April 20, 2024, 10:15:53 AM

Author Topic: Schoolgirl, 14, hacked to death  (Read 11758 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Schoolgirl, 14, hacked to death
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2009, 12:17:07 PM »
I just want to know inregards to Cap and fishes . Why ...so much sorry we is read where black ppl do something ,but alyah is never sat stupid f**king creole .
Why cause them is ppl ?
But with indian is rot in hell indian ,never rot in hell black man .

It had a dougla taxi driver by my who use to good rape ah ,girl for 50 cents and think .everyone though he was a decent man .
Boss under all kicks you does come off like you have a racial inferiority complex sometimes. Everytime someoen say something...with indian or coolie you does get riled up. If i not mistaken capo is one greasy head, from arima. relax i does pound people regardless. even TC get up set cause i use the n- word towards his direction a time..lol

i eh think anyone here racist. I may have some male chaunvists,some quasi feminists, old lonely farts etc but racists i eh think so.
lemme make u feel better
stupid f**kin creole.........yuh better...or were u just hoping for a hug?

I know you is ah antiracist racist . No is nothing like that ,is just that no other race is get any talk ,only time is when sam say creole then the whole board is come down one him .Chinee ppl is get a little talk to .

Offline Bamboo Prince

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2009, 12:27:57 PM »
Amber alert a school girl age 15 was brutally murdered and we talkin bout horn. LOUDDDDDD STEUPSSSSS

i eh know nah, but sometimes ah does read these kinda news where the truly innocent among us getting victimised by some setta sick, viperous, cowardly scudders munts and ah could only read, then read over then keep shakin mih head...where to start if yuh want to weed out these kinda people so that these things hardly have a chance of happenin?

where?

yuh cyah spot them, cause kill he family/neighbours dead "he was always a cool, popular, normal fella and never hurt a bamssee fly in he entire life"

an as a society, we cyah decide not to trust nobody with yuh chile....yuh always hadda trust somebody with yuh chile.  trouble is, all kinda beast markin yuh chile an not even you as a mother/father could be any the wiser.

just go dong and i.d. the body, go and sleep...and wake up de next day and read de next blood-chillin headline.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2009, 12:39:03 PM »
Amber alert a school girl age 15 was brutally murdered and we talkin bout horn. LOUDDDDDD STEUPSSSSS

i eh know nah, but sometimes ah does read these kinda news where the truly innocent among us getting victimised by some setta sick, viperous, cowardly scudders munts and ah could only read, then read over then keep shakin mih head...where to start if yuh want to weed out these kinda people so that these things hardly have a chance of happenin?

where?

yuh cyah spot them, cause kill he family/neighbours dead "he was always a cool, popular, normal fella and never hurt a bamssee fly in he entire life"

an as a society, we cyah decide not to trust nobody with yuh chile....yuh always hadda trust somebody with yuh chile.  trouble is, all kinda beast markin yuh chile an not even you as a mother/father could be any the wiser.

just go dong and i.d. the body, go and sleep...and wake up de next day and read de next blood-chillin headline.

Exactly but is because he was a PH driver is y d chile dead accordin 2 Phillbert. I had a girlfriend in high school we tired warn bout moppin drop. U know d car she had 2 run from was a taxi driver. A H car. U cyah say who is pervert and who is not.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2009, 12:52:13 PM »
Very sad indeed
one dotish f**kkin indian Human.
cant take you no where eh :devil:
de majority of these fools does be of east indian decent.drink they f**kkin rum and feel they is hero.
shit happening to women from Vancouver who go back to India and they gettin killed
there are a couple that have been killed right here in vancouver
why?
is it a cultural thing....?
I have heard that if a man doh like his wife is kill he killin her to get ah next wife ???
and they do all kinds of things...throw HOT oil on them or burn them........sad
look one of many articles here
http://jonathanturley.org/2009/03/03/study-over-100000-women-in-india-killed-in-fires-in-a-single-year/
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 12:56:42 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2009, 01:02:04 PM »
First of all. Condolences to the young lady's family. And may God bless this child. What she did to deserve such a horrible is besides us.

