March 28, 2024, 12:15:12 PM

Author Topic: Sven's been sacked!!!  (Read 9877 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sven's been sacked!!!
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2009, 12:15:42 AM »
forget who getting de job.....the point is getting da man outta of here
i will take disgruntled now...even elan/....jai john...any body

Offline LondonTrini LFC

• El mejor...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Rafa is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2009, 02:42:32 AM »
Allyuh eh realise dat Mexico+Sven = T&T+Pacho

Mexico handle dey stories, So long Sven... all de while we still talkin'...

We hadda realise that is only one way for we to play it out not and that is to be ruthless... Maturana hadda go. is like he doh respect we, or we culture...

I doh know if allyuh realise, but T&T is a World Cup playing nation now yuh know... is not many countries that can claim that... I remember watching Canada play in Spain '82 and get so embarrassed that their "soccer" has suffered since... it never recover.

We hold Sweden to no goals with 10 men... and dat alone raise we profile large...

I look at how we play england under Don Leo and give dem real pressure and also with Maturana and how we hold back...

some body mentioned about how we getting worse each game under him, the results speak volumes, I would even come home and coach dat squad for free...

We hadda find a collective strength again, because remember, Jack say yeah, dat we ARE going to SA2010... 

but is not even about that fella bleating promises or looking into his crystal ball...

T&T produce too much talent over the years to have not been more fortunate to have been in more tournaments...

Maturana has to go, if only because of Mexico's example, but also because this is T&T Football... we have to treat it with the seriousness it deserves...
Shut up Sven...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2009, 02:58:04 AM »
Yes mats is shyte and he have tuh go, but i don't want another egotistical power tripping dictator as his replacement!

i suffering ah football tabanka for two and ah half years now, and tuh tell allyuh the truth , ah need some sunshine in meh football.

fenwick , sven , bertile, shabazz, ferver, and all the familier names could mean run away from the phantom tuh meet up wid the devil!

give me some dutchman, ah brazilian, ah portugues, an italian,some one who don't know our players or does not have any emotional connection wid club or county. someone who's is not familier with nothing T&T and just want tuh coach the best 20 players and win with superior technique and know how.                      positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2009, 05:51:02 AM »
Yes mats is shyte and he have tuh go, but i don't want another egotistical power tripping dictator as his replacement!

i suffering ah football tabanka for two and ah half years now, and tuh tell allyuh the truth , ah need some sunshine in meh football.

fenwick , sven , bertile, shabazz, ferver, and all the familier names could mean run away from the phantom tuh meet up wid the devil!

give me some dutchman, ah brazilian, ah portugues, an italian,some one who don't know our players or does not have any emotional connection wid club or county. someone who's is not familier with nothing T&T and just want tuh coach the best 20 players and win with superior technique and know how.                      positive.

yuh preach dey bredda, yuh preach!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2009, 01:01:30 PM »
Swen was a mismatch wit Mexico. Mexico football goin through a bad patch me eh vex but Mats eh have a clue so we cyah benefit. I sure dey c lil progress wit Swen but is tata from ash wed 08 2 present.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2009, 01:20:04 PM »

In that case I nominate TI as coach  :devil:
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2009, 01:31:58 PM »

In that case I nominate TI as coach  :devil:

D ghetto yutes go get a chance a midfield of Hardest/ Guerra/ Theobald. U C why SM go take anybody. We sure wit TI what we go get wit Mats  :o and more :o
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Mexico's new coach is..Javier Aguirre!
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2009, 05:27:04 PM »
Mexico isn't wasting precious time! We can learn a thing or two from them!

Aguirre to coach Mexico for a second time
20:55 BST, Fri 3 Apr 2009

MEXICO CITY, April 3 (Reuters) - Javier Aguirre was named as Mexico coach for the second time on Friday, the Mexican Football Federation (FMF) said.

