April 23, 2024, 02:53:57 PM

Author Topic: This is the story ........Problems in order of importance  (Read 2028 times)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This is the story ........Problems in order of importance
« on: April 02, 2009, 07:14:56 AM »
1) Maturana is an old school Dentist, he doing extraction when he should be doing root canal. Why else would he take off birchal.

They have a conflict of style, Maturana like the Valderama technical midfield and brichall bring the hard running english style. This is just an extension of the fact that Maturana style does not match up well with our weakness. The Dutch Style was a much better fit because it allowed us to hide our defensive inabilities. Under Wim approach we were much better. Maturana want to pick the ball possesion men but they not running and costing we dearly especially late in the games. In all the games we are fading late because we have too many Yin players when we need some Yang.
Say what you want about Wim or Bennie but you see it in a direct result of the squad selection

Wolfe over Gray
Leon over whitley
Hyland for Birchal

Not saying that Gray, and Whitley have to be on the team but we need players who can run on the field and not just passing passing men. We need to find those kind of players

Mentality cannot be changed not at this age, we have to understand how the man thinking.

When he look at our midfield getting out played he attempts to solve the problem with the attributes that he values, IE technical short passing game

Wim on the other hand would look for a hard running player.

It is about which one your put the value on.

Brazil became the master of this after WC 1986 they even have a voodoo man that does pick the squad based on horiscope etc, I not lying.

We are not balanced in attributes and personality

2) Ince is a negative impact on the entire team.
He constantly fights down the players when they make mistake and that is why God punish is ass with that 3rd goal. He is not a team player.

Case in point men not marking so he cussing them,
When come time to kick out the ball he kick it strait outside. Stern had to put his hand up and say Hey man what you doing. Thay types of negative energy brings down the team. It does not help anybody to point out each other defects. Ince need to find a more positive way to communicate to his team mates.
That is why bennie drop his ass. Poor attitude.
Bring in Warner or find Jack a Club we will not get there with Ince current approach.

We need to support each other within the team.

As a defender I not playing my all for Ince I letting them hit bullet in his backside until he learn to hush his mouth.

Jack was key in the 2006 run big saves and comraderies, How many men you see does run and give ince a high five when he make a big save.

Drop Ince Now!

3) fire the conditioning Coach. Maturana staff is not cutting it.
All the locals who are under their care are not fit.

4) Keon Daniel will never get a contract unless he gets some zess. He continues to be a liability on this team.

5) Leon, Daniel,Wolfe, Akelie are not good enough players to demand constant starting in WCQ, we need to give some other men a chance too once in a while a new man will catch a vaps. The end result is men will step up. The same way how daniel could score all them goal in the first round maybe a new man might show something. Then bring Daniel back in he go be more hungry to keep his place. Rigth now he playing shit for like 4 games in a row and still starting. Birchall running he ass off for 4 games in a row and getting sub right through. 
Young players will fade in and out and go up and down they key is to replace them when they are down so they only show good. We cannot affoard to play these men through these down spots give a next man a try.

6) Put Jones in midfield, we need legs in midfield and all he is doing is chasing defenders, Let him presurize in midfield. we get nothing from pressing in our attacking third when we cannot stay with men in the defending third. That is common sense.
If we playing a shit squad put him up front, when we under pressure bring him in midfield so he could battle.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: This is the story ........Problems in order of importance
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 07:30:39 AM »
I eh know INCE fan but since he under 20 he have a piss poor attitude. As u say mentality cyah b change at Ince age. Dat bein said if u let d bullet score u will b wit him sippin coconuts under d coconut tree.

As 4 Whitley now dat d govt plan 2 clap down on PH he might strt 2 concentrate on football again.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 07:42:39 AM »
Brazil became the master of this after WC 1986 they even have a voodoo man that does pick the squad based on horiscope etc, I not lying.

:rotfl:

He constantly fights down the players when they make mistake and that is why God punish is ass with that 3rd goal. He is not a team player.

Case in point men not marking so he cussing them,
When come time to kick out the ball he kick it strait outside. Stern had to put his hand up and say Hey man what you doing. Thay types of negative energy brings down the team. It does not help anybody to point out each other defects. Ince need to find a more positive way to communicate to his team mates.
That is why bennie drop his ass. Poor attitude.
Bring in Warner or find Jack a Club we will not get there with Ince current approach.

We need to support each other within the team.

As a defender I not playing my all for Ince I letting them hit bullet in his backside until he learn to hush his mouth.

Jack was key in the 2006 run big saves and comraderies, How many men you see does run and give ince a high five when he make a big save.

Drop Ince Now!

:rotfl: bullet in he arse... it really have man who does think so... but usually thais fete match ting  :rotfl:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 08:19:00 AM »
If I was Ince I woulda do de same damn thing.  When yuh is de goalie and yuh watching de men in front of yuh do pure shit what yuh want him to do give dem ah high five.  I woulda be screaming and cussing too.  This team need somebody to light ah fire under dey ass.

