April 25, 2024, 04:49:09 AM

Author Topic: Thread for Group A Under-20 Matches  (Read 9796 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for Group A Under-20 Matches
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2009, 02:56:48 PM »
Yuh so like to talk about the digiel  well JA2099 at least we got knocked out in the digicel finals... Jamaica did not even get out of their group ... you all even got knock out of the preliminary round at HOMEin 2006 as there was next round after that in barbados ..what a shame .....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2009, 03:27:21 PM »
breds.....your team just collect a 4 goals planass, wha de Gold cup have to do with that?

you thinkin you one-upping T&T with that gold cup talk, but all yuh doing is putting yuh personality disorder on public display

Anyway hard luck JA youths, woulda be nice to have 2 CFU teams in a WC.
:) So you deliberately chose to ignore the question that was asked about which was important; the Gold Cup or the HEX. Then you will probably reply that I miss the point in your statement about both tournaments especially the ongoing U-20 qualifiers which T&T has up to this point not qualified for yet. But the CONCACAF Gold Cup which Jamaica has qualified for seems to carry a sour note for you since T&T was knocked out of the Digicel Championship by Grenada.
Chose to respond now if you want to. But it would be much better for you to wait a few more hours until the final whistle. Then you can come and boast how T&T has qualified for the U-20 World Cup in Egypt. Now if you continue to boast then count on your 10 fingers if T&T has qualified for more FIFA tournaments than Jamaica in 2008.   

Breds Gold Cup is a CONCACAF tournament. The last FIFA tournament you qualified for was U-20 in 2001.  Not that I would go any further into this bullshit arguement.

Carry on.
So why does CONCACAF need FIFA's stamp of approval for the tournament. And what is that logo I keep seeing on the referees jerseys during the past CONCACAF Gold Cups. Isn't CONCACAF an affilate of FIFA?

lol..what kinda horse**** logic is that?
CONCACAF hold it's own tourney but of course it's governed by FIFA, that don't make it a FIFA tournament...kinda like the EURO's...it's a tourney governed by FIFA, but it's not a FIFA tournament, it's UEFA.
steups...allyuh good yes, making the GOLD cup to be the biggest thing ever...to you maybe but we'll be focusing on bigger fish to fry, since allyuh get fry already twice! JR and SR level.
whey boy!

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2009, 03:41:42 PM »
breds.....your team just collect a 4 goals planass, wha de Gold cup have to do with that?

you thinkin you one-upping T&T with that gold cup talk, but all yuh doing is putting yuh personality disorder on public display

:) So you deliberately chose to ignore the question that was asked about which was important; the Gold Cup or the HEX. Then you will probably reply that I miss the point in your statement about both tournaments especially the ongoing U-20 qualifiers which T&T has up to this point not qualified for yet. But the CONCACAF Gold Cup which Jamaica has qualified for seems to carry a sour note for you since T&T was knocked out of the Digicel Championship by Grenada.
Chose to respond now if you want to. But it would be much better for you to wait a few more hours until the final whistle. Then you can come and boast how T&T has qualified for the U-20 World Cup in Egypt. Now if you continue to boast then count on your 10 fingers if T&T has qualified for more FIFA tournaments than Jamaica in 2008.   

1) Why you asking if Hex better than gold cup..this is an U-20 thread. No gold cup or hex in U-20.

2) What sour note you see me carrying...I never make comments about Jamaica being in the gold cup and Trinidad out

3) I rather be in the hex than gold cup

4) I dont boast, you interpret the jubilation and congratulations sent to the teams on OUR message board as boasting because you hate anything T&T.

5) I would have better luck teaching physics to a watermelon than engaging in a rational conversation with you
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2009, 05:28:27 PM »
Yuh so like to talk about the digiel  well JA2099 at least we got knocked out in the digicel finals... Jamaica did not even get out of their group ... you all even got knock out of the preliminary round at HOMEin 2006 as there was next round after that in barbados ..what a shame .....
True! But T&T was expected to advance from their group of the first round in Jamaica too. It was your coach Mutarana who said T&T was coming to Jamaica to take back the Digicel Championship Cup to T&T a few hours after T&T qualified for the HEX.
jjbrown

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2009, 05:33:53 PM »
True! But T&T was expected to advance from their group of the first round in Jamaica too. It was your coach Mutarana who said T&T was coming to Jamaica to take back the Digicel Championship Cup to T&T a few hours after T&T qualified for the HEX.

