April 28, 2024, 01:40:53 AM

Author Topic: Maund's father defends his son's switch to the USA  (Read 42075 times)

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Maund's father defends his son's switch to the USA
« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2009, 08:12:36 PM »
The big disappointment here is that he gave an explanation. His son is an American and should play for his country.

As patriotic as I am, I would find it very difficult to ask any of my US born children to commit to playing for T&T simply because of the BS that takes place at home.

Also, of all the players that have been part of our national youth teams who have gone on the US colleges how many of them have represented T&T during their college years? Most have been left out because of as they say "out of sight, out of mind".

The kid played for T&T during HS, but it's different in college especially at schools like ND, these coaches don't want their players leaving during season, this is not some small Div 1 school. From all indications he would have had to be in T&T showcasing in the Super League. He made the best decision, and I wish him all the best, but ah hope we beat them this weekend.

Also, all yuh really feel Birchall would have selected T&T if he was called to the English senior team?

truetrini

« Reply #121 on: March 13, 2009, 09:55:15 PM »
The big disappointment here is that he gave an explanation. His son is an American and should play for his country.

As patriotic as I am, I would find it very difficult to ask any of my US born children to commit to playing for T&T simply because of the BS that takes place at home.

Also, of all the players that have been part of our national youth teams who have gone on the US colleges how many of them have represented T&T during their college years? Most have been left out because of as they say "out of sight, out of mind".

The kid played for T&T during HS, but it's different in college especially at schools like ND, these coaches don't want their players leaving during season, this is not some small Div 1 school. From all indications he would have had to be in T&T showcasing in the Super League. He made the best decision, and I wish him all the best, but ah hope we beat them this weekend.

Also, all yuh really feel Birchall would have selected T&T if he was called to the English senior team?

apples and oranges Birchall was approached by us and has demonstrated his commitment.  He also was NEVER in and England set up and summarily dismissed and came running to us.  I cannot see how and why he would have been required to come to Trinidad for one year and unless that is confirmed by the TTFF then it is bullshit.  According to reports they were in contact with him until December last year!  That shows that the story is patently false  his father takes us for asses.

"I was in constant contact with his father until December. I had gotten his passport number and made arrangement for him to join us, then all communication stopped. His father stopped taking our calls. So, after four, five tries, I left a message stating that if they did not contact us, he would not be considered for the team," reported Chris De Silva, manager of the Trinidad and Tobago national under-20 squad, who are preparing for next month's CONCACAF qualifying tournament for the 2009 FIFA U20 World Cup in Egypt.

If Chris say, then it is so!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 09:57:55 PM by Trinity Cross »

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 13, 2009, 10:09:43 PM »
Honestly pops shoulda never really explain anything or jus say he really wasn't down with dealing with that damn ttff and done talk.  Doubt anybody woulda argue that.

I cant' recall De silva having to play a yr in the super league cause he play for Cofc in South Caroilna and he starting
I also seriously doubt any half decent ncaa coach would tell a youth intl baller regardless of nationality 'ride out yuh miss too much games so we going with the local ODP or walk-on in yuh place"  Transfer out and go play with the competition instead.

Say what choice done make best of luck to the youthman congrats to the young warriors on qualifing  :beermug:

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 13, 2009, 10:13:15 PM »
hope your son enjoyed the 30 seconds on the pitch today...

hope he enjoyed the numerous boo's he got as well

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2009, 05:35:22 AM »

:devil: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2009, 05:54:27 AM »
my kids much prefer the Canadian setup to T&T or  Grenada for that matter, but I still trying to "sell" get them to represent, is I who wrong, meh lil guy(d mouth) even hit meh up with "I iza Trini mon" and start to sing Iwer "Trinidad, Trinidad"", to which he granny hit him with hush, wha you know bout Trini, he come back with "I iza Jammie, mon" and stat to sing "so Jah say"......bottom line, he doh feel he really from/belong here, as he is aware we from elsewhere, but for him- with all due respect, it's just his parents birth place...we still have to guide him in doing what's best for him, us, family, where he really want to be, and then where it should happen...In Maund case, the help was mutual, after which he was able to decide...it's one of the reasons why we live out here, to create opportunities for the family, although patriotic to an extent, one cannot suffer oneself because of mismanagement in ah country, when it comes to sport, or even in war...If the PM (JW) decide to blacklist England/USA/ Kuwait, who amongst you will say, I moving back home now, dem on we bad list, cause My prime Minister say so..

