March 28, 2024, 04:41:05 AM

Author Topic: Views on T&T v Hon game.  (Read 20068 times)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Re: T&T vs Honduras : through the eyes of a Jacan
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2009, 01:50:10 PM »
Wham Berris like yuh cah figure out de endin aought?! :rotfl:

OP ,anyone who cud say I shud show respect for reggaefaggot cyar be  reading this board for too long .

And ah trying not tuh cuss 2much dese days  ::)

jedd doh mash me up eh !! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

you cud handle yuhself ,doh try dat  ;D :beermug:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #91 on: March 30, 2009, 01:53:57 PM »
correct RF

but like the majority of the forumites and trinis they think and respond like ignoramus berris
(who unless his name is berris, names him self after a jamaican singer yet still cusses the jamiacans honest opinion posting)
nto saying emulate other countires but we ONLY made noise at corners and last 5 min, when we played USA the friendly we were hyped up

i am glad for the turn out, don't buy into the fact its only well behaved middle class trinis who can afford tickets
its around the same price in jamiaca

the organizers have a responsibility as well to present a better show than the last minute slap dash thing they try

you sound even more retarded..you think no one name was Berris before the singer was named Berris?...so a man named Bob, also has something to do with Bob Marley?..and RF has a history here so i understand why forumites are being negative towards him
That's not the same man. it have reggeafan(he's the troll) and it have reggea-fan this is ah differant fella alltogether. it have ah fella name jus cool, that's not me, i'm jusTTT cool, so doh blame me for he when is diss time, but yuh could shower meh wid complements mean't for him! :devil:                            positive.

Hey JC, if someone put on ah police outfit but is not really ah police he cyar vex if ppl come up to him to report crime . ;)
Is unfortunate he choose tuh use de same name as one ah de biggest arsehole's to post on this forum .
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 01:55:29 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2009, 01:57:56 PM »
its the same old RF boy just cool, i did get that shake too.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2009, 02:13:23 PM »

see wha ah mean ....
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2009, 02:24:14 PM »
RF,
       Good critique!!!! Don't stop!!!!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2009, 02:46:37 PM »
My bad , i thought differantly. now i will crawl back in my hole and try tuh hide for the rest of the day like ah jerk off. :-[
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2009, 02:53:16 PM »
correct RF

but like the majority of the forumites and trinis they think and respond like ignoramus berris
(who unless his name is berris, names him self after a jamaican singer yet still cusses the jamiacans honest opinion posting)
nto saying emulate other countires but we ONLY made noise at corners and last 5 min, when we played USA the friendly we were hyped up

i am glad for the turn out, don't buy into the fact its only well behaved middle class trinis who can afford tickets

the organizers have a responsibility as well to present a better show than the last minute slap dash thing they try

You clueless gyul ,first of all de singer yuh talking bout name is spelt Beres not Berris and to besides wha de fack dat have to do wid me telling reggaefaggot tuh haul he arse from here ,wham yuh jealous or wha eh ? Why yuh eh follow him tuh de reggaegirls web site and post yuh fackery .My suggesion to you is if yuh eh know better hush yuh chupid c0nt when yuh see big ppl talking in other words mind yuh facking bizness .......wey de fack all yuh does come out from  ???...steuppssss
your suppressed homosexuality is flooding forward when you start naming men girls

its "macho" men like you who whimper away and hide i ask you to say those same words to my face

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2009, 03:22:04 PM »
RF talk some good points dey, not bad, less of the usual "Ja is so much better than T&T" undertones...but some good points.
I agree that we will know on Wed night how serious Honduras is about 2010.
El Salvador in a tough spot, so too is T&T i guess.