Secondly, guys is a TRINI man of Indian descent who did this, ok. But Indians are not the only TRINIS who does commit horrible crimes. Look, most of the people shot to death are Afro-Trinis by Afro-Trinis!!!!! Let's put race aside. WE have some very sick people at home.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2009, 01:04:30 PM »
First of all. Condolences to the young lady's family. And may God bless this child. What she did to deserve such a horrible is besides us.

Secondly, guys is a TRINI man of Indian descent who did this, ok. But Indians are not the only TRINIS who does commit horrible crimes. Look, most of the people shot to death are Afro-Trinis by Afro-Trinis!!!!! Let's put race aside. WE have some very sick people at home.

Cosign
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2009, 01:06:44 PM »

Cosign

i agree...punto finale!!!
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2009, 01:10:02 PM »

Fuh all we know it was a "love" situation gone wrong... just because you too dotish to recognize the link dat doh make it irrelevant.

Offline Bamboo Prince

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2009, 01:13:12 PM »
Exactly but is because he was a PH driver is y d chile dead accordin 2 Phillbert. I had a girlfriend in high school we tired warn bout moppin drop. U know d car she had 2 run from was a taxi driver. A H car. U cyah say who is pervert and who is not.

in a way ah kinda agree with Phillbert about startin to tackle it like that..."startin" being the operative word, cause at least yuh puttin een some kinda accountability somewhere.  

if yuh have to go licencin and register for dat and ply yuh trade openly as a taxi driver, then it bound to have less men takin de chance to hold down lil girls and brutalize them.  yes yuh go have one or two who go ups one day and say "to ass was wit dat...i goin an rape/kill!" but yuh cyah stop dat, not in trinidad, not in nowhey.  is humans we dealin with.

sometimes a man wake up normal an feel he going an have a ordinary day...he eh no killer or rapist - next ting yuh know someting make him snap an is mayhem and grief for somebody family.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2009, 01:31:45 PM »
I just want to know inregards to Cap and fishes . Why ...so much sorry we is read where black ppl do something ,but alyah is never sat stupid f**king creole .
Why cause them is ppl ?

It had a dougla taxi driver by my who use to good rape ah ,girl for 50 cents and think .everyone though he was a decent man .
Boss under all kicks you does come off like you have a racial inferiority complex sometimes. Everytime someoen say something...with indian or coolie you does get riled up. If i not mistaken capo is one greasy head, from arima. relax i does pound people regardless. even TC get up set cause i use the n- word towards his direction a time..lol

i eh think anyone here racist. I may have some male chaunvists,some quasi feminists, old lonely farts etc but racists i eh think so.
lemme make u feel better

i does use mousey not gel.days fuh cocnut oil dun.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

truetrini

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2009, 03:02:43 PM »
Why cause them is ppl ?

lemme make u feel better

eh heh Capo is ah indian?  lol

And Quagmire who is de quasi feminists, de old lonely farts and de chauvinists..name names nah  I want to know who ah talking tuh!

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2009, 03:39:39 PM »
Why cause them is ppl ?

lemme make u feel better

And Quagmire who is de quasi feminists, de old lonely farts and de chauvinists..name names nah  I want to know who ah talking tuh!
I could just take guesses just like you ,I think I know some doh ,ask organic.

I guess is Pecan,organic and west coast for the 1st one and ...West coast again ...then You ,capo ,dr rat ,me ,andre ,and alotta other ppl for the last  lol.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 03:48:06 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2009, 03:44:10 PM »
Why cause them is ppl ?

i eh backin up nobody on that or tryin to give any justification but ah feel is cause when a "creole" geh horn most times, he takin out the perps (lover included) and den gone on de run...maybe...maaayyybe turnin heself in later if he feel he eh stand a chance of stayin alive out dey.  

when a indian geh bun, he not only takin out de gyul and the family (if they had one), he also takin his own life.  dais ah bit of a waste - when he coulda just throw heself upside-dong in a bucket a water and call dat george.  

yuh does get ah sense that the creole man pride does get hurt an he wah justice, whereas de indian does give up completely on any chance of life or a future followin de horn and decide, yeah...who comin with me??

what i wanna know is why de chirren must suffer??

ah hope ah eh helpin to perpetuate no assness and generalizations with this statement though  :-\
Nah your good with that..