anyway, I will give mine the options(all), but for their safety, life, well-being, I will inform them like it is...and if it is bleak, ah won't be telling them, go still, it used to be nice...patriotic doh mean ignorant &/or chupid

the man give his country ah bligh, and we still waste him down...How come nobody did assasinate Stollmeyer dem character.....listen the man doh feel we stupid, we does just ACT so...this thread didn't need no setta negativity
That is ah pack ah shit you right dey. Real disrespectful!!!

You acting like Trini needed his "Charity". Trini did more for them than they did for Trini. As shown now, obviously we don't need him to succeed. If you love the country then it's not a favor to represent. It's a duty!!

You talk like a man who just happened to have an affiliation to Trini, not a patriot.
TnT Patriot

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2009, 05:54:36 AM »
let the boy finish up he schooling...gain some experience with the USA u-20's and beyond (hopefully not hitting the senior level) and yuh might never know he might come back to T&T at the senior level. i mean look at the populations between USA and T&T....big difference right? he has more competition in the US. he obviously has a better chance with T&T. i'm sure that he'll be playing for we at the senior level.

Too late for that now.

He's permanently tied to the USA.
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2009, 05:55:55 AM »

Good lord, allyuh still on that??? This is a young man we dealing with here, not one of them hardened Soca Warriors allyuh like to cuss up. If nothing else, at least take into consideration the age of the boy y'all bringing all these negative thoughts to. And since I see at least 2 or 3 posts in the other thread, with people saying to slap the man up when the referee not looking, I can understand why the father was afraid that people would hurt his son badly. Come na man, we supposed to be better than this but right now, in this post, none of allyuh would ever get any fair play award. Come on we coming off as narrow minded and petty, I even see one post suggesting that the father do a  chris brown to the wife. Enough already.

And another thing - the man said he was looking at the quickest way for the son to finish his schooling. Football is not everything to some of these college players, it is the means to get their scholarships to get their education. If he play for T&T and break his leg tomorrow, what the TTFF  going to do for him? I dont think they would pay his tuition at ND do you?  Allyuh remember the whole outcry with the female player who was with Giselle in the accident? So help me i forget her name. Mother had to beg jack for money to buy medicine, jack make a big deal outta giving her his credit card? The boy might have a clear education plan mapped out for himself which might involve finishing school in 3 years instead of 4 or something like that. If that is the case, hats off to him.

But enough of this crap. Game done, and the other team win. Wether or not he play is irrelevant. All that damn negative energy y'all chanelling to the other team, I waiting for one of them players to say they were inspired to win it for Maund because of all the crap said about him. Done the talk, he went with the US, he made his choice. And if he happy so be it. crapaud smoke yuh pipe.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2009, 06:18:44 AM »

Under all the assness, Rongen was never going to give him more than a few minutes versus us ... protect your assets (whether he's a starter or not, he's an asset). Wise decision, and one likely to have been thought through prior to the game.

There's a really disturbing element to this thread ... aside from the obvious, ah cyah quite label it, yet.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2009, 06:22:39 AM »
let the boy finish up he schooling...gain some experience with the USA u-20's and beyond (hopefully not hitting the senior level) and yuh might never know he might come back to T&T at the senior level. i mean look at the populations between USA and T&T....big difference right? he has more competition in the US. he obviously has a better chance with T&T. i'm sure that he'll be playing for we at the senior level.

Too late for that now.

He's permanently tied to the USA.

we never had him to begin with
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 14, 2009, 06:26:27 AM »

yea is a prophet? How yuh know de man was getting 30 secs?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2009, 06:39:32 AM »
BM, give us a better run down on how the crowd treated Maund.

