April 27, 2024, 12:21:08 PM

Author Topic: Maund's father defends his son's switch to the USA  (Read 42049 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Maund's father defends his son's switch to the USA
« on: March 13, 2009, 05:13:43 AM »
In the defence of Aaron Maund.
By Arnott Maund.

The job of all responsible parents is to teach, guide and help their children through the process of making decisions, in childhood, that would keep them in good stead through adulthood. This is what training is all about. In our family, decisions  are made on behalf of the young people, by the adults after considering their input. So it was very disconcerting to arrive in Trinidad to find our family’s name emblazoned across the  Express Newspaper of Saturday, February 1, 2009 (I guess it was a slow sport news week) with an article expressing views that were only partly true.

For the past year we have had to make tough decisions with respect to Aaron’s future. Whether to play in this world-cup qualifier for T&T or the US, is only the latest  in a long list. At this point in time, it is very important for Aaron’s future that a balance is maintained between the demands of football and his education . All actions taken so far are a reflection of our desire to have Aaron complete his schooling in the shortest possible time.

The only way that Aaron can continue with school and play football at this level is to play for the US Under-20 Men’s National Team. We exhausted all other possibilities ; a waiver from the NCAA (to preserve his eligibility to play for his University);  time off from school  (to play for Trinidad would mean a whole year living here , remember he is an American kid ).

It should also be taken into consideration that he is on scholarship at the University of Notre Dame, and all of this time off from school would certainly not be in the schools best interest as he is required to play Soccer for them. If he jeopardizes his scholarship, who is going to replace those funds so that he could continue his education next year? The TTFF? We are not wealthy people, and as such, need all the help we can get to secure a good education for our children.

So lets clear up some important points. After starting all three preliminary matches for Trinidad and Tobago at the 2007 FIFA Under-17 World cup in South Korea,  there were no TTFF-initiated communications with our family, until  December 2008, AFTER AARON HAD ALREADY BEEN INVITED TO THE FIRST US TRAINING CAMP.  Previous to this, last summer, we called our previous contacts with the team and discovered there was new management and coaching for this particular group of guys. After contacting the new people involved, we tried to find ways to have the new coach take a look at some of Aaron’s games (even via the internet ) but to no avail. On the other hand the new US U-20 coach Tom Rongen , using his own initiative, called the Notre Dame coach and made arrangements to see him play and did so, obviously liking what he saw. Leading up to this sequence of events no information was shared with us by the management of the Trinidad Team, as to what was going on. 

The impressions left by articles in the press, and posts on the various blogs, suggesting abuse of Trinidad football on our part, is grossly misleading. Because of the way things were handled in the 2007 World Cup, I, as a Trinidadian who loves his country, was placed in a position of having to “sell” the Trinidad football program to my own son and I could not bring myself to do it . There were too few advantages for me to point to, so the result is the circumstance we have today.

I personally give my son a lot of respect for having the strength, and confidence in his own abilities, to put himself in the precarious position of going through three or four camps to vie for a place in a new team, knowing quite well that it would probably be easier to stay with the previous group. He should be commended not denigrated, for his intestinal fortitude.

Finally, we would like express our thanks to the TTFF for allowing Aaron the opportunity to come to Trinidad, during the summer of 2007, to try-out, and get a chance to show what he could do on the field. It was a great experience for him and gave him a taste of what the International game is like at the highest level, for that we will be eternally grateful and we wish the Team all the best in the future.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 05:15:07 AM by Flex »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Maund's father defends his son's switch to the USA
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 05:18:07 AM »
Let the cussing continue.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 05:46:06 AM »
Very well documented article...top of d line....

Good read Mr.Maund....at the end of the day..its whats in the best interest of the child and you did what is right for you and your family...All the best
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 05:53:16 AM »

Good read Mr.Maund....at the end of the day..its whats in the best interest of the child and you did what is right for you and your family...All the best

Nah he lie dey diss oui.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 05:54:13 AM »
Thank you Arnot....thats the way
all the best to Aron
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 05:58:10 AM »
Thank you Arnot....thats the way
all the best to Aron

Well BM d man was goin through d prper channel u know gettin d info 2 d moderator but our daily dose of exercise is jumpin 2 conclusion. But me eh blieve him d yute diss we.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 06:15:09 AM »

Most of what he talk here is BS.
Plain and simple the US have more to offer than lil TT . If he was patriotic as he claim , no way he would let the boy play for US.
Anyhow we qualify for the U20 WC and going and buss the US tail tonight.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 06:15:45 AM »
I agree with him to some degree.  I agree that it would be difficult to go back and forth especially with Aaron's committment to Notre Dame.  However, he did it before and if he really wanted to do it he could do it again.  Isiah Ferguson didn't make the team and he and his father was fully committed to the same process as Aaron Maund.

