April 28, 2024, 12:41:59 AM

Author Topic: Car topic  (Read 9818 times)

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
Re: Car topic
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2009, 09:50:00 PM »
din somebody tell ya not to buy ah ford?  :whistling:

;D

boy...if he had a gun yuh know how long dat ranger dead?
but, it comes in handy to haul firewood and this spring yuh girl trying a flower bed...and if you knew me you would know how hilarious that is...

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2009, 09:55:47 PM »
din somebody tell ya not to buy ah ford?  :whistling:

;D

boy...if he had a gun yuh know how long dat ranger dead?
but, it comes in handy to haul firewood and this spring yuh girl trying a flower bed...and if you knew me you would know how hilarious that is...
yeah the picture ya did post of it looked good
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2009, 10:02:57 AM »
The new baby arrived yesterday..
Subaru Legacy Special Ed. black with smoke grey interior and all the toys.

The Queen is content...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2009, 10:09:16 AM »
nice!!
 all the toys mean yuh get de turbo??
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2009, 10:16:01 AM »
almost all the toys...
nah boy...I didn't get the turbo. I know me. I would have about 6 speeding tickets between yesterday and now.

hear this joke. A few weeks ago me and the little madam driving along and mummy foot get heavy-ish. I see lights flashing and I got pulled over. Officer comes to the window and say "m'am do you know how fast you were going?"
before I could open my mouth. All we hear is a pissed off little voice from the back seat - "I TOLD HER TO SLOW DOWN BUT SHE SAID THIS WOULD MAKE ME SLEEP!"

The officer started to laugh, I started to laugh and he said galong and watch my speed.

She get one setta chawklit and toys dat day...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2009, 10:17:28 AM »
I hadda train mine to talk so oui
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2009, 10:43:20 AM »
almost all the toys...
nah boy...I didn't get the turbo. I know me. I would have about 6 speeding tickets between yesterday and now.

hear this joke. A few weeks ago me and the little madam driving along and mummy foot get heavy-ish. I see lights flashing and I got pulled over. Officer comes to the window and say "m'am do you know how fast you were going?"
before I could open my mouth. All we hear is a pissed off little voice from the back seat - "I TOLD HER TO SLOW DOWN BUT SHE SAID THIS WOULD MAKE ME SLEEP!"

The officer started to laugh, I started to laugh and he said galong and watch my speed.

She get one setta chawklit and toys dat day...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mista get pulled over with the prince in the back, trying to beat the light. Popo ask him if he ent see the light change. Prince said "I saw it change but daddy didnt cause he was looking at the lady in the bathing suit" (some madam wearing a bikini top and short shorts) Popo give him a parking ticket instead cause is a lesser fine and no points. But the prince relayed every little detail to me, so you know the mista get in trouble twice that day  :devil:

I take a peep at the car on the website... its beeeyoutiful.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 10:53:56 AM by verycute1 »
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2009, 10:50:55 AM »
will go outside as soon as I can get my arse awf this chair and take a photo to show off...I like it and the thing has some heartbeat under the hood boy. Even though it isn't turbo, it can zip.
I plan to take it on a longer run tomorrow night to see what the highway control feels like. I have a gig at the nearby state u.
If all yuh get a call from the police station is me...

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2009, 10:54:24 AM »
will go outside as soon as I can get my arse awf this chair and take a photo to show off...I like it and the thing has some heartbeat under the hood boy. Even though it isn't turbo, it can zip.
I plan to take it on a longer run tomorrow night to see what the highway control feels like. I have a gig at the nearby state u.
If all yuh get a call from the police station is me...

I will get the bail money ready  :rotfl:
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2009, 10:55:35 AM »
yes please. And doh do like Dutty did de las time and show up wid TT dollars eh.

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2009, 10:57:00 AM »
yes please. And doh do like Dutty did de las time and show up wid TT dollars eh.

