April 19, 2024, 11:05:32 PM

Author Topic: Seriously guys......  (Read 7789 times)

Offline NeathJack

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Seriously guys......
« on: March 28, 2009, 06:58:50 PM »
...you've got to sack that manager of yours.

I can't believe for one second that he actually goes out and watches your players when they are playing their club football so he can see their strengths and weaknesses  :o

Good luck for your next game and take care of Scotland.  :peace:

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Seriously guys......
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 07:00:13 PM »
scotty seemed to get a raw deal with that sub...he was creating chances on the field..
keep pluggin away scotty!
Back in Trini...

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Stern John ran into Jan Michael Williams
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 07:01:17 PM »
Before allyuh start blaming Jan. look at the film.  Jan was going for the ball and stern john run into him forcing him the hardly getting a fist on the ball.

I joining the facebook group now >:(

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Stern John ran into Jan Michael Williams
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 07:02:34 PM »
doh matter! Heavy traffic in de box yuh punch de damn ball...Jan do shit..and who say he even call for de ball for stern to kno he coming?
Back in Trini...

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 07:02:40 PM »
...you've got to sack that manager of yours.

I can't believe for one second that he actually goes out and watches your players when they are playing their club football so he can see their strengths and weaknesses  :o

Good luck for your next game and take care of Scotland.  :peace:
with Latapy on the field, Scotland woulda been a better asset in and around the box than Stern (I ent no hater btw)
i make that statement after watching some of the Swansea games this season
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 07:03:42 PM »
doh matter! Heavy traffic in de box yuh punch de damn ball...Jan do shit..and who say he even call for de ball for stern to kno he coming?
he stepped on the keepers foot. i just saw the replay. when the the keeper shouting "keeper " you must not run to the keeper

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 07:05:12 PM »
i go hadda take yuh word for it...but neither of us kno if jan even called for it...
i still say if he stand on yuh foot it easy to make a fist and punch de damn ball..and i am nowhere near a fan of stern..i wudda be glad if is his shit! lol
Back in Trini...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 07:05:49 PM »
good post  :beermug:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2009, 07:05:56 PM »
he didnt even come out as he should have..like ah train
imagine he palm the ball..steups
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2009, 07:06:44 PM »
Glenroy Samuel is a better keeper i tell alyuh
Youtube Channel

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2009, 07:09:25 PM »
I would agree, Scotland should have stayed on instead of Stern. He seemed more off the pace (what little there was) of the game than Scotty.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2009, 07:12:15 PM »
latapy need to take a chance is a team not d ole boys an d rest
I pity the fool....

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2009, 07:16:03 PM »
The problem was not the goal so much but the 10 mins after the resumption of play our team was nowhere to be found. We conceded about 4 corners in a row. We could not string 3 passes to get the ball out of our half, thus  putting pressure on the defence. Corners ... then goal.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2009, 07:16:13 PM »
nah this time is not his fault , i see the replay keeper palm out the ball then hit stern. nobody fault
Youtube Channel

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2009, 07:17:53 PM »
But study how the fella jump over Dennis Lawrence to head the ball  :thumbsdown:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2009, 07:18:27 PM »
But study how the fella jump over Dennis Lawrence to head the ball  :thumbsdown:

:devil: :devil: :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2009, 07:19:18 PM »
i feel if some men here bounce they toe they go blame stern oui. allyuh n easy.
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2009, 07:29:18 PM »

