April 18, 2024, 11:03:05 AM

Author Topic: Good things This PNM government do for the country  (Read 4482 times)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Good things This PNM government do for the country
« on: March 21, 2009, 06:56:54 PM »
As the topic says,

Good things This PNM government do for the country - list and discuss..... (i hope this is not the shortest thread in the history of the forum  :devil: )

A certain poster say how he could list a set of good things this government do, so i interested in seeing his list

BTW I is not a Pnm eh, but there must be some good things that the govt do in-between all the bad.

So i go start d list.

1. GATE program. Nice program. Both me and my sister benefitting from this program right now.

however i heard that the program may come to and end soon because of the downturn in the world economy. Too bad all the money squandered may come back to hurt the people hopeful of furthering their education.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

truetrini

Re: Good things This PNM government do for the country
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 07:45:55 PM »
fella is either you are a nut or really young or just plain misinformed!

Who started industrial estates?

Who gave free tertiary education?

Who attempting to bring reform to the civil service?

who developed the gas sector?

who is developing the city, building new roads, developed Etech?

Who is developing downline industry from the oil industry?

who developed trade free zones?

MAn I could go on and on....

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 07:48:11 PM »
fella is either you are a nut or really young or just plain misinformed!

Who started industrial estates?

Who gave free tertiary education?

Who attempting to bring reform to the civil service?

who developed the gas sector?

who is developing the city, building new roads, developed Etech?

Who is developing downline industry from the oil industry?

who developed trade free zones?

MAn I could go on and on....

Please do. Instead of just posting wild points, expand a lil bit nah man. PNM people does complain how other people only focuses on the bad things about the government, well here is the balancing thread.

I feel u does just see PNM and go haywire yes, didn't u see me mention GATE u have to re-use the same points to make it look like plenty?

They developing the city? which city? POS? tell me how, building big buildings? If we country in an emergency, how everyone gonna get out of that city if they packing more and more people in there.

I agree the civil service needs reform.

Building new roads? Which new roads they build ? what happen to the highway expansion project to turn the two lane road into a highway up on arima side?

Industrial estates wasn't in existence before this government?

Please expand on Etech.....i neeed more info on that. Inst that just a fancy name for the industrial estates?

Please expand on the development of the downstream industries from the oil sector. What indistries.

come nah man, dont ride in on a high horse jus so jus so.
If u need time to think, daiz not a problem man.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 08:02:46 PM by sammy »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 08:06:36 PM »
As the topic says,

Good things This PNM government do for the country - list and discuss..... (i hope this is not the shortest thread in the history of the forum  :devil: )

A certain poster say how he could list a set of good things this government do, so i interested in seeing his list

BTW I is not a Pnm eh, but there must be some good things that the govt do in-between all the bad.

So i go start d list.

1. GATE program. Nice program. Both me and my sister benefitting from this program right now.

however i heard that the program may come to and end soon because of the downturn in the world economy. Too bad all the money squandered may come back to hurt the people hopeful of furthering their education.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 08:08:51 PM »
is de same PNm government, Manning still in charge

All dem houses too...man this is a continuation of what they ahd already sytarted!

get a grip.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 08:36:24 PM »
is de same PNm government, Manning still in charge

All dem houses too...man this is a continuation of what they ahd already sytarted!

get a grip.

steups.

breads, everyday we getting bombarded by the bad things from everyone in and out of the country. Lewwe get some good things nah man. this is u chance to level the playing field. DO some free PR for the PNM nah.
You moving like them fellas who does call and quarrel with inshan and marica for only saying the bad pnm do, and when they challenge the caller to list the good things, they does talk a pack of crap or run of the air.

----------------

Anyhow, I real surprised about the govt tackling the public service. I think this is long overdue. I sorry for the people that may lose their jobs and i wish they could be hired back, but make it easier to discipline and fire them when they not doing their job.
But I am already hearing people saying that only the pnm faithful would be the ones getting recalled to their jobs under contract, i dunno if that is true, but its certainly hope its not so.
PSA gearing up to put up a fight, but why didnt join in when the rest of trades unions called on them.

Any how, this needed long time. I giving the pnm the benefit of the doubt on this one.

