April 28, 2024, 12:53:34 AM

Author Topic: United Airlines to Charge Overweight Passengers for Two Seats  (Read 4052 times)

giggsy11

Re: United Airlines to Charge Overweight Passengers for Two Seats
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2009, 12:14:04 PM »
Hhmmmmm- I tune in tuh read about overweightpeople being charged extra and stumble into a sparrin match! Let it go people- All yuh aint know all yuh outin people online just eliminatin possible baby names for me and if all yuh know each call dem up and say yuh dirt- don't do it online!

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2009, 12:56:22 PM »
With all respect to those who assuming things, its not the matter of taking things seriously on this board, I certainly don't. What I don't like is when presumably hard back men come in a forum, throw statement and sentences in my face, when asked, what the said statement means - then to get bullshit without actually  answering the question...this is where I will get vex.

What ever issues WestCoast has with other people in this very forum, keep me the hell out of it. Penis envy friends? boy doh start me nuh.

A whole 5-7 posts after, and I'm still waiting. In fact WestCoast, it doesn't matter what you say, keep your answer. 

So folks it has nothing to do with getting a room, people taking shit seriously OR letting it go, it has everything to do with people assuming they can throw words and sentences at me and expect me to let it slide....fack dat!

Simple!

giggsy welcome to the forum! apparently you still new.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2009, 01:05:49 PM »
ah pardna of mine says that Fat is the new Black

Tell ya pardna I say to haul he mudda arse....
[/quote]
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
ya playin wid de big boys
[/quote]
what you mean ???

[/quote]

Look it here:
I took offense to what his imaginary friend's statement.
I sent a message via this man to this imaginary friend
ONLY to get: "ya playin wid de big boys"
A simple question followed....

Why must I not asked for an explanation? It's quite easy for him to get this answers from google and wikipedia for everything else ent ?   

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2009, 01:20:41 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
long time..this si classic sw.net entertainment.!!! who knew a charging a mampie more coulda cause so much trouble
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2009, 01:42:44 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
long time..this si classic sw.net entertainment.!!! who knew a charging a mampie more coulda cause so much trouble

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2009, 11:23:09 AM »
Why can't we all just get along?.....

::)

1]; } ?>