April 28, 2024, 02:55:05 PM

Author Topic: Sven's been sacked!!!  (Read 10015 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Sven's been sacked!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2009, 03:20:11 PM »
And hear nah, we gettin set-up again eh.
When/if Mats get fired, most likely we bout to get another "mercenary" coah who will be asked to get us to the WC.
Come on! That is not what we really need. Because soon after the WC, we go be right back in de same boat, ketchin we ass to make de Gold Cup, losin to Bermuda and Grenada again.
Yuh woulda think, after going to Germany, we woulda kept marching on, kind of like USA does now.
We come like ah old car way, everytime yuh bout to make ah spin, yuh have to pump de gas, click de key several times, get ah push to kick-start it.  :rotfl:

How long Sven stay wit England?

Or McLaren?

How long Scolari stay wit Chelsea?

Is a results business yuh in.  Yuh doh get de results, yuh out.  It eh bout no mercenary ting.  Who more mercenary dan owners and federations?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2009, 03:20:44 PM »
Dred i taking Sven. The man knows all the concacaf teams already and will bring a level of professionalism. Latas could pick up a few things from him too before he takes over for the 2014 campaign.

anything better than mats yes stueps i sorry to say so

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2009, 03:21:29 PM »
special 1 tv go mek mas LOL

Shut-up Sven!

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2009, 03:23:05 PM »
When/if Mats get fired, most likely we bout to get another "mercenary" coah who will be asked to get us to the WC.
Come on! That is not what we really need. Because soon after the WC, we go be right back in de same boat, ketchin we ass to make de Gold Cup, losin to Bermuda and Grenada again.
Yuh woulda think, after going to Germany, we woulda kept marching on, kind of like USA does now.
We come like ah old car way, everytime yuh bout to make ah spin, yuh have to pump de gas, click de key several times, get ah push to kick-start it.  :rotfl:

Or McLaren?

Is a results business yuh in.  Yuh doh get de results, yuh out.  It eh bout no mercenary ting.  Who more mercenary dan owners and federations?

Dem fellas u mention get hired for a job, they didn't produce, dey get fired.
What I referring to by "mercenary" is bringing a man in speciufically to get us to the WC.
Scene?
Toujour Pret!

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2009, 03:32:54 PM »
I really think Fenwick is the best man for this situation right now:  he knows local football through and through, even though some of his touchline antics have been less than savory.  Problem is that he is too outspoken for Jack and his TTFF peons.

IF Fenwick by some miracle was to end up coachin T&T.....I doubt yuh seein Yorke, Latas, Lawrence, Ince, Birchall, & Stern on de team.  

He might surprise you

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2009, 03:33:47 PM »

Or McLaren?

Dem fellas u mention get hired for a job, they didn't produce, dey get fired.
What I referring to by "mercenary" is bringing a man in speciufically to get us to the WC.
Scene?

Whaz de difference between "hired for a job" and "hired specifically to get us to the WC?"

Both not hired to win?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Father Abraham

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
mexico just sack errickson and maturana did not get sack yet, tnt too jokey
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2009, 05:06:11 PM »
man maturana deserve to be sacked since el salvador game. he is clueless and his style of play is outdated, he needs to get up with the modern game.

well mexico mean business by sacking erickson, no results no job. when will tnt adopt this system and get serious. time for a change jack warner

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This is actually bad for T&T, too bad they couldn't have played them with Eriksson.  Maybe T&T should sign up Sven  :devil:

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
This is actually bad for T&T, too bad they couldn't have played them with Eriksson.  Maybe T&T should sign up Sven  :devil:

It all depends on who takes over, when we see them. Any news of replacement or interim?

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2009, 05:20:05 PM »
one story says Javier Aguirre, the former Atlético Madrid coach, is favourite to replace Eriksson.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Should of been fired since after the first bermuda game

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Should of been fired since after the first bermuda game

How long I sayin dat.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2009, 05:51:03 PM »
when they fire de colombian goat ah go throw ah big bram in meh backyard fuh de NY based.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2009, 05:54:26 PM »
when they fire de colombian goat ah go throw ah big bram in meh backyard fuh de NY based.
dat gobe Cash Bar or Host Bar :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2009, 06:06:46 PM »
ITS BEEN MORE THAN 26 HOURS SINCE OUR LAST PIECE OF SHIT, NO PASSION , NO HEART , LACK OF CHEMISTRY PERFORMANCE AND THIS MAN IS STILL THE COACH OF MY COUNTRY FOOTBALL TEAM??..WHA DE ARSE IS GOING ON DRED?..anyone who watch the second half against el salvador and the games against Honduras and the US will see we are getting worse with every game...its obvious something is wrong with de damn coaching...WHA DE HELL THE TTFF WAITING ON?/ you dont have to have a replacement before you fire an incompetent coach..in any other country thats is serious about their football dis clown will be gone long time..WHA DE MUDDERKHUNT..Steupse..
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 06:08:55 PM by Sando prince »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2009, 06:24:34 PM »
He shoulda been fired since we failed to make the GC, but i don't think jack would fire him , i think he may make him a coach for another team, maybe the yute team.

on the sven goran issue, who the fack tell allyuh that sven would ever want tuh coach we! allyuh doh flatter alyuh self, sven going right back to the EPL! maybe even MAN CITY.                     positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2009, 06:32:32 PM »
All yuh a day late and a dollar short
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2009, 06:39:17 PM »

WC, ah have meh money on host  ;D
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2009, 06:49:51 PM »
next story says:

Rumors have swirled about the possible return of Javier "Vasco" Aguirre to the national team, but Toluca's Jose Manuel "Chepo" De La Torre may also be in the mix.

