March 28, 2024, 03:08:37 AM

Author Topic: U-17 semis  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
U-17 semis
« on: September 29, 2005, 08:01:13 PM »
semi final vs Turkey...game full of xcitement....went from 3-0 at half to end'up 4-3...wit the winner coming in de mauby dregs....Turkey played wit 10 for a long period of time.....an orf course de yellow jersey wearing side had some very skillfull players......final against Mexico should be nice...Mexico have some horses deyself

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
U-17 semis
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 08:06:18 PM »
Mexico 4 x Holland 0.

I thought the Dutch would have beaten the Mexicans, but that's why they play the game. The Dutch were dismantled.

Brasil 4 x Turkey 3.
Brasil scored in the 1st, were up by 3 with 32 minutes gone, and had to get a goal in the 90th minute to get the winner, after allowing 10 man Turkey back into the game.
The Turks were all heart and determination (if we can get that on Oct. 8th and 12th, only if............), and didn't deserve to lose.
The 3rd Brasil goal (remember Josimar?) was a beauty, so too was the Turkish equaliser.

It was a great game!

I don't think the Mexicans will surprise the Bras, as they did the Dutch.

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
Re: U-17 semis
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 12:37:41 AM »
That was a great game! I agree with yuh on that but Brazil was supposed to win that game partner.  They had to many chances and from what i saw in that game they were just toying with the Turks because they thought that they were done but that was to dey suprise that the Turks didn't lay down.  All things said and done the Brazilians should have scored about ten on them, but that's what they get for trying to toy with people and get swell headed.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 04:49:57 AM »
well mexico surpass the usa 4th  in 1999 under 17 champs .What can i say we in big  trouble
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2005, 07:27:46 AM »
I have not seen the Mexican team, but I saw Brazil v Turkey and Holland play somebody maybe the USA and if Mex mash up Holland, then that Mex v Brazil game should be one for the VCR or TiVo since we in 2005

1]; } ?>