You might be right about Kingston being a more hostile place to play than POS, but u are not right about T&T fans turning up to just sit and watch.
As i have told you many many times before, I have been to many games in the mid 90's when TT was playing Ja and the Ja players would just look at the crowd awestruck in terms of the mexican wave, the chanting and the general vibes in the stadium. Remember we doing this long before you guys in Jamaica.
When T&T were turning out 30,000 fans in a sea of red or white in 1989, with the one-arm salute led by the cadets in the north-western end of the stadium, Ja was still trying to put together a decent football federation. Ja football culture really only got started in the mid-90's.
We may not be hostile and boo the opponents relentlessly and make it phsyically intimidating, but footballing wise we have a lot of tradition and vibes in our support... We let our football on the field deal with the opposition.
That being said, the times i have been to Ja WCQ games in Kingston, you guys have a lot of vibes too, a much better pre-show, and very stirring delivery of your national anthem, that T&T could very well take some notes from.....
Very different culture = very different type of support, but similar results...you could even argue our support is actually more effective over the last 5 years...based on results in CONCACAF

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Random Musings
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2009, 03:26:27 PM »
random musings are back i see.

If allyuh men does criticize carlos so, what allyuh have to say about the rest of the team?

He is consistently a class above the rest of our players, i guess we consistently have much higher expectations from him, hence our frustrations....

Agree with the thoughts on KJ. Very quickly shaping up to be a pre-2005 Dwight Yorke in T&T colours....
Another poor performance on Wed, plus similar club form until the next games in early june......Hmmm, yea, like we will ever drop a premiership striker....what madness i thinking.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2009, 03:27:48 PM »
Trini,
         Good points. Even in 74(our 3rd WC participation) the support for the games against Antigua and Suriname was tremendous. We beat Antigua 11-1(a record that stood for about 12 yrs) and beat Suri 2-1 and tied 1-1.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Views on T&T v Hon game.
« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2009, 03:45:56 PM »
I did not see the game, but talking to some college players who did see the game they felt that we were "well not very good" in the Honduras game. Yet from reading here I see many people up beat about what they saw. I will have to download and have a look.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2009, 04:09:33 PM »
hope de shit they play on saturday eh roll over into wednesday.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2009, 04:22:44 PM »
After the goal, that is when we looked purposefull. Like we also need to get a goal in we behind to step up our game.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2009, 04:25:21 PM »
Stern should not have started
Stern should have been substituted since 1st half
Stern played shit (again)
Stern is a waste a time >:(

Scotty did well
If they did keep Scotty a little while longer he would have scored
Keon played very good, why de hell they pull him off
Honduras had some real good passes but to me was playing more of a defensive game at first than trying to score goals
SW passes was lslippery like aloes
We coulda more than beat Honduras 3 nil - SW lapse bad
It's a miracle we get a goal at that late hour
Dem fellas (SW) like they need some punch or provision in their diet... the moving to lazy (as usual)
I actually saw a man standup and watch a ball pass him by (I was so shocked that I don't know who it was)
Carlos did not have a good game yesterday.  I have seen better.
...And so on to USA, if we continue to play shhit like yesterday, we nah going anywhere in 2010 :violin:

A couple questions,where you from and how old are you?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2009, 06:42:32 PM »
RF's opinion is indicative of most non Trinis.

I have to admit that prior to the hex beginning, I thought the best TT might do was third or fourth. We've still got time to improve, however, I am yet to see anything that mitigates my original theory.

He's right though, it would have been better for ES to lose. The US and Mex usually dominate. Whoever the top two are, we need everybody else to just lose as much points as possible. I don't mind if ES draws at home. It gives them the odd point and the other side loses a an extra two which could serve us in good stead later.

The fifth spot in SA could be Colombia, Uruguay maybe even Brazil.

The last thing we need is some tough team at high altitude. Think how ordinary Mexico is away, yet their 30 year record at the Azteca is incredible.

As far as I am concerned, at the end of the first half vs. El. Sal, I was looking for 6 pts in our first two games. I damn vex with just two. However, TT can win all their other home games, this will take us to 14 pts. Not enough for the top 3 in my opinion. So we have to take pts off somebody else, and the best bet is CR and Hond.

Sure we might shock the US, and hopes are high after Sat.'s results.
Even if we grab a draw in CR or Hond or both that's two pts less for them.

Selection is so important right now.

Btw does everyone realize that in the last two games that Latas played, he figured in both goals?

Scoring one vs the US and assisting vs. Hond.

Peace,
VB
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 07:17:10 PM by vb »
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

truetrini

« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2009, 06:45:06 PM »
Berris if I ever meet you face to face i go deal with you.  steups, yuh does feel yuh so f**king abd all de time eh....go long fella go along....yuh go have to deal with me yuh know and after I done with you I horning you and Stern John!

