April 24, 2024, 04:53:20 PM

Author Topic: WEBSITE RAISES MONEY TO FREE O.J.  (Read 1126 times)

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
WEBSITE RAISES MONEY TO FREE O.J.
« on: March 18, 2009, 10:38:03 PM »
http://www.EURweb.com

Search
WEBSITE RAISES MONEY TO FREE O.J.: Group believes he was wrongly convicted of robbery and kidnapping.
(March 18, 2009)
Email to a friend | Print Friendly Buzz up!

*A new website is asking people to donate money toward funding an appeal in O.J. Simpson's robbery and kidnapping case.

The Society Against Legal Injustice created the website because it believes the case was mishandled, according to CNN.com.

The group lists what it calls errors in the case, including the contention that Simpson was targeted because of his controversial acquittal in the killings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her companion Ronald Goldman in 1995.

Simpson was sentenced in December to a maximum of 33 years for his role in an armed confrontation with sports memorabilia dealers in a hotel in 2007, and he'll be eligible for parole in nine years. The group estimates that an appeal would cost $1 million.     

"The unfairness levied against O.J. Simpson in Las Vegas is something no citizen deserves," the site says. "O.J. Simpson is not a wealthy man anymore and is therefore largely at the mercy of the Las Vegas legal system."     

The group says its goal is "to educate, promote and advocate against judicial discrimination." But the only case the nonprofit organization highlights on the site is Simpson's.

Click for the latest entertainment headlines
Click for the latest Obama - Political headlines

Buzz up!vote now    
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 10:42:22 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: WEBSITE RAISES MONEY TO FREE O.J.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 10:49:21 PM »
well I must say
there is never a dull moment when it involves OJ
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 03:03:08 AM »
Yuh know something? over the yrs ah find dem ppl love tuh dog OJ, but i never hear another word bout mark furman the dutty stinkin racist!!

how come ppl doh talk bout he boy??!! i figure he violate public trust in the worst way but ppl only on OJ OJ ! stuuueeeppsss!!!  and doh bring no balck man talk please ppl! this shyte is disgusting now!!!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 11:38:45 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 06:17:07 AM »
Yuh know something? over the yrs ah find dem ppl love tuh dog OJ, but i never hear another word bout mark furman the dutty stinkin racist!!

how come ppl doh talk bout he boy??!! i figure he violate public trust in the worst way bu ppl only on OJ OJ ! stuuueeeppsss!!!  and doh bring no balck man talk please ppl!1 this shyte is disgusting now!!!

Are you really surprised that people talk more about OJ, a celebrity, than Mark Furman.

Furman was convicted in the court of public opinion as a racist. He also gets a lot of the blame for OJ getting off. What more yuh want people to say on the subject? You could make the case that he suffer, in some way, for his crime.

OJ on the other hand walk free, when most people think he was guilty. People will obviously continue to vent. But even if OJ had been punished do you really expect peopel to be condemning a racist in the same way as a double murderer?
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 11:00:54 AM »
FREE OJ!

they set de man up twice...and u see when they fail the first time how long they wait to do it again?

some people wicked yes.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 11:37:32 AM »

how come ppl doh talk bout he boy??!! i figure he violate public trust in the worst way bu ppl only on OJ OJ ! stuuueeeppsss!!!  and doh bring no balck man talk please ppl!1 this shyte is disgusting now!!!

Are you really surprised that people talk more about OJ, a celebrity, than Mark Furman.

Furman was convicted in the court of public opinion as a racist. He also gets a lot of the blame for OJ getting off. What more yuh want people to say on the subject? You could make the case that he suffer, in some way, for his crime.

OJ on the other hand walk free, when most people think he was guilty. People will obviously continue to vent. But even if OJ had been punished do you really expect peopel to be condemning a racist in the same way as a double murderer ?
Like you was right dey when de ting went down ?!! look how allyuh love tuh play GOD wid ppl life! the man was exonerated in a court of law by a jury of his piers! so how de fack he's ah double murderer??!!

FYI furman is worst than OJ BC he was caught on tape expressing his bogotry, and we all know he planted evidence tuh frame the man, and GOD alone knows how many others he framed in the past seeing he couldn't stand minorities.

so why not focus on dat type of digusting behavior rather than witch hunt ah man who ppl believe to be guilty of killing a junky whore who was friendly with all kinda shady characters ?

doh get me wrong fardder, i can't stand OJ BC he's ah forkin uncle tom! but right is right, OJ is a representative of his race as far as this case goes, plus this was not about his celebrity status , but rather ah black man killing ah white woman!!!

do you know how many white female friends i dun off BC they was talking all this shyte about OJ being guilty and getting away wuth murder? nuff friends became bitter enimies BC of that case yuh know! this also strained a lot of race relations in the U.S. between black and whites!

fardder if you live in wonderland then i live in the real world! and this case was not about seeking truth and justice, it was about preserving the old linch mob mentality, when ah nigger is accused of anything then he's more than likely guilty of it , since them coons can't be trusted!

if yuh want some one tuh get off on , then try the cops who killed poor inocent diallo, to me that's a real let off if i've ever seen one!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>