where disgruntled  ? :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2009, 07:33:52 PM »
Too many unforced errors and unnessesary blunders by our team. I don't think I even saw us put together 5 consecutive passes, maybe once and at this level we can't cut it like that or else we're not going anywhere. Our defence was shakey, Honduras attacking players were getting around and behind us too easy and at time it seems like we would panic and voom kick the ball up the field hoping it goes to one of our players when we do win it. At the start of the second half one of the Hondurans missed a golden opportunity from a cross ball and headed it wide due to our bad marking and I noticed 3 players pointing and blaming each other....no accountability and lack of responsibility and that I think is a serious problem and a sign of indiscipline.
I really think we need a coach like Leo to organize this team again and prepare this team for our future matches, one who will ensure that our guys do what is required, like defend our goal with heart and play with some pride! I know our players are capable of playing much better than how we've been....too many poor decisions and bad passing, it's hurtful to watch at times and sad thing is these guys all play professionally  :-\
Thank God Honduras did not play their best tonite as well, else we would have been coming away with zero points.......I'm a die hard fan, through thick and thin but it's time for us to be held accountable and turn things around! We were damn lucky to come away with a draw but then again 1+1 is not always 2.
Don't mean to sound too critical but ah venting cuz ah still vex...forgive meh  :angel:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2009, 07:34:59 PM »
Too many unforced errors and unnessesary blunders by our team. I don't think I even saw us put together 5 consecutive passes, maybe once and at this level we can't cut it like that or else we're not going anywhere. Our defence was shakey, Honduras attacking players were getting around and behind us too easy and at time it seems like we would panic and voom kick the ball up the field hoping it goes to one of our players when we do win it. At the start of the second half one of the Hondurans missed a golden opportunity from a cross ball and headed it wide due to our bad marking and I noticed 3 players pointing and blaming each other....no accountability and lack of responsibility and that I think is a serious problem and a sign of indiscipline.
I really think we need a coach like Leo to organize this team again and prepare this team for our future matches, one who will ensure that our guys do what is required, like defend our goal with heart and play with some pride! I know our players are capable of playing much better than how we've been....too many poor decisions and bad passing, it's hurtful to watch at times and sad thing is these guys all play professionally  :-\
Thank God Honduras did not play their best tonite as well, else we would have been coming away with zero points.......I'm a die hard fan, through thick and thin but it's time for us to be held accountable and turn things around! We were damn lucky to come away with a draw but then again 1+1 is not always 2.
Don't mean to sound too critical but ah venting cuz ah still vex...forgive meh  :angel:

talk yuh talk everybody pissed
Youtube Channel

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2009, 07:42:39 PM »
Buh of course! Everything is stern fault!
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2009, 07:55:06 PM »

JACKASS BREYING TIME ......brey on .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2009, 08:07:03 PM »
ahm..is coach Leo still coachin Poland, he might come available soon, specially afetr they lorse to N.Irl today...not sure T&T would benefit from his expertise dis time around doh..buh we like to pelt money at ppl, so wha I know   ???

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2009, 08:34:40 PM »
How he figure Stern John is to blame for that goal is beyond me.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2009, 08:40:54 PM »
it was just bad communication between the keeper and defence, yuh cant blame one person for the goal.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2009, 08:51:00 PM »
i don't think scotty and stern is a good combination up front, i prefer stern and kj, if scotty has to start then him and kj.
personally i don't think scotty deserve to play despite his goals in the league, he only looks good for the national team against caribbean opposition, our starting forwards should come from stern, kj and glen, any 2 of those 3.

Offline football is life

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2009, 08:52:53 PM »
stern john fault?? allyuh neva c REAL keepers come out for ball n lick down everybody in dey way?? opposition n teammates..sameting!!!
if yuh live by d sword..yuh goin to die by d gun!!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2009, 08:55:02 PM »
i don't think scotty and stern is a good combination up front, i prefer stern and kj, if scotty has to start then him and kj.
personally i don't think scotty deserve to play despite his goals in the league, he only looks good for the national team against caribbean opposition, our starting forwards should come from stern, kj and glen, any 2 of those 3.

u see d game, if so what was your impression because most of the d commentators tink scottie was d better player and should have stayed on. dat includes terry fenwick an' he doh really put water in he mouth
I pity the fool....

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2009, 09:09:34 PM »

what kj do to deserve to start?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2009, 09:10:33 PM »

what kj do to deserve to start?
He on TV de most.

1]; } ?>