Organic ask why I stand up .....I dont know  :rotfl: .guess if some f up Trini ,I will to or any race from trini or any race or any ppl or any thing that I feel getting belittled .

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2009, 04:53:14 PM »
If T&T eh look sharp, just now dah hornin ting go be responsible for AIDS overtaking the homicide rate and bein de leading cause of death in the country - sub-saharan africa eh go want nutten with we!

just like all these clinically depressed yet undiagnosed people runnin about doin things nobody thought they woulda do, large-scale infidelity is a illness that we like to play doh exist.  and how it does end up?

"Love triangle gone sour ends in death"

"Double/Triple murder/suicide...jilted boyfriend leaves note"

"Spurned lover kills granny, mammy, lover, lover's dog and self"

...and on and on and on...so whappen, is everyday we hadda wake up and read about this kinda jackassness?

dais we culture...ent?!

ah doesnt understand dis...ah love triangle suppose tuh be sweet?

truetrini

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2009, 05:00:25 PM »
If T&T eh look sharp, just now dah hornin ting go be responsible for AIDS overtaking the homicide rate and bein de leading cause of death in the country - sub-saharan africa eh go want nutten with we!

just like all these clinically depressed yet undiagnosed people runnin about doin things nobody thought they woulda do, large-scale infidelity is a illness that we like to play doh exist.  and how it does end up?

"Love triangle gone sour ends in death"

"Double/Triple murder/suicide...jilted boyfriend leaves note"

"Spurned lover kills granny, mammy, lover, lover's dog and self"

...and on and on and on...so whappen, is everyday we hadda wake up and read about this kinda jackassness?

dais we culture...ent?!

ah doesnt understand dis...ah love triangle suppose tuh be sweet?

it depends what kinda triangle yuh talking about  :)  it have some hairy triangle dat real sweet.

eh-eh Quagmire how yuh in West Coast case so?  But look at trouble, wey meh 100 calorie bag ah popcorn is now?

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2009, 05:04:18 PM »
Why cause them is ppl ?

lemme make u feel better

I could just take guesses just like you ,I think I know some doh ,ask organic.

I guess is Pecan,organic and west coast for the 1st one and ...West coast again ...then You ,capo ,dr rat ,me ,andre ,and alotta other ppl for the last  lol.

qUAG doh bother he please......i eh wa......um wait..look call he name oui. the only thign though eh go stop following your posts and sniffing bam bam
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2009, 05:06:30 PM »
It real frightening to have lil gyul chirren/close family in T&T now yes... :(

A 12yr old got gang raped in school a couple of days ago...........

*sigh
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2009, 05:13:12 PM »
Why cause them is ppl ?

i eh backin up nobody on that or tryin to give any justification but ah feel is cause when a "creole" geh horn most times, he takin out the perps (lover included) and den gone on de run...maybe...maaayyybe turnin heself in later if he feel he eh stand a chance of stayin alive out dey.  

when a indian geh bun, he not only takin out de gyul and the family (if they had one), he also takin his own life.  dais ah bit of a waste - when he coulda just throw heself upside-dong in a bucket a water and call dat george.  

yuh does get ah sense that the creole man pride does get hurt an he wah justice, whereas de indian does give up completely on any chance of life or a future followin de horn and decide, yeah...who comin with me??

ah hope ah eh helpin to perpetuate no assness and generalizations with this statement though  :-\

dey doh teach othello by you ???

