April 18, 2024, 10:07:22 PM

Author Topic: What allyuh think?  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What allyuh think?
« on: March 18, 2009, 03:00:05 PM »
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

truetrini

Re: What allyuh think?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 03:03:51 PM »
bull shit 

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 03:21:04 PM »
shit bull!!!!!

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 03:21:20 PM »
My initial thought also.  But after watching it there were to much similarities with Freemasons and secret societies to throw out the baby with the bath water.  True or false I thought it was interesting.  I once read an article back home that stated no one could become the President unless they were a part of certain secret societies.  I recently had to convince a very good friend of mind to withdraw his membership from a certain group at great risk.  From my personal research I was blown away with all the secret jumbie thing.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

truetrini

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 03:51:04 PM »
My initial thought also.  But after watching it there were to much similarities with Freemasons and secret societies to throw out the baby with the bath water.  True or false I thought it was interesting.  I once read an article back home that stated no one could become the President unless they were a part of certain secret societies.  I recently had to convince a very good friend of mind to withdraw his membership from a certain group at great risk.  From my personal research I was blown away with all the secret jumbie thing.

the real danger is not de freemasons and secret societies is de damn Christian church...

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 04:11:56 PM »

the real danger is not de freemasons and secret societies is de damn Christian church...
No argument there.  For good and bad.   ;)

1]; } ?>