April 28, 2024, 08:28:06 PM

Author Topic: CAUGHT? Finance Minister closed two US$ accounts in CIB last December  (Read 21886 times)

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161450218

Caught?

CLICO Investment Bank (CIB) documents show that Finance Minister Karen Nunez-Tesheira closed two US dollar accounts with the bank on December 31, 2008, before they were scheduled to mature later this year.

CIB is one of four CL Financial businesses that benefited from a multi-billion-dollar taxpayer bailout approved by the Cabinet last month.

Nunez-Tesheira said in the Parliament on February 2 that she made the withdrawals from a CIB account that had already matured by December 31, 2008, as she wound up debate on the Central Bank (Amendment) Bill.

Documents obtained by the Express yesterday show that Nunez-Tesheira paid a "break rate" of 3.5 per cent for closing two accounts at CIB worth a total of US$48,549.91, before they were due to mature on April 30, 2009 and August 13, 2009 respectively.

She closed one account at US$37,549.45 and the other at US$11,076.34, including interest.

In Parliament on February 2, Nunez-Tesheira also dismissed claims by Opposition Siparia MP Kamla Persad-Bissessar that she had access to privileged information about CIB, which led to her making withdrawals from her accounts with the bank and Caribbean Money Market Brokers (CMMB), another CL subsidiary, late last year.

Nunez-Tesheira had said she was only informed of CIB's difficulties in the middle of January by Central Bank Governor Ewart Williams after he had been notified on January 13.

The Hansard, the official record of the Parliament, shows that Nunez-Tesheira made the following comment regarding a CIB account:

"On December 31, I withdrew an account which had matured on December 31, 2008. You go and check it because when you were making your accusations, I wanted to ensure that I was accurate on the information, and I called to get all the information that I had on every withdrawal I made in relation to those two institutions."

CIB documents show that Nunez-Tesheira sent a fixed deposit break request form to the CIB manager, Fixed Deposit Department, at #1 Rust Street, St Clair, that contained a typewritten request as follows: "Please be advised that I/we wish to break the captioned deposit.

The form asks: Please state a brief reason for breaking your deposit. A handwritten explanation for breaking the deposit follows, stating, "To purchase property. Funds needed. Please prepare one cheque ino (in name of) Karen Tesheira."

The CIB fixed deposit break request form bears Nunez-Tesheira's signature and identified accounts 52801 and 53335.

The form was accompanied by a letter from Nunez-Tesheira that also bears her signature, dated December 31, 2008, addressed to Richard Trotman, president and chief executive officer, CIB, #1 Rust Street, St Clair, drawn to the attention of someone identified as Reyvaan Rampersad.

"Further to our recent discussions, I hereby request the closure of the above-mentioned accounts (53335 and 4003361) with immediate effect. In this regard, it would be greatly appreciated if you could make the cheques available to me by Friday 2nd January, 2009. Thank you for your kind cooperation in this matter," Nunez-Tesheira wrote.

Copies of two CIB US dollar Certificates of Deposit show that she broke two deposits on December 31, 2008.

The first deposit had an original value of US$34,799.65, with a value date of August 13, 2008 and a maturity date of August 13, 2009.

The second deposit had an original value of US$10,161.59, with a value date of April 30, 2007 and a maturity date of April 30, 2009. Both deposits had a seven per cent interest rate.

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CAUGHT? Finance Minister closed two US$ accounts in CIB last December
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 10:45:37 PM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161450216

Finance Minister Karen Nunez-Tesheira says that the CLICO Investment Bank (CIB) accounts which she closed on December 31 last year, before they matured later this year, had actually matured previously and were "rolled over".

As such, Nunez-Tesheira said she did not realise and was not informed by anyone at CIB that she was, in fact, breaking the accounts.

"The request was first made verbally. In that initial discussion, no one said to me that what I was doing I was breaking an account," Nunez-Tesheira said.

She made the comments in a telephone interview with the Express last night, in response to questions about new CIB documents that show she had broken two US dollar accounts with the bank, before they matured on April 30, 2009 and August 13, 2009 respectively.

"Both accounts, as far as I am aware, they (CIB) asked me what I wanted to do with it, whether I wanted to roll it over. I rolled it over, and if I am asking for it after (they rolled over), means that I am breaking it, that is not my understanding," Nunez-Tesheira said.

She was questioned specifically about the CIB fixed deposit break-request form dated December 31, 2008, to the CIB manager, Fixed Deposit Department.

