April 17, 2024, 08:03:22 PM

Author Topic: West Ham v Sunderland  (Read 1979 times)

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
West Ham v Sunderland
« on: April 04, 2009, 03:41:55 AM »
Here are the possible links for those interested, it is being carried by 2/3 foriegn sat channels so should be a working link somewhere.

Both Kenwyne & carlos got back to London yesterday but little point in travelling back to the North East so stayed in a London hotel.  Sbragia has hinted that he will use Cisse but who knows, who really cares. 

The game well haven't a clue, Richardson is back from suspension so thats good news but I gave in a long time ago trying to figure out which "team" will turn up.  West Ham have quite a few injuries to cope with and are shot shy without Cole (who may miss the rest of the season).  Its a winnable game but is it a team with a win in them, hope so don't much care about teh performance, a draw would be OK.  Expect a dull game tbh, I know no surprise.  You never know we might get through a game without another poor ref decision, its the ref who gave Newcastle their "penalty" today so he owes us one, but that goes for nearly every ref now.  McCartney is available after his red card was rescinded against Man City, but not necessarily a good thing. 

Links

http://atdhe.net/live-tv-5890.html

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=34529&part=sports

KO 3.00 pm GMT

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: West Ham v Sunderland
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 03:59:47 AM »
Thanks Kev!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 07:22:24 AM »
Thank also Kev.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 08:09:43 AM »
are these workin, can't seem to get them

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 09:17:24 AM »
Sunderland is in big trouble another loss looking certain 2-0 nil down steups they just not gettin no offence recently... worst part is teams below them on the table are winning...

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 11:11:51 AM »
Is stern fault
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 11:18:45 AM »
They need to sort out central midfield most urgently, I think. They got rid of Etuhu and never replaced him with anyone better. The fans didn't take to him, but he was doing an important job for them, and doing it now for Fulham.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2009, 11:38:02 AM »
STUEPS
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2009, 03:53:57 AM »
Sorry about the links not working lads, but I can only put them up.  having watched it, trust me it was good news.

Training match like Man City, no drive, ambition and 2 soft goals conceded.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2009, 04:11:15 AM »
Sorry about the links not working lads, but I can only put them up.  having watched it, trust me it was good news.

Training match like Man City, no drive, ambition and 2 soft goals conceded.
Well kev , it couldn't have been worst than what we (T&T fans) had to endure during the international break.

how did carlos play? i went on the SMB, but there was no meldrew, normally i like to check out whed's assesment of the games , but i hav'nt seen it from him much these days.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 04:27:17 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2009, 02:21:19 PM »
JC he came on for the last 15 minutes or so but everybodies head was down.  tbh it was more like a training match / 2 teams nothing to play for than anything else so not a real lot was happening. 

I am only interested in the Hull, WBA and Portsmouth matches tbh as these are the ones we need to get something from.  Might get something from Everton as their injuries Cup run might interfer but not expecting anything from the rest. 

The manager is what I though he was and thats not a manager, clueless, its really in the hands of the football gods, from my posts when keane was here you probably picked up I disagreed with things he was doing, but we may of had the odd performane like that but never 2/3/4 in a row and the sad thing is I just don't see it changing, Manu next week, Woo Hoo.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2009, 04:33:35 PM »
JC he came on for the last 15 minutes or so but everybodies head was down.  tbh it was more like a training match / 2 teams nothing to play for than anything else so not a real lot was happening. 

I am only interested in the Hull, WBA and Portsmouth matches tbh as these are the ones we need to get something from.  Might get something from Everton as their injuries Cup run might interfer but not expecting anything from the rest. 

The manager is what I though he was and thats not a manager, clueless, its really in the hands of the football gods, from my posts when keane was here you probably picked up I disagreed with things he was doing, but we may of had the odd performane like that but never 2/3/4 in a row and the sad thing is I just don't see it changing, Manu next week, Woo Hoo.
Don't worry bro yuhs guys match up pretty good with man-u, everton i would say is your nemisis. good luck. as for lazy kenwyn and clueless ledbitter, the manager may need tuh rest them until they aquire a football brain. i don't know why they got rid of doif too play ledbitter, the guy is ah labourer and nothing more.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 03:24:00 AM »
Diouf wanted away as he wasn't playing and working his ticket so fair enough.

The biggest crime was not replacing him in Jan with a proper CM or 2.

Leadbetter is what he is (see Kenwyne Thread), I was more concerned that he played Murphy a guy who won't tackle anything or put himself in any position where he is likely to get knocked.

Saturday isn't the game for it but to me the team is crying out for some enthusiam / fight and I would be very tempted to try 1 or 2 of the youngsters.  Colback or Meyler in midfield from what I have seen I don't think you would notice any difference in skill terms (possible improvement) but would add the above to a team that are badly lacking. 

I hear what you are saying about Everton, but one can live in hope.

1]; } ?>