March 29, 2024, 04:45:02 AM

Author Topic: Views on T&T v Hon game.  (Read 20081 times)

Offline Saywha

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T vs Honduras : through the eyes of a Jacan
« Reply #120 on: March 31, 2009, 07:56:16 AM »
First up, not sure how to read into this result. From where I sit, honduras will come away from this game feeling very satisfied with the one point....and very disappointed that they didnt take all 3. From T&T's persepctive, many will see this as one points gained, as opposed to 2 points dropped.  The T&T vs Honduras tie is crucial in this Hex, because I feel in the end it will be these two teams battling it out for that 4th play-off spot. I'm going to give Mexico,USA,Costa Rica the benefit of the doubt here and assume they will take the 3 automatic spots.

I read Touches game report below, and it struck me that T&T is perhaps one of the most friendly places to play football in the whole of CONCACAF. The honduran fans that he met before the game summed it up nicely that they "enjoyed" playing in Port Of Spain...but hated playing in Kingston. And based on the result of the game on Saturday, I dont think much has changed. Forgive me for saying this folks, but T&T style of football is way too laid back when playing at home...and I plame the 12th man for this. Makes no sense 25K fans show up to sit and do nothing for the entire 90 minuts of the game.

Honduras didnt play a particulary good game, but they still managed to assert themselves in the crucial mid-field. T&T played good posessional football in periods, but never really converted the posession into many meaningfull goal scoring opportunities. Aslo found it weird that one of the most feared strikers in CONCACAF  (Jomes) would be benched for the entire first half.

In the end, the 1-1 tie might have been a fair result...but like I said, in this Crucial T&T vs Honduras tie...The Hundurans will take that, knowing that they still have the home fixture to play.

USA vs El Salvador...wow. Like I said before, I dont see the USA not taking one of the three automatic spots...if they dont do it on the field, FIFA will find a way to enure they do make it in off the field...so any team that take points off them Makes it even harder for T&T/Honduras. The ideal situatin is always to have one team that beats everyone...and one team that gets licks from everyone..and you dont want those teams sharing points when they play together.

On to Wednesday's games:

USA - T&T.  An opportunity for T&T to "steal" 3 points or even one...and an opportunity for the USA to garner another 3 points. Going off the last time both teams played in USA, 'm going to go ahead and call this 2-1 in favor of the USA

Honduras - Mexico. Honduas plays on home turf for the first time in this Hex...Atthe end of this tie, we will know exactly if Honduras are serious about going to SA 2010...or if Mexico have turned thinghs around. This is a tricky one to call...but i'm going to go ahead and call this one 1-1.

Costa Rica vs El Salavdor. Costa Rica are coming off a 2-0 defeat, and returing home to teh Ricardo Saprissa, this could be a mauling for the Salvadorians, who will be playing on the road for the first time this Hex.

Anybody ask yuh anything ,haul yuh stink mouth jakan arse from here , go and post yuh facking shit on the reggaegirls web site yuh opinion doh count here .

And de abuse begins :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 31, 2009, 07:58:47 AM »
Keep putting allyuh coconut in that basket RF setting up.  See how fast the "analysis" go turn to salt if we doh make the world cup.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 31, 2009, 08:00:46 AM »
You clueless gyul ,first of all de singer yuh talking bout name is spelt Beres not Berris and to besides wha de fack dat have to do wid me telling reggaefaggot tuh haul he arse from here ,wham yuh jealous or wha eh ? Why yuh eh follow him tuh de reggaegirls web site and post yuh fackery .My suggesion to you is if yuh eh know better hush yuh chupid c0nt when yuh see big ppl talking in other words mind yuh facking bizness .......wey de fack all yuh does come out from  ???...steuppssss

Bossman, easy off the expletives...you come accross as very ignorant.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 31, 2009, 08:10:55 AM »
Good, constructive points there  :o ......but as some have said before yuh have ah history so difficult tuh jump tuh your defense.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 08:51:01 AM by Rodney »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #124 on: March 31, 2009, 08:25:58 AM »
berris firing on all cylinders oui :rotfl: doh study it fellahs, rf use tuh getting pong from the old board ;D

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Keon Daniel and Jan Michael should not be
« Reply #125 on: March 31, 2009, 10:03:57 AM »
In one of my previous posts I said that Daniel needs to find a club.......QUICK! His skill is degressing to the detriment of the team! :-[
Sharpness,confidence,composure an don't forget his defensive frailties........is sorely lacking, he needs to bunch and play his more natural position,CM!   