I not against the youth man for playing for the US but all the father just doing they is giving we excuses.  Imagine the father have to "sell" the T&T program to his son...so basically the question I ask is how did T&T know about Aaron in the first place?  Who initiated the initial contact going back to the U17s?  Now I know the TTFF eh the most organized but come on sir, we eh dotish.  Just say he preferred to play for the US and move on...no need to defend your tactics.

All the best to Aaron and to T&T....
Arimian to meh heart

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 06:18:04 AM »

Nah he lie dey diss oui.

Trust me when ah tell yuh that article was only written based on the surprising and worthy performance by our T&T under 20's.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 06:21:46 AM »

Nah he lie dey diss oui.

Trust me when ah tell yuh that article was only written based on the surprising and worthy performance by our T&T under 20's.

Of course Saga he thought d team woulda fall flat witout he son. Well we prove him wrong we eh need him. He go regret it when dem fellas representin we in d Olympics in 2012 and d WC in 2014 and 2018.

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2009, 06:37:31 AM »
this was all I wanted...an explanation...if Maund is to become an international footballer at the senior level (which he is totally capable of doing) is situations similar to this he will encounter...doh talk bout club football

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2009, 06:39:46 AM »
this was all I wanted...an explanation...if Maund is to become an international footballer at the senior level (which he is totally capable of doing) is situations similar to this he will encounter...doh talk bout club football

No need for an explanation I sure u read Prescott article. He diss we he pops did not answer d messages left.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2009, 06:43:00 AM »
...If he jeopardizes his scholarship, who is going to replace those funds so that he could continue his education next year? The TTFF? We are not wealthy people, and as such, need all the help we can get to secure a good education for our children. ...

excellent article. sound reasoning.

education 1st...football 2nd. all it take is one hard tackle for a football career to end. nobody could take away yuh education. notre dame is a big name and well-respected school. a degree from there is respected in many parts.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2009, 06:51:46 AM »

Nah he lie dey diss oui.

Of course Saga he thought d team woulda fall flat witout he son. Well we prove him wrong we eh need him. He go regret it when dem fellas representin we in d Olympics in 2012 and d WC in 2014 and 2018.

Weary believe me it irks me to say this but it's a problem we have with most trini youths and parents that live in foreign countries,even the existing team that qualified, unfortunately some of them are on the fence not by choice but by design.

It's  a curse that we're plagued with and I say this with great caution because not all are like that,yuh see some us parents have yet to free ourselves from that colonial way of thinking that america because of it's size and power is truly the answer even when the senior national team proved otherwise almost 4 years ago and made history by taking a small country like T&T of just over 1 million people to a world cup to some it was just a fluke.

I pity these people because unfortunately it filters down to their children.....

Let the criticism begin......    

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2009, 06:54:49 AM »
I fully understand and I also can understand how unprofessional the TTFF does operate, as they did with Jloyd Samuel, they had the chance to cap him and didn't, they got serious ONLY when England call him up. If USA didn't call up Aaron Maund maybe T&T would not have bothered with him.

The only thing I vex about is....

If he father was so concern about Aaron's education. Why in the FIRST place he allowed Aaron to join T&T. Taking someones place who have worked they ass off trying to make de under 17 side, Aaron came out of no where, never even been heard of at the time and take a man's place on the team. All de time Aaron father wasn't thinking of T&T when they were going through the qualifying stage in de earlies, now they make it to the world cup and all of a sudden Aaron fall out from de sky.

I dont hate de youth. But he father basically use T&T as a stepping stone after his son got booted out of the US camp. Now by Aaron having WC experience under his belt only make his chances better for the USA to pick him, and so they did, if Aaron never played for T&T he would NOT have been on the US side today....

Double edge sword - Aaron father say, he wanted Aaron to play for USA because of his school (no problem). Then why was he trying to call the TTFF then ? he should have just done what he have to do and call that George.

Aaron replace a player on the T&T team, now what will happen to that player who so poor he had to borrow money to travel to training..... why DIDN"T Aaron say he will NOT playing for T&T in de first place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best, Aaron might have been a T&T senior player one day, but I cant say the same with the USA senior team as the competition is more...

