May 01, 2024, 03:10:42 PM

Author Topic: Views on T&T v USA game.  (Read 34192 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Views on T&T v USA game.
« Reply #210 on: April 02, 2009, 06:34:51 PM »
Observer,
                Keon with all the natural talent does get push off the ball easily. The man is a zwill. Who says conditioning will not help him? He needs a good strength coach to work with. He is a liability when it comes to defence. He does not have to defend all the time. But he needs to put in some serious tackles on occasion. But he has the talent. All our "skill men" latas, Toussaint, Daniel are small. Lats is the exception to the rule, he is an escape artist. The other are just laborers!!!

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 02, 2009, 06:56:57 PM »
Spoke to a couple men on the staff last night .. not players .... and the feeling is that they dont know if they will have a job by next game .. not calling no names for obvious reasons.

As far as the game..... so much was revealed. There is no team chemistry, there seems to be a disconnect between the overseas players and the locals. Even after the game, overseas liming over so and the locals over so by themselves.

Kudos to Bradley, Mats may or may not like to worry about what the other team is doing but Bradley open up T&T closet and exposed every dirty little secret in we game.

Its easy to blame individual players but its seems almost unfair to do so because the team selection again offered little balance. No balance in mid field translates to no quality service to the forwards and I always preach that to a large extent, a forward can only play as well as he is allowed to.

Ill try to stay positive because a lot of players taking a bashing tonight.

Lawrence and Thomas palyed very well.. imagine defending with a porous/at times non-existing midfield.

Carlos ... again our best player on the night.

Stern, good game....good target man but needs more than one cross from Carlos to score.

KJ.. good game in parts... this guy needs service!! (just like when Yorke was bussing net for Man U and come back Trini and cyah trouble th keeper)

The biggest fundamental difference between US and TT football is that the US will do the simple things and do it well and their speed of play (on and off the ball) is on a different level to ours, particulaly amongst the local pros.

Anyways ah go just rest back and watch the drama unfold.....

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Americans don't respect us
« Reply #212 on: April 02, 2009, 07:32:28 PM »
If you rate our players head to head with US players from the midfield up, we have the more naturally talented players. Keon while playing for Unattached F. C. still shows to be more talanted than Donovan and the rest of U.S. players. With the right coaching, some motivation and a totally foreign based defence, we could be leading the Hex.

this is the single most ridiculous concept that seems to plague too many fans of inferior teams. listen, every team on the planet has a bunch of plausible 'what ifs' to add to their team to make them better. The US can also say all we need is a little bit of this and some of that and we could beat Brazil and Argentina consistently'...blah blah blah. So give it a rest

More naturally talented? Steeups..people still talking this pack of nonsense. How you measuring that? More importantly, what you measuring.....speed, lung capacity, quickness of thought, reflexes, flexibility, concentration, muscle strength, balance, ability to handle pressure, pain threshold....All dat you taking into consideration when you talking bout who more naturally talented than whom? And when does nature end and nurture begin?

We all have pride in our people. In football, we have players that bring certain skills that some other nations don't display or don't display in the same abundance. But we lacking plenty too. None of it is clearly a case of 'natural' or inert ability.....
When i say natural talent, i'm not talkin about some magical skills a player is randomly born with. "natural talent" is a state of mind that a player has combined with skills and a good touch that can only be acheived by intense dedication to the game in the aspect of ball work.  that is what sets Keon apart from Landon  in "natural talent"

:rotfl: :rotfl: oh my. and i tort you wrote nonsense the last time. that is how you see 'natural' talent? geez. you really have no idea what you talking about  ??? ::)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 07:34:25 PM by Filho »

Corbeaux

« Reply #213 on: April 02, 2009, 07:50:37 PM »
If you rate our players head to head with US players from the midfield up, we have the more naturally talented players. Keon while playing for Unattached F. C. still shows to be more talanted than Donovan and the rest of U.S. players. With the right coaching, some motivation and a totally foreign based defence, we could be leading the Hex.