The housing is a great idea, but what is the mandate of the HDC? I ask this because of the prices of the houses esp in the gated community. how many of the people who really need affordable housing really gets it? What about transplanting people from all over into established communities? seems to me crime increases when this is done. I cant say this from experience though, but that seems to be the cry of the peoples living in places like Chaguanas. I say nice idea, but done with ulterior motives.
(Muslim)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2009, 09:53:49 PM »
...what happen to the highway expansion project to turn the two lane road into a highway up on arima side?

Absolutely ridiculous that the Churchill-Roosevelt "highway" is ah one way road in each direction near Santa Rosa yes.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 10:24:54 PM »
...what happen to the highway expansion project to turn the two lane road into a highway up on arima side?

Absolutely ridiculous that the Churchill-Roosevelt "highway" is ah one way road in each direction near Santa Rosa yes.
wooduop an bradaps
ya mek meh fall off meh chair man :rotfl:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 10:28:21 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 10:28:06 PM »

wooduop crash bang

Meant to say "one lane road" in each direction.

You laffing doh... nuff people get lick up dey when I was small.  It can be quite unnerving at night the way men does drive they... traffic bearing down on you from de opposite direction.  Doh let it be raining either.

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2009, 10:29:55 PM »
The Summit of the Americas.

Big Big Win for Trinidad.
It will bring lots of publicity, which will turn into, hmmmmmmm,
what will it turn into?
Obama will visit. His visit will bring lots of benefit for Trinidad.
For example, hmmmmmmmmmm, for example?

If this has been posted on this forum, or you have seen it already,
I do apologize. But I think SuperT sums it up all quite nicely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-BjTmK9pCI

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2009, 10:32:27 PM »

wooduop crash bang

Meant to say "one lane road" in each direction.

You laffing doh... nuff people get lick up dey when I was small.  It can be quite unnerving at night the way men does drive they... traffic bearing down on you from de opposite direction.  Doh let it be raining either.
you can say that again......it was on that same stretch of "highway" that i was involved in my first ever motocyar acident at around 5 years old........just after golden grove going out to wallerfield.
before piarco turnoff is good though
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2009, 11:23:41 PM »

The highway from them two big white pillars after Santa Rosa up to Wallerfield looking nice...lights and everything...properly paved now.

They will be able to claim having the greatest positive effect on transportation in Trinidad when the flyover by Grand Bazaar is opened for evening traffic (probably before Obama ah sure).  I think that project went relatively well without too many problems.  Went quite well compared to some of the other debacles.

Ferries to Tobago - brilliant.  Probably just as big an impact as the flyover going to be. 

Allowed their members to face the justice system (Eric Williams et al)

Conduct themselves (or at least try to project)  some level of decorum in parliament

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2009, 12:22:26 AM »

The highway from them two big white pillars after Santa Rosa up to Wallerfield looking nice...lights and everything...properly paved now.

They will be able to claim having the greatest positive effect on transportation in Trinidad when the flyover by Grand Bazaar is opened for evening traffic (probably before Obama ah sure).  I think that project went relatively well without too many problems.  Went quite well compared to some of the other debacles.

Ferries to Tobago - brilliant.  Probably just as big an impact as the flyover going to be. 

Conduct themselves (or at least try to project)  some level of decorum in parliament

That stretch of the C-R gets worse right after you leave Santa Rosa until you get the Pillars.  The pillars mark the beginning of "de base" as we used to call it... the old Waller Field Airstrip.  I know that area well because I grew up at the opposite end, where two other pillars flank the E.M.R in Valencia.  I surveyed the two-lane stretch when I was there three weeks ago and there appears nothing (to the naked eye) that would preven them from expanding the highway to two lanes.

Also, I doubt the flyover by Grand Bazaar (is that UB or Southern Main Road?) getting completed by the summit... from what I see.  I could be wrong though.  Ah see they had some fellas wukkin' overtime on the Diego Martin H'way near the Fitzwilliam... and was thoroughly surprised- ah 24 hour road crew?? Dem feel dey's America or what? lol

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 06:29:00 AM »

That stretch of the C-R gets worse right after you leave Santa Rosa until you get the Pillars.  The pillars mark the beginning of "de base" as we used to call it... the old Waller Field Airstrip.  I know that area well because I grew up at the opposite end, where two other pillars flank the E.M.R in Valencia.  I surveyed the two-lane stretch when I was there three weeks ago and there appears nothing (to the naked eye) that would preven them from expanding the highway to two lanes.