Aguirre, who resigned at Atletico Madrid in February, became Mexico's fourth coach since the 2006 World Cup. He succeeds Sven-Goran Eriksson, who was sacked on Thursday.

"This appointment has the approval and the unconditional support of the general assembly of first division clubs and the committee of national teams," said the FMF in a statement.

The 50-year-old was previously in charge from 2001-02 and led Mexico to the last 16 of the World Cup in Japan and South Korea, where they lost to the United States.

Eriksson was fired after his team lost 3-1 in Honduras on Wednesday, their second defeat in three matches in the final stage of the CONCACAF zone's qualifying competition.

Mexico are fourth in the six-team table with three points from three games and have seven to play. They need to finish in the top three to qualify directly for the World Cup while fourth place would mean a two-leg play off against the fifth team from South America.

Eriksson had been in charge of 10 months after replacing Hugo Sanchez, who himself lasted only 16 months. In between, Jesus Ramirez was at the helm for a two-leg World Cup preliminary round tie against Belize as a caretaker.
© Reuters 2008. All rights reserved.

Offline Victor

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Mexico's new coach is..Javier Aguirre!
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2009, 06:17:29 PM »
Ent he coached Mexico before?
Jack, bring back Wim nah.  :devil:

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2009, 06:27:07 PM »

Nah, after Wim held that press conference and was so fed up spoke the truth about how not serious and jokey the football authorities are down here, Jack's ego is way too dented to even consider that. When I heard that press conference I was so happy somebody in authority spoke up about the crap that going on, but I knew it was the end for Wim, he probably knew as well, but he just didn't care, because being from Holland hes not accustomed to the kind of sh*t that goes on down here, he was probably losing his mind. Leo had to buss out because he knew being old if he stayed here for another 4 years, he would be leaving in a coffin.

Offline Victor

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2009, 06:29:10 PM »

Nah, after Wim held that press conference and was so fed up spoke the truth about how not serious and jokey the football authorities are down here, Jack's ego is way too dented to even consider that. When I heard that press conference I was so happy somebody in authority spoke up about the crap that going on, but I knew it was the end for Wim, he probably knew as well, but he just didn't care, because being from Holland hes not accustomed to the kind of sh*t that goes on down here, he was probably losing his mind. Leo had to buss out because he knew being old if he stayed here for another 4 years, he would be leaving in a coffin.

:beermug:

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2009, 07:24:00 PM »
jack this is how yuh have to wheel and deal.they not producin.ride out.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2009, 11:13:40 PM »

Matter of fact he took over the last time Mexico lost to Honduras 3-1 in 2001.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2009, 05:32:54 AM »
imagine that mexico  have they coach already and moving foward but we on the other hand dilly dalllying and holding one set ah meeting on if to fire this fraud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2009, 09:10:01 AM »

Why?.....so that when he talk the truth men on here could get a collective coronary??!!....steups...this shit eh funny no more nah... >:(
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 09:27:53 AM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2009, 09:21:19 AM »

Jack has no ego when it comes down to MONEY. He cool and will use anybody that can assit him with a “financial investment”.  :devil:
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2009, 12:44:45 PM »

Jack has no ego when it comes down to MONEY. He cool and will use anybody that can assit him with a “financial investment”.  :devil:

Agree he get pay 2 make sure we eh qualify thus d goat is still here

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2009, 05:37:13 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jpZZPRl-zgk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jpZZPRl-zgk</a>
 :rotfl:

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2009, 07:37:22 PM »
 :rotfl:.

this thing informative , ah didnt knw the rooneys were expecting
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2009, 08:40:05 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jpZZPRl-zgk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jpZZPRl-zgk</a>
 :rotfl:

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

The only way...he go to south africa..is on saaafaaaari
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2009, 11:13:44 PM »
one story says Javier Aguirre, the former Atlético Madrid coach, is favourite to replace Eriksson.

Aguirre was favoured for the job within a segment of the cabal ... prior to Sven taking it ...

1]; } ?>