March 28, 2024, 05:18:21 PM

Author Topic: Seriously guys......  (Read 7758 times)

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Seriously guys......
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2009, 09:10:51 PM »
i don't think scotty and stern is a good combination up front, i prefer stern and kj, if scotty has to start then him and kj.
personally i don't think scotty deserve to play despite his goals in the league, he only looks good for the national team against caribbean opposition, our starting forwards should come from stern, kj and glen, any 2 of those 3.

u see d game, if so what was your impression because most of the d commentators tink scottie was d better player and should have stayed on. dat includes terry fenwick an' he doh really put water in he mouth

scotty had the better game but as i said a coach can look at it in different ways and justify subbing stern or scotty.  If i was coach i probably would have subbed scotty despite his better showing, sometimes it is easier to have more faith in the man with the track record.
if glen was on the bench, both stern and scotty would have been subbed today but i am only an armchair coach so it doesnt matter.
it would be interesting to hear what the other forumites say (the ones who saw the game in person) because watching a game in person versus watching it on tv/internet is a lot different.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Stern John ran into Jan Michael Williams
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2009, 09:12:53 PM »
The problem was not the goal so much but the 10 mins after the resumption of play our team was nowhere to be found. We conceded about 4 corners in a row. We could not string 3 passes to get the ball out of our half, thus  putting pressure on the defence. Corners ... then goal.

agree!
 like they had some beef paleau to eat in there.  >:(
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2009, 09:12:55 PM »
i don't think scotty and stern is a good combination up front, i prefer stern and kj, if scotty has to start then him and kj.
personally i don't think scotty deserve to play despite his goals in the league, he only looks good for the national team against caribbean opposition, our starting forwards should come from stern, kj and glen, any 2 of those 3.

u see d game, if so what was your impression because most of the d commentators tink scottie was d better player and should have stayed on. dat includes terry fenwick an' he doh really put water in he mouth

scotty had the better game but as i said a coach can look at it in different ways and justify subbing stern or scotty.  If i was coach i probably would have subbed scotty despite his better showing, sometimes it is easier to have more faith in the man with the track record.
if glen was on the bench, both stern and scotty would have been subbed today but i am only an armchair coach so it doesnt matter.
it would be interesting to hear what the other forumites say (the ones who saw the game in person) because watching a game in person versus watching it on tv/internet is a lot different.

cool I hear yuh
I pity the fool....

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2009, 09:14:35 PM »

what kj do to deserve to start?

to be honest not ah damn ting in the past few weeks but at the end of the day he playing at a higher level than everyone on the team and he is strong in the air.
i would have started glen and stern today but there was no glen to pick in the first place.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2009, 09:22:40 PM »
Waaaay sah....What Scotland reall do allyuh boy. Scottie was the only man taking shots at goal and turning up people in the first half. I eh no coach but personally he should never have come off. And I eh know who worse, Stern or KJ. This is a crazy team yes.

I real curious to see who starting next game, just to get some kicks.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2009, 09:29:18 PM »
Waaaay sah....What Scotland reall do allyuh boy. Scottie was the only man taking shots at goal and turning up people in the first half. I eh no coach but personally he should never have come off. And I eh know who worse, Stern or KJ. This is a crazy team yes.

I real curious to see who starting next game, just to get some kicks.

KJ worse i feel.

Scottie was we best attacking player.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline masterblaster

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2009, 09:40:43 PM »
I don't know if fame going to KJ head or what!! But de man looking real ordinary for both club and country riht now.....He need ah bush bath bad....If we had ah good midfield we coulda let a youth man from the U-20 team take he spot and get some exposure at this level.....Bcz right now he wastin ah pick.....we are the only team in the world whose professional players look ordinary.....something wrong with dem fellas

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2009, 10:09:59 PM »
ahm..is coach Leo still coachin Poland, he might come available soon, specially afetr they lorse to N.Irl today...not sure T&T would benefit from his expertise dis time around doh..buh we like to pelt money at ppl, so wha I know