this is the single most ridiculous concept that seems to plague too many fans of inferior teams. listen, every team on the planet has a bunch of plausible 'what ifs' to add to their team to make them better. The US can also say all we need is a little bit of this and some of that and we could beat Brazil and Argentina consistently'...blah blah blah. So give it a rest

More naturally talented? Steeups..people still talking this pack of nonsense. How you measuring that? More importantly, what you measuring.....speed, lung capacity, quickness of thought, reflexes, flexibility, concentration, muscle strength, balance, ability to handle pressure, pain threshold....All dat you taking into consideration when you talking bout who more naturally talented than whom? And when does nature end and nurture begin?

We all have pride in our people. In football, we have players that bring certain skills that some other nations don't display or don't display in the same abundance. But we lacking plenty too. None of it is clearly a case of 'natural' or inert ability.....
When i say natural talent, i'm not talkin about some magical skills a player is randomly born with. "natural talent" is a state of mind that a player has combined with skills and a good touch that can only be acheived by intense dedication to the game in the aspect of ball work.  that is what sets Keon apart from Landon  in "natural talent"

:rotfl: :rotfl: oh my. and i tort you wrote nonsense the last time. that is how you see 'natural' talent? geez. you really have no idea what you talking about  ??? ::)
Or ok then...so you thought that players like Zidane and Ronaldinho were born with this talent??? I remember reading an interview on Zidane where he said as a youth he trained six hours a day by himself nonstop with the ball and that is how he developed his "natural talent" Natural talent has much more to do with the mental aspect of the game, than the physical aspect and while Donovan is one of the best in concacaf, if i had to chose one of these players to develop into the best i will chose Keon anyday of the week and im not being biased. This is just a personal observation of all the games i have seen Keon play and I rate Hyland the same way.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 08:38:46 PM by Corbeaux »

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 02, 2009, 09:04:05 PM »
They have the fundamentals and fitness...  tighter organization... more pride and motivation

So what it is we better at exactly? Beats?

Our style is better, not the team, not the organization.  A strong, fit, organized Warriors team could beat the Americans...man for man. When they were the laughing stock of the world yuh feel they still didn't believe they were better?  Yuh can't walk like a dog with he tail between he legs.  We call warriors for a reason.

besides the youth side they put out in October when last we beat USA (and we nearly end up drawing that game by the way)

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 02, 2009, 09:48:18 PM »
you also know what was so dam embarrasing at that game? when you can hear the american section of d crowd singing "JOZI HAS A GIRLFRIEND"!!! ah bunch of bitches dey callin we after that performance last night!!!
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 02, 2009, 10:01:35 PM »
If you rate our players head to head with US players from the midfield up, we have the more naturally talented players.[/b] Keon while playing for Unattached F. C. still shows to be more talanted than Donovan and the rest of U.S. players. With the right coaching, some motivation and a totally foreign based defence, we could be leading the Hex.

By what gauge or criteria did/do you make that determination?

"natural" talent in what way?  How would you know what talent is "natural" from what is coached into a player?  I could tell you for one thing, the #6 for the US who came on as a sub-, Torres.. 19-year old kid born in Mexico and plays for Pachuca.  I could tell you this for sure, we have no one in a Soca Warriors kit could match that kid right now... except maybe Latas.  I have never seen anybody as poised and confident with the ball at his feet in an American uniform... ever.  That's counting Tab Ramos, Cobi Jones, Donovan, Harkes... Reyna.  This kid single-handedly turned the game around for the US against El Salvador and he'll be poison in CONCACAF for years to come.  God forbid he should only go Europe, is then we'll see the kind of talent this kid is.

Aside from him we are out-classed at virtually every other position by the Americans... based on performance on the field.  So I'm not sure how you're measuring the players, but based on the quality of their touches and their decision-making... I'm really curious as to how you arrived at the conclusion that we are more "naturally" talented than those American players.