If it degressing then he must be in real trouble
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 31, 2009, 11:03:39 AM »
correct RF

but like the majority of the forumites and trinis they think and respond like ignoramus berris
(who unless his name is berris, names him self after a jamaican singer yet still cusses the jamiacans honest opinion posting)
nto saying emulate other countires but we ONLY made noise at corners and last 5 min, when we played USA the friendly we were hyped up

i am glad for the turn out, don't buy into the fact its only well behaved middle class trinis who can afford tickets
its around the same price in jamiaca

the organizers have a responsibility as well to present a better show than the last minute slap dash thing they try

You clueless gyul ,first of all de singer yuh talking bout name is spelt Beres not Berris and to besides wha de fack dat have to do wid me telling reggaefaggot tuh haul he arse from here ,wham yuh jealous or wha eh ? Why yuh eh follow him tuh de reggaegirls web site and post yuh fackery .My suggesion to you is if yuh eh know better hush yuh chupid c0nt when yuh see big ppl talking in other words mind yuh facking bizness .......wey de fack all yuh does come out from  ???...steuppssss
your suppressed homosexuality is flooding forward when you start naming men girls

its "macho" men like you who whimper away and hide i ask you to say those same words to my face

Well yuh sounding  like ah lil biatch,so what else yuh want meh tuh call yuh,I only call it like ah see it and yuh sound ah lil hennish .Since yuh so bad send yuh address or wey ah  cud meet yuh so ah cud tell yuh 'to yuh face' as yuh requested .You is nuttin but ah facking punk ...careful what yuh wish for.

bum ya gums yuh closet homo,
i doh give out my address to bullers
i fight my fights face to face, so if you see me walk up intorduce yourself and start acting like the peacockish buffon you are or i migth not recognise you in the real world, yuh faggot imps

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 31, 2009, 11:05:30 AM »
correct RF

but like the majority of the forumites and trinis they think and respond like ignoramus berris
(who unless his name is berris, names him self after a jamaican singer yet still cusses the jamiacans honest opinion posting)
nto saying emulate other countires but we ONLY made noise at corners and last 5 min, when we played USA the friendly we were hyped up

i am glad for the turn out, don't buy into the fact its only well behaved middle class trinis who can afford tickets

the organizers have a responsibility as well to present a better show than the last minute slap dash thing they try

you sound even more retarded..you think no one name was Berris before the singer was named Berris?...so a man named Bob, also has something to do with Bob Marley?..and RF has a history here so i understand why forumites are being negative towards him
wow, way to jump straight in to the water and realise you in way too deep, since when this was a discussion about jamaican singers name spelling and references??? the term picong goes over your head

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 31, 2009, 11:08:29 AM »
Keep putting allyuh coconut in that basket RF setting up.  See how fast the "analysis" go turn to salt if we doh make the world cup.

well said but the majority on this forum are your typical average ignorant empty sheep kind of men we have in this country

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 31, 2009, 01:13:15 PM »
steups....ah eh even read de initial post but ah feel this is all its worth....steups..

Next!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #130 on: March 31, 2009, 04:49:20 PM »

Bossman, easy off the expletives...you come accross as very ignorant.

Like ah say b4 ...who de fack ask yuh anything ..haul yuh mudda c0nt from here ,you doh fool me .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #131 on: March 31, 2009, 05:06:51 PM »
correct RF

your suppressed homosexuality is flooding forward when you start naming men girls

its "macho" men like you who whimper away and hide i ask you to say those same words to my face

Well yuh sounding  like ah lil biatch,so what else yuh want meh tuh call yuh,I only call it like ah see it and yuh sound ah lil hennish .Since yuh so bad send yuh address or wey ah  cud meet yuh so ah cud tell yuh 'to yuh face' as yuh requested .You is nuttin but ah facking punk ...careful what yuh wish for.

i fight my fights face to face, so if you see me walk up intorduce yourself and start acting like the peacockish buffon you are or i migth not recognise you in the real world, yuh faggot imps

You is ah lil punk gyul...If yuh cyar take talk yuh on de wrong site ..yuh bawlin like ah lil hoe dah eh geh pay ,you're ah facking dunce.

'i fight my fights face to face' ... :rotfl: :rotfl: Gertrude ,I doh fight,fighting is for animals but ah cud organize ah lil sumtin fuh yuh ....trust meh ,yuh better orf staying behind yuh keyboard and feeling big rather than giving some one ah case ....keep yuh lil c0nt quiet when yuh see big man talking and doh leh meh have tuh tell yuh dat again eh.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 31, 2009, 05:08:49 PM »
steups....ah eh even read de initial post but ah feel this is all its worth....steups..

Next!!
Is it cool enough for you in memphis? oh ah mean nashville.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 31, 2009, 05:15:02 PM »
correct RF

You is ah lil punk gyul...If yuh cyar take talk yuh on de wrong site ..yuh bawlin like ah lil hoe dah eh geh pay ,you're ah facking dunce.

'i fight my fights face to face' ... :rotfl: :rotfl: Gertrude ,I doh fight,fighting is for animals but ah cud organize ah lil sumtin fuh yuh ....trust meh ,yuh better orf staying behind yuh keyboard and feeling big rather than giving some one ah case ....keep yuh lil c0nt quiet when yuh see big man talking and doh leh meh have tuh tell yuh dat again eh.
Berris you from john john? weh yuh learn tuh cuss so sweet?!! :devil: :beermug:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 31, 2009, 06:21:10 PM »
correct RF

Imagine dis idiot come on ah talk yuh talk forum and want tuh play internet bad gyul when she geh pong, talking ah pack ah ass bout ''so if you see me walk up intorduce yourself ''  :rotfl: ,when she quite well know me eh have ah clue wha dis biatch look like .
JC she is jail bait ,nuttin but jail bait .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 31, 2009, 06:27:59 PM »

well said but the majority on this forum are your typical average ignorant empty sheep kind of men we have in this country

The mere fact that you partaking  in the ole talk only show yuh is ah full grown idiot .Wuh yuh doing here ? Why you and reggaefaggot eh go take all intelectual kakaholes somewhere and brush one another and give de 'typical average ignorant empty sheep kind of men we have in this country' ah facking chance .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline shatta

• JAMAICA TO DI WORLD!. WHERE BROOKLYN AT!
  • Jr. Warrior
  • GANSTA FI LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 31, 2009, 06:46:31 PM »

The mere fact that you partaking  in the ole talk only show yuh is ah full grown idiot .Wuh yuh doing here ? Why you and reggaefaggot eh go take all intelectual kakaholes somewhere and brush one another and give de 'typical average ignorant empty sheep kind of men we have in this country' ah facking chance .
batty boy, shut yu bomboclate mouth. pu**y hole go suck yu madda. yu think mi gane.12-0 USA a go wip trini tomarrow :rotfl:

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 31, 2009, 06:48:47 PM »
First up, not sure how to read into this result. From where I sit, honduras will come away from this game feeling very satisfied with the one point....and very disappointed that they didnt take all 3. From T&T's persepctive, many will see this as one points gained, as opposed to 2 points dropped.  The T&T vs Honduras tie is crucial in this Hex, because I feel in the end it will be these two teams battling it out for that 4th play-off spot. I'm going to give Mexico,USA,Costa Rica the benefit of the doubt here and assume they will take the 3 automatic spots.

I read Touches game report below, and it struck me that T&T is perhaps one of the most friendly places to play football in the whole of CONCACAF. The honduran fans that he met before the game summed it up nicely that they "enjoyed" playing in Port Of Spain...but hated playing in Kingston. And based on the result of the game on Saturday, I dont think much has changed. Forgive me for saying this folks, but T&T style of football is way too laid back when playing at home...and I plame the 12th man for this. Makes no sense 25K fans show up to sit and do nothing for the entire 90 minuts of the game.

Honduras didnt play a particulary good game, but they still managed to assert themselves in the crucial mid-field. T&T played good posessional football in periods, but never really converted the posession into many meaningfull goal scoring opportunities. Aslo found it weird that one of the most feared strikers in CONCACAF  (Jomes) would be benched for the entire first half.

In the end, the 1-1 tie might have been a fair result...but like I said, in this Crucial T&T vs Honduras tie...The Hundurans will take that, knowing that they still have the home fixture to play.

USA vs El Salvador...wow. Like I said before, I dont see the USA not taking one of the three automatic spots...if they dont do it on the field, FIFA will find a way to enure they do make it in off the field...so any team that take points off them Makes it even harder for T&T/Honduras. The ideal situatin is always to have one team that beats everyone...and one team that gets licks from everyone..and you dont want those teams sharing points when they play together.

On to Wednesday's games:

USA - T&T.  An opportunity for T&T to "steal" 3 points or even one...and an opportunity for the USA to garner another 3 points. Going off the last time both teams played in USA, 'm going to go ahead and call this 2-1 in favor of the USA

Honduras - Mexico. Honduas plays on home turf for the first time in this Hex...Atthe end of this tie, we will know exactly if Honduras are serious about going to SA 2010...or if Mexico have turned thinghs around. This is a tricky one to call...but i'm going to go ahead and call this one 1-1.

Costa Rica vs El Salavdor. Costa Rica are coming off a 2-0 defeat, and returing home to teh Ricardo Saprissa, this could be a mauling for the Salvadorians, who will be playing on the road for the first time this Hex.

Good assessment, but ah ent giving none ah dem the benefit of the doubt...maybe the US. Mex and CR and Hon have already lost games and there is a kink in their armour. The US battled back hard againt ES so none of them look invincible to me. TNT at least haven't lost a game as yet, that bodes well for us. Maybe one ah dem so called big boys might be fighting up for ah fourth place spot.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 31, 2009, 07:30:03 PM »

batty boy, shut yu bomboclate mouth. pu**y hole go suck yu madda. yu think mi gane.12-0 USA a go wip trini tomarrow :rotfl:

I've been for a long time looking at the CONCACAF hex schedule and still can't find the dates for the Jamaica games. Ohhh. Is it because that Jamaica didn't qualify for this round of the Hex? Well I guess this is grownup football after all. Go enjoy your Gold cup matches ::)
good luck with that. :chilling:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 07:35:15 PM by Pointman »
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline ChipChipSilver

• 'Let the Good Times Roll'
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Do you feel like working today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 31, 2009, 07:46:41 PM »

Good luck to JA tomorrow, oh, ah forget yuh not playing ..  :rotfl: :rotfl:
In Everything, Give Thanks

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 31, 2009, 07:50:29 PM »
correct RF

Imagine dis idiot come on ah talk yuh talk forum and want tuh play internet bad gyul when she geh pong, talking ah pack ah ass bout ''so if you see me walk up intorduce yourself ''  :rotfl: ,when she quite well know me eh have ah clue wha dis biatch look like .
JC she is jail bait ,nuttin but jail bait .
Take it easy horse, doh run up yuh pressure. talking bout bait, yuh eh see this lil troll name shittsnake is real gallows bait! sometimes it's good tuh let sleeping dogs lay, BC it have nuff iddle lil boy masquerading as grown men.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 31, 2009, 07:51:12 PM »
warm up yuh TV
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
Maturana from the ground up is building a well organized defensive unit
« Reply #142 on: April 01, 2009, 09:10:45 AM »
The word was caution:Of the last 2 games that i have seen he (Maturana) is building a defensive unit that will also be well organize in attack and prior the end of the hex Maturana will have a better understanding of the team selection and the way the team should play . I will not be surprise if we come away with a win tonight.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Maturana from the ground up is building a well organized defensive unit
« Reply #143 on: April 01, 2009, 09:13:07 AM »
The word was caution:Of the last 2 games that i have seen he (Maturana) is building a defensive unit that will also be well organize in attack and prior the end of the hex Maturana will have a better understanding of the team selection and the way the team should play . I will not be surprise if we come away with a win tonight.

