April 16, 2024, 05:39:27 AM

Author Topic: Jerrel Britto's second trial at Portsmouth FC  (Read 9772 times)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
Re: Jerrel Britto's second trial at Portsmouth FC
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2009, 02:49:26 PM »
Keep it coming...with good news. ;D All de best, ah tell alyuh doh worry about people who doh want to play fuh we country... it have plenty more weh that come from. ;)
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2009, 03:12:30 PM »
Gr8 news
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline handsanointed

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2009, 06:12:38 PM »
My husband attended the first training session today. He told me Jerrel is looking really well. The session took the form of a practice match. He reported that Jerrel has fit in well with the other guys, he made great passes and also scored goals.He also feels that Cordell did a good job.
Jerrel is really upbeat and confident. I have observed so much maturity while speaking to him. It's always hard when as a mother you have one son and things are happening so fast and you kow that soon you will have to release him but Jerrel's maturity has helped to make me so much more comfortable.
I really want to encourage all our young soca warriors to keep pressing on and also to maximize their potential. The sky certainly is the limit.
I also want to admonish parents to stick with your children, even when they err, reprimand them but let them know that you are in their corner. With God all things are possible. People let's support and pray for our youths.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2009, 06:18:03 PM »
thanks Moms...tell de boy i say "play yuh fitball"..dais all
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline handsanointed

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2009, 06:25:25 PM »
I will.
He was on the site today looking at all the love and encouragement.
Thanks everyone!

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2009, 07:42:52 PM »
make sure he stay away from some of  the toxic threads on the board eh
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2009, 07:58:40 PM »
I will.
He was on the site today looking at all the love and encouragement.
Thanks everyone!
seems that he is in good hands ;)
may everything work out the way HE wants it to
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2009, 08:19:21 PM »
My husband attended the first training session today. He told me Jerrel is looking really well. The session took the form of a practice match. He reported that Jerrel has fit in well with the other guys, he made great passes and also scored goals.He also feels that Cordell did a good job.
Jerrel is really upbeat and confident. I have observed so much maturity while speaking to him. It's always hard when as a mother you have one son and things are happening so fast and you kow that soon you will have to release him but Jerrel's maturity has helped to make me so much more comfortable.
I really want to encourage all our young soca warriors to keep pressing on and also to maximize their potential. The sky certainly is the limit.
I also want to admonish parents to stick with your children, even when they err, reprimand them but let them know that you are in their corner. With God all things are possible. People let's support and pray for our youths.

Cosign
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2009, 10:02:34 PM »

seems like he is in good hands..He and all our other young warriors have my support..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2009, 12:09:51 AM »

Indeed, Godspeed to young Jerrel... may he represent himself, his family and his country well.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2009, 01:47:06 AM »
when last we had a player/s so young went out dey???..thats what it is about.....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2009, 07:13:57 AM »
This is some really good news.  This youth definitely sounds as if he is in really good hands (annointed ones) and that he has a great head on his shoulders.  He is definitely destined for great things.

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2009, 10:10:33 PM »
Any updates on Britto's second trial?
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline handsanointed

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2009, 05:45:44 PM »
Yes there is an update. I am waiting on some information from Jerrel's agent. There is some very positive news. Stay tuned!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2009, 05:49:40 PM »
Yes there is an update. I am waiting on some information from Jerrel's agent. There is some very positive news. Stay tuned!

We need some good news.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2009, 07:12:39 AM »

We need some good news.

:beermug:

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2009, 06:21:13 PM »

Great man! We have so much talent down here, our players just need European type training to teach the the solid consistency part of the game(which our coaches down here seems not very able to teach, I could be wrong, but that looks like the problem with most of our youths) Our players need the British type of robot play, couple that with the skills we have and we'll be unstoppable.(ok, I'm getting a little ahead of myself there)

I hope Jerrel get to go to Europe from that young age, that will be just massive for T&T football, and hopefully open the door for even more youths to leave that young.

Offline pompey_researcher

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2009, 12:07:11 PM »
Anything more on this?

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2009, 02:39:52 PM »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2009, 02:59:44 PM »
Anything more on this?

As before
Check yuh name fella u should b providin we wit info

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2009, 03:03:12 PM »

Moms de natives getting restless  :waiting:     Hope no news is good news.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2009, 03:42:16 PM »
congrats britto. long time i aint see ah cap in the prem. do yuh ting
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2009, 02:04:12 PM »
Any news?

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2009, 03:05:27 PM »
Any news?
       This is what i can't understand with some people,we only hearing all kind of congratulations,things looking up,keep T&T flag flying etc etc but i still can't understand for what,if Britto get blank or if things eh work out why someone don't say so,nothing wrong with that,the kid young and have a lot of years ahead of him,is some time now we hear he went to Portsmouth FC on a second trial.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2009, 03:22:07 PM »
Any news?
       This is what i can't understand with some people,we only hearing all kind of congratulations,things looking up,keep T&T flag flying etc etc but i still can't understand for what,if Britto get blank or if things eh work out why someone don't say so,nothing wrong with that,the kid young and have a lot of years ahead of him,is some time now we hear he went to Portsmouth FC on a second trial.

they suppose to be signing in july according to an interview

he is after the coach corneal

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8fnkN2bH9pc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8fnkN2bH9pc</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2009, 03:41:44 PM »
Any news?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8fnkN2bH9pc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8fnkN2bH9pc</a>
Going into the academy and joining the youth team in August.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2009, 04:16:22 PM »
Any news?

Who said that,Corneal! all yu still trust what Corneal say,i thought his parents were updateing us on what's going on. 

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2009, 04:27:50 PM »
Any news?

Who said that,Corneal! all yu still trust what Corneal say,i thought his parents were updateing us on what's going on. 
Britto himself said so at the end of the video.

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2009, 01:02:49 PM »
Hi any news on Britto as he was not amongst our 7 named scholars

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2009, 02:04:17 PM »
Nice to see a mame and her son feeling the love from the forum.  All the best.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

1]; } ?>