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2009, 05:14:08 PM »
i find this happening in Central alot. first the lil girl they found in the cane field last year and it was she mother bf who then kill he self in jail,  Leah Lammy, now this girl

I time to crack down on ph drivers. If you want to work taxi, go and get the h license
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 05:16:19 PM by Babalawo »

Offline Bamboo Prince

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2009, 05:54:45 PM »
Why cause them is ppl ?

dey doh teach othello by you ???

that kinda reaction cyah be excused on no grounds horsie...none. 

the first mistake made is when yuh fail to see the woman as ah equal an separate entity, capable of whaever the man capable of...not a object or possession like BnS say earlier on dey.

true, marriage or even a ordinary relationship is a kinda social contract, but when tings fall apart yuh hadda take yuh losses like a grown person and show some emotional maturity.  most times them fellas gettin brace and cyah take it...and wuss yet is some hardback man thirstin for Standard 2s.

Movin like a f**kin beast eh helpin nobody - especially if everbody dead - and eh solvin one a** of a problem.  De man most likely use a big-stone to finish the girl off - in true primal fashion.  For us, that normal. Nah.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2009, 06:17:01 PM »
yuh know this just proves that men mentally inferior to women,ah might get pong from allyuh fellas,say wuh,f**k off.i neva hear bout ah woman gettin ah horn and choppin up de man then killin she self,she take it cool cool.she mighten cook or yuh wouldn't get some sex fuh ahwhile but atleast yuh alive.

Well I'll skate past the deliberately provocative parts of your post only to say that it speaks to the problem we have in Trinidad (indeed the Caribbean) where patriarchal norms are so prevalent that women are seen less as partners and more as possessions... to be controlled by men, directed and disposed of when we see fit.  This indicts not only the prevalence and acceptance of horning and marital infidelity in our society (can you imagine a woman being 'brave' enough to go have ah "outside" chile on she husband?).  To a larger extent it also helps explain the cavalier attitude we have towards domestic violence as well, and why tougher laws aren't yet on the books.

In fact, I often wonder how some of our female forumites even brook some of the latent patriarchal attitudes that sometimes creep into our discussions here on SW.net.

I don't agree with a lot of that...too stereotypical, and text bookish.

If you find it "stereotypical" and "text bookish" then that is your opinion, but you'll have to come with some better counter argument other than yuh doh like how what ah say sound.

BUt, I offer as much of an argument as you did, all you did was make a statement (your opinion).

How do you measure that Caribbean men see women as possession? Isn't that how it is in the States, divorce for whatever reason? A divorce is much more acceptable than a man just leaving? What is the fastest growing family in America beside Same sex parents?

Cavalier attitude to domestic violence how so? My belief is that people don't have confidence in the police responding to calls of domestic abuse and therefore won't make the call or get involved. As such, domestic violence may manifest and people may interpret it as a cavlier attitude to domestic violence.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2009, 06:28:26 PM »
Quagmire- the black race is the most protected race from insults of that nature....and from my observation, in general it's sorta unspoken that black people are allowed to the feel least guilty about making racist remarks about other racial groups....In sum the degree of sensitivity that exists with racist remarks against black people is alot higher than when it's the other way around...

The history of highly publicized mainstream racism & oppression of blacks is the reason for that...It's a sad but inevitable fact of life.

That said I agree with Organic that I doubt any racist harm was meant- but agree that a higher degree of sensitivity must be exercised on msg boards like this... Not all indians (a very small % I'm pretty damn sure) chop their wives when they get drunk and jealous... so the generalization is inappropriate. 

Bakes- I fully agree with your first post except I don't think the Caribbean holds any kinda monopoly over that mindset.... I think there is a correlation between the mindset and level of education, global exposure and general advancement...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 06:30:13 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2009, 06:38:30 PM »
Thanks kicker really well said  :beermug: .....am really sorry for the poor girl and her family  :'( .

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2009, 06:45:58 PM »
One story coming out of this is that the man had an infatuation with the girl but she never took him on....but I want to know, if her parents knew that why they still allow him to transport her to and from school....
Parents need to get more militant with dey chirren....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2009, 06:51:27 PM »
Or we could get a few school buses .

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2009, 07:02:02 PM »
These type of crimes affect T&T..and evryone in T&T not just indians, black, dougla or chinee...This man is ah Trini and thats all that matters.. when we have our neighbors, schooolchildren, fellow citizens in these types of acts as murderers or victims it leaves a stain on the entire country not just one sector of the country...thats why we as TRINIBAGONIAN (not indian or black) people have to figure out a solution on how to educate our people of not choosing this option as a problem solver..