That form contained a typewritten request as follows: "Please be advised that I/we wish to break the captioned deposit."

"As far as I am concerned, I am saying to you and that would be the end of it, I did not consider...I was asked to roll it over, if that is what the document says, that is what the document says, what difference does it make? I do not know?" Nunez-Tesheira asked.

She had told the Express on Sunday that when she signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with CL Financial chairman Lawrence Duprey on January 20, there was no conflict of interest given the terms and conditions of the document and, therefore, she did not benefit from it in any way at all.

"What I did in my capacity in the Ministry of Finance is make CL Financial assets available to liquidate CLICO's debt," Nunez-Tesheira said of the MOU.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161450212

Finance Minister Karen Nunez-Tesheira was in direct breach of the law when she presided over the CLICO bailout and failed to publicly declare her assets in CL Financial, says UNC deputy political leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar.

She said if the Minister does not resign or is not fired by Prime Minister Patrick Manning, the Opposition will file a substantive motion in Parliament to call for her removal and also pursue legal action.

At a media conference at the Office of the Leader of the Opposition yesterday, Persad-Bissessar said the Government bailout "provided effective security for the shares of CL Financial by preventing the company from bankruptcy, collapsing and falling".

She added that if CL Financial was wound up, Nunez-Tesheira would have suffered a huge loss as her 10,410 shares in the company would have likely been worth nothing given the apparent lack of financial viability of CL Financial.Â

Persad-Bissessar said that the Minister by presiding over the bailout while at the same time having an interest in the company being bailed was in breach of the Integrity in Public life Act.

She quoted part five, section 29 (1) of the Act which states: "For the purposes of this Act, a conflict of interest is deemed to arise if a person in public life or any person exercising a public function were to make or participate in the making of a decision in the execution of his office and at the same time knows or ought reasonably to have known, that in the making of the decision, there is an opportunity either directly or indirectly to further his private interests or that of a member of his family or of any other person."

Persad-Bissessar alleged that the Minister was in direct contravention of this clause. Â

"The issue then is not whether the Minister furthered her interests but whether she knew or ought to have known that there is an opportunity so to do. In the circumstances, the Minster must have known that there was and is such an opportunity since bailout of CL Financial is to bring the company back on its feet. Such bailout could increase the value of the Minister's shares," she said.

She also pointed to section 29 (2) of the Integrity in Public Life which states: "Where there is a possible or perceived conflict of interest, a person to whom this part applies, shall disclose his interest in accordance with prescribed procedures and disqualify himself from any decision-making process."

Persad-Bissessar said Nunez-Tesheira had a legal duty to disqualify herself from the CLICO bailout.

She noted that under the law, if the Integrity Commission determines that there is a conflict of interest, it can order that a person place their assets in a blind trust. "Certainly the Minister, who is a lawyer, should have known or ought to have known that she should have placed these assets in a blind trust before she even started to make decisions on CL Financial in her official capacity," said Persad-Bissessar.

Persad-Bissessar said even if the Minister disclosed her shareholding and dividend income from CL Financial in her Declarations, Form A, to the Integrity Commission, this is not public disclosure since Form A is not open to examination to the public.

"The Minister of Finance has therefore made no public disclosure of her interest in CL Financial since the Register of Interests and the Form B is the only document which is open to examination by the public," she said.

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 10:48:00 PM »
I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt eh bit from what I read there she get tiff off...two weeks before the bail out?...and you are the Finance Minister.....come nah man

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 10:56:20 PM »
She lucky ;D
"Luck is Being Ready When the Opportunity Presents Itself"
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 08:07:14 AM »
daiz ah martha stewart move. ;D
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 05:41:19 PM »
daiz ah martha stewart move. ;D

den she need to get lock up like martha

she go learn to make ah shank outta egg cartons
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 06:19:29 PM »
Not suprise. Week before clico crash she pull out money and said she was doing that to "buy a honda for her daughter".  If this was in the US should would get more pressure to step down than Rob Blagojevich

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2009, 09:22:53 PM »
Manning kar fire she the PNM law say so buh he fire Rowley from his party something wong . ;D
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

truetrini

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2009, 09:47:55 PM »
steups de woman inherit some shares from she dead husband,,,steups

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2009, 09:59:29 PM »
The PNM say that is normal nutting wong with what she did .

truetrini

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2009, 10:05:33 PM »
The PNM say that is normal nutting wong with what she did .

what de f**k you know about de great PNM boy?