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 02, 2009, 10:04:35 PM »
If you rate our players head to head with US players from the midfield up, we have the more naturally talented players.[/b] Keon while playing for Unattached F. C. still shows to be more talanted than Donovan and the rest of U.S. players. With the right coaching, some motivation and a totally foreign based defence, we could be leading the Hex.

By what gauge or criteria did/do you make that determination?

"natural" talent in what way?  How would you know what talent is "natural" from what is coached into a player?  I could tell you for one thing, the #6 for the US who came on as a sub-, Torres.. 19-year old kid born in Mexico and plays for Pachuca.  I could tell you this for sure, we have no one in a Soca Warriors kit could match that kid right now... except maybe Latas.  I have never seen anybody as poised and confident with the ball at his feet in an American uniform... ever.  That's counting Tab Ramos, Cobi Jones, Donovan, Harkes... Reyna.  This kid single-handedly turned the game around for the US against El Salvador and he'll be poison in CONCACAF for years to come.  God forbid he should only go Europe, is then we'll see the kind of talent this kid is.

Aside from him we are out-classed at virtually every other position by the Americans... based on performance on the field.  So I'm not sure how you're measuring the players, but based on the quality of their touches and their decision-making... I'm really curious as to how you arrived at the conclusion that we are more "naturally" talented than those American players.

Bake and shark...as usual...great post! ah fully endorse!!! :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 02, 2009, 10:07:00 PM »
Donovan has some talent but the difference between him and Daniel is conditioning. Any player can be condotioned to develop fitness but to have the skill that Keon does makes him a better player. Just look at Keon's touch on the ball against the U.S. and how much close control he has. The only player I ever see with that kind of skill in Trinidad is Latas.

Lol.. what madness.

What has Keon Daniel ever done to make you think he's more talented than Donovan... his ability to control the ball well in close quarters... dai's your metric?  Assuming for argument sake that is true... what can he do after that?  Can he turn and run at a man and leave him out behind?  Can he create scoring chances for himself or for a team mate? Can he play virtually any outfield position on the field?  Because love him or hate him Donovan can do (and has done) all of that.  Not because a man can run all day does that mean that is all he can do.  If yuh still wondering about his first touch then ask Makan Hislop, Anthony Wolfe and Tallest about it.  All three ah dem got good looks last night.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 02, 2009, 10:24:28 PM »

Bake and shark...as usual...great post! ah fully endorse!!! :beermug:

Fordy I ent go lie... it breaking mih heart to rate up the American players like that... and anybody who think ah wrong, please... ah begging allyuh, come and convince mih, because ah really and truly wish ah wrong.  I deathly afraid of how good that Torres yute is.  I see against El Sal de yankees wasn't making ah note in midfield whole night.  Yute man come on (along with Altidore) and immediately he settle dem dong.  I see 2-3 Salvatruchas running in on him and he have de ball and is like he saying "please... wha allyuh think allyuh doing, allyuh NOT getting dis ball... and better yet, ah getting ready tuh thread ah pass tuh ah man, hold on".  He so calm and confident den.

My biggest worry isn't that the US has passed us... my biggest worry is that the gap is incrementally getting wider.  Who think ah lie, just count the number of European-based players in their national pool compared to ours.  Even obscure li'l nobodies like Charlie Davies (no disrespect to him) getting steady run in Belgium going on three years now.  We?  Is ah national holiday when Hyland finally get ah bligh with ah Belgian squad... and he supposed tuh be we next savior.

De train leaving de station and de TTFF still cyah find de ticket office.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 02, 2009, 10:25:40 PM »
Only man I think they respect is Carlos. Respect, though. Not fear.
Man they played marcus beasley the first time in national team as RB. How's that respect?  I think Kenwyne was the only one they respected being they double teamed him with Odunwe? and Bocanegra

You real simple when you ready dred.  They played Beasley at LB because Beasley is their fastest player.  They were deathly afraid of Carlos' pace down the right flank and for good reason... Carlos was eating Beasley lunch whole night and they had to shade their defense towards him whenever he had the ball.

That is respect.

