April 25, 2024, 03:19:12 AM

Author Topic: Disrespectful  (Read 4552 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Disrespectful
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2009, 08:46:50 AM »
These good for nothing, wanna be, footballers did not even have ah ounce of broughtupsy in them to acknowledge they fans after the game. I looking to move down to clap the feallas. When I look up men run off in the changing room. What the hell? Not even a little acknowledgement after people travel so far and watch them play all that mess.

Not good enough, no character.

That's a harsh characterization...but I hear you.

The guys were probably so humiliated that they just wanted to get out of sight, and it slipped their minds. 

I don't know how big or concentrated the T&T section was but it's also possible that from down on the field the players didn't even realize that there was any significant representation in the crowd.  From TV viewing/listening I didn't get the impression that the Trini support section was particularly large, concentrated, or loud enough to establish a presence.

End of day, it's common place for a team to pay homage to its fans- but the fans also have to earn it...and not just by travelling a long distance to see the match, but by doing their best to create an atmosphere that the players perceived as recognizable or essential to their performance....If the fans in TN were able to do this, then shame on them (the players)... if not, then you probably have to consider that the players probably didn't recognize the support...especially since the travelling faithful didn't have much to cheer about  :'( 

Sorry about that, but I just wanted to get my point across.

I apologize.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2009, 09:00:21 AM »
These good for nothing, wanna be, footballers did not even have ah ounce of broughtupsy in them to acknowledge they fans after the game. I looking to move down to clap the feallas. When I look up men run off in the changing room. What the hell? Not even a little acknowledgement after people travel so far and watch them play all that mess.

This reminds me of another tread. Here we go again Trinibagonians why the hell you want to hive five players when you just get embarrassed. Put yuh tail between yuh leg and go home on yuh flight like me ah couple times. We always want to greet, party have fun after ah lost???...no sorrow about the blasted carp we just see demonstrated, by these same players and the coach. Like we is happy go lucky people. One setta ah glad people. Nothing personal, I just "venting" here.  >:(
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2009, 02:15:38 PM »

Back Grenada from now on ... hush yuh c0nt .

LOL Berris! From the relatively short time I've been on these forums, I've repeatedly seen comments like that from you, guess you're a very confrontational person, but that was just unnecessary, ROFLMAO. Don't take it that on man Elan.

Peter wham ,it eh have nobody by de pearly gates waiting tuh get een ?? ,go n do yuh wuk nah man .

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Yeah Peter, who watchin d gate????? Paul???
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

allyuh men dotish fuh spite yes lol

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2009, 02:20:30 PM »
Bakes, sorry ah couldn help it, Berris lift mi spirits this mornin wit dat one.  :rotfl:
Toujour Pret!

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2009, 03:30:57 PM »
I don't know how big or concentrated the T&T section was but it's also possible that from down on the field the players didn't even realize that there was any significant representation in the crowd.  From TV viewing/listening I didn't get the impression that the Trini support section was particularly large, concentrated, or loud enough to establish a presence.

Dey acknowledged us before kick-off so dey knew we were there, plus iron was knockin fuh most of de match.

Plus they acknowledge us plenty afterwards  ;D ;D ;D I have nuff pictures of ms Brown with Carlos and some of them  :beermug:
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2009, 04:07:22 PM »

Back Grenada from now on ... hush yuh c0nt .

LOL Berris! From the relatively short time I've been on these forums, I've repeatedly seen comments like that from you, guess you're a very confrontational person, but that was just unnecessary, ROFLMAO. Don't take it that on man Elan.

Peter wham ,it eh have nobody by de pearly gates waiting tuh get een ?? ,go n do yuh wuk nah man .

lol, you is a rel character man berris, rel kicksy man.

1]; } ?>