April 30, 2024, 11:40:58 PM

Author Topic: question...  (Read 4535 times)

truetrini

Re: question...
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2009, 08:09:50 PM »
I attending some meetings as I on ah committee  and in dem meetings they only talking about higher power and spirituality and I is ah non believer ,,how I should handle these people boy?

Is it absolutely necessary for you to be on the committee ?
If yes, then I think you should add your 2 cents in the discussion. I'm sure the discussions/conversations towards higher power and spirituality is a debatable one. Also, you seemed to hold your own in here with much interference by the believers and the chupid legal Canadians who always feel it necessary to 'defend' their beliefs.

Do ya ting man....ah have faith in ya :beermug:

what are chupid legal Canadians?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2009, 08:14:03 PM »
Well as a believer , i does be in simular situations with disbelievers, if it's nessesary for me to be there then i deal only wid the business @ hand and aviod the religious talk, wham yuh can't hold yuh peace and keep yuh beliefs tuh yuh lonesome.

every body doh have tuh know where yuh stand on religion, the last time i check , that was a personal thing.

if yuh feel it's to difficult hold yuh peace, then remember tuh treat it the same way yuh does keep yuh cross dressing escapades, under rapps. :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2009, 08:28:59 PM »
I attending some meetings as I on ah committee  and in dem meetings they only talking about higher power and spirituality and I is ah non believer ,,how I should handle these people boy?

Is it absolutely necessary for you to be on the committee ?
If yes, then I think you should add your 2 cents in the discussion. I'm sure the discussions/conversations towards higher power and spirituality is a debatable one. Also, you seemed to hold your own in here with much interference by the believers and the chupid legal Canadians who always feel it necessary to 'defend' their beliefs.

Do ya ting man....ah have faith in ya :beermug:

what are chupid legal Canadians?

They know themselves.... :devil:

truetrini

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2009, 08:40:48 PM »
Well as a believer , i does be in simular situations with disbelievers, if it's nessesary for me to be there then i deal only wid the business @ hand and aviod the religious talk, wham yuh can't hold yuh peace and keep yuh beliefs tuh yuh lonesome.

every body doh have tuh know where yuh stand on religion, the last time i check , that was a personal thing.

if yuh feel it's to difficult hold yuh peace, then remember tuh treat it the same way yuh does keep yuh cross dressing escapades, under rapps. :devil:

obviously meh cross dressing not under wraps since yuh was next to me in yuh fish nets :)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2009, 10:15:40 PM »
Dred just attend de committee meetings as scheduled... de people want to talk about dey Jesus, just allow dem dey quarter and make yuh contributions as you normally would.

truetrini

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2009, 11:08:36 PM »
Dred just attend de committee meetings as scheduled... de people want to talk about dey Jesus, just allow dem dey quarter and make yuh contributions as you normally would.

yeah ah doing so breds..ah doing so...I went to one this evening and is only Jesus in meh Pweffen..I guess I doing a service to community, family and self so it is a necessary evil!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2009, 01:53:40 AM »

obviously meh cross dressing not under wraps since yuh was next to me in yuh fish nets :)
Oh gosh man trinity crossdresser! doh blow meh spot up like that nah man. :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2009, 07:22:36 AM »

yeah ah doing so breds..ah doing so...I went to one this evening and is only Jesus in meh Pweffen..I guess I doing a service to community, family and self so it is a necessary evil!
is alcohol anonymous meetings ah what.........my name is truetrini and jesus loves meeee.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

truetrini

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2009, 09:02:41 AM »

is alcohol anonymous meetings ah what.........my name is truetrini and jesus loves meeee.
yes I doing ah 12 step with Jesus...amen!

You on a committee also?

1]; } ?>