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The candid views of a heartbroken warrior
« Reply #221 on: April 02, 2009, 11:00:18 PM »
Respect. Well thought out and well written. Yuh remind mih of Lasana before Jack vex him.  :beermug:
Doh loss yuh head boss

Corbeaux

« Reply #222 on: April 03, 2009, 04:20:50 AM »
Donovan has some talent but the difference between him and Daniel is conditioning. Any player can be condotioned to develop fitness but to have the skill that Keon does makes him a better player. Just look at Keon's touch on the ball against the U.S. and how much close control he has. The only player I ever see with that kind of skill in Trinidad is Latas.

Lol.. what madness.

What has Keon Daniel ever done to make you think he's more talented than Donovan... his ability to control the ball well in close quarters... dai's your metric?  Assuming for argument sake that is true... what can he do after that?  Can he turn and run at a man and leave him out behind?  Can he create scoring chances for himself or for a team mate? Can he play virtually any outfield position on the field?  Because love him or hate him Donovan can do (and has done) all of that.  Not because a man can run all day does that mean that is all he can do.  If yuh still wondering about his first touch then ask Makan Hislop, Anthony Wolfe and Tallest about it.  All three ah dem got good looks last night.
Im not saying he is a better player than Donovan now but look at Hyland now that he is playing abroad. Keon has the potential, all that is needed now is to play for a good team and get some proper coaching and strength training and you will see the difference. He is the only player i remember that can be playing for no club for months and still be on the national team. And he have a deadly bullet and free kick ;D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 04:25:40 AM by Corbeaux »

Offline mr kevin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
???Taking out Birchall????
« Reply #223 on: April 03, 2009, 06:59:20 AM »
Can anyone explain the reason he was taken out in the 2nd half?  It's a big head-scratcher.  If it's already been discussed, can you direct me to the thread.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 03, 2009, 07:31:24 AM »

Or ok then...so you thought that players like Zidane and Ronaldinho were born with this talent??? I remember reading an interview on Zidane where he said as a youth he trained six hours a day by himself nonstop with the ball and that is how he developed his "natural talent" Natural talent has much more to do with the mental aspect of the game, than the physical aspect and while Donovan is one of the best in concacaf, if i had to chose one of these players to develop into the best i will chose Keon anyday of the week and im not being biased. This is just a personal observation of all the games i have seen Keon play and I rate Hyland the same way.

I don't think soccer players are just born with their talent. I think people do have a number of innate physical and mental attributes that, if developed properly can result in what the general public considers a gifted footballer. That is why I initially listed a number of criteria that may go into determining a player's level of talent that can be construed as 'natural' to some extent, and wondered if any of these even crossed your mind. Then I asked where does nature end, and nurture begin?..... In case you didn't get that, it was to say that it's not down to just something in your DNA. So at least we agree on something.

Keon Daniel has potential to be a very good player. It seems to me that he has superb technique and is very comfortable on the ball. With the right guidance, who knows where he can reach (I think we agree fully on that). Personally, I think the way he moves with the ball is more pleasing to the eye than say, Donovan. I grew up preferring that kind of ease and skill on the ball. But that is just aesthetics..style points really, cuz Donovan's technique, and close control is superb. he has attributes that K.D. has that no amount of training will remedy, and vice versa. But all I asked is, when you think of other so-called natural attributes, like speed, lung capacity, muscle density, coordination, pain tolerance, agility, balance, reflexes, mental concentration...blah blah blah (all of which can be further improved through proper training/coaching/guidance/nutrition)....can we really talk about who is more 'naturally' gifted than whom. I just think we get so caught up in thinking the neat, close control dribblers are more naturally gifted....but is a guy who can caress a ball and dance prettily past two players, more naturally gifted than a speed demon who can just push the ball by them and blow past with speed while still maintaining close control? Two different set of gifts..equally effective...if done right
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 07:37:32 AM by Filho »

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: April 03, 2009, 08:19:56 AM »

Kudos to Bradley, Mats may or may not like to worry about what the other team is doing but Bradley open up T&T closet and exposed every dirty little secret in we game.