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2009, 06:49:20 PM »
correct RF

You clueless gyul ,first of all de singer yuh talking bout name is spelt Beres not Berris and to besides wha de fack dat have to do wid me telling reggaefaggot tuh haul he arse from here ,wham yuh jealous or wha eh ? Why yuh eh follow him tuh de reggaegirls web site and post yuh fackery .My suggesion to you is if yuh eh know better hush yuh chupid c0nt when yuh see big ppl talking in other words mind yuh facking bizness .......wey de fack all yuh does come out from  ???...steuppssss
your suppressed homosexuality is flooding forward when you start naming men girls

its "macho" men like you who whimper away and hide i ask you to say those same words to my face

Well yuh sounding  like ah lil biatch,so what else yuh want meh tuh call yuh,I only call it like ah see it and yuh sound ah lil hennish .Since yuh so bad send yuh address or wey ah  cud meet yuh so ah cud tell yuh 'to yuh face' as yuh requested .You is nuttin but ah facking punk ...careful what yuh wish for.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2009, 06:51:59 PM »
Berris if I ever meet you face to face i go deal with you.  steups, yuh does feel yuh so f**king abd all de time eh....go long fella go along....yuh go have to deal with me yuh know and after I done with you I horning you and Stern John!

Ah shaking in meh boots .. :nailbiting: :nailbiting:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2009, 07:50:28 PM »

Nice one berris! ah shoulda did that when the so call gangster name shatta....oh ah mean shitthound said anytime we meet i would get burn! :devil: ah guess ah dodge ah bullet from ah real don bad man boy?  :whew: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :devil:

BTW yuh know TT joking wid yuh right. :devil: :beermug:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 07:52:52 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2009, 08:03:53 PM »

Nice one berris! ah shoulda did that when the so call gangster name shatta....oh ah mean shitthound said anytime we meet i would get burn! :devil: ah guess ah dodge ah bullet from ah real don bad man boy?  :whew: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :devil:

Dais why ah shaking in meh boots  ;D ..JC ,yuh really feel I have dem man n dem tuh study ,is nuff man threaten me on this board ah ready ,dey eh de fuss and dey eh go be the last .One thing ah sure bout is ah cud handle meh mehself ,on and off de internet . ;) :beermug:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

truetrini

« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2009, 08:24:32 PM »

Dais why ah shaking in meh boots  ;D ..JC ,yuh really feel I have dem man n dem tuh study ,is nuff man threaten me on this board ah ready ,dey eh de fuss and dey eh go be the last .One thing ah sure bout is ah cud handle meh mehself ,on and off de internet . ;) :beermug:

ah joking about everything except de horn part.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2009, 08:38:27 PM »

Well is now fight start ..
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

truetrini

« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2009, 08:48:44 PM »

fight?  After I put down de horn you go be getting drunk and eh go want to fight.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2009, 09:14:59 PM »

fight?  After I put down de horn you go be getting drunk and eh go want to fight.

Take win boss take win  ;D
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2009, 11:24:19 PM »
Objetive post RF..... :beermug:
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2009, 11:42:48 PM »
allyuh actually getting ketch with dis cyat RF post ??...he waiting for thursday..
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 31, 2009, 05:15:03 AM »
[quote author link=topic=43062.msg548891#msg548891 date=1238497932]

Anybody ask yuh anything ,haul yuh stink mouth jakan arse from here , go and post yuh facking shit on the reggaegirls web site yuh opinion doh count here .
[/quote]

Friggin ROFLMAO. What the hell was that man!? I appreciated the Jamaican guy's honest assessment of the games, and regarding his comments on our "supporters", I totally agree with him, check out my thread in the forums , "I am just disgusted with our so-called supporters."

Disagree with the fact that we can't make top three though, I think we can if we release our true potential, if all the peices comes together and we play to our full potential(and with our best team) we can beat anyone in Concacaf.

Jamaican fella, don't take on them kind of unfriendly( very euphemistic) comments(must admit damn funny though,lol) I for one appreciates your contribution to the forums.

