April 29, 2024, 04:47:56 AM

Author Topic: Call for Gally to coach Warriors.  (Read 8277 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bring back Gally
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2010, 01:34:26 PM »
allyuh cyah be serious!!!!!  this as much as allyuh going to get.  Grab a stag and chill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfdyLtjgFL8

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2010, 01:41:27 PM »
Lawd all yuh remedy the absurdness with Nappy yes... :rotfl:

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2010, 06:21:37 PM »
whats has gally done since 89? for his name even to come up as coach  ::)

What has latapy or Yorke's experience been in coaching ?
Tell me gally eh interested  but doh look to deride what the man has already done .

Where Beenie was when he came here ? was he involved with any top team at the time ?
What is his record at World cups with any team ?

The point that I am making is that you have to creep before you can walk ..right now we still dribblin on weself ( pun intended ) . I'm not saying that Gally will end up as the world cup coach, if we get that far, I am saying we need someone with proven ability to groom amateurs and young players to get them to an acceptable standard.

No big name coach eh coming here to do that .
look what happened with Wim ? He was expecting a better quality player when he got here ...when he say we eh good man vex . When we say well you here coach dem nah ..he say I eh come here for dat ! Allyuh eh getting de message ?

Big coach is like big mechanic ...dem fellas does diagnose and direct ...it must have men to take down gearbox and put it back up ..big mechanic eh doing dat ..

Who will do the dog work as they say ? who will kneed de flour ?
Well stay dey and tink man coming here and staying when dey see the local talent. If yuh eh get de message with the number of rejections from our " top players " who kyah even impress a second or third division english side and how our pros all seem to be headed in the wrong direction in their various leagues then we kyah be helped .
Dont forget that  there are none so blind as those who will not see ! How do you see it ?

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2010, 07:20:21 PM »
STOP LOOKING BACKWARDS!!!!

look forward and build

looking backwards on mediocre achievments leaves us looking like a backward nation

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2010, 07:31:13 PM »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2010, 09:35:55 PM »
whats has gally done since 89? for his name even to come up as coach  ::)

What has latapy or Yorke's experience been in coaching ?
Tell me gally eh interested  but doh look to deride what the man has already done .

Where Beenie was when he came here ? was he involved with any top team at the time ?
What is his record at World cups with any team ?

The point that I am making is that you have to creep before you can walk ..right now we still dribblin on weself ( pun intended ) . I'm not saying that Gally will end up as the world cup coach,if we get that far, I am saying we need someone with proven ability to groom amateurs and young players to get them to an acceptable standard.

::)
Yorke and latapy should not have gotten that job and

gally 89 20years ago  jai john time to move on eh ...

leo
teams managed/technical director  !!!
1996–1997    Vitesse
1997–2000    Feyenoord Rotterdam
2000–2003    AFC Ajax (Technical director)
2003–2004    Club América
2004–2005    De Graafschap

coached the dutch national team  in 1990

current technical director of Feyenoord,

« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 09:38:05 PM by Trini _2014 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2010, 11:58:25 AM »
De problem with we coaches I THINK...is dem doh move on to coach nobody else.

For example.....take Gally.

Gally nearly take T&T to de World Cup.

Yuh woulda think countries like Grenada, Barbados, St Lucia, St Vincent, St Kitts/Nevis etc woulda be knockin dong he door fuh he to come and coach dem.  But to de best of my knowledge dat eedah never happen or if it did, Gally mus be did turn dem down.

Now ah know coachin is a very territorial ting.  Especially in dem times.  Peeps want to keep coachin wuk fuh dey own which is one reason Alvin Corneal and dem does rail up anytime a foreign coach come near a national team wuk.

But it jes curious to me that 2 of the most successful caribbean born coaches....Gally Cummings and Bertille St Clair, doh APPEAR to get offers from other countries to coach dem...although I think I remember sometime in the past where Bertille did get an offer to coach one a dem teams but I eh know wha did happen wit it.

To turn it around....would T&T ever consider Theodore Whitmore as a national team coach?  If not...why not?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2010, 12:11:07 PM »

Yuh woulda think countries like Grenada, Barbados, St Lucia, St Vincent, St Kitts/Nevis etc woulda be knockin dong he door fuh he to come and coach dem.  But to de best of my knowledge dat eedah never happen or if it did, Gally mus be did turn dem down.

Now ah know coachin is a very territorial ting.  Especially in dem times.  Peeps want to keep coachin wuk fuh dey own which is one reason Alvin Corneal and dem does rail up anytime a foreign coach come near a national team wuk.

But it jes curious to me that 2 of the most successful caribbean born coaches....Gally Cummings and Bertille St Clair, doh APPEAR to get offers from other countries to coach dem...although I think I remember sometime in the past where Bertille did get an offer to coach one a dem teams but I eh know wha did happen wit it.

To turn it around....would T&T ever consider Theodore Whitmore as a national team coach?  If not...why not?

Because he from d yarddddddddddddd. No other reason needed.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2010, 12:54:13 PM »
I thought Bertille coach St Vincent one time
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2010, 02:31:53 PM »
I thought Bertille coach St Vincent one time

Bertille coached SVG in 1996
also Corneal in 67/68

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2010, 02:33:54 PM »

:beermug:

Do we really want to see T&T playing yard style football?

I prefer to see one ah Jack son as senior head coach than to see that to tell allyuh d truth!  :devil:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 02:35:44 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2010, 03:02:07 PM »

:beermug:

Do we really want to see T&T playing yard style football?

I prefer to see one ah Jack son as senior head coach than to see that to tell allyuh d truth!  :devil:

If we on the Track and Field page I say bring him wit d yam.

1]; } ?>