Its easy to blame individual players but its seems almost unfair to do so because the team selection again offered little balance. No balance in mid field translates to no quality service to the forwards and I always preach that to a large extent, a forward can only play as well as he is allowed to.

Maybe u right, maybe is simply a coaching change that will fix our woes.  However, i don't understand the lack of heart on the team.  Especially with the guys that are getting opportunity.  I seeing men turning down one v one will Franky just running at we.  I you don't believe in yourself you'll never win.   I know our team would like to see it happen on the field but I don't think we are willing to do so at all costs.  There are fews players that are willing to take personal responsibility to change the game.  How did the Mecca of dribblers come to this?
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 03, 2009, 09:05:53 AM »
Keon Daniel needs to find a team, hopefully abroad and fast. The man is 22 and the clock ticking. He clearly has ability, but he is clearly so raw that it is wasted. He needs to develop a lot physically too. His strength and speed are sorely lacking. I don't understand how you can be on the national team and be unattached to a club. We in 2009 people...not 1989.

If Donovan was trini we would be rating him as one of the best in the world. No question. But as he's a yankee, Keon Daniel more gifted than him. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 03, 2009, 09:22:22 AM »
After reviewing that US game.  Its obvious we are lacking in all areas but I think its mostly down to organization.  We are missing Yorke's leadership badly.  I dont think we are in an impossible position.  Realistically speaking is 3-0 different from 1-0 and also how many people thought we would be the US at home.  Ok so we arent playing well but I truly feel that blaming the players isnt going to help there confidence.
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 03, 2009, 11:34:04 AM »
Im not saying he is a better player than Donovan now but look at Hyland now that he is playing abroad. Keon has the potential, all that is needed now is to play for a good team and get some proper coaching and strength training and you will see the difference. He is the only player i remember that can be playing for no club for months and still be on the national team. And he have a deadly bullet and free kick ;D

Corbeaux I won't belabor the point, but I think it vastly a different thing to say that he has a huge upside than to say he's more 'naturally talented'.  I agree that at the respective points they're at in their careers Daniel has a bigger upside...  I hope his development continues that he can realize his potential.

Filho... good points, although I will say that certain players have things in their game that I dunno dat yuh could coach dat nuh, lol

Preacher... the one v one thing is so true dred... so disheartening to see me decline to put in ah tackle.  So timid... hesitant, unsure.... nobody but Carlos willing to pick up the ball and run with it.  Sad to see.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 03, 2009, 12:00:50 PM »

Corbeaux I won't belabor the point, but I think it vastly a different thing to say that he has a huge upside than to say he's more 'naturally talented'.  I agree that at the respective points they're at in their careers Daniel has a bigger upside...  I hope his development continues that he can realize his potential.

Filho... good points, although I will say that certain players have things in their game that I dunno dat yuh could coach dat nuh, lol

Preacher... the one v one thing is so true dred... so disheartening to see me decline to put in ah tackle.  So timid... hesitant, unsure.... nobody but Carlos willing to pick up the ball and run with it.  Sad to see.

completely agree. wasn't trying to say otherwise

Offline Saltanfresh

• Sr. Warrior
  • Doi! Doi! Doi!....everytime
    • View Profile
Jozy's got ah girlfriend
« Reply #230 on: April 03, 2009, 12:23:54 PM »
Hmmmmmm, well it is with real sadness I bring myself to make this post.

Like most, I was saddened by the level of play on the field but unlike many I am sympathetic to the players because to me the players who let us down should not be selected to represent us at this level and those who should be selected for the most part did their best.

Our technical staff (LATAS included) are the ones who must take the blame because they know all the US players by now and we had a previous 3-0 dress rehearsal in Chicago before, not to mention a confidence-booster in HCS more recently, to still be playing men who are more liabilities than assets to our cause.