Boos all night, how did he respond, did our players and staff acknowledged him, after the game did our players shake his hand, exchange shirts, etc etc....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2009, 07:24:58 AM »

Boos all night, how did he respond, did our players and staff acknowledged him, after the game did our players shake his hand, exchange shirts, etc etc....

Ah would like to know how them English players treated Shaka and Birchall. Fellas leave the kid alone. He made ah choice, something we all have to do everyday. He did what was best for him, just like Shaka did back then. All yuh dogging JA everyday for having all them English born players on their team, but dissing the kid. Sounds like hypocrisy to me.

If dey boo the kid, then all it did is showcase to the world how ignorant we can be. T&T not even de boy country. This is ah petty thread, that should be removed. We are all adults on here, and I would like to believe that we would be in a position to understand this decision.

If we willing to dog this American for not playing for us, then all yuh might as well dog all Trinbagonians who made the decision to leave home to come to NA for the so called "better" life, and refuse to go back to live, because as some does say "things hard home, and dey killing yuh like flies down dey". At least he staying home, he is ah patriot to me. Good luck with your schooling and football career kid.

Moderators, I believe in free speech but this thread is too petty, all it's doing is showcasing small-mindedness - think about it.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2009, 07:37:16 AM »

Ah would like to know how them English players treated Shaka and Birchall. Fellas leave the kid alone. He made ah choice, something we all have to do everyday. He did what was best for him, just like Shaka did back then. All yuh dogging JA everyday for having all them English born players on their team, but dissing the kid. Sounds like hypocrisy to me.

If dey boo the kid, then all it did is showcase to the world how ignorant we can be. T&T not even de boy country. This is ah petty thread, that should be removed. We are all adults on here, and I would like to believe that we would be in a position to understand this decision.

If we willing to dog this American for not playing for us, then all yuh might as well dog all Trinbagonians who made the decision to leave home to come to NA for the so called "better" life, and refuse to go back to live, because as some does say "things hard home, and dey killing yuh like flies down dey". At least he staying home, he is ah patriot to me. Good luck with your schooling and football career kid.

Moderators, I believe in free speech but this thread is too petty, all it's doing is showcasing small-mindedness - think about it.
Thank you Baygo Boy
picong is picong
but to wish someone ill, jez eh right
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 08:48:01 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2009, 07:42:32 AM »

Good lord, allyuh still on that??? This is a young man we dealing with here, not one of them hardened Soca Warriors allyuh like to cuss up. If nothing else, at least take into consideration the age of the boy y'all bringing all these negative thoughts to. And since I see at least 2 or 3 posts in the other thread, with people saying to slap the man up when the referee not looking, I can understand why the father was afraid that people would hurt his son badly. Come na man, we supposed to be better than this but right now, in this post, none of allyuh would ever get any fair play award. Come on we coming off as narrow minded and petty, I even see one post suggesting that the father do a  chris brown to the wife. Enough already.

And another thing - the man said he was looking at the quickest way for the son to finish his schooling. Football is not everything to some of these college players, it is the means to get their scholarships to get their education. If he play for T&T and break his leg tomorrow, what the TTFF  going to do for him? I dont think they would pay his tuition at ND do you?  Allyuh remember the whole outcry with the female player who was with Giselle in the accident? So help me i forget her name. Mother had to beg jack for money to buy medicine, jack make a big deal outta giving her his credit card? The boy might have a clear education plan mapped out for himself which might involve finishing school in 3 years instead of 4 or something like that. If that is the case, hats off to him.

But enough of this crap. Game done, and the other team win. Wether or not he play is irrelevant. All that damn negative energy y'all chanelling to the other team, I waiting for one of them players to say they were inspired to win it for Maund because of all the crap said about him. Done the talk, he went with the US, he made his choice. And if he happy so be it. crapaud smoke yuh pipe.

