March 01, 2024, 08:11:36 AM

Author Topic: Destiny...TNT in Germany 06  (Read 1869 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Destiny...TNT in Germany 06
« on: September 30, 2005, 05:22:54 PM »
yea fellas...de damn ting start....ah starting to feel that thing deep down in meh guts again....panama on my mind...small magician in meh ass to make some calls...he insist we must go to panama....ah tell him check his bank account....but who knows ....ah see patriot in a c.i.c match...he looking to go of course.....man..hear wha going on...we HAVE to make this world cup.....the time is now....i mean...fifa will have a ball with tnt getting there...it have real stories...real dreams come true kinda ting....check it....TNT...little west indian island...cultrally rich ( well even if we dont care)....it have DWIGHT YORKE...our first football superstar....premiership pro at 17.....poor kid from tobago..de catching crab and all that...man utd...treble...sex god...fall from grace....run from england and the press to down under...lived throught the pain of nov 19th ...out of exile to captain tnt to germany....RUSSELL LATAPY ...THE LITTLE FU%KIN MAGICIAN....our most gifted player ..EVER...2 time champion with porto...cup winner with boavista.....cult hero in coimbra ( academica)....twice 1st div player of the year in scotland ( hibs and falkirk)...helped in no small way to promote both clubs to the SPL....needless to say ...enjoys god-like status with both hibs and falkirk fans...SPL champion with glasgow rangers....took real shit from the british media for his lifestyle also....also out of exile to take tnt one step higher....and a major injection of CLASS.....he must be dying to bury the ghost of nov 19.....we somtimes forget that he landed a contract at bradford city before yorke...only to be denied by the work permit...who knows where he would have reached in england.....SHAKA HISLOP....the ultimate pro...english born....but grew up and schooled in tnt.....anti racist advocate in england...the gentleman....held out on tnt for a long time....but came to us eventually......MARVIN "DOG" ANDREWS....what a friggin sucess story....from packing boxes at carib...to ibrox and a champion medal..plus rangers player of the year...champions league....cult hero at livingston and raith rovers....THE WELSH BASED TRIO OF SAM LAWRENCE AND EDWARDS.....yes i know its only tallest left...but they were all well liked there...winning the LDV trophy last season......i once saw a british television interview with the 3 trini in the house in wales and with them all driving around in a car talking about trinidad and wrexham...and...in the backgroung...one of MY songs was playing...i felt real proud....SPANN....his lengendary father....strike squad member....he did not get to the world cup...what a story if his son gets there....BIRCHALL..." me mum"....from obsecurity of a lower leauge club to the cup???...come on....STERN JOHN......well we all know how some of us just love to hate stern...and some of us just hopes for stern....top goalscorer....finisher...and yes those types will also miss a lot....well now he is more like a journeyman in england but helped birmingham into the prem....but remains very very comitted to tnt.....JASON SCOTLAND....the scots on the panel for the work permit said he not good enough...imagine if he is playing in the cup...with no bloody scots playing ..HAHA... plus ah waiting for the scots for calling us the dog and ducks of international football.....it have BROW...keeper coach...oh how he would like a new story vs the old one which im sure gives him some sleepless nights still...big up to brow,...he kept us on the road to italy...remember the second time we played el salvador???...DON LEO.....for all the titles he won before...this will be HUGE..HUGE...dont forget he only has 7 games plus two in the play-off....JACK WARNER....mama...he wont stop talking...but the point is he never  stopped....  so man as i say ..is real stories....real emotions....i know i sounding like we there already...i smater than that....but i believe in DESTINY...ITS OUR TIME....GOD BLESS TNT...

TNT TNT TNT TNT TNT TNT TNT
« Last Edit: September 30, 2005, 08:25:46 PM by Tallman »
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: DESTINY...TNT IN GERMANY 06
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 05:34:41 PM »
wow....nuttin' to add to dat.
respek Big M

T&T all d Way  :angel:

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 05:40:50 PM »
that is a nice post.
Yuh really inspired boy.

Hope we could see that come thru in about one month!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 05:54:08 PM »
da man write dat from he heart boy. couldnt say it better myself. u could sit next to me in de stands in germany fuh dat one
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2005, 05:58:03 PM »
fairy tale eh!!! I herer hopin' with you brother!!!!
BRING WE HOME TNT!!!!!!! LEWWE GO GERMANY AND FETE DOWN D PLACE!!!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2005, 07:27:09 PM »
JASON SCOTLAND....the scots on the panel for the work permit said he not good enough...imagine if he is playing in the cup...with no bloody scots playing ..HAHA...

ah like dat line especially!!

ah love it!!!!

POST AH DE MONTH!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2005, 08:17:08 PM »

Poetry, poetry,  put it to a tune and distribute the mix to the hardcore fans.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Destiny...TNT in Germany 06
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2005, 08:10:01 AM »
glad you all feel the same way.....go tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2005, 08:28:53 AM »
THUMPS DESK

WE WILL CARRY ON.. WE NOT GIVING UP... WE GOING GERMANY...
GO WARRIORS
WE HITTING DEM 5 - 0...
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2005, 08:44:46 AM »

Preach Brotha! Preach!

Let our boys know how much we care and respect them. They all love their country and we need to show them that love back! I will be in Germany as well! Hard Core Warrior fan to de bone!
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2005, 09:30:31 AM »
nice post makes me feel that somebody shoulda been following the team with a camera crew from the start and making a movie of this whole thing...i would call it Destiny 06
maybe if we qualify someone can make a documentary about TnT first time in the WC.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2005, 10:34:23 AM »
ah wunder if total football go give we a good source of documentary type footage
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline lp

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2005, 10:57:41 AM »
Ah just luvv it. A+++++++++ for inspiration... A+++++++ for goose bumps.

GO T&T. GOD BLESS OUR NATION
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 07:45:51 PM by Tallman »

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2005, 03:39:35 PM »
Nobody cyar read this post and not feel it ...... :beermug:

Germany all the way
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology