March 29, 2024, 03:11:39 AM

Author Topic: Views on T&T v Hon game.  (Read 20080 times)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Re: Views on T&T v Hon game.
« Reply #150 on: April 01, 2009, 03:17:34 PM »
Stern should not have started
Stern should have been substituted since 1st half
Stern played shit (again)
Stern is a waste a time >:(

Scotty did well
If they did keep Scotty a little while longer he would have scored
Keon played very good, why de hell they pull him off
Honduras had some real good passes but to me was playing more of a defensive game at first than trying to score goals
SW passes was lslippery like aloes
We coulda more than beat Honduras 3 nil - SW lapse bad
It's a miracle we get a goal at that late hour
Dem fellas (SW) like they need some punch or provision in their diet... the moving to lazy (as usual)
I actually saw a man standup and watch a ball pass him by (I was so shocked that I don't know who it was)
Carlos did not have a good game yesterday.  I have seen better.
...And so on to USA, if we continue to play shhit like yesterday, we nah going anywhere in 2010 :violin:

A couple questions,where you from and how old are you?

Saga I cud ans dem 2 questions  4 you/him .....kindagarden and 12 yrs old
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T vs Honduras : through the eyes of a Jacan
« Reply #151 on: April 01, 2009, 04:53:44 PM »
correct RF

but like the majority of the forumites and trinis they think and respond like ignoramus berris
(who unless his name is berris, names him self after a jamaican singer yet still cusses the jamiacans honest opinion posting)
nto saying emulate other countires but we ONLY made noise at corners and last 5 min, when we played USA the friendly we were hyped up

i am glad for the turn out, don't buy into the fact its only well behaved middle class trinis who can afford tickets
its around the same price in jamiaca

the organizers have a responsibility as well to present a better show than the last minute slap dash thing they try

You clueless gyul ,first of all de singer yuh talking bout name is spelt Beres not Berris and to besides wha de fack dat have to do wid me telling reggaefaggot tuh haul he arse from here ,wham yuh jealous or wha eh ? Why yuh eh follow him tuh de reggaegirls web site and post yuh fackery .My suggesion to you is if yuh eh know better hush yuh chupid c0nt when yuh see big ppl talking in other words mind yuh facking bizness .......wey de fack all yuh does come out from  ???...steuppssss
your suppressed homosexuality is flooding forward when you start naming men girls

its "macho" men like you who whimper away and hide i ask you to say those same words to my face

Well yuh sounding  like ah lil biatch,so what else yuh want meh tuh call yuh,I only call it like ah see it and yuh sound ah lil hennish .Since yuh so bad send yuh address or wey ah  cud meet yuh so ah cud tell yuh 'to yuh face' as yuh requested .You is nuttin but ah facking punk ...careful what yuh wish for.

bum ya gums yuh closet homo,
i doh give out my address to bullers
i fight my fights face to face, so if you see me walk up intorduce yourself and start acting like the peacockish buffon you are or i migth not recognise you in the real world, yuh faggot imps

You is ah lil punk gyul...If yuh cyar take talk yuh on de wrong site ..yuh bawlin like ah lil hoe dah eh geh pay ,you're ah facking dunce.

'i fight my fights face to face' ... :rotfl: :rotfl: Gertrude ,I doh fight,fighting is for animals but ah cud organize ah lil sumtin fuh yuh ....trust meh ,yuh better orf staying behind yuh keyboard and feeling big rather than giving some one ah case ....keep yuh lil c0nt quiet when yuh see big man talking and doh leh meh have tuh tell yuh dat again eh.
Berris you from john john? weh yuh learn tuh cuss so sweet?!! :devil: :beermug:

Imagine dis idiot come on ah talk yuh talk forum and want tuh play internet bad gyul when she geh pong, talking ah pack ah ass bout ''so if you see me walk up intorduce yourself ''  :rotfl: ,when she quite well know me eh have ah clue wha dis biatch look like .
JC she is jail bait ,nuttin but jail bait .

granny f**k off and die yuh feel i wil lrecognise you cocksucking shuntface? carry on cussin me if you are a cocksucker

1]; } ?>