Take care man. :beermug:
[/quote]

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2009, 07:43:27 AM »
[quote author link=topic=43062.msg548891#msg548891 date=1238497932]

Anybody ask yuh anything ,haul yuh stink mouth jakan arse from here , go and post yuh facking shit on the reggaegirls web site yuh opinion doh count here .

Friggin ROFLMAO. What the hell was that man!? I appreciated the Jamaican guy's honest assessment of the games, and regarding his comments on our "supporters", I totally agree with him, check out my thread in the forums , "I am just disgusted with our so-called supporters."

Disagree with the fact that we can't make top three though, I think we can if we release our true potential, if all the peices comes together and we play to our full potential(and with our best team) we can beat anyone in Concacaf.

Jamaican fella, don't take on them kind of unfriendly( very euphemistic) comments(must admit damn funny though,lol) I for one appreciates your contribution to the forums.

Take care man. :beermug:
[/quote]
[/quote]
??? Peter....yuh obviously new.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Saywha

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 31, 2009, 07:49:39 AM »
First up, not sure how to read into this result. From where I sit, honduras will come away from this game feeling very satisfied with the one point....and very disappointed that they didnt take all 3. From T&T's persepctive, many will see this as one points gained, as opposed to 2 points dropped.  The T&T vs Honduras tie is crucial in this Hex, because I feel in the end it will be these two teams battling it out for that 4th play-off spot. I'm going to give Mexico,USA,Costa Rica the benefit of the doubt here and assume they will take the 3 automatic spots.

I read Touches game report below, and it struck me that T&T is perhaps one of the most friendly places to play football in the whole of CONCACAF. The honduran fans that he met before the game summed it up nicely that they "enjoyed" playing in Port Of Spain...but hated playing in Kingston. And based on the result of the game on Saturday, I dont think much has changed. Forgive me for saying this folks, but T&T style of football is way too laid back when playing at home...and I plame the 12th man for this. Makes no sense 25K fans show up to sit and do nothing for the entire 90 minuts of the game.

Honduras didnt play a particulary good game, but they still managed to assert themselves in the crucial mid-field. T&T played good posessional football in periods, but never really converted the posession into many meaningfull goal scoring opportunities. Aslo found it weird that one of the most feared strikers in CONCACAF  (Jomes) would be benched for the entire first half.

In the end, the 1-1 tie might have been a fair result...but like I said, in this Crucial T&T vs Honduras tie...The Hundurans will take that, knowing that they still have the home fixture to play.

USA vs El Salvador...wow. Like I said before, I dont see the USA not taking one of the three automatic spots...if they dont do it on the field, FIFA will find a way to enure they do make it in off the field...so any team that take points off them Makes it even harder for T&T/Honduras. The ideal situatin is always to have one team that beats everyone...and one team that gets licks from everyone..and you dont want those teams sharing points when they play together.

On to Wednesday's games:

USA - T&T.  An opportunity for T&T to "steal" 3 points or even one...and an opportunity for the USA to garner another 3 points. Going off the last time both teams played in USA, 'm going to go ahead and call this 2-1 in favor of the USA

Honduras - Mexico. Honduas plays on home turf for the first time in this Hex...Atthe end of this tie, we will know exactly if Honduras are serious about going to SA 2010...or if Mexico have turned thinghs around. This is a tricky one to call...but i'm going to go ahead and call this one 1-1.

Costa Rica vs El Salavdor. Costa Rica are coming off a 2-0 defeat, and returing home to teh Ricardo Saprissa, this could be a mauling for the Salvadorians, who will be playing on the road for the first time this Hex.

aye aye....Reggae Fan, yuh back? ;D
Long time no hear
yuh come back for more licks...yuh know we doh forget :rotfl:
I look forward to more of your out-ah-timing posts and the cuss outs to follow :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 31, 2009, 07:53:02 AM »
aye aye....Reggae Fan, yuh back? ;D
Long time no hear
yuh come back for more licks...yuh know we doh forget :rotfl:
I look forward to more of your out-ah-timing posts and the cuss outs to follow :rotfl: :rotfl:

are yo a newbie or something?  ;D

1]; } ?>