Nah I showing up with meh Visa and Mastercard - accepted by bondsmen everywhere.  :rotfl:

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2009, 11:34:43 AM »
The Queen's Carriage - small and farse fast like she is...

ta da!

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2009, 11:50:35 AM »
The Queen's Carriage - small and farse fast like she is...

ta da!

Nice

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2009, 11:52:25 AM »
Nice
ever since my daughter was young she wanted a "shiny black car"

buh de onlyest ting wid dark colours is dem scratches and dirt does show real easy
dais why my car is dirt colour ;D
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 12:26:50 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2009, 12:16:29 PM »
thanks..

yes the black will show scratches but dang...black is beautiful...no other colour can look as sleek...

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2009, 11:13:10 AM »
sorry to bodda all yuh but ah wanted to say dis before it happen

dis car go make me get a speeding ticket...ah like a lil hummingbird in a car deze days FUSS de ting have speed. I tell myself I doing de people 55mph, when I do so an look I all up in 80 and reaching where ah going before ah start.
how long yuh tink a lil red trini go lass in jail?

VC1, yuh saving bail?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 07:25:17 PM by Queen Macoomeh »

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2009, 11:57:17 AM »
sorry to bodda all yuh but ah wanted to say did before it happen

dis car go make me get a speeding ticket...ah like a lil hummingbird in a car deze days FUSS de ting have speed. I tell myself I doing de people 55mph, when I do so an look I all up in 80 and reaching when ah going before ah start.
how long yuh tink a lil red trini go lass in jail?

VC1, yuh saving bail?

Have a special reserve fund just for you....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And they love lil red trinis in Jail... just look for the lady that they call Big Momma, usually bout 6 foot, boobies double EEs or GGs  short haircut wearing a wifebeater, jeans and a bandana round she head. Usually a tattoo on the arm. Once she is your friend you can do no wrong  :angel:  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2009, 06:25:20 PM »
If you are going with anything older than 2006 get a Toyota/Lexus/Scion. The latest report by JD power and associates highlight that traditionaly Lexus has been tops. see and Buick, Jaguar top J.D. Power dependability survey. I like driving my IS it is nice and comfortable, but driving my brother 2003 BMW 3 is also nice. In the BMW you feel the road more a different driving experience. Only caution is rember rear wheel drives are not know for handling ice/snow very well.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2009, 06:53:27 PM »
If you are going with anything older than 2006 get a Toyota/Lexus/Scion. The latest report by JD power and associates highlight that traditionaly Lexus has been tops. see and Buick, Jaguar top J.D. Power dependability survey. I like driving my IS it is nice and comfortable, but driving my brother 2003 BMW 3 is also nice. In the BMW you feel the road more a different driving experience. Only caution is rember rear wheel drives are not know for handling ice/snow very well.

ah done buy a Subaru Legacy awready. De Jag have to wait lil bit..

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2009, 06:56:55 PM »

Have a special reserve fund just for you....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And they love lil red trinis in Jail... just look for the lady that they call Big Momma, usually bout 6 foot, boobies double EEs or GGs  short haircut wearing a wifebeater, jeans and a bandana round she head. Usually a tattoo on the arm. Once she is your friend you can do no wrong  :angel:  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Girl Big Momma would mash up a girl like me oui. All yuh would fine lef back in de cell would be she an meh dencheers...

ay ah nearly had dat happen yes. One BIG woman decide she and me go be frens. It was broad daylight and as she come to stan up in front me it was like a solar eclipse...ah tell she ah doh run so, she say she go learn me. Is a nex fren who save meh yes uddawise all now so all yuh would be having meh nine nights...

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2009, 07:01:11 PM »
Congrats will try to check the board more frequently next time.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2009, 07:17:30 PM »

dais alright man, is all good.
Look yuh miss a whole tread where we fine out Dutty does dress in drag and cah park good.

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2009, 08:17:52 PM »

dais alright man, is all good.
Look yuh miss a whole tread where we fine out Dutty does dress in drag and cah park good.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>