I don't mean it have to be Leo but someone of his calibre who can instill some organization, disipline and a sense of purpose in our team. I don't know who at this point but quite frankly we should've been on top of the group with 6 points. We need a coach who can bring some structre in our pattern of play, then our creativity can flow once we're organized. Since the last world cup it's like we took 2 steps forward and like 10 backward, nothing against Mats but I don't think he's suited for T&T.....we need someone who demands performance and one who can instill it in our players, maybe Bill Parcels should come coach us through the advice of Latapy. Forgive meh again, ah still vex! It must be because ah watch Portugal vs Sweden and then watch T&T vs Honuras :-\

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2009, 10:24:37 PM »
Manning need all yuh is real 2020 vision.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2009, 10:36:36 PM »
as a keeper...sad to say..
Jan gonna get the blame for that regardless
it inside the 6yrd...and stern eh on the ground asking for treatment

jan is still a good keeper....but as all our relatively new, young players...they need time
look how akile lookin better..
Leon not too bad

to say glenroy is a better keepr at this stage real unfair...
cause is a diff. level of football. Not no lil boy ting

Glenroy could real save..good aggression but he's do his shit too...
give men time
stop fighting dem down

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2009, 10:53:12 PM »
as a keeper...sad to say..
Jan gonna get the blame for that regardless
it inside the 6yrd...and stern eh on the ground asking for treatment

jan is still a good keeper....but as all our relatively new, young players...they need time
look how akile lookin better..
Leon not too bad

to say glenroy is a better keepr at this stage real unfair...
cause is a diff. level of football. Not no lil boy ting

Glenroy could real save..good aggression but he's do his shit too...
give men time
stop fighting dem down
Agreed. The game done we have 2 points , lets move on.

Offline Trini/Aussie

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2009, 10:59:23 PM »
Socafan I totally agree with you Scotty was the only one willing to take a shot and when Latapy came on it would of suited Scotty"s game right down to the ground.... tell me what did KJ do? NOTHING!!!!!!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2009, 02:33:48 AM »
ah not even scrolling back up tuh see who start this thread... who ever it is....cacahole...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2009, 03:27:54 AM »

what kj do to deserve to start?

to be honest not ah damn ting in the past few weeks but at the end of the day he playing at a higher level than everyone on the team and he is strong in the air.
i would have started glen and stern today but there was no glen to pick in the first place.

What has stern done in the last 8 months (i.e. since the season began)?

Nothing

I'm not a Stern hater, but Kenwyne is a better option now. Kenwyne and Scotland are both better than Stern now, and should be the default starters. Stern is being selected on his history, not his current ability.

In d first half we were playing some $hitty long ball football...surely Kenwyne's speed and height would have been better suited to this.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2009, 04:26:40 AM »
I don't know if fame going to KJ head or what!! But de man looking real ordinary for both club and country riht now.....He need ah bush bath bad....If we had ah good midfield we coulda let a youth man from the U-20 team take he spot and get some exposure at this level.....Bcz right now he wastin ah pick.....we are the only team in the world whose professional players look ordinary.....something wrong with dem fellas
Breds we have ah lil fella by the name of daryl playing in turkey for ah team name denizlispor and he bussing fenabache's net, and last season fenord and ajax get dey net buss up too , and this dumb mutha f@ckin c@ckin columbian neandathol keep excluding the man for dodgy clyde leon and theobald!!       tell me this thing.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2009, 04:30:33 AM »
It have real mad ppl on this site yes boy! jan was the reason we came away wid a point from this game!

he was superb!! and don't yuhs forget it!!! even the columbian man who was watching the game said , and i qoute" that muda so and so, he is relentless!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2009, 04:37:57 AM »
Jason had a very  good game...and i think the coach move to fast in subbing Jason for KJ...he could-er wait...Jason  was creating alot of opportunity

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2009, 04:40:45 AM »
i go hadda take yuh word for it...but neither of us kno if jan even called for it...
i still say if he stand on yuh foot it easy to make a fist and punch de damn ball..and i am nowhere near a fan of stern..i wudda be glad if is his shit! lol

I think he shoulder punch it...even if he call and couldn't get it

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2009, 08:16:56 AM »
In response to Ryan , I don't know if you saw the game but it was quite clear that KJ was the least impressive of the strikers. I remember against Guatemala last time when we needed goals Beenhakker put on Scotland and Seally and took off defensive players rather than replacing another stiker . I think we should have employed a similar strategy yesterday. Watching the game I though both Stern and Scotland contributed well but the service was not there until Latapy came on.

