April 23, 2024, 02:27:29 PM

Author Topic: News on Brent Sancho and TnT  (Read 7449 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
News on Brent Sancho and TnT
« on: March 14, 2009, 02:20:26 AM »
check this little conversation with a very high ranking TTFF offical at the Tnt U-20 vz USA match ...very high ranking...second in command

TTFF O..Ey...how yuh going ??
BM...I cool...

BM...when allyuh calling back Brent Sancho boy ???

TTFF O... no words/...but the body langauge is like...oh no...please

BM..wha he do allyuh so boy ???

TTFF O...yuh know i cant answer yuh dat...yuh know i love yuh and i cant lie to yuh...

BM...ok...cool

ENOUGH SAID...
take it away Palos...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Re: News on Brent Sancho and TnT
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 08:05:23 AM »
The first and only Trinidadian to score in a world cup and he will never wear the shirt again? so sad...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 08:07:30 AM »
I bet ya din walk wid ya Scotch and coconut water to lubricate he vocal cords........he woulda tell ya

Keep at your Football Brent
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 09:00:05 AM »
check this little conversation with a very high ranking TTFF offical at the Tnt U-20 vz USA match ...very high ranking...second in command

TTFF O..Ey...how yuh going ??
BM...I cool...

BM...when allyuh calling back Brent Sancho boy ???

TTFF O... no words/...but the body langauge is like...oh no...please

BM..wha he do allyuh so boy ???

TTFF O...yuh know i cant answer yuh dat...yuh know i love yuh and i cant lie to yuh...

BM...ok...cool

ENOUGH SAID...
take it away Palos...

Just conirms what we all know, eh.

Well Brent boy, it hard to stand up fur your rights, breds. I KNOW ywat that feels like.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 06:01:03 PM »
Dat eh news news would b dat dey lift he blacklist.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 05:53:38 PM »

De black list or the Jack list.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 08:47:45 PM »

De black list or the Jack list.

Peace,
VB

Same list who u tink did blacklist d rest in d 1st place.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 09:38:07 PM »
Big Mag. Doh stop d pressure on dem traitorous kakaholes in de TTFF. Fire bun all ah dem.  :flamethrower:  >:(

Sancho. keep yuh chin up. You WILL be rewarded in time for your principle and courage. Hero warrior!
Live wire of the T&T team.
Team player.
Proud T&T ambassador.
Big up.

Latas, we waiting... Please doh sell out to Jackula. Ah givin' yuh 3 months for Sancho to collec' some match fitness from de Rochester Rhinos. We go talk.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 07:26:31 AM »
thats de spirit Dreamer

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 11:01:36 AM »
I like Sancho and I hate that he has been blacklisted. I am proudly anti-jack and the way he does things and Sancho was very shabbily treated.

But with that said and done, I strongly believe from a footballing aspect that if we have Lawrence, we need to have a young player alongside him. If we bringing back Andrews or if we have Keyeno Thomas...I would prefer we have Julius James and Yohance Marshall or two other young defenders there alongside two older ones for future planning.

I hoping the Andrews thing is just a fill in for Lawrence and if he stay, it means Keyeno Thomas done. If Sancho come back, it should be at the expense of one of those two and not alongside them. We need to get our house in order and not just bring back the class of 2006 wholesale because we comfortable with what we knwo. Yes change is hard, but we hadda have future planning

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 11:29:41 AM »
The first and only Trinidadian to score in a world cup and he will never wear the shirt again? so sad...

???

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2009, 12:20:17 PM »
U didn't see the goal or what? How you looking confused so?

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 12:27:00 PM »
I like Sancho and I hate that he has been blacklisted. I am proudly anti-jack and the way he does things and Sancho was very shabbily treated.

But with that said and done, I strongly believe from a footballing aspect that if we have Lawrence, we need to have a young player alongside him. If we bringing back Andrews or if we have Keyeno Thomas...I would prefer we have Julius James and Yohance Marshall or two other young defenders there alongside two older ones for future planning.

I hoping the Andrews thing is just a fill in for Lawrence and if he stay, it means Keyeno Thomas done. If Sancho come back, it should be at the expense of one of those two and not alongside them. We need to get our house in order and not just bring back the class of 2006 wholesale because we comfortable with what we knwo. Yes change is hard, but we hadda have future planning

Spidey, I agree with you!  These fans living in the past and can't leggo!  Yorke and Latas contribution now should be on the sidelines whipping the young ones so that by the time this hex meet midway we like a well oiled machine.  We need a lot a change.  Forget Lawrence, bring up Julius.  Rest Stern, Latapy, and Yorke and play Scotty, Roberts, and Kenwyne with Glen backing up these guys.  Look forward.  Start putting Hyland to back up "Me Mum".  Stop looking back, for God sake!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 07:09:51 PM »
yea man...allyuh go ahead

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2009, 08:08:29 PM »

Spidey, I agree with you!  These fans living in the past and can't leggo!  Yorke and Latas contribution now should be on the sidelines whipping the young ones so that by the time this hex meet midway we like a well oiled machine.  We need a lot a change.  Forget Lawrence, bring up Julius.  Rest Stern, Latapy, and Yorke and play Scotty, Roberts, and Kenwyne with Glen backing up these guys.  Look forward.  Start putting Hyland to back up "Me Mum".  Stop looking back, for God sake!
Tell that to juan(brazil)emmerson, bekham(england) ,gerard, frankie hadjuk (USA),turam ,makalele,(FRA).

them youtes was given the opportunity and failded misserably, they can't even beat antigua barbuda , let alone qualify for the gold cup!

and the first U.S. game was enough to reveal that they not ready for concacaf WCQ as of yet! what more yuh need tuh see experience is needed on the team to encooperate the younguns with the elders.

