April 19, 2024, 01:29:57 AM

Author Topic: I could ask alyuh something bout Keon Daniel  (Read 4826 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: I could ask alyuh something bout Keon Daniel
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2009, 01:53:35 PM »

ah next ting lots of people here dont know bout skilla... and i am very close with one of his best friend's ( tobago also)... he doh give ah fu#k bout nothing....and not like ah bad boy eh... more like a loner type...since he small..plus worse when he lost a close family member..then he break he foot...

this is the longest he playing football for... dont be ever suprised if he just walks away one day...

I think this FINALLY explained something I observed with Keon during a couple games especially the one in Cuba last year.  After he scored one of his goals (I think he scored more than one goal in that game  :-\).  All the players were running to him and jumping on him and doing the usual goal celebrating thing.  But Keon kinda just stood there and didn't really react.  I remember it vividly cuz it struck me as very odd.....

I hope gets to chance to shine like peeps on here say he can....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2009, 10:17:55 PM »
With his talent giving to the proper coach…all talk done. We all know “skills” and the youth has the potential to play center mid. He’s young and needs to be coached and motivated. Let me say this…a link should be able to play anywhere in the midfield. It hinders some players because of not being able to use both legs. From coaching and being a midfielder player myself, a link should know the responsibility of the position. May it be on the left right or center. I believe most people said that he would do great playing central is because of his touches and ability to control the ball. As I said earlier with the right Coach they can break him into a more defensive minded central midfielder.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2009, 11:19:34 PM »

ah next ting lots of people here dont know bout skilla... and i am very close with one of his best friend's ( tobago also)... he doh give ah fu#k bout nothing....and not like ah bad boy eh... more like a loner type...since he small..plus worse when he lost a close family member..then he break he foot...

this is the longest he playing football for... dont be ever suprised if he just walks away one day...

I think this FINALLY explained something I observed with Keon during a couple games especially the one in Cuba last year.  After he scored one of his goals (I think he scored more than one goal in that game  :-\).  All the players were running to him and jumping on him and doing the usual goal celebrating thing.  But Keon kinda just stood there and didn't really react.  I remember it vividly cuz it struck me as very odd.....

I hope gets to chance to shine like peeps on here say he can....

De man probably a genius untapped too. Most geniuses cant be understood on a psychological level.
That being said....it kinda de default option that since he has a left foot...he gets put out on de left...especially since yuh need a defensive mid and dwight in the middle. Pacho eh going and do no setta changes jus so....de man is a left footer....he eh going and bother to try and put him in de middle. Would be nice to see. Maybe if especially in the buildup to this game...especially knowing dwight would be out he got a try in training so dey have a better idea of wha he can or cannot do.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

1]; } ?>