April 28, 2024, 04:33:16 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T U-17 vs Mexico U-17 (22-Apr-09).  (Read 10776 times)

Re: Thread for the T&T U-17 vs Mexico U-17 (22-Apr-09).
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2009, 07:15:59 PM »
We will get to see the full games and judge for ourselves where we went wrong. Hard luck boys. Pick yourselves up and come guns blazing at Costa Rica.

« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2009, 07:27:15 PM »
Cornbred said the team was prepared and I quote “The whole atmosphere is right going into a tournament like this. We know it’s not going to be easy playing the first game against Mexico in Mexico but we are prepared for such an encounter."

final result = 7 - 0

Nice going cornbred, jack and them.

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2009, 07:32:01 PM »
wow...big time licks.....yeah this youth squad eh ready.  Embarassing.....wha goin on coach Anton?

« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2009, 07:34:52 PM »
Like I said before no Wim no WC. Anton is nothing more than a well spoken con man like his father. I would like to see all these jokers parading as coaches at least battle in the pfl. Any pfl coach would have been a better choice than Anton. He is a clueless as his father who by the way brought the even more clueless Maturana and was a major voice  in getting rid of WIM. Our country need to rid itself of the the Corneals Warners and the rest of the pull stones crew like LP and Gally etc. Oh.....and I must include the clueless Coops also.

Sub yuh real unfair sometimes yes..Wim eh do shit with dat last U-17 team..ask any player or any parent..Anton for all his faults and his cursed last name did MOST of de work with dat last team..oh God boy....In fatc Wim joined de team in Korea and bad talk de fellas half time of their game with Ghana...oh gosh boy...he real out dem youths down den...strange that wim was not dey ah two big shit hounds Mats and vranes make it to egypt

There is no way we should have lost 7-0. Whether we started 2 weeks ago or 2 years ago, 7-0 is not acceptable. You went in at halftime down 3-0 and come out and get 4 more. There is no excuse for that.

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2009, 07:37:07 PM »
wilmer carbera...wey i know that name ??...

go tnt...

Former Colombian international.

« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2009, 07:43:52 PM »
Like I said before no Wim no WC. Anton is nothing more than a well spoken con man like his father. I would like to see all these jokers parading as coaches at least battle in the pfl. Any pfl coach would have been a better choice than Anton. He is a clueless as his father who by the way brought the even more clueless Maturana and was a major voice  in getting rid of WIM. Our country need to rid itself of the the Corneals Warners and the rest of the pull stones crew like LP and Gally etc. Oh.....and I must include the clueless Coops also.

Sub yuh real unfair sometimes yes..Wim eh do shit with dat last U-17 team..ask any player or any parent..Anton for all his faults and his cursed last name did MOST of de work with dat last team..oh God boy....In fatc Wim joined de team in Korea and bad talk de fellas half time of their game with Ghana...oh gosh boy...he real out dem youths down den...strange that wim was not dey ah two big shit hounds Mats and vranes make it to egypt

There is no way we should have lost 7-0. Whether we started 2 weeks ago or 2 years ago, 7-0 is not acceptable. You went in at halftime down 3-0 and come out and get 4 more. There is no excuse for that.

did I say the result was acceptable?  I was addressing the FACT that Anton took a team to the U-17 World Ciup..and not Wim.

« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2009, 07:54:50 PM »
that team was not ready hands down ....

« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2009, 08:00:23 PM »
No excuses offered, but every player on that Mexican team is a professional footballer. I know this defensive unit is not as strong as 2 years ago, but when a SSFL defence come up against a professional forward line it will be reflected in the score.

Offline PIMP

« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2009, 08:01:19 PM »
What do you expect?
He is the same coach that took us to the U17 World Cup and collected 14 goals in 3 games.....

I expected this result given his track record....

The only saving grace from this game is that he not with the Senior Team again.....

>:( >:(

« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2009, 08:01:39 PM »
No excuses offered, but every player on that Mexican team is a professional footballer. I know this defensive unit is not as strong as 2 years ago, but when a SSFL defence come up against a professional forward line it will be reflected in the score.

exactly!

« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2009, 08:03:21 PM »
eh? 7  ??? i now reach home

« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2009, 09:13:29 PM »
They had butterflies!!!!! I know how that feels!!!.

Offline Trini-Warrior

« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2009, 09:53:22 PM »
eh? 7  ??? i now reach home

Cosign boi I got d 1/2 time score now is 7 I seeing lawddddddddddd fadderrrrrrrrrrrr. Was Wim not in JA when they beat JA? If not I was lied to.

Re: Highlights Trinidad vs Mexico - U17
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2009, 10:01:34 PM »
 :o   ???    :-X 

« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2009, 10:02:43 PM »

« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2009, 10:23:10 PM »
7-nil!!?  Surprised and disappointed. And 4 in the second half too!!!??? And this team supposed to be so fit according to Corneal?? Who they was playing 11 speedy Gonzales!!??

Not good atall, atall Anton.

« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2009, 10:25:36 PM »
cosign

« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2009, 10:26:18 PM »

Sub1... Anton shitsnake Corneal still have 2 games to qualify and make we apologize to Big Mag.  I doubt that will happen though.  7-0 is embarrasing

« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2009, 10:32:09 PM »
i see that team play and they defence was baaaaad, so this aint surprise me

« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2009, 10:35:24 PM »
7=0...so be it

anybody stop for a second to think maybe this is a very good mexican team in mexico and that we were totally outclassed ???

« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2009, 10:44:33 PM »
Another week defence

« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2009, 10:46:02 PM »
7=0...so be it

anybody stop for a second to think maybe this is a very good mexican team in mexico and that we were totally outclassed ???

Most likely is dat what happen. Not 2 mention dey under 20's were nutten 2 write home about and d last under 17 did not qualify.

« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2009, 10:46:59 PM »
tha keeper was rel lapsin

« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2009, 12:13:03 AM »
i done surprised de U 20 qualify after watchin dem in de super league...so i really didnt expect much from dis U 17...hope they recover and pull off some shock results

« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2009, 01:06:27 AM »
Lardoooo! The D look tired and uninterested. Come on fellas, pick yourselves up and fight the good fight. Ya'll can do this. That goes for coach Anton as well. 

Qualify or not, when them youths come back home throw dey backside in super league one time. Especially if they don't qualify. And TTFF should already be engaging the next generation of U-15s and U-13s to surpass the U-20s achievements.

« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2009, 05:14:50 AM »
where dat much play, what is d altitude, an' wen we leave to go dere ???

« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2009, 06:08:06 AM »

Dey play in Tijuana, so altitude was not a factor.

« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2009, 06:37:32 AM »
Might be somewhat presumptious to judge from the little highlights of the goals scored, but it look like poor defending in a couple of the cases.  Most of the footage showing our defenders were beaten to the ball, forward just sticking in a foot pass the keeper, and a couple times I see two defenders with about 4 forwards rushing around them.

Again preparation is called into question and this time they can't say they didn't spend much time togther.  That squad toured the US during the SSFL last year, and the team was kept together since then.  Over the past month they had quite a few pratice games against teams like WConnection and Police in the Mannie, before they played the Panamanian club team.  I feel it just come down to proper coaching...or lack thereof.

« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2009, 06:53:52 AM »

Dey play in Tijuana, so altitude was not a factor.

fair enough, well den dat jus poor :(