Also, I doubt the flyover by Grand Bazaar (is that UB or Southern Main Road?) getting completed by the summit... from what I see.  I could be wrong though.  Ah see they had some fellas wukkin' overtime on the Diego Martin H'way near the Fitzwilliam... and was thoroughly surprised- ah 24 hour road crew?? Dem feel dey's America or what? lol

nah boy bake..... they moving at warp speed now....a couple of days on that projects is lot of time for big changes.....i surprised. it cant help the traffic on mornings  from chag to POS, but for men like me who does be against traffic most times i go benefit even more......offcourse it will help them on evenings.
But check this, they still have up the billboard with the completion date at Nov 2008.  :D like they forget bout that.
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 06:33:05 AM »

yeah, after years of quarreling every-time i going and coming from manzan, the road finally get fixed. REmember the city that will be UTT is up there, so that piece of road have to be paved. I feel they will want to show off the campus up there for the summit. I dunno how they will hide that piece of almost finished road and walk over before the pillars though .
(Muslim)

truetrini

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 07:28:35 AM »
steups.

breads, everyday we getting bombarded by the bad things from everyone in and out of the country. Lewwe get some good things nah man. this is u chance to level the playing field. DO some free PR for the PNM nah.
You moving like them fellas who does call and quarrel with inshan and marica for only saying the bad pnm do, and when they challenge the caller to list the good things, they does talk a pack of crap or run of the air.

"everyday you get bombarded by the bad things" from everyone in and out teh country, apart from crime there is little to get bombarded about really.

The opposition exists ONLY to bad talk the government otherwise they would have nutten else to keep the in the limelight.

The GREAT PNM continues its mandate to provide opportunity for the peoples of T&T.   They have kept YOUR Soca Warriors afloat for years now, despite the lies and ramblings from teh inept and corrupt TTFF and Jacko.

They have CONTINUED excellent management of the natural resources and put into place machinery to insure we continue to benefit not just from the sale of said resources but also in teh down line through other industry.

Indeed there was no development in the social, economic and political life in the country with which the PNM had not been associated!  PUT THAT IN YUH PIPE AND SMOKE IT!

The PNM led tripartite talks towards a social compact in January last year as it stroves to contain unemployment, target inflation reduction and pursue the delicate balance of cost-cutting and maintaining the economy’s flow.

Economic growth has averaged 5% over the past four years.

Emphasis placed on Education and Training for skills development.  Jes take a look at the NUMEROUS initiatives set into place by the PNM government.

Set up OSHA to deal with environmental concerns and workplace safety.

The growing international profile of Trinidad and Tobago as the banking and financial capitol of the region.........!
Trinbago has evolved to become a global leader in the gas and petrochemical markets; the center for financial services, business and manufacturing in the Caribbean; a preferred destination for investment in the Western Hemisphere; and one of the fastest growing economies in Latin America and the Caribbean.

Vision 20/20!  despite the cynicism and lack of faith of some, and there have been problems eh, but I chalk dem down to growing pains!  A Draft National Strategic Plan has been prepared by the Multi-sectoral Group led By Athur Lok JAck and others formulated the plan for vision 20-20,, It is not an exercise in futility but a plan to carry the nation forward up to 2020....when has T&T ever seen that level of planning before?

Re-training of the Police, pushing legislation through to improve security of the people and attempts to reduce crime, all we getting from the opposition is it eh wukking, yet NOT a facking peep on how they propose to deal with the same issues that occurred under their governance!

equipment AND training on same for ALL the protective services.

Zero tolerance initiative on crime!   

We get:  ah aerial surveillance system outfitted with radar and imaging systems, a forward-looking infrared camera, twenty-four mobile police units,sky watch units,a 360 degree radar system, Four armed helicopters,6 fast patrol boats,adn 3 Offshore Patrol Vessels.

We have we own CSI now

Forensics and DNA testing and banks being created.

Yuh want more?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 08:17:30 AM »
Vision 20/20!  despite the cynicism and lack of faith of some, and there have been problems eh, but I chalk dem down to growing pains!  A Draft National Strategic Plan has been prepared by the Multi-sectoral Group led By Athur Lok JAck and others formulated the plan for vision 20-20,, It is not an exercise in futility but a plan to carry the nation forward up to 2020....when has T&T ever seen that level of planning before?

