April 25, 2024, 11:34:37 PM

Author Topic: UEFA CL- Manchester United VS FC Porto Tuesday 7th April 09  (Read 23012 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Manchester United vs FC Porto Thread (15-Apr-09).
« Reply #180 on: April 15, 2009, 02:40:15 PM »
Liverfool FC in the semis ?

you around....the belly wuk easy up?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 15, 2009, 02:40:25 PM »
manu jus do enough for the win. arsenal is going to be  a nice game. some1 go have to take out fabregas.

i find the manu fans here are real good weather fans. u cant hear anything from them until manu safe lol waggonists
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #182 on: April 15, 2009, 02:40:49 PM »
Vidic + Ferdinand + van der Sar = clean sheet

Interesting that Evra eh make that equation.
what a shittong - take beat whole game.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 15, 2009, 02:41:13 PM »
I think this game was lost by a lot of poor decision-making by Porto.  A whole lot of bad passing and poor tackling when they had opportunities to build something in the midfield.   One of the biggest differences between English teams and these teams from Spain, Portugal and France is the space that they allow these English teams to operate with and that which the teams like manu and liverpool don't allow these other teams.  Every time you see manu and them win close games it comes down to those little things for me.  Porto didn't make the necessary adjustments to win this game. The same way swan-dive boy took that shot in the 6th minute, is the same way that Porto could have put vds under pressure especially after that downpour at halftime.  Like they didn't really want to win this game.  Munny pass. :devil:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 15, 2009, 02:42:38 PM »

Never was worried bredda...!

Ah know yuh bamsee could ah cut nail in the last 11 mins of that game....!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 15, 2009, 02:42:54 PM »
Semi-finals
The first leg matches will be played on 28 April and 29 April, while the second leg matches will be played on 5 May and 6 May 2009.

Team #1              Agg.   Team #2   1st leg     2nd leg   
Manchester United  1      Arsenal      29 Apr     5 May
Barcelona              2      Chelsea     28 Apr      6 May
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 15, 2009, 02:44:46 PM »
Wayne and the Voyeur on the next episode of The Special One TV will be one for the ages as they line up the CL clash.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 15, 2009, 02:45:59 PM »
I think this game was lost by a lot of poor decision-making by Porto.  A whole lot of bad passing and poor tackling when they had opportunities to build something in the midfield.   One of the biggest differences between English teams and these teams from Spain, Portugal and France is the space that they allow these English teams to operate with and that which the teams like manu and liverpool don't allow these other teams.  Every time you see manu and them win close games it comes down to those little things for me.  Porto didn't make the necessary adjustments to win this game. The same way swan-dive boy took that shot in the 6th minute, is the same way that Porto could have put vds under pressure especially after that downpour at halftime.  Like they didn't really want to win this game.  Munny pass. :devil:
yeah
well said man
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 15, 2009, 02:47:50 PM »
Yuh really have to give ManU credit, they know how to win. Even when they not at their best they can get a result.
Admirable quality
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 15, 2009, 02:50:40 PM »
Yuh really have to give ManU credit, they know how to win. Even when they not at their best they can get a result.
Admirable quality

yuh giving ManUre too much credit. Porto had their chances and didn't convert them.

giggsy11

Re: UEFA CL- Manchester United VS FC Porto Tuesday 7th April 09
« Reply #190 on: April 15, 2009, 02:57:53 PM »
Well done United, first English team to beat Porto in Portugal! Great team effort, hard luck dey Porto,yuh actually gave the hators' hope! I figured out what is different about Ronaldo this season aside from the negative tude. He appears to have lost his speed and thus his ability to run by men, hence him not taking men tuh the byline anymore.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 15, 2009, 02:58:31 PM »
Wood.....Glory Glory Man United.............. :devil: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 15, 2009, 03:00:04 PM »
Well done United, first English team to beat Porto in Portugal! Great team effort, hard luck dey Porto,yuh actually gave the hators' hope! I figured out what is different about Ronaldo this season aside from the negative tude. He appears to have lost his speed and thus his ability to run by men, hence him not taking men tuh the byline anymore.

more like he need a new beat.
that step over shit was 1996 on 2nd grounds in Skinner Park.

men doh fall fuh that nonsense anymore.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 15, 2009, 04:27:42 PM »
Admirable quality

:beermug:

"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 15, 2009, 04:36:41 PM »

Never was worried bredda...!

Ah know yuh bamsee could ah cut nail in the last 11 mins of that game....!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 15, 2009, 05:18:44 PM »
Admirable quality
Great Coach :applause:

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 15, 2009, 06:28:35 PM »
Admirable quality
Great Coach :applause:

Yes indeed but great coaches need great players and United have both.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 15, 2009, 07:21:32 PM »
The kinda goal yuh hate to see a man that yuh hate score it, but it was beautiful. Somebody prior mentioned that Helton was sleepin' on that shot and he was right.  He should have done a little better on that and at least get a hand to it.