It's starting to get real easy the bash Stern John. I ask the question what KJ do yesterday to impress anybody. At least Stern was involved , coming back , receiving the ball combining with the midfield to try to create opportunities going foward.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2009, 09:23:48 AM »
...you've got to sack that manager of yours.

I can't believe for one second that he actually goes out and watches your players when they are playing their club football so he can see their strengths and weaknesses  :o

Good luck for your next game and take care of Scotland.  :peace:

Say it again... so everybody could hear yuh.  :-X
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2009, 09:24:56 AM »
In response to Ryan , I don't know if you saw the game but it was quite clear that KJ was the least impressive of the strikers. I remember against Guatemala last time when we needed goals Beenhakker put on Scotland and Seally and took off defensive players rather than replacing another stiker . I think we should have employed a similar strategy yesterday. Watching the game I though both Stern and Scotland contributed well but the service was not there until Latapy came on.

It's starting to get real easy the bash Stern John. I ask the question what KJ do yesterday to impress anybody. At least Stern was involved , coming back , receiving the ball combining with the midfield to try to create opportunities going foward.

yeh something wrong with him i find, maybe he just out of form
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2009, 09:34:29 AM »
It have real mad ppl on this site yes boy! jan was the reason we came away wid a point from this game!

he was superb!! and don't yuhs forget it!!! even the columbian man who was watching the game said , and i qoute" that muda so and so, he is relentless!!

Jan still not coming out in that box like thai is he own. He need to have men brakesing because cuff, knee's and elbows passing.  if you trying to come in that area from crosses fuh headers you have to be scared. Men trespassing when it in de air...he trainers need to tell he that.     
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2009, 09:35:18 AM »
scotland is a shithong in intl football, club football is where he should stay :beermug:

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2009, 09:38:35 AM »

what?   steups!!..your name explains it all  ::) ,     Scotty deserves his start.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 09:42:36 AM by fatimarima »

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2009, 09:48:30 AM »
scotland is a shithong in intl football, club football is where he should stay :beermug:

Steups!   :bs: :thumbsdown:

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2009, 10:02:36 AM »

Steups!   :bs: :thumbsdown:
ditto

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2009, 10:08:51 AM »

ditto

so let me guess, scotty better than glen and roberts? ??? bc i think both of those strikers would have done a better job and created more opps for the team, plus they actually have the speed and dribbling skill to past a defender, jah gol yuh talking shit and yuh know it, dont let the club football tie yuh up, this is wcq, intl football is a diff game

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2009, 10:25:44 AM »
Controversial, your comments are foolish. You berate his actual performance on the field yesterday and ignore the fact that he has been scoring more than either Glen or Roberts (who is injured in any case) lately. Scotland took the most shot for us with limited service.

How sure are you that Glen would have been effective yesterday.  KJ has speed , he played, but what his contribution last night. We just don't know what would have or could have happened. It is unfair to call one of the better players a shithound because you boy din get call. 

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2009, 10:28:02 AM »

ditto

so let me guess, scotty better than glen and roberts? ??? bc i think both of those strikers would have done a better job and created more opps for the team, plus they actually have the speed and dribbling skill to past a defender, jah gol yuh talking shit and yuh know it, dont let the club football tie yuh up, this is wcq, intl football is a diff game

All dem fellas good including Scotty.  I really like Glen and Roberts so thats not the issue I have with you.   The crap you talkin is the problem.  You are saying scotty is a "shithound".  Where you get that from?  Its just pure ignorance. If you operate with some kind of intelligence and logic then we could take you seriously.  Right now your comments just sound biased and they have no real foundation.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 10:43:16 AM by fatimarima »

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2009, 10:40:52 AM »
TI have a one-track mind. A forward have to run fast and share beats. If dey aint that kinda player, dey's shit.

1]; } ?>