April 28, 2024, 12:34:11 AM

Author Topic: Seriously guys......  (Read 7837 times)

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Seriously guys......
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2009, 10:50:07 AM »
i don't think scotty and stern is a good combination up front, i prefer stern and kj, if scotty has to start then him and kj.
personally i don't think scotty deserve to play despite his goals in the league, he only looks good for the national team against caribbean opposition, our starting forwards should come from stern, kj and glen, any 2 of those 3.

what?   steups!!..your name explains it all  ::) ,     Scotty deserves his start.

i patiently waiting for him to score some goals for us
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 01:47:52 PM by real madness »

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Seriously guys......
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2009, 01:13:41 PM »
Too many unforced errors and unnessesary blunders by our team. I don't think I even saw us put together 5 consecutive passes, maybe once and at this level we can't cut it like that or else we're not going anywhere. Our defence was shakey, Honduras attacking players were getting around and behind us too easy and at time it seems like we would panic and voom kick the ball up the field hoping it goes to one of our players when we do win it. At the start of the second half one of the Hondurans missed a golden opportunity from a cross ball and headed it wide due to our bad marking and I noticed 3 players pointing and blaming each other....no accountability and lack of responsibility and that I think is a serious problem and a sign of indiscipline.
I really think we need a coach like Leo to organize this team again and prepare this team for our future matches, one who will ensure that our guys do what is required, like defend our goal with heart and play with some pride! I know our players are capable of playing much better than how we've been....too many poor decisions and bad passing, it's hurtful to watch at times and sad thing is these guys all play professionally  :-\
Thank God Honduras did not play their best tonite as well, else we would have been coming away with zero points.......I'm a die hard fan, through thick and thin but it's time for us to be held accountable and turn things around! We were damn lucky to come away with a draw but then again 1+1 is not always 2.
Don't mean to sound too critical but ah venting cuz ah still vex...forgive meh  :angel:

talk yuh talk everybody pissed

I'm still scarred from the first match.

Jess watching the scoreline from that match with El Salvador does make mih want to say some bad words.

An' ah trying to give up cursing.

1]; } ?>