I have to include Latas because he is now the assistant coach, so unless Maturana just totally ignoring him, he is involved with team selection and tactics....if it isn’t so then Latas better off being called Player/ignored-advisor.

The game is broken down into individual battles and from watching the game live at the stadium I have to tell you that Carlos Edwards, Clayton Ince, Keyeno Thomas, Dennis Lawrence, Chris Birchall, and to a lesser extent Clyde Leon won their battles but none of the others even placed in their duels.

None of our players up front could control the ball properly on the night and none took on their markers let alone put any fear into anyone.....but they all have big reputations right..hmmm. I wonder if we could qualify based on reputation alone?

To qualify for a World Cup you have to be talented enough, be lucky enough, work hard enough, and do enough "big things". Last time for Germany, it was the game in Panama, the one in T&T against Guatemala, and later Mexico..but they were big results with players doing big things...things that deserve the earning of a reputation and qualifying.

I have now resided in the US since 1995 and been to countless WCQ in Chicago, Virginia, all over, and one thing that strikes me about the US players compared to the T&T players is that the US players play as if they are always trying to prove themselves every time, whereas we sometimes play as if we have nothing to prove.......if you have nothing else to prove on the national side anymore then I suggest you retire from internationals and give someone else a go.

So after making huge sacrifices to go to the game last Wednesday night in Tennessee, it was difficult to witness the difference between the US effort and the T&T effort....but what was even worst, was to hear some of the US supporters chanting a song with the lyrics..."Jozy's got a girlfriend"..and why shouldn't they?...When compared to the likes of the others in the HEX we treat the US like a special date on lover’s lane....."come on Baby, I am yours, have your way with me..."

What else is there to come? It is hard to be a T&T supporter...but I will continue to support my country and our team. I just hope we select players who will play with honor and a "never give up" attitude instead of players who are not at the required level or worst, players who do not mind coming second to their adversaries... We need players who understand that it is a big deal to represent T&T, and not just show up but actually give your best for the Red, White, and Black, not the ones who Josie and company just dropped back home this morning and with a gentle kiss goodbye saying "until we meet again in Port of Spain eh DouDou Darlin....."

We better start making those big decisions soon, otherwise it eh go be Jozy alone, we might move from being Jozy's girlfriend to "CONCACAF Jamette"......
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 03:02:11 PM by Saltanfresh »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jozy's got ah girlfriend
« Reply #231 on: April 03, 2009, 02:08:34 PM »
Jozy new gyul name is Akile Edwards and he does do she whatever he want..

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 03, 2009, 02:17:58 PM »
well the Warriors all goin an HORN he next match ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 03, 2009, 02:25:16 PM »
Stern John had a good game!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 03, 2009, 02:27:17 PM »
Jozy new gyul name is Akile Edwards and he does do she whatever he want..

He role model is Rianna
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 03, 2009, 02:30:51 PM »
Stern John had a good game!!

Really?  I might be inclined to agree that he did well to hold up the ball but other than that his movement was nil, his defensive work was nada, so overall I tend to disagree.  Just my humble opinion from being at the game...
Arimian to meh heart

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 03, 2009, 02:35:38 PM »
Great Post SaltaFresh. No passion and determination. No warrior spirit and that is what is so sad about this Team.
 Time to say Goodbye to some of those jokers.

Offline Saltanfresh

• Sr. Warrior
  • Doi! Doi! Doi!....everytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 03, 2009, 02:47:22 PM »

Yuh mean dey goin and horn Jozy wid ah Costa Rican? Ah hope is not dat yuh mean......

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 03, 2009, 02:50:23 PM »
Yuh mean dey goin and horn Jozy wid ah Costa Rican? Ah hope is not dat yuh mean......
nah man
is right here de horn taking place
2009-09-09 Trinidad and Tobago  v  United States Hasely Crawford Stadium, Port of Spain

Bus dem Warriors
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The candid views of a heartbroken warrior
« Reply #239 on: April 03, 2009, 04:57:33 PM »
Great post and welcome.   :)
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

1]; } ?>