I hope T&T BEAT USA today.... no support for Aaron. And at the same time, I dont WISH him BAD !!!! but no support from me.....
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 06:58:12 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 06:56:46 AM »
If you born in America play for america, plain and simple, this is not a sell out thing the man born and grown in america.

TTFF need to stop looking for shortcut and develop TnT kids like how american develop american kids.

All that said we can show that we are doing a good job for development.

This guy is a fring player for the US, if we begging him to play for us
Mentally how can we go into the game thinking we are capable of winning.

We can beat the us with TnT kids good and proper.

Stop looking for imports
build your program from the ground up.

From Brichall come straight down it is nothing but a stop gap to hide deficeiencies.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2009, 07:03:10 AM »
I fully understand and I also can understand how unprofessional the TTFF does operate, as they did with Jloyd Samuel, they had the chance to cap him and didn't, they got serious ONLY when England call him up. If USA didn't call up Aaron Maund maybe T&T would not have bothered with him.

The only thing I vex about is....

If he father was so concern about Aaron's education. Why in the FIRST place he allowed Aaron to join T&T. Taking someones place who have worked they ass off trying to make de under 17 side, Aaron came out of no where, never even been heard of at the time and take a man's place on the team. All de time Aaron father wasn't thinking of T&T when they were going through the qualifying stage in de earlies, now they make it to the world cup and all of a sudden Aaron fall out from de sky.

I dont hate de youth. But he father basically use T&T as a stepping stone after his son got booted out of the US camp. Now by Aaron having WC experience under his belt only make his chances better for the USA to pick him, and so they did, if Aaron never played for T&T he would NOT have been on the US side today....

Double edge sword - Aaron father say, he wanted Aaron to play for USA because of his school (no problem). Then why was he trying to call the TTFF then ? he should have just done what he have to do and call that George.

Aaron replace a player on the T&T team, now what will happen to that player who so poor he had to borrow money to travel to training..... why DIDN"T Aaron say he will NOT playing for T&T in de first place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best, Aaron might have been a T&T senior player one day, but I cant say the same with the USA senior team as the competition is more...

I hope T&T BEAT USA today.... no support for Aaron. And at the same time, I dont WISH him BAD !!!! but no support from me.....

Agreed  plus he woulda have to take a year off of school to represent Trinidad........ BS . Lame excuse.Still all de best to de youth,I know his grandmother very well she own ATILOGO shoe store.   

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 07:04:58 AM »
I agree with him to some degree.  I agree that it would be difficult to go back and forth especially with Aaron's committment to Notre Dame.  However, he did it before and if he really wanted to do it he could do it again.  Isiah Ferguson didn't make the team and he and his father was fully committed to the same process as Aaron Maund.

I not against the youth man for playing for the US but all the father just doing they is giving we excuses.  Imagine the father have to "sell" the T&T program to his son...so basically the question I ask is how did T&T know about Aaron in the first place?  Who initiated the initial contact going back to the U17s?  Now I know the TTFF eh the most organized but come on sir, we eh dotish.  Just say he preferred to play for the US and move on...no need to defend your tactics.

All the best to Aaron and to T&T....

My thoughts exactly, agree with everything you said. He must really think there ain't no sensible people in T&T. The man (Maund Father) is a ah Trini, he should know how things operate in T&T. The Trini way of doing things has never changed IMHO so, come on. He have to come better that that! As I said in a previous post on this issue, I am over it....the fella is an American, he was bound to join his country the moment they came calling. To spend all that time writing such a well presented piece it would have been better just to give a more realistic answer. As yuh said, just say my son prefered the US setup to T&T, it was less hassle. Talk done.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2009, 07:08:10 AM »
free country.man wuh he son play fuh Merica.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2009, 07:11:34 AM »
Thank god we live in a world where people have the right to choose their own destiny. Allya did really study HOW MANY Footballers have been DEKCUF by AJW over the years?...eh?...... anyone can give us a figure?

I Wish him well
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2009, 07:14:38 AM »
The only way that Aaron can continue with school and play football at this level is to play for the US Under-20 Men’s National Team. We exhausted all other possibilities ; a waiver from the NCAA (to preserve his eligibility to play for his University);  time off from school  (to play for Trinidad would mean a whole year living here , remember he is an American kid ).

