has done and qualified for the GOLD CUP. 8)
jjbrown

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2009, 06:40:07 PM »

Of course. The Gold Cup is 100 times better than the HEX. The Gold Cup is an actual tournament while the HEX is just a qualifying process for the real "Greatest Show on Earth" the WORLD CUP. And the HEX doesn't guarantee a team being in the WORLD CUP unless the team qualifies which Jamaica has done and qualified for the GOLD CUP. 8)
yeah, yeah
I see your point of view
 ::)
I would not switch with allya though ;D
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2009, 06:55:27 PM »

yeah, yeah
I see your point of view
And yet some of your fellow Trinis were hoping that T&T got Cuba's spot in the Gold Cup instead of Haiti. 
jjbrown

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2009, 07:21:09 PM »

yeah, yeah
I see your point of view
And yet some of your fellow Trinis were hoping that T&T got Cuba's spot in the Gold Cup instead of Haiti. 
Well that's because we're the only CFU team that really worth going to see right.   :devil:

Offline PIMP

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2009, 07:27:11 PM »
T&T rules man....
And we going to qualify 2moro.....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2009, 07:32:14 PM »
Nice Honduras we go deal wit d snrs on d 28th.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2009, 07:41:45 PM »

yeah, yeah
I see your point of view
Well that's because we're the only CFU team that really worth going to see right.   :devil:
That is not 100% accurate. Is it. Since T&T has not qualified for any FIFA tournament yet. Have they. So by that reason alone Jamaica, Grenada and Guadeloupe are the only CFU teams worth going to see. Isn't it!!!! ;D
jjbrown

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2009, 08:32:00 PM »
breds.....your team just collect a 4 goals planass, wha de Gold cup have to do with that?

you thinkin you one-upping T&T with that gold cup talk, but all yuh doing is putting yuh personality disorder on public display

Anyway hard luck JA youths, woulda be nice to have 2 CFU teams in a WC.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 08:34:30 PM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2009, 09:36:25 PM »
ALLYUH SEE DE KINDA SHIT DEM BRITZ TALKING DEY ??ALLYUH SEE ??

SEND MORE U-20 BRITZ
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2009, 10:04:46 PM »
BM comes in to bat and with the delivery of the first ball he clears the media centre and the ball is lost somewhere in King George V Park :D
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2009, 04:27:50 AM »
wow didnt expect ja to lose so bad . kinna shocking
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2009, 12:34:17 PM »
breds.....your team just collect a 4 goals planass, wha de Gold cup have to do with that?

you thinkin you one-upping T&T with that gold cup talk, but all yuh doing is putting yuh personality disorder on public display

:) So you deliberately chose to ignore the question that was asked about which was important; the Gold Cup or the HEX. Then you will probably reply that I miss the point in your statement about both tournaments especially the ongoing U-20 qualifiers which T&T has up to this point not qualified for yet. But the CONCACAF Gold Cup which Jamaica has qualified for seems to carry a sour note for you since T&T was knocked out of the Digicel Championship by Grenada.
Chose to respond now if you want to. But it would be much better for you to wait a few more hours until the final whistle. Then you can come and boast how T&T has qualified for the U-20 World Cup in Egypt. Now if you continue to boast then count on your 10 fingers if T&T has qualified for more FIFA tournaments than Jamaica in 2008.   
jjbrown

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2009, 12:39:19 PM »

:) So you deliberately chose to ignore the question that was asked about which was important; the Gold Cup or the HEX. Then you will probably reply that I miss the point in your statement about both tournaments especially the ongoing U-20 qualifiers which T&T has up to this point not qualified for yet. But the CONCACAF Gold Cup which Jamaica has qualified for seems to carry a sour note for you since T&T was knocked out of the Digicel Championship by Grenada.
Chose to respond now if you want to. But it would be much better for you to wait a few more hours until the final whistle. Then you can come and boast how T&T has qualified for the U-20 World Cup in Egypt. Now if you continue to boast then count on your 10 fingers if T&T has qualified for more FIFA tournaments than Jamaica in 2008.   

Breds Gold Cup is a CONCACAF tournament. The last FIFA tournament you qualified for was U-20 in 2001.  Not that I would go any further into this bullshit arguement.

Carry on.
Success will never take you by surprise.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2009, 01:35:04 PM »

Breds Gold Cup is a CONCACAF tournament. The last FIFA tournament you qualified for was U-20 in 2001.  Not that I would go any further into this bullshit arguement.

Carry on.
So why does CONCACAF need FIFA's stamp of approval for the tournament. And what is that logo I keep seeing on the referees jerseys during the past CONCACAF Gold Cups. Isn't CONCACAF an affilate of FIFA?
jjbrown

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2009, 01:48:53 PM »

Carry on.
2099 and his compatriots have a knack for promulgating the most irrelevant arguments. The last time their u17 team received an ass washing from T&T they complained that match reports from T&T fans and journalists who where actually present at the game could not be validated since there was no tv coverage.

When JA was knocked out of WCQ and T&T knocked out of the Gold Cup Qualification these guys actually argued that JA being the Gold Cup was more significant than T&T actually continuing World Cup qualification.

1]; } ?>