March 28, 2024, 10:15:14 AM

Author Topic: Ecuador vs BRazil  (Read 3942 times)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ecuador vs BRazil
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2009, 05:34:14 PM »
This match like a repeat of TT vs Honduras.

like you watch them games on the radio?

TnT couldn't even pass the fooking ball, much less move with it. No service from the back, width? what width? .. wait. my bad, wrong thread.

Bra get handled.. keeper and poor finishing kept them in this game.
Ah mean the timing of the goals and the result.BTW TT was playing quite well in the first half,they were closing down men quickly and using open spaces good enough but the final ball wasn't good,it was a bit rushed,ah didn't see anything special bout Brazil and Ecuador to nite,ah did notice dat Brazil was packing their defence everytime they lose the ball,at times ah notice bout 7 or 8 men.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2009, 06:20:48 PM »
This match like a repeat of TT vs Honduras.

like you watch them games on the radio?

TnT couldn't even pass the fooking ball, much less move with it. No service from the back, width? what width? .. wait. my bad, wrong thread.

Bra get handled.. keeper and poor finishing kept them in this game.
Mate,Brazil played pure shyte,no better than TT or Honduras last nite,in fact TT looked quite good in the first half,they kept the ball well and closed down quickly also used open spaces well.BTW ah didn't look at it on radio,did you?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2009, 06:43:42 PM »
Didn't see the game, but not totally surprised at how the game sounded- Ecuador is always tough at home...They tied Argentina 1-1 in Argentina...

I guess even when you're Brazil you sometimes have to be happy with a point on the road. 

Brazil beat them 5-0 in Brazil...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2009, 07:33:52 PM »
Didn't see the game, but not totally surprised at how the game sounded- Ecuador is always tough at home...They tied Argentina 1-1 in Argentina...

I guess even when you're Brazil you sometimes have to be happy with a point on the road. 

Brazil go be real happy with that result. Ecuador on their day is a serious team. They fired the first coach after losing the first 3 games of qualifying (badly I might add), and then went 6 games unbeaten in WCQ, including 3 wins and 3 draws...two of those draws were against Argentina and Uruguay on the road...For WC 2006, they beat Brazil in Ecuador. So doh watch Ecuador slight. With home support and high altitude, plenty teams struggle there. Anyone who thought Brazil was going to run any ball in Ecuador doh really know what they talking about. Dem men does be bun after the warmup. Watch Brazil in Bolivia..same story. Man does be taking in oxygen at halftime. But after all dat..Venezuala (of all teams) done beat Ecuador, going and coming this rounds  :devil:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 07:38:23 PM by Filho »

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2009, 08:13:10 AM »
How about I tink TNT draw with Ecuador back in 88 or 89. I think i went to that game in the stadium.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2009, 08:16:15 AM »
How about I tink TNT draw with Ecuador back in 88 or 89. I think i went to that game in the stadium.

Flex/Tman/Eman your move.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2009, 11:59:00 AM »

Brazil go be real happy with that result. Ecuador on their day is a serious team. They fired the first coach after losing the first 3 games of qualifying (badly I might add), and then went 6 games unbeaten in WCQ, including 3 wins and 3 draws...two of those draws were against Argentina and Uruguay on the road...For WC 2006, they beat Brazil in Ecuador. So doh watch Ecuador slight. With home support and high altitude, plenty teams struggle there. Anyone who thought Brazil was going to run any ball in Ecuador doh really know what they talking about. Dem men does be bun after the warmup. Watch Brazil in Bolivia..same story. Man does be taking in oxygen at halftime. But after all dat..Venezuala (of all teams) done beat Ecuador, going and coming this rounds  :devil:
Especially as they done draw 0-0 in Brazil in the first game. Dat game against Bolivia in Bolivia is the 2nd to last game of the campaign for Brazil. I hope for Brazil sake they would already be comfortable in the standings. If not, dat is real pressure.
well yes

1]; } ?>