doh get me wrong now, dey good enough , but they need experience bredder! let dem travel and learn their craft before throwing them out there with donovon and dem nah dread.                    positive.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 10:47:02 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trini/Aussie

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 10:52:41 PM »
There is nothing like experience and we need Sancho at the back...hang in there breds.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2009, 06:03:24 AM »
Tell that to juan(brazil)emmerson, bekham(england) ,gerard, sasha krestan (USA),turam ,makalele,(FRA).

them youtes was given the opportunity and failded misserably, they can't even beat antigua barbuda , let alone qualify for the gold cup!

and the first U.S. game was enough to reveal that they not ready for concacaf WCQ as of yet! what more yuh need tuh see experience is needed on the team to encooperate the younguns with the elders.

doh get me wrong now, dey good enough , but they need experience bredder! let dem travel and learn their craft before throwing them out there with donovon and dem nah dread.                    positive.

U miss the point, boss. I agree we need the experience but if we have Lawrence, we only need one other experienced CB and right now they have Keyeno Thomas. Apparently they calling back Marvin Andrews too. So if we have those 3 men there, I really not seeing the need to call back Sancho unless they get rid of two of those men. i doh mind he get a recall AFTER impressing for the Rhinos...but let it be at the expense of one of the older men, not in addition to. We hadda let the youths mix in there

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 06:06:39 AM »
spidey..yuh ever hear bout yellow card,red card and injury ??..is not a match papa..is a campaign

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 06:14:59 AM »
spidey..yuh ever hear bout yellow card,red card and injury ??..is not a match papa..is a campaign

So sub the one old man with another old man and sub the one youth with the other youth. Right now the old man is Lawrence, he injured so we have Andrews and/or Thomas. One of them get injured..bring back Brent. I want him in the mix and on the radar...but I just saying we cah just demand that he walk back into the starting 11 just so off of nostalgia when it possibly have men like James and Marshall and even up and coming Primus who could benefit.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2009, 07:35:45 AM »
Spidey makin good points.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2009, 07:48:35 AM »

LOL!!  Allyuh is kicks.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 07:29:19 AM by Tallman »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2009, 08:07:49 AM »
*sigh*.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2009, 11:27:20 AM »
Well - All this old talk done. Come on latas- Give Julius james- Yohance Marshall- Jagdeosing- Roberts- and some standouts in the domestic league a chance to shine. I hear one Elton John is a good defender.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Brent Sancho-Scapegoat...or old goat?
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2009, 12:14:35 PM »
http://www.socawarriors.net/mens-senior-team/6096-brent-sancho-scapegoator-old-goat.html

Latapy is a two tongue snake and a muppet. I hope JW stick his hand so far up hhis arse he will belch up JW gold watch.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2009, 12:53:42 PM »
http://www.socawarriors.net/mens-senior-team/6096-brent-sancho-scapegoator-old-goat.html

Latapy is a two tongue snake and a muppet. I hope JW stick his hand so far up hhis arse he will belch up JW gold watch.

Whoa! 

Easy there fella.  :o
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2009, 09:16:09 PM »

Whoa! 

How you could say you don't have the time to see Sancho? Making excuses for taking in Marvin Andrews.

What's even worst, Maturana through Corneal did say the same thing about the black listed players and everyone cuss him black is white, but all of a sudden no one has anything to say when Latapy say the same shyte.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2009, 09:20:55 PM »

Whoa! 

How you could say you don't have the time to see Sancho? Making excuses for taking in Marvin Andrews.

What's even worst, Maturana through Corneal did say the same thing about the black listed players and everyone cuss him black is white, but all of a sudden no one has anything to say when Latapy say the same shyte.

Everybody know includin Sancho know dat he will neva play 4 d national team again. Latas/ Yorke cyah do anyting bout dat JW runs TNT football. So when Mats had 2 lift d blacklist 2 make sure we make d hex Sancho was neva goin and play

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2009, 11:09:09 PM »

Whoa! 

Everybody know includin Sancho know dat he will neva play 4 d national team again.  anLatas/ Yorke cyah doanyting bout dat JW runs TNT football. So when Mats had 2 lift d blacklist 2 make sure we make d hex Sancho was neva goin and play
Oh yes he can, he coulda tell jack tuh keep he wok and ride out back to scotland! that just goes to show that allyuh hero is ah sellout! just admitt it. :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2009, 11:30:39 PM »

Whoa! 

Everybody know includin Sancho know dat he will neva play 4 d national team again. Latas/ Yorke cyah do anyting bout dat JW runs TNT football. So when Mats had 2 lift d blacklist 2 make sure we make d hex Sancho was neva goin and play

Do we need any more prove for the reason why our 2010 qualification campaign was a failure?

Who knows, if one of our coaches between Patos & Latos had enough balls to call back Sancho or threaten to walk (as defense was and still is our biggest weakness) maybe we could have still been in with a great chance of qualifying in one of the top 3 spots in the Hex right now!!

So Jack was prepared to sacrifice qualifying for a World Cup just to punish Kelvin and Brent for standing up for the players cut of the money and no one was prepared to stand up to Jack and say to him "Sorry Jack but yuh highjacking our qualification campaign and I cannot sit down here obediently and go along with it so I walking! I love my country, my fellow players and T&T football too much to go along with this sort of BS!  :bs:

Find another puppet coach Jack, yuh saying yuh want us to qualify for World Cup but yet yuh tying my hands as the coach and telling me who I can pick? I need to pick our best available players to give the country the best possible chance of qualifying as we are not Brazil but you Jack not having it!! :loser:

I walking yes!! When yuh get serious about T&T qualifying for another World Cup please give me a call!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 11:46:33 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>