You still here?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2009, 05:42:17 PM »

How u feelin jammy?  8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »

Breds Gold Cup is a CONCACAF tournament. The last FIFA tournament you qualified for was U-20 in 2001.  Not that I would go any further into this bullshit arguement.

Carry on.
So why does CONCACAF need FIFA's stamp of approval for the tournament. And what is that logo I keep seeing on the referees jerseys during the past CONCACAF Gold Cups. Isn't CONCACAF an affilate of FIFA?

lol..what kinda horse**** logic is that?
CONCACAF hold it's own tourney but of course it's governed by FIFA, that don't make it a FIFA tournament...kinda like the EURO's...it's a tourney governed by FIFA, but it's not a FIFA tournament, it's UEFA.
steups...allyuh good yes, making the GOLD cup to be the biggest thing ever...to you maybe but we'll be focusing on bigger fish to fry, since allyuh get fry already twice! JR and SR level.
You Trinis are the ones devaluing the CONCACAF Gold Cup versus the bigger importance of the HEX for the simple reason that T&T did not qualified for. No Jamaicans devalue the CONCACAF Gold Cup when we were knocked out in the first round.
Every football tournament on Earth that involves nations is important. Somehow you Trinis who keep devaluing the Gold Cup devalue Guadeloupe (non-FIFA member) as a football nation.
Geeeeez! Talk about a bunch of ???????????? ingrates.

jjbrown

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2009, 06:28:14 PM »
Yuh shyte team out the hex, and all yuh rggae youths from U-17 go up to U-20  get buss out.

Now show some class and congratulate our U-20s on reaching their second successive world cup. Its an U-20 thread afterall!

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2009, 08:21:46 PM »
Yuh shyte team out the hex, and all yuh rggae youths from U-17 go up to U-20  get buss out.

Now show some class and congratulate our U-20s on reaching their second successive world cup. Its an U-20 thread afterall!

I don't remember you passing on that sentiment when we won the Digicel championship. And I cannot in good stead congratulate people who undermine other football tournaments for the simple reason that they did not qualify for another.
Maybe you are they ones who need to show some class. ::)
jjbrown

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2009, 08:25:11 PM »
He still here after d 4 they collect.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2009, 10:33:36 PM »
He still here after d 4 they collect.
Still here after Jamaica's loss. Why? Is it a big deal for you that you Trinis cannot really lamblast Jamaica for not being in any tournament this year. :devil:

jjbrown

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2009, 01:48:54 AM »

I don't remember you passing on that sentiment when we won the Digicel championship. And I cannot in good stead congratulate people who undermine other football tournaments for the simple reason that they did not qualify for another.
Maybe you are they ones who need to show some class. ::)

And Yet, you STILL here! 

I see you have written for 3 months non-stop almost exclusively about the gold cup, Do the board a favour....wash down some prozac with a red stripe and check yuhself into the nearest mental institution. Tell them you are pathlogically grandiose delusional with strong persisence.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2009, 06:11:19 AM »
Can anyone post the final Standings now.

I would like to see the stats for both groups. If there is a web page I would appreciate that.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2009, 06:57:36 AM »

I would like to see the stats for both groups. If there is a web page I would appreciate that.

here you go, look to the bottom of the page

http://concacaf.com/viewCompetition.aspx?id=237
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2009, 07:10:41 AM »

Thank you

Looking at the standings how do you think TNT would have done in the other group? Lets say TNT and JA had switched places.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 07:13:02 AM by Themanfriday »
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2009, 08:48:44 PM »
Egypt was we destiny. This was d best wuk d TTFF ever do wit a team
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2009, 10:13:33 PM »

Thank you

Looking at the standings how do you think TNT would have done in the other group? Lets say TNT and JA had switched places.

Easy question:

It would have been an easier qualification.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

1]; } ?>