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2009, 10:29:37 PM »
like pnm pick up the unc playbook.  simple simple ask where the land she buy? who she contact bout buyin land?

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2009, 10:32:44 PM »
WHAT i know bout the great PNM if they was jailing them fackers for crimes that they comitted the country might not be in the state it is today .ok PNM

truetrini

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2009, 10:55:23 PM »
WHAT i know bout the great PNM if they was jailing them fackers for crimes that they comitted the country might not be in the state it is today .ok PNM

yuh talking shit.  is de general public who have T&T in shit street.

truetrini

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2009, 10:56:17 PM »
why she didnt sell she shares too>  steups
she shoulda buy apartment in London, build shitty airpoirt and useless schools in Biche and invest in shitty ass crumbling stadia!

go say ah novena and ask dis man for forgiveness..de ugly one with de beanie on de right

« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 11:06:43 PM by Trinity Cross »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 05:33:13 AM »
Madame Finance minister too bright for she good, so bright that she eh know de difference between a maturing deposit and one that you have to ask the company to break.... ::)

This reminds me of a song...
"Fools is wha dey take we for...."
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 05:54:34 AM »
Ms Teixeira says that she has no conflict- the question then is: why didn't you tell all when you were making your statement in Parliament. The point is -come clean up front. This arrogant attitude that 'whatever I do is the right thing" is wrong! It's simple-there's lies from commission and lies from omission.
The mere fact that she had the need to hide it is enough to conclude that there was something to hide.
She is not 20 years old and naive- she is an educated and experienced woman. You mean to tell me you have an investment of $11m and you don't know???? I wish I was so rich that $11m means nothing to me >:(

truetrini

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2009, 06:40:48 AM »
Ms Teixeira says that she has no conflict- the question then is: why didn't you tell all when you were making your statement in Parliament. The point is -come clean up front. This arrogant attitude that 'whatever I do is the right thing" is wrong! It's simple-there's lies from commission and lies from omission.
The mere fact that she had the need to hide it is enough to conclude that there was something to hide.
She is not 20 years old and naive- she is an educated and experienced woman. You mean to tell me you have an investment of $11m and you don't know???? I wish I was so rich that $11m means nothing to me >:(

the woman made all necessary reports to the integrity commission...steups stop the shit with the innuendo...so she made a boo-boo concerning the status of the deposit, it had not matured..ok, but if she was so set on acting shady why did she NOT sell off her shares which are worth considerably more?

That is the REAL QUESTION!

The woman inherited money from her dead husband,,get over it  shit!

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2009, 06:54:14 AM »
Well if she had any integrity...she will do d right ting and resign...but it hard to resign when yuh getting backing from d good ol PM.....

Yuh tink d govt crooked in joke....

Laws are made for some of us and not ALL of us Im afraid.....
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2009, 07:28:35 AM »
the woman made all necessary reports to the integrity commission...steups stop the shit with the innuendo...so she made a boo-boo concerning the status of the deposit, it had not matured..ok, but if she was so set on acting shady why did she NOT sell off her shares which are worth considerably more?

Lemme just ask a question if you willing to answer.  What would the likely reaction and outcome be if somebody in the equivalent position in the US did the same thing and made the same statements in Congress or the Senate or wherever.

She made a boo boo.  lol

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2009, 08:17:37 AM »

Lemme just ask a question if you willing to answer.  What would the likely reaction and outcome be if somebody in the equivalent position in the US did the same thing and made the same statements in Congress or the Senate or wherever.

She made a boo boo.  lol

Rest assured they would not suffer this nonsense.  Even if we grant her the benefit of the doubt, the very appearance of wrongdoing is sufficient to warrant her resignation.  For someone as financially astute (she's the gotdamn FINANCE Minister for crissakes) as she is, "mistake" or "boo boo" simply does not pass muster.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2009, 09:00:35 AM »

Eh, eh......she miss out reporting something in 2007 (I can't remember right now what it is, if is the shares or the CIB account or both)....
Also, what does her having inherited it from her husband have to do with the issue?

The other thing is, and it recorded in Hansard eh, she stated that the account had MATURED....now she claims to not know the difference between a matured deposit and the need to break one....and she in charge of the country's finances??!!