Me eh familiar wit de intricacies of US college ball, but wouldn't Sean De Silva and Stephen Knox (granted he injured) have de same issues? As a matter of fact,  our U-20 teams usually have a couple of players who are based in US colleges at de time.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2009, 07:18:21 AM »
Thank god we live in a world where people have the right to choose their own destiny. Allya did really study HOW MANY Footballers have been DEKCUF by AJW over the years?...eh?...... anyone can give us a figure?

I Wish him well

Dat not import he diss oui. Maybe that is y he had 2 sell d program he probably heard bout JW?

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2009, 07:21:32 AM »
 Leh mih clarify mih position before BS join in.
 The man and his son make a choice and it ent nobody business why they decide what they decide......
 until he come in here with this diatribe.
 If he had stay quiet we wouldna be wasting time on this issue.
I for one had not even given them much thought when the subject was raised before.

He probably would not have made the squad anyway.

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2009, 07:23:03 AM »
...If he jeopardizes his scholarship, who is going to replace those funds so that he could continue his education next year? The TTFF? We are not wealthy people, and as such, need all the help we can get to secure a good education for our children. ...

excellent article. sound reasoning.

education 1st...football 2nd. all it take is one hard tackle for a football career to end. nobody could take away yuh education. notre dame is a big name and well-respected school. a degree from there is respected in many parts.

UWI free and Trinidad have better looking woman than Notre Dame..talk done....lol

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2009, 07:29:52 AM »

Me eh familiar wit de intricacies of US college ball, but wouldn't Sean De Silva and Stephen Knox (granted he injured) have de same issues? As a matter of fact,  our U-20 teams usually have a couple of players who are based in US colleges at de time.

ma feel we stupid...Darryl Roberts was sweating with Liberty and was making senior side...when last Messi touch down in Argentina..went to China with the u-23's.....the fact that he was playing football in the states and keeping fit would have merited a selection.Didn't have to relocate

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2009, 07:36:44 AM »
my kids much prefer the Canadian setup to T&T or  Grenada for that matter, but I still trying to "sell" get them to represent, is I who wrong, meh lil guy(d mouth) even hit meh up with "I iza Trini mon" and start to sing Iwer "Trinidad, Trinidad"", to which he granny hit him with hush, wha you know bout Trini, he come back with "I iza Jammie, mon" and stat to sing "so Jah say"......bottom line, he doh feel he really from/belong here, as he is aware we from elsewhere, but for him- with all due respect, it's just his parents birth place...we still have to guide him in doing what's best for him, us, family, where he really want to be, and then where it should happen...In Maund case, the help was mutual, after which he was able to decide...it's one of the reasons why we live out here, to create opportunities for the family, although patriotic to an extent, one cannot suffer oneself because of mismanagement in ah country, when it comes to sport, or even in war...If the PM (JW) decide to blacklist England/USA/ Kuwait, who amongst you will say, I moving back home now, dem on we bad list, cause My prime Minister say so..

anyway, I will give mine the options(all), but for their safety, life, well-being, I will inform them like it is...and if it is bleak, ah won't be telling them, go still, it used to be nice...patriotic doh mean ignorant &/or chupid

the man give his country ah bligh, and we still waste him down...How come nobody did assasinate Stollmeyer dem character.....listen the man doh feel we stupid, we does just ACT so...this thread didn't need no setta negativity

truetrini

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2009, 07:38:37 AM »
He is lying.. He got the phone calls and ducked them.

So they did not come calling?  What so he wanted them to disrupt his education?

PUHLEEZE we in a thrid world country but some of us first world in our thinking!  Doh try dat!

WQe have other college ballers...Mr Maund and I calling yuh mister while biting meh tongue...yuh full ah shit!

Yuh make de decision to look after yuh sons best interest..good for you, but why yuh f**king lying about it?

I personally give my son a lot of respect for having the strength, and confidence in his own abilities, to put himself in the precarious position of going through three or four camps to vie for a place in a new team, knowing quite well that it would probably be easier to stay with the previous group. He should be commended not denigrated, for his intestinal fortitude.

How it would have been easier again?  

For the past year we have had to make tough decisions with respect to Aaron’s future. Whether to play in this world-cup qualifier for T&T or the US, is only the latest  in a long list. At this point in time, it is very important for Aaron’s future that a balance is maintained between the demands of football and his education . All actions taken so far are a reflection of our desire to have Aaron complete his schooling in the shortest possible time.