The cynicism and lack of faith I think stems from the Vision 20/20 plan being perceived to be a top-down plan rather than a bottom-up one.  Citizens haven't bought into it because we weren't made a part of the initial process (well I don't remember there being widespread consultation etc. etc, but I stand to be corrected).  Basically, people feel disconnected from the whole process.  It could also come from the fact that while we are being touted as heading towards first world/developed nation status, when situations arise for our leaders to "act" first worldly they don't.  For example, last year with the jet issue Arthur Lok Jack told us that even if we don't spend the money on the jet it doesn't mean we'll get hospital beds the next day.  While that may be true, it was just such an insensitive a thing to say.  And he was supported in his utterrances by other Ministers who tried all manner of explantion for buying the jet.

Also, take for example there are instances where things happen for which a Minister should take responsibilty for and resign, case in point Min. of Finance.

Take for example one of the first things that was earmarked to be stopped or cut back was the building of new homes by the HDC.  I remember on the campaign trail before the 2007 election, it being said that crime was not a big issue but rather housing was.  But Housing is one of the first thing to be cut when bad economic times hit.  This is one sure direct way the government could show its citizens it is listening and responding to its needs.

So yes, I agree that the PNM government has done a lot for this country but I think the party's biggest problem right now is a perceived disconnect with people, or rather that the people who head the party are disconnected from the rest of society and what's happening.

Here's my good thing they did....the fast ferry is now free for people over 60!!

« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 08:27:15 AM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

truetrini

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2009, 08:42:29 AM »
ALL THE HOUSING DEVELOPMENTS ARE BACK ONLINE NOW!

Understand all major projects were stopped ot scaled back to adjust for the loss of revenue...the more improtant ones have ALL been continued!

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2009, 09:08:45 AM »

Understand all major projects were stopped ot scaled back to adjust for the loss of revenue...the more improtant ones have ALL been continued!

Magnum ets QRC
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2009, 09:50:09 AM »

They've started back building NEW units??  Because that's what was scaled back....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2009, 09:59:26 AM »

Magnum ets QRC
:beermug:

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2009, 10:13:44 AM »
steups.

"everyday you get bombarded by the bad things" from everyone in and out teh country, apart from crime there is little to get bombarded about really.
what about health?

The opposition exists ONLY to bad talk the government otherwise they would have nutten else to keep the in the limelight.
so they should just stay quiet about everything including the finance minister alleged inside info in the CLICO issue?

The GREAT PNM continues its mandate to provide opportunity for the peoples of T&T.   They have kept YOUR Soca Warriors afloat for years now, despite the lies and ramblings from teh inept and corrupt TTFF and Jacko.
really? i thought is jack reinvesting  he thief money to make more profits that keeps the soca warriors afloat?

They have CONTINUED excellent management of the natural resources and put into place machinery to insure we continue to benefit not just from the sale of said resources but also in teh down line through other industry.
give details please. not just rambling. REAly i need to know so i can get a balanced view

Indeed there was no development in the social, economic and political life in the country with which the PNM had not been associated!  PUT THAT IN YUH PIPE AND SMOKE IT!
So this present pnm start that? maybe u should read the title of the thread b4 u ramble on

The PNM led tripartite talks towards a social compact in January last year as it stroves to contain unemployment, target inflation reduction and pursue the delicate balance of cost-cutting and maintaining the economy’s flow.
hmm i agree, give people mediocre low paying jobs so they  have less to spend. Less spending from lower wages = less inflation

we had an oil boom. talk to me next year about that

Emphasis placed on Education and Training for skills development.  Jes take a look at the NUMEROUS initiatives set into place by the PNM government.
AGREED

how long was this in the pipeline? However its a step in the right direction

The growing international profile of Trinidad and Tobago as the banking and financial capitol of the region.........!
Trinbago has evolved to become a global leader in the gas and petrochemical markets; the center for financial services, business and manufacturing in the Caribbean; a preferred destination for investment in the Western Hemisphere; and one of the fastest growing economies in Latin America and the Caribbean.
again, check me back next year

is not u prime minister who said too much planning tends to slow progress?

Re-training of the Police, pushing legislation through to improve security of the people and attempts to reduce crime, all we getting from the opposition is it eh wukking, yet NOT a facking peep on how they propose to deal with the same issues that occurred under their governance!
huh?

but he tolerating the minister of finance?

