April 29, 2024, 05:26:59 AM

Author Topic: Fire Maturana Petition  (Read 7648 times)

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Maturana Petition
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2009, 04:39:41 PM »
I did my duties....but that is not enough signatures with the amount of members we have on this site.  Well I guess they will show up when the wagon comes around huh

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2009, 04:44:57 PM »
maturana is the head coach so at the end of the day he has to take all praise and criticism directed towards the team but i believe  that is russell latapy that calling d shots eh.

want maturana to go but hope it doesnt mean latas taking over. sorry
Breds, you seriously think latas would pick ah team consisting of 4 defenders and no right back, leave out KJ in POS, sub birchall and leave on leon in nashville, start daniel on the left side after his abbymal performance in POS.

leave out cyd and avery for aklie and wolf.

played a 442 system against the U.S. @ home instead of 451, bench himself and bring on ah 3rd striker without ah proper play maker tuh provider service, then play ah make shift right back and waste ah sub when he didn't work out, tuh bring on ah central defender tuh play the wing full back position! and tuh add insult to injury, dwight stood idly by and endorse that kinda madness???
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2009, 05:20:44 PM »
the fact that latapy not playing clearly indicates to me that he choosing not to play himself. maturana doesnt have the balls 2 do it. \  our sudden switch from 4-5-1 to 4-4-2. come on latapy is having a descent  amount of say in the running of this team.

seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2009, 05:36:03 PM »
speculation at best ,if is true terrible decisions by latas ,but still pure speculation .If your rite Latas is the worst coach ever way worst than Maturana .
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 05:47:38 PM by Quagmire »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2009, 12:48:51 PM »
I sure he eh pull dat Wolfe stunt.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2009, 01:47:46 PM »
the fact that latapy not playing clearly indicates to me that he choosing not to play himself. maturana doesnt have the balls 2 do it. \  our sudden switch from 4-5-1 to 4-4-2. come on latapy is having a descent  amount of say in the running of this team.

And you think if latas have all dat say, dwight eh go have non either!1 stuueepppsss! the man eh have no say when come tuh selection and strategy, it's all maturana's decisions!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline saint27

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2009, 06:51:57 PM »
jawfifa@aol.com

get your points across before D-DAY(9th april)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2009, 07:12:16 PM »
jawfifa@aol.com

get your points across before D-DAY(9th april)

correction, the meeting was brought forward by one day....D-day is the 8th...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>