The only way that Aaron can continue with school and play football at this level is to play for the US Under-20 Men’s National Team. We exhausted all other possibilities ; a waiver from the NCAA (to preserve his eligibility to play for his University);  time off from school  (to play for Trinidad would mean a whole year living here , remember he is an American kid ).

It should also be taken into consideration that he is on scholarship at the University of Notre Dame, and all of this time off from school would certainly not be in the schools best interest as he is required to play Soccer for them. If he jeopardizes his scholarship, who is going to replace those funds so that he could

The above quote shows that your decision was laready made the MOMENT the US came calling.  Like yuh feel I fall of the last turnip truck in T&T?  As a fellow trini yuh should know we doh grow turnips in T&T...we get them at Hi Lo!

So what is it?  Yuh eh get contacted?  Yuh did make de decision dat it too expensive and not in his best interest to play as allyuh eh rich and education came first?

Or becasue de TTFF lying...well giving half truths and yuh felt slighted...ie coach eh come to look at his play, etc.

My PERSONAL thoughts is dat once de US call yuh say bye bye T&T, I f**king betting and I is ah betting man...dat if he was not called he would have been on de T*T team....

anyway at the end of the day, yuh right..yuh is ah parent and yuh take into consideration what YOU felt was best for your son.....dat is decent parenting, no need to make excuses for doing your job!

Ok daddy?

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2009, 07:57:28 AM »
He is lying.. He got the phone calls and ducked them.

So they did not come calling?  What so he wanted them to disrupt his education?

PUHLEEZE we in a thrid world country but some of us first world in our thinking!  Doh try dat!

WQe have other college ballers...Mr Maund and I calling yuh mister while biting meh tongue...yuh full ah shit!

Yuh make de decision to look after yuh sons best interest..good for you, but why yuh f**king lying about it?

How it would have been easier again?  

For the past year we have had to make tough decisions with respect to Aaron’s future. Whether to play in this world-cup qualifier for T&T or the US, is only the latest  in a long list. At this point in time, it is very important for Aaron’s future that a balance is maintained between the demands of football and his education . All actions taken so far are a reflection of our desire to have Aaron complete his schooling in the shortest possible time.

The only way that Aaron can continue with school and play football at this level is to play for the US Under-20 Men’s National Team. We exhausted all other possibilities ; a waiver from the NCAA (to preserve his eligibility to play for his University);  time off from school  (to play for Trinidad would mean a whole year living here , remember he is an American kid ).

It should also be taken into consideration that he is on scholarship at the University of Notre Dame, and all of this time off from school would certainly not be in the schools best interest as he is required to play Soccer for them. If he jeopardizes his scholarship, who is going to replace those funds so that he could

The above quote shows that your decision was laready made the MOMENT the US came calling.  Like yuh feel I fall of the last turnip truck in T&T?  As a fellow trini yuh should know we doh grow turnips in T&T...we get them at Hi Lo!

So what is it?  Yuh eh get contacted?  Yuh did make de decision dat it too expensive and not in his best interest to play as allyuh eh rich and education came first?

Or becasue de TTFF lying...well giving half truths and yuh felt slighted...ie coach eh come to look at his play, etc.

My PERSONAL thoughts is dat once de US call yuh say bye bye T&T, I f**king betting and I is ah betting man...dat if he was not called he would have been on de T*T team....

anyway at the end of the day, yuh right..yuh is ah parent and yuh take into consideration what YOU felt was best for your son.....dat is decent parenting, no need to make excuses for doing your job!

Ok daddy?

Preach (tongue in cheek ) on brother. Too much hypocrisy.
The man write he stupidness like if somebody did care or somebody threaten him.
Maybe he know how powerfull Jack is and settling the waters before he come cap in hand in the future.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2009, 08:01:07 AM »
I know the TTFF is messed up but If this kid really wanted to play for Trinidad he would have been on our national team regardless ...

Yes and Arimaman I think Isiah Ferguson was Born in 1991 so he can be on the next under 20 squad let him keep up the hard work ... :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2009, 08:08:01 AM »
Two sides to a story and while there might have been some posturing on the part of Maund and family, seems like the TTFF has once again been found lacking in its follow-through, continuous assessment, and tracking of its player pool.  What's new here?  Maybe if the TTFF had been more aggressive in stamping its claim of Maund being an integral part of the U20s setup, this would not have occured.  Lets be honest:  the TTFF is a one-man org, with a set of incompetent sycophants.

1]; } ?>