We get:  ah aerial surveillance system outfitted with radar and imaging systems, a forward-looking infrared camera, twenty-four mobile police units,sky watch units,a 360 degree radar system, Four armed helicopters,6 fast patrol boats,adn 3 Offshore Patrol Vessels.
:rotfl:

We have we own CSI now
on A&E?

are they amending the laws to accept the findings as evidence? anyhow we must start somewhere

Yuh want more?

sure. Seems to me we getting better points/ discussion from the other posters though. I eh want to rile/attack u eh know, but u need to cool yuh self and come more level headed and calm. Notice nobody eh really attacking the govt.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 10:21:30 AM by sammy »
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2009, 10:17:05 AM »

yes HDC projects are back on track. Hope some genuine people get houses yes and they not just transplanting slums.

How allyuh find the housing settlement by taruba in san fernando looking? (by the northern lane of the highway)
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2009, 10:22:56 AM »

QRC
:applause:
(Muslim)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2009, 10:26:27 AM »
yeah, after years of quarreling every-time i going and coming from manzan, the road finally get fixed. REmember the city that will be UTT is up there, so that piece of road have to be paved. I feel they will want to show off the campus up there for the summit. I dunno how they will hide that piece of almost finished road and walk over before the pillars though .

Hear nuh... two and ah half yrs ago I pass dat unfinished walkover by Santa Rosa.  Three weeks ago I pass it again and find it in de same blasted condition it was in back in '06...except now de frigging concrete have moss on it... steups

But yuh ever travel de C-R past Wallerfield?  Over 20 yrs ago I hear dey say they was extending de H'way all de way tuh de EMR to Sangre Grande... so yuh could bypass Valencia and de 5-mile 'stretch'.  Dey ever do dat?

They desperately need that because traffic getting choke in Valencia like nobody business.  Rush hour traffic stretching from Silica Sands just before de bridge all de way past de junction in Valencia.  Crazy.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2009, 11:23:41 AM »

Hear nuh... two and ah half yrs ago I pass dat unfinished walkover by Santa Rosa.  Three weeks ago I pass it again and find it in de same blasted condition it was in back in '06...except now de frigging concrete have moss on it... steups

But yuh ever travel de C-R past Wallerfield?  Over 20 yrs ago I hear dey say they was extending de H'way all de way tuh de EMR to Sangre Grande... so yuh could bypass Valencia and de 5-mile 'stretch'.  Dey ever do dat?

They desperately need that because traffic getting choke in Valencia like nobody business.  Rush hour traffic stretching from Silica Sands just before de bridge all de way past de junction in Valencia.  Crazy.

Apart from not finishing the walk over or 'the piece of highway', all the construction material and equipment is at the side of the road still. I literally talking about hills of gravel, and a number of heavy duty backhoes just parked there deteriorating. I wonder what happened ? 

They mentioned a highway to manzan in the campaign for the last general election but there is no apparent work. Maybe they might run the road through the new UTT campus up there, so i guess there could be work going on behind the gates to the old air strip.
There is a way to reach manzan through Cumoto, but thats a maze and mixture of good and bad roads.
If they build the highway, that would be a big help.
(Muslim)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2009, 12:22:14 PM »

A life time of thiefing in subterfuge instruction an how to make the rest of the country fight against themselves an eventually settle for the crumbs of political power
Ah want de woman on de bass

truetrini

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2009, 01:43:19 PM »

They've started back building NEW units??  Because that's what was scaled back....

YES!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2009, 01:54:30 PM »

YES!

Good....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2009, 03:32:05 PM »
steups.

Contain unemployment? how..Cepep and U.R.P? , inflation reduction? when the GOV'T spending money like it gone out of style , how much times the Central Bank Governor warn them about their spending?

:rotfl:

[b]u serious? and Martin Joseph still Natinal Security Minister   [/b]

surveillance system that wasn't working for months and they had to bring people from Israel to repair it, you would think they would train some nationals how to run the damn thing

We have we own CSI now

yip hee!!!

and the conviction rate is still less than ten percent

we still have incompetent lawyers and police officers

[/b]
Yuh want more?

yea I want more we

I want to know why Manning as a 20/20 thinker don't understand or appreciate the concept of decentralization , why one has to be on the road by 5 30 in order to reach Port of Spain for 8

why instead of building his palace to impress visiting delegates  he can't throw some of HIS money into public transportation and probably the females in Central or South Trinidad who don't have the luxury of an armed motorcade can feel safe traveling home

« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 03:37:41 PM by makaveli »

1]; } ?>