i praying for anything other than a loss
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Views on T&T v Hon game.
« Reply #144 on: April 01, 2009, 09:42:12 AM »
1. Kenwyne Jones - It is amusing that after seeing his performance when he came on people still asking why KJ didn't start the game. I fully agree with the decision not to play him and Maturana's decision was fully vindicated by KJ's subsequent performance. KJ has been off the boil now for both club and country and he was justifiably benched. Play by merit. Maturana did himself no favors by his subsequent foolish explanation.  I am ok with the job FM has done so far but KJ's play was eloquent testimony to why he didnt start.

2. Carlos Edwards - Fairly frustrating player.  Seems to be able to ghost past players but really has absolutely no end product. His crossing of the ball and service to forward players is consistently poor.  Although easy on the eye and a languid player, is a major reason our forward play breaks down consistently.

3. Overall trinidad assessment. Team consistently bedeviled by propensity to give the give the ball away under no pressure.  Suffers from a lack of delivery from flanks (see above).  Very impressed by Scotland, he seems to be the only player we have that can conjure something out of nothing - very effective.  Young Hyland also was impressive, full of aggressive intent.  Really need a ball winner who can make the simple pass.

4. Honduras play.  Seems like they came for a draw but needn't have been so conservative.  If they had been more adventurous may well have easily secured 3 points away from home.  Overall standard of game was extremely poor however.

5. Crowd Support.  Could not help to juxtapose ElSalvador home support vs. T&T at home. El Salvador was frenetic we were apathetic as we are with most things.  However, this is a team that seems to play its best away from home.  Having seen the 6 teams play, TT is by no means outclassed in this company.

I think one of the reasons Carlos Edwards' crosses seem so poor is because there is hardly ever more than one or two of our attacking players in the opposition penalty area.  I'm not saying he is the best crosser of the ball but when yuh have one or two attacking players surrounded by 4 or five opposing defensive players odd are the defense will win the ball.  Other times Carlos beats his defender gets to the endline and looks into the box only to realize that he has no options to pass the ball to.

The rest of you analysis is spot on.

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 01, 2009, 11:29:17 AM »
Watch de flight of most of Carlos crosses. They wobbly, no pace on dem, not directed to de problem spots for defenders and goalkeepers. Too much of we players does hit and hope it look like in these situations. Carlos does a lot of things well, but it doesn't look to me as though he looks up, reads the runs of attackers and positions of defenders/goalie, and then deliver to the most dangerous spot with the right pace. Good points PEG, I would like to see better ball possession myself at times when we seem to be under no pressure. Too many carelessly lost balls from bad passes, bad 1st touches
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 01, 2009, 02:10:33 PM »
I would like to see Carlos play central midfield just to find out if he would be effective or not.  He is the most creative player we have now outside of Latapy but his creative efforts seem to go to waste on the flank.

What allyuh think?

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 01, 2009, 02:55:26 PM »
I would like to see Carlos play central midfield just to find out if he would be effective or not.  He is the most creative player we have now outside of Latapy but his creative efforts seem to go to waste on the flank.

What allyuh think?

I guess can't hurt to try but I don't think he has the passing accuracy to be all that effective there.  His best assets are his pace and dribbling ability which I think would be easier to defend against go through the middle of the field

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 01, 2009, 03:08:01 PM »
So ah guess dat cross Carlos made to Latapy in the last rounds for him to score against the BooSA was ah fluke den? I think what carlos needs is support, someone needs to make the supporting run inside the box, close to the 18..and have KJ in the area atop the 6yd box...so he have options and the defenders would have work to do.

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 01, 2009, 03:10:26 PM »

What allyuh think?

Just because ah man creative on de wing.. don't mean he go be creative in de middle...

In fact yuh go be wasting that pace in de middle....

As ah older head once say... "leggo de youthman on de wing!"
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>