That song coming back to mih again "Fools is wha dey take we for....." and this one now come to me
"Yuh hear lie, dat is lie....."
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

truetrini

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2009, 10:57:42 AM »
she need to resign asap

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2009, 11:21:33 AM »

Trinidad politics is Trinidad politics a morality all on it's own.
Is Karen Theshiera a convicted person who appealing the conviction ? No.

Is Panday in a position to casts stones ?

So doh get tie up with the high standards set it other countries, because if those standards applied to Trinidad . Parlaiment would have a new face every six months.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2009, 11:49:15 AM »
Wasn't Manning a Finance Minister once? Didn't he boast about doing it with no real financial background? Perhaps the expectation of her knowledge for the post is a bit high. My thing is if she's done something illegal then charge her for it and THEN it becomes appropriate for her to resign. Otherwise it's just the Opposition causing some confusion to distract people from their own problems.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2009, 12:17:12 PM »
Resign!

Calls for Finance Minister to do the 'honourable thing' in CLICO affair

Juhel Browne jbrowne@trinidadexpress.com

Thursday, March 12th 2009

hot seat: Finance Minister Karen Nunez-Tesheira

Calls for the resignation of Finance Minister Karen Nunez-Tesheira, over her apparent conflict of interest in the Government's bailout of CL Financial, are now extending beyond political parties opposed to the Government.

Victor Hart, chairman of the Trinidad and Tobago Transparency Institute (TTTI), is calling on Nunez-Tesheira to resign, saying if she does not, it would deter the kind of international investors she is now wooing for the International Financial Centre (IFC) in Port of Spain.

"TTTI is of the view that the minster may have left herself no options but to resign over this conflict of interest issue," Hart said yesterday.

"If she decides not to go, then the prime minister should, in the interest of sending the right message to these potential investors out there, take the necessary action."

And the man who spearheaded the reform of the Public Service in the 1980s, former ambassador Reginald Dumas, agrees with Hart that Nunez-Tesheira "should not wait for the prime minister to fire her".

Dumas has written several newspaper commentaries about the issue of transparency and good governance.

"In my mind, she should do the honourable thing and step aside," Dumas said, adding, "This has an impact, not only nationally, because it would mean that a lot of the people in the country would not be able to repose confidence in the financial system, but also internationally."

Both Hart and Dumas made their comments in separate interviews with the Express yesterday, concerning allegations from the Opposition United National Congress and the Congress of the People (COP) that Nunez-Tesheira's involvement in the Cabinet's decision to authorise a mutli-billion dollar bailout of CL Financial in January was a conflict of interest.

Nunez-Tesheira has shares in CL Financial which she inherited from her late husband, Russell Tesheira, a former Colonial Life Insurance Co Ltd executive, which was not made public until now.

Hart and Dumas also responded to yesterday's Express exclusive report that Nunez-Tesheira closed two US dollar accounts with Clico Investment Bank (CIB) last December 31, before they were scheduled to mature later this year.

The Opposition and the Congress of the People are calling for Nunez-Tesheira to either resign or be dismissed from the Cabinet by Manning.

Hart explained that the definition of conflict of interest is one that is very clear and also one that is applicable to Nunez-Tesheira.

"When we look at the authorities on the subject, they all share a common position that a person in public life should not make or participate in making decisions in government, which she or he knows or has reason to believe could have a financial interest in the outcome," Hart said.

Dumas said he was dismayed when he read media reports that Nunez-Tesheira had not disclosed her interests in CL Financial to the public while she participated in the Cabinet's decision to bail out the group's three core businesses-CLICO, British American insurance company and Caribbean Money Market Brokers (CMMB).

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2009, 12:18:44 PM »
Eh watch hipocrit on it too  :o

"Finance Minister not telling truth

Panday :rotfl::

Anna Ramdass aramdass@trinidadexpress.com

Payment from CIB to Karen Tesheira for broken deposits. 

Opposition Leader Basdeo Panday believes that Finance Minister Karen Nunez-Tesheira is not telling the truth with respect to her financial transactions with CLICO.

"I believe that she is not telling the truth and if she is not telling the truth then there are several courses of action that can be taken. There is the Integrity Commission, there is the DPP, the police themselves and then there's the Prime Minister who can intervene in the matter," he told the Express by phone from Scotland.

He lamented that such a terrible situation is occurring with the Finance Minister and alleged conflict of interest and yet she continues to preside over the public's purse.