Wave yuh Red, White and Black Blue.........
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2009, 08:46:05 AM »
allyuh fellas getting outta order wid this topic man. we eh acting suh because we hate di yute we support di yute but di man used TNT .. simply used our country and then told us to fuk of. dais wey we mad at . dais wey I mad at.. How yu guh use we and then tell we nah me eh wah play for alyuh again and then he fadda jump up on the news paper like sum pussyhole and try explain. i still stand firm on this subject dem need to get drop of in john john . There ios nothing wrong wid representing USA but to show how theese f**kers hate Trinidad and Tobago dey doh put things in there head and say .. yu know what TNT have such a small pool of players why should I diss them to play for USA . I wish di f**ker never ever get a f**kin game for di USA again. These players dont see what USA does to players. Zeppo tell dem fellas how many foreign born players USA have gaven a 2 minute on an international friendly and end dem carear right there.

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2009, 08:53:52 AM »
dad i agree with yuh. but i honestly didnt find aaron was anything special at the U17 WC and watch all we games. so next issue. by the way liverpool jus wash man u tail. lets see how adidas live season takes this
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2009, 09:02:20 AM »

Thank you Baygo Boy
picong is picong
but to wish someone ill, jez eh right

I have to read over the thread cause I yet to see where anyone wish him ill.

Baygo what ignorant yuh talking about, I sure is maybe less than 5% of American kow that the U-20 playing a qualifier now. It have soccer players and coaches who eh even know they playing right now. Booing is part of the game, that have nothing to do with ignorance as you say.
How when anywhere else in the world do something it okay, but when T&T do it it backward and ignorant?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2009, 09:31:29 AM »
after reading all this above
you hearing facts from both TTFF and the Maund's..so who do you belive?
what would some of you do in the same situation if your child was involved?
i could tell you this much that my own wife realizes that soccer isnt that big in the US right now as in other countries and therefore it wil 'mean more' for our child to represent T&T
i ent think i will have to 'sell' T&T to my child cause once he hit his teens he will see for himself the impact he can make on peole back home..things like visiting this and the WN website to see how passionate and patriotic we are
but that is if he ends up playing soccer and is actualy good  :-\
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2009, 09:36:20 AM »
i could tell you this much that my own wife realizes that soccer isnt that big in the US right now as in other countries and therefore it wil 'mean more' for our child to represent T&T
i ent think i will have to 'sell' T&T to my child cause once he hit his teens he will see for himself the impact he can make on peole back home..things like visiting this and the WN website to see how passionate and patriotic we are

i telling my son he will play for tt if he is good enough, bottom line... country over money, you cant take money to your grave but you can still maintain your pride and heritage

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2009, 09:39:23 AM »

In the next couple year my child would be in this situation (able to play for T&T and play for the USA). This is how I would handle it. If my child want to experience the T&T team it must be done U-15 or lower and it must not be in a qualifier or anything like that. Once is U-17 and up you have to make a choice. This flip flopping thing eh wukking, cause you would not like teams to do it to you.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2009, 09:46:26 AM »

Baygo what ignorant yuh talking about, I sure is maybe less than 5% of American kow that the U-20 playing a qualifier now. It have soccer players and coaches who eh even know they playing right now. Booing is part of the game, that have nothing to do with ignorance as you say.
How when anywhere else in the world do something it okay, but when T&T do it it backward and ignorant?

You need to go into the other thread and read... maybe then you'll understand what prompted the father to come in and defend his son... and what prompted him to 'explain' their side of the story.

Men on here still with this "he use we" nonsense... as though anything the TTFF has to say is credible.  Man bawling "is not de TTFF this is de coaches and managers".  Not de same facking coaches and managers leff Norieaga in ah hotel by heself when he get mash up then turn around and say it was not so?  Bow now Chris facking de Silva word supposed to be golden??

Allyuh cyah be serious.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2009, 09:48:09 AM »
i telling my son he will play for tt if he is good enough, bottom line... country over money, you cant take money to your grave but you can still maintain your pride and heritage

You will tell yuh son whatever yuh mother tell yuh tuh tell him so hush yuh ass.

In the next couple year my child would be in this situation (able to play for T&T and play for the USA). This is how I would handle it. If my child want to experience the T&T team it must be done U-15 or lower and it must not be in a qualifier or anything like that. Once is U-17 and up you have to make a choice. This flip flopping thing eh wukking, cause you would not like teams to do it to you.