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 08:44:50 AM »
We all seem to wanna lay blame on d coach ,but if u as a coach instruct ur players to play a certain system and dey go out on d field and do opposite. Coaches have and gone and stern still missing d target,KJ still has a poor first touch and we still don't have a genuine play maker since latapy.Mats looked around in d pro league some talented youths and decided to expose them,it may not have worked as he thought,but he is not entirely to blame players have not step up and if these players don't step up Maturana or no maturana dey will fail to deliever
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 08:46:13 AM »
We all seem to wanna lay blame on d coach ,but if u as a coach instruct ur players to play a certain system and dey go out on d field and do opposite. Coaches have and gone and stern still missing d target,KJ still has a poor first touch and we still don't have a genuine play maker since latapy.Mats looked around in d pro league some talented youths and decided to expose them,it may not have worked as he thought,but he is not entirely to blame players have not step up and if these players don't step up Maturana or no maturana dey will fail to deliever

When u have a coach wo play Wolfe in dat position I say 4get indepence give him d OTT 2day as he land in Piarco
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 08:50:31 AM »
Ince was boss, he have to call men out when they getting beat on simple 1-2 and losing they mark on the weakside easily.
Ince is the most technical goalkeeper we have and he was good last night. Three times he had to play sweeper keeper 10 yards outside the 18 plus the one Lawrence let in over his head when he thought it had no players behind him.

He did not really have to make any "big save" but I think he was getting the defense going.  ???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 08:59:22 AM »
Problems

1- no height, no width and no depth

2- player not staying connected to each other and the game

3- to much roaming by our forwards (must be patient).

4- Technically very poor for the international level.

5- No intensity (plays like in training session videos).

6- Seems disinterested

7- poor player selection.

8- poor tactical approach to the game

9- little or no tactical adjustments from technical staff (tries to use subs to solve problems).
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 09:06:23 AM »

I thought Ince was boss. Remember the point blank save on the header from Altidore (I think) or was it Ching. And he has to get on the defense for their performance. After watching that game again, damn near about 90% of the runs US players made, they were never picked up by a marker. We had numbers back on most occasiont, but they were not closing down passing lanes and not picking up through runs. Anticipation on their part was lacking and good defenders need that. The central defenders (Tallest in particular) were cutting off corsses in the air well, but they were not picking up runs off the ball and that killed us.

But to address the quote, maybe that is why Ince let in the 3rd goal, as if to say he not saving he all for the defense so he letting the bullet score.  :rotfl:
Toujour Pret!

Offline vze2rhrg

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 10:00:17 AM »
Where in God's name is Latapy or Yorke in all of this-- I mean can't you have input to Maturana on subbing? Why no Latapy in the game?
Is there something we don't know?
To take off Birchall - to not insert Latapy is sabotaging the team as well as a Central American "mole"/plant could mess us up. Are people betting on the spread?
Right now is too late for a different style of football.
One ingredient Will help-- someone to motivate the team to play as one/ to play for him..
We should not be as slow as we showed last night-- slow on the ball slow without the ball.
In Germany we had defenders with speed who would close in a blur. Where is the speed?
I would hand over this team to Latapy for the rest of the WCQ.

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2009, 01:14:14 PM »
In order of importance.

1. The whole team need better conditioning, mental and physical.

2. Either mats need to realize is lemons he have and make lemonade or he need to ride out and look for the fruits somewhere else to make his fruit punch. T & T needs to play unattractive grit and determination football like the US and let  individual players spark make the difference here and there.

3. The best way to shield the defense is to have the ball. I doh care if we have to have 40 mins of negative football. Pass it back and start over.

4. Stern is a poacher rebounds increases his chances of scoring. We need to keep possession of the ball long enough to creating shooting chances for Birchie and Carlos.

5. Birchie should not leave the field.

6. Latas should always come in for at least 15 mins. This will create more offense than the previous 75 mins.

7. Jones adds nothing because we can't utilize his strengths; sweat men who can run at defenses.

8. The coach need to have extra sessions with the defense and go over game footage and point out stuff.

Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2009, 02:31:27 PM »

I thought Ince was boss. Remember the point blank save on the header from Altidore (I think) or was it Ching. And he has to get on the defense for their performance. After watching that game again, damn near about 90% of the runs US players made, they were never picked up by a marker. We had numbers back on most occasiont, but they were not closing down passing lanes and not picking up through runs. Anticipation on their part was lacking and good defenders need that. The central defenders (Tallest in particular) were cutting off corsses in the air well, but they were not picking up runs off the ball and that killed us.

But to address the quote, maybe that is why Ince let in the 3rd goal, as if to say he not saving he all for the defense so he letting the bullet score.  :rotfl:

From Beasley...

Any criticism of Ince based on last night's performance is bone-headed.  He had a right to be screaming at them... them men play level shit across de back line.

1]; } ?>