"This country under the PNM doesn't care anything. The people have lost their will to fight and deal with anything. I feel sorry for them," he said.

"But the people must realise that the time has come to move the PNM. The nation should be worried that the PNM is in power. You have a Finance Minister looking after her own affairs when you have people suffering in the country. They have no water, they can't get their roads fixed, they can't get basic facilities. This bothers me very much," Panday added.

The Express reported exclusively yesterday that Nunez-Tesheira closed two US dollar accounts with the bank on December 31, 2008, before they were scheduled to mature later this year.

Nunez-Tesheira, in defence, said the accounts had matured from the previous year and had "rolled over". She said she was unaware that she was breaking the accounts when she withdrew the money.

"We do not operate under a democracy. I have said this for so long but nobody take me on. What we need is constitutional reform to force decisions in cases such as these," said Panday.

"When I come I shall have a look deeply at this issue, but they (the UNC) have been doing a fantastic job in my absence. I am very pleased with the way the members of the UNC have been conducting business," he added.

Panday and his wife, Oma, are expected to return home today after visiting Panday's daughter in Scotland who recently had a baby, his first grandchild."

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2009, 12:45:42 PM »
Eh watch hipocrit on it too  :o

"Finance Minister not telling truth

Panday :rotfl::

Anna Ramdass aramdass@trinidadexpress.com

Payment from CIB to Karen Tesheira for broken deposits. 

Opposition Leader Basdeo Panday believes that Finance Minister Karen Nunez-Tesheira is not telling the truth with respect to her financial transactions with CLICO.

"I believe that she is not telling the truth and if she is not telling the truth then there are several courses of action that can be taken. There is the Integrity Commission, there is the DPP, the police themselves and then there's the Prime Minister who can intervene in the matter," he told the Express by phone from Scotland.

He lamented that such a terrible situation is occurring with the Finance Minister and alleged conflict of interest and yet she continues to preside over the public's purse.

"This country under the PNM doesn't care anything. The people have lost their will to fight and deal with anything. I feel sorry for them," he said.

"But the people must realise that the time has come to move the PNM. The nation should be worried that the PNM is in power. You have a Finance Minister looking after her own affairs when you have people suffering in the country. They have no water, they can't get their roads fixed, they can't get basic facilities. This bothers me very much," Panday added.

The Express reported exclusively yesterday that Nunez-Tesheira closed two US dollar accounts with the bank on December 31, 2008, before they were scheduled to mature later this year.

Nunez-Tesheira, in defence, said the accounts had matured from the previous year and had "rolled over". She said she was unaware that she was breaking the accounts when she withdrew the money.

"We do not operate under a democracy. I have said this for so long but nobody take me on. What we need is constitutional reform to force decisions in cases such as these," said Panday.

"When I come I shall have a look deeply at this issue, but they (the UNC) have been doing a fantastic job in my absence. I am very pleased with the way the members of the UNC have been conducting business," he added.

Panday and his wife, Oma, are expected to return home today after visiting Panday's daughter in Scotland who recently had a baby, his first grandchild."

He didn look after his affairs, scholarship from Duprey, house in Kensington, check from Carlos John and Ish.

Look Panday HYMC
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2009, 01:00:40 PM »
Wasn't Manning a Finance Minister once? Didn't he boast about doing it with no real financial background? Perhaps the expectation of her knowledge for the post is a bit high. My thing is if she's done something illegal then charge her for it and THEN it becomes appropriate for her to resign. Otherwise it's just the Opposition causing some confusion to distract people from their own problems.

I'm not saying she should resign outright unless like you say she is convicted or charged or brought before the court etc. BUT she should have had no part in this CLICO issue....she should have taken her self out of the whole process in the first place.  Alright, so she didn't but when the questions started coming up, instead of being belligerent about it AND lying in Parliament about the bank account, she should have done the ethical thing and removed herself at that point.....

And this woman write a book (or paper, not sure) on ethics eh....but nah...
is
"Fools is wha dey take we for....."

Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2009, 01:01:14 PM »

Trinidad politics is Trinidad politics a morality all on it's own.
Is Karen Theshiera a convicted person who appealing the conviction ? No.

Is Panday in a position to casts stones ?

So doh get tie up with the high standards set it other countries, because if those standards applied to Trinidad . Parlaiment would have a new face every six months.

wheyyyy

I could only shake my head yes, lol.  Yeah... leh we not get tie up by high standards.

1]; } ?>