You's ah next one talking shit... teams does do that ALL THE TIME, use man like dey's ah piece ah meat.  One minute they want yuh hot and sweaty... next minute they leaving yuh tuh fend fuh yuhself in ah hospital far from home far from family.  Or worse... they leave yuh dangling, hold up yuh pay or never give yuh another call up.  Yuh think de TTFF eh 'flip flopping' on man like Sancho?

Bunch ah fukking jokers on dis site.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 09:51:24 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 14, 2009, 09:49:44 AM »
Lol

Lol ..  i ent have them problems .. my son have little or no coordination, so is playstation right thru :-[ :-[

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 14, 2009, 09:50:15 AM »

You need to go into the other thread and read... maybe then you'll understand what prompted the father to come in and defend his son... and what prompted him to 'explain' their side of the story.

Men on here still with this "he use we" nonsense... as though anything the TTFF has to say is credible.  Man bawling "is not de TTFF this is de coaches and managers".  Not de same facking coaches and managers leff Norieaga in ah hotel by heself when he get mash up then turn around and say it was not so?  Bow now Chris facking de Silva word supposed to be golden??

Allyuh cyah be serious.
Thanks Bakes

But I still tryin to find where som eone says his dad says that we in the Gutter...anyone could find that for me
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 14, 2009, 09:51:54 AM »

Allyuh cyah be serious.

I understand that Bakes....is the part about hurting him physically on the field I looking for.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 14, 2009, 09:54:40 AM »
Thanks Bakes

But I still tryin to find where som eone says his dad says that we in the Gutter...anyone could find that for me

De man never said we was in de gutter... he say something that Big Mag di'n like and Big Mag cuss him out.  Instead ah cussing BM back de man simply tell him that he have gutter behavior or something so.  Quagmire then say something about he son and he repeated to Quagmire "another one in the gutter"... or something so.

I actually find he show real restraint in responding to some of the personal and ignorant attacks made on him and his family... and for WHAT?  The facking TTFF??

steups

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 14, 2009, 09:56:48 AM »
Thanks Bakes

De man never said we was in de gutter... he say something that Big Mag di'n like and Big Mag cuss him out.  Instead ah cussing BM back de man simply tell him that he have gutter behavior or something so.  Quagmire then say something about he son and he repeated to Quagmire "another one in the gutter"... or something so.

I actually find he show real restraint in responding to some of the personal and ignorant attacks made on him and his family... and for WHAT?  The facking TTFF??

steups
ok thanks
so this was an exchange in a thread
How I miss that ;D
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 14, 2009, 09:57:46 AM »
Re: Thread for the T&T U-20 vs USA U-20 (13-Mar-09).
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2009, 09:56:13 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Big Magician on March 12, 2009, 09:52:39 PM
fu#k you ASS..or ASM ....FU#kK YOU....
I was there when we picked the tnt U-13 side...I was there ...I gave Glenroy Samuel money to take a taxi home cause he had none,...and ah sure other kids did it too...with others coaches...
when time to go to Korea...Maund take some kid place who was working hard for 4 fu#king years....
now he playing for USA....two side of the story meh mudder c#nt...f**k YOU AMM..ASS or what ever de fu#k yuh name...

Go back to your GUTTER.

Re: Thread for the T&T U-20 vs USA U-20 (13-Mar-09).
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2009, 10:09:21 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Quagmire on March 12, 2009, 10:06:59 PM
Quote from: NJsTriniGunna on March 12, 2009, 10:03:41 PM
It is possible that he felt he could get better work in the US, and he was gonna come back to TT when he was a better player.

yeah rite ,yah know AMM stand for A Macco Mehman rite ,he jump ship .
Another gutter rat heard from!!!!!!!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 14, 2009, 10:00:39 AM »

I was lookin for that too....it mus be in the 'other' thread...but I cyah find that one either
ah well..
5 pages of bacchanal...and no body eh pass to sell nuts, coconut water , or nuttn yet?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>