In 2001, Mexico lost 3-1 in a World Cup qualifier in Honduras, a loss that resulted in the removal of Mexico's manager and paved the way for Javier Aguirre to take over the national team and turn a near-dead World Cup qualifying campaign around.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2009, 06:51:25 PM »
WC, ah have meh money on host  ;D
ah hope for de NYC crew, that is it
I hear de man have major bread oui :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2009, 07:16:03 PM »
ITS BEEN MORE THAN 26 HOURS SINCE OUR LAST PIECE OF SHIT, NO PASSION , NO HEART , LACK OF CHEMISTRY PERFORMANCE AND THIS MAN IS STILL THE COACH OF MY COUNTRY FOOTBALL TEAM??..WHA DE ARSE IS GOING ON DRED?..anyone who watch the second half against el salvador and the games against Honduras and the US will see we are getting worse with every game...its obvious something is wrong with de damn coaching...WHA DE HELL THE TTFF WAITING ON?/ you dont have to have a replacement before you fire an incompetent coach..in any other country thats is serious about their football dis clown will be gone long time..WHA DE MUDDERKHUNT..Steupse..

Ah promise yuh if that man is still coaching our team come next game june 6th is nonsense.The man can't even communicate properly with our players it's a sinful situation for the players and fans to be subjected to this circus.

I'm getting older as the years go by and I've had enough of this shitttt,everyday I pray and hope we could get this under control and nothing seems to be working but I'm a fan and a true patriot till the day the good lord takes my last breath.

My dad said to me years ago don't ever give up because where there's a will there's a way and to hope is to believe in a positive outcome.....

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2009, 07:18:44 PM »
Well look where he going and get pong on Special 1 TV  ;D

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2009, 07:26:08 PM »
I taking Sven in a heartbeat

If you look at his club success and his National team jobs... Mexico style of play is not suited to what his style of coaching is ...

It is a 6 month contract...HE SPEAKS ENGLISH...HE CAN RECEIVE RESPECT....HE CAN DEMAND DISCIPLINE...HE CAN PICK A SQUAD

6 months...Best squad..experience wise and talent... = SA2010

the same man who take a 17yr old to a world cup without ever seeing the youth play over Defoe?

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2009, 07:34:40 PM »
I really think Fenwick is the best man for this situation right now:  he knows local football through and through, even though some of his touchline antics have been less than savory.  Problem is that he is too outspoken for Jack and his TTFF peons.

IF Fenwick by some miracle was to end up coachin T&T.....I doubt yuh seein Yorke, Latas, Lawrence, Ince, Birchall, & Stern on de team.  

Ince Yorke and Bircahall have a chance...half the side coming from jab

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2009, 08:15:34 PM »
Sven and Mexico just did'nt click.I ain't know if it was a cultural ting.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2009, 08:29:54 PM »
come nah allyuh Mats as good as gone too.....we just have to hope de new coach call de whole U-20 team, Darryl Roberts and J. James and dem to he first session
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2009, 08:35:48 PM »
I taking Sven in a heartbeat

If you look at his club success and his National team jobs... Mexico style of play is not suited to what his style of coaching is ...

It is a 6 month contract...HE SPEAKS ENGLISH...HE CAN RECEIVE RESPECT....HE CAN DEMAND DISCIPLINE...HE CAN PICK A SQUAD

6 months...Best squad..experience wise and talent... = SA2010

the same man who take a 17yr old to a world cup without ever seeing the youth play over Defoe?

makaveli wha happen to u jed, de man take de youth dey for invaluable world cup experience, so what if dey ended up needing ah experienced forward ;)

dey best eh bring he stupid ass no way wrong we friggin team, classic example of ah coach who too smart for he own good.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2009, 10:35:48 PM »

Maybe Ince and Birchall, ah know he like Yorke, but the man have a strict policy on age limit.  He fired Cyd Gray and the next Grey (cyah remember he name now) a big redman used to play a solid defence for Jabloteh...both on account of age.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2009, 10:37:44 PM »

Maybe Ince and Birchall, ah know he like Yorke, but the man have a strict policy on age limit.  He fired Cyd Gray and the next Grey (cyah remember he name now) a big redman used to play a solid defence for Jabloteh...both on account of age.

Ian Gray ??

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2009, 12:02:31 AM »

Good idea, I think I'll do the same here in London!  8)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>