..and once we have more people in T&T thinking as a Trini instead of an indian or black person when a national crisis or nationally recognised incident (of a negative nature) happens THEN we will move closer to unity..As of right now its mostly music and sports that unites the nation..this is one reason why our politics is  still racially divided..
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 07:12:14 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2009, 07:28:13 PM »
BUt, I offer as much of an argument as you did, all you did was make a statement (your opinion).

How do you measure that Caribbean men see women as possession? Isn't that how it is in the States, divorce for whatever reason? A divorce is much more acceptable than a man just leaving? What is the fastest growing family in America beside Same sex parents?

Cavalier attitude to domestic violence how so? My belief is that people don't have confidence in the police responding to calls of domestic abuse and therefore won't make the call or get involved. As such, domestic violence may manifest and people may interpret it as a cavlier attitude to domestic violence.

what I did was state a sociological observation that is borne out by studies done right there in Trinidad.  It was never my assertion that Caribbean men EXCLUSIVELY have that mindset (Kicker this addresses your response as well).  We are talking about an incident which occurred in the Caribbean and thus that's why I spoke of Caribbean men.  Not sure what your divorce in the US angle has to do with what I said, but anyways...

That said, we do have a particular problem in the Caribbean given the high incident of domestic abuse and physical assaults occurring within relationships (different from actual "domestic" abuse). Just a backdrop:

Early in indentureship because of the realities of the society from which workers were recruited in India, there were significantly more men than women in the colonies.  One article I read had it as high as 25 men to every woman.  As a result East Indian women in Trinidad (the article dealt with Trinidad) were from early seen as a valuable commodity, not only to the man who was lucky enough to have one, but also to the community itself.  This is why the notion of indian women mixing with the local African population was such a powder keg issue, and one of the reasons why Indian men were so possessive of their women.

Whether you think it's stereotypical or text bookish, it's also a harsh reality.  By no means do I think this applies to each and every East Indian man in Trinidad, but I'm pretty sure it perfectly describes the mindset of many.  Ever wonder why there isn't a similar incidence of murder-suicides among non-Indian ethnic groups in Trinidad?  My assessment was one which also took the ethnicity of the killer and victim into consideration... seeing how much play it got in the thread.  

You also completely missed my point about the 'cavalier' attitude our society has towards domestic violence.  You seem to interpret that as meaning the average citizen holds such an attitude.... but it goes deeper than that, which is why I spoke about the laws currently on the books as well.  It's not just Joe and Jane citizen... but the police as well.  It's ironic that you point out that the police don't take domestic abuse seriously but yet fail to see that I was making the same point as well.  Police don't take it seriously and our lawmakers don't take it seriously.  

On all levels in Trinidad, even among the victims themselves ("if he ent beat mih den dat mean he ent love mih"), we have conditioned ourselves to become accepting of domestic violence... "tuh see man beating woman... is not uncommon" ... "ah little boot, little foot, little ruff, little cuff, little rough up she nuff nuff"... as Nello sang in "We Like It".  So yeah, as I said... regardless police, politician or civilian, we have too much of a cavalier attitude towards domestic violence.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2009, 07:29:36 PM »
Thanks kicker really well said  :beermug: .....am really sorry for the poor girl and her family  :'( .

Quags doh study capo... he only talking about he own family.  Fishs too... ever see he picture?  Fishs look like he fresh from Barackpore  :rotfl:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2009, 07:33:24 PM »

Quags doh study capo... he only talking about he own family.  Fishs too... ever see he picture?  Fishs look like he fresh from Barackpore  :rotfl:

LOL I suspected that...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2009, 07:48:02 PM »
Watch what yah tell Douglas eh ,he is get real vex ;D.
I if is so ,then ah guess they doing like how blacks could call themselves niggas lol ,well i guess is ok then I guess,I doh know .I thought omar say Cap is a payol looking chap :thinking:.

1]; } ?>