April 28, 2024, 05:26:39 AM

Author Topic: Impact of the 13th factor on our game?  (Read 1630 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Impact of the 13th factor on our game?
« on: March 29, 2009, 09:39:21 AM »
 From growing up and attending football games especially Intercol games in the sixties. I have always yearned for the  atmosphere created by the rhythm sections, and the encouraging songs to spark our teams on. Last  July watching the CONCACAF playoffs for the  U17 games were no difference. This tradition has long been part of our football atmosphere.
Question: Do you think the players are impacted by this support to the point where it cauld inspire and raise their play? Or is all the hype and rhythms a distraction and basically  a 'good times' vibes for the fans?

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
Re: Impact of the 13th factor on our game?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 09:42:26 AM »
Combination of the both but definitely for most in attendance a good time vibes for the fans.

After Honduras scored last night, the crowd went dead and 100 hondurans in the covered stands was being heard thruout the stadium.

But it is definitely nice to see the support, a full and vocal Hasely Crawford Stadium is a great thing to behold.

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bamboo Prince

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 11:32:12 AM »
i feel wah our squad need sometimes is a real hostile environment to let dem up de ante on de pitch.  riddim section makin man feel like, yeah, we home, we go win by vibes alone!

imagine stadium ram out last night and men moving like dey playin in sand at high noon and roast.  NO fire, NO enthusiasm, NO friggin nutten - dat is almost disrespectful to de flag, cause dem men wearin it while clearly not givin a f**k, IMO

i real surprised nobody from de stands eh try an run on an score or someting, just to show dem how it's done.  i woulda do that just to give de fans dey money's worth yes. 

pure heartache in de HCS!!! 

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 11:56:25 AM »
i curious  wah is d  12th?
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 12:14:17 PM »
From growing up and attending football games especially Intercol games in the sixties. I have always yearned for the  atmosphere created by the rhythm sections, and the encouraging songs to spark our teams on. Last  July watching the CONCACAF playoffs for the  U17 games were no difference. This tradition has long been part of our football atmosphere.
Question: Do you think the players are impacted by this support to the point where it cauld inspire and raise their play? Or is all the hype and rhythms a distraction and basically  a 'good times' vibes for the fans?

Like how yuh did say dis before we equalize?

AB.Trini
Hero Warrior

yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh

Re: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras game (28-Mar-2009).
« Reply #581 on: Yesterday at 06:43:24 PM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good night ; till we bounce up again in 2014.

;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 12:21:43 PM »
Answer to questions: the 12th man who else but the coach

Equalize or not I go  see TNT in the WC in 2014 what wrong with that? I eh say we cyar be dey in 2010. Look at the U2's we have coming up; the future looks promising.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 12:36:19 PM »

Equalize or not I go  see TNT in the WC in 2014 what wrong with that? I eh say we cyar be dey in 2010. Look at the U2's we have coming up; the future looks promising.

Doh try to back out now. your comment last night before we score says that you done give up on this team.
You said: good night untill 2014. so why you still posting now.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2009, 12:50:02 PM »

Doh try to back out now. your comment last night before we score says that you done give up on this team.
You said: good night untill 2014. so why you still posting now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It eh about me; DOH KILL THE THREAD ; back to the original QUESTION:

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2009, 02:09:04 PM »
It's the 12th factor, and you cannot blame the  personnels in the crowd. Their is a major difference between intercol crowd and the crowd yesterday.  Age group and ticket prices.  Their was a reason the u-20 crowd at the MLS was louder because the TTFF focused on getting energetic youth to crowd.  I think they should do the same rather than trying sell tickets to the highest bidder.  Passionate school youth vs. rich folks who could afford the tickets. who you think will bring more energy and noise?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2009, 03:00:03 PM »
Yeah is de 12th man... agree that it makes a difference.  Imagine the odds of winning if you played all your games "away" vs. playing all at home.  Playing at home theoretically provides a boost, and it's more than just about familiarity with your surroundings/routine.

1]; } ?>