April 24, 2024, 12:12:15 PM

Author Topic: Maund's father defends his son's switch to the USA  (Read 41938 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Maund's father defends his son's switch to the USA
« Reply #240 on: April 12, 2015, 09:28:51 AM »
Let me reprimand and lecture you all from up here, the land of progress and democracy. You all good for nutten, unreasonable, gimme gimme, 10 days people. Let me tell you all how it is suppose to be. See up here everything is quality, the politicians go by another name that you all will not know the meaning of - Saints.

Look at me for example, I have the answer to all T&T problems, let me tell you. Sancho don't know anything, Rowley don't know anything, Kams know ah lil something cause she smart enough to come up here and hire ppl to help out you ungrateful bunch.

See how loudly, arrogantly and proudly I can speak from way up here. Listen to me, let me tell you how it is.

Stueps.

You do a real good impression of yuhself when yuh talking about the TTFA... you need to take yuh act on de road.

Well I can open up for you. After all, there's no bigger Diva than you - Bey.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 13, 2015, 07:00:29 AM »
Crying down this youth makes no sense.

He didnt get the call for the U17 USA team but could have gone with T&T....why not?!
and for the U17 setup i think he wasnt in college yet.

For all we know even while in high school, the travelling back and forth might have taken its toll.
and Notre Dame is a big name school.
Imagine if he did stick it out with T&T, that travelling back and forth would mean missing key games for his school, class and probably his spot with the college team.

And then i hear ppl say if his father was patriotic he would have gotten his son to make the trips????
Ya'll cant be serious

USA probably stepped in, schmoozed and chain him up
better quality facilities and team
why not?! n dont have to travel so much????

it's not his pops decision in the end.

Trinis hating too much imo
unfortunate that he didnt play for us but he has to look out for himself and probably was the best decision in the end

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 14, 2015, 02:43:49 AM »
That's fine, but don't asked to come back then.

He is a premadona.

He didn't get a US call, then took T&T and then gone back to US and now wants to come back.

We are second best.

If he loves his birth country its all good but he should focus on getting on the US team.

He is not doing well in MLS anyway, they loan him out.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 02:48:21 AM by Sando »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 14, 2015, 10:11:12 AM »
Cannot find the thread a girlfriend of mines niece came and offered to pay for us. Talk bout stress they calling today for tomorrow but she must just stop school and come. THE TTFA CYAH RUN A PARLOUR.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 05, 2015, 12:10:03 AM »
In the last month or so Maund has managed to establish himself as a starter for Real Salt Lake. He looks on course to have his strongest season yet in the league.
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 05, 2015, 05:06:46 AM »
time to leave this guy alone aubrey david  made a switch for   the guyanese  senior  team!!!!!!!!!!!  now he back on board .. if maunds want to rejoin fine with me ... once he is good enough  ...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 05:12:17 AM by Trini _2018 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 05, 2015, 06:37:22 AM »
time to leave this guy alone aubrey david  made a switch for   the guyanese  senior  team!!!!!!!!!!!  now he back on board .. if maunds want to rejoin fine with me ... once he is good enough  ...

Like yuh eat f00cking ganga channa for breakfast or wha.

F00ck Maund and if you down with Maund f00ck you to.

He will never play again for a national team again.

Traitors is a big crime in my books, ah radda be a thief.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #247 on: July 05, 2015, 10:33:07 AM »
so let him go and play for who he wants.. don't beg any player...

if you want to play for TT, you will come and play, i agree that our fed is terrible and very disorganized but hopefully that is changing... if you waiting for a utopian type of environment well you will be waiting for at least another year, god willing..

it's almost like that woman who is only there when things are good, but not when things are bad... the best ones are there when things are good or bad because of love, passion and commitment to the nation.. something to keep in mind
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 10:38:59 AM by Controversial »

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #248 on: July 05, 2015, 11:01:18 AM »
I open to anybody who could strengthen the team. Allyuh could fill up with false pride and shoot off yuh toe if you want. We are not any talented foreigner's first choice. Don't care.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #249 on: July 05, 2015, 11:28:39 AM »
I open to anybody who could strengthen the team. Allyuh could fill up with false pride and shoot off yuh toe if you want. We are not any talented foreigner's first choice. Don't care.

and why is that??? inferiority complex??? selfish??? what is the reason for that???

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 05, 2015, 12:06:47 PM »
Doh let zeppo rile allyuh up.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 05, 2015, 08:44:45 PM »
if maunds want to rejoin fine with me

He can't. He filed a one-time switch to play for the USA.
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 05, 2015, 10:15:50 PM »

He has never played for the U.S. senior team in a FIFA competitive match, so he is still eligible to play for T&T.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
- Xavi

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 06, 2015, 07:49:17 AM »

He has never played for the U.S. senior team in a FIFA competitive match, so he is still eligible to play for T&T.

In his youth days, he represented Trinidad and Tobago's U-17 team but filed his one-time switch to play for the United States at the 2009 U-20 World Cup thereby tying him permanently to the United States internationally.

i heard anton corneal said he is still eligible as he has not played for the senior team some years ago
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: July 06, 2015, 08:34:02 AM »

In his youth days, he represented Trinidad and Tobago's U-17 team but filed his one-time switch to play for the United States at the 2009 U-20 World Cup thereby tying him permanently to the United States internationally.

It good.

Ah so glad, he own country f00ck him up after he turn his back on us.

We do not need uncommitted and ungrateful players.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 06, 2015, 02:01:38 PM »

i heard anton corneal said he is still eligible as he has not played for the senior team some years ago

Then Corneal needs to review the FIFA rules. There's a reason it's called a one-time switch.
- Xavi

1]; } ?>