I find Helton didn't have a chance in hell...dat ball was moving away from him the whole time. And at pace to boot. His positioning was good, as he was a few feet off his line. He tried to move his feet and he went full stretch..but that ball was flying and moving away from him. No chance in hell imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmNSoxSCKvs

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 15, 2009, 07:45:03 PM »
The kinda goal yuh hate to see a man that yuh hate score it, but it was beautiful. Somebody prior mentioned that Helton was sleepin' on that shot and he was right.  He should have done a little better on that and at least get a hand to it.

I find Helton didn't have a chance in hell...dat ball was moving away from him the whole time. And at pace to boot. His positioning was good, as he was a few feet off his line. He tried to move his feet and he went full stretch..but that ball was flying and moving away from him. No chance in hell imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmNSoxSCKvs

It's not all that easy to tell because the replay hardly shows the whole picture with both players in the frame simultaneously from the time the shot was taken.  It look as though Helton was just a tad bit slow in moving his feet, after the shot was well on its way.  On a shot like that (or any shot, for that matter) you have to read it quickly and start shuffling your feet to get across to it  I agree, the shot had pace, but even so, Helton had time and he should have seen it all the way.  All that considered, I figure he could have gotten at least a hand to it.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 15, 2009, 07:55:14 PM »
Admirable quality

People here certainly cyar do dat.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 15, 2009, 09:12:54 PM »
manu jus do enough for the win. arsenal is going to be  a nice game. some1 go have to take out fabregas.

i find the manu fans here are real good weather fans. u cant hear anything from them until manu safe lol waggonists

any fan that has a laptop or computer infront of them during a game is a c**t...so feel free to be in that category...the real fans post before and after a game...even at half time

we'll leave the in game nonsense to elan and acb

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 15, 2009, 09:59:22 PM »
manu jus do enough for the win. arsenal is going to be  a nice game. some1 go have to take out fabregas.

any fan that has a laptop or computer infront of them during a game is a c**t...so feel free to be in that category...the real fans post before and after a game...even at half time

Yuh talking shyte you disaapear since the day before, like you was watching the plane ride.. You know you could not deal with the pressure that yuh team was under. Everygame you predicting results.....this game you hiding.  Real fan...real fans nothing. Scare is what. We don't hide, we support we team cut arse or victory....try it yuh might like it.

I was waiting for you I know yuh was coming with some excuse when yuh feel it safe.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 15, 2009, 10:09:08 PM »

What if you watching the game on your lap top??? and have multiple windows open... ???

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 15, 2009, 10:22:34 PM »

What if you watching the game on your lap top??? and have multiple windows open... ???

I meant it as posting during the game ... i just dont understand it...never will... Guess its how some people cope with game pressure

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 16, 2009, 05:35:16 AM »

so u could watch the game in one window, read the shit haters does write, wonder how big man could be sooooo stupid, reply to them and doh miss something going on in the field all at the same time?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 05:37:06 AM by sammy »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 16, 2009, 05:54:37 AM »
bitches  :devil: cah beat a big team  :beermug:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 16, 2009, 05:58:21 AM »

so u could watch the game in one window, read the shit haters does write, wonder how big man could be sooooo stupid, reply to them and doh miss something going on in the field all at the same time?

I just trying to play devil's advocate... me bredda I does post before and after the game....! I doh give one fack about the haters. Just a few weeks ago man was talking about the humiliation at the hand of Liverfool.... how humiliating that the get they arse buss home and cayr make champions league semis  :beermug:

giggsy11

« Reply #207 on: April 16, 2009, 06:05:10 AM »

I just trying to play devil's advocate... me bredda I does post before and after the game....! I doh give one fack about the haters. Just a few weeks ago man was talking about the humiliation at the hand of Liverfool.... how humiliating that the get they arse buss home and cayr make champions league semis  :beermug:

Right, Liverstool, dey manager and dey fans geh all cockey becuase dey score 4 on us and Real- so dey felt like dey reach! By the way how did that work out?

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 16, 2009, 06:25:30 AM »

Right, Liverstool, dey manager and dey fans geh all cockey becuase dey score 4 on us and Real- so dey felt like dey reach! By the way how did that work out?

Rafa stop talking and he went back to waiting tables at Azad Manzil on Barlow Moor Rd.  :beermug:

Rumor has it that he wuk last night so he could get good tips, because the United Faithful was out celebrating their semi final spot.

giggsy11

« Reply #209 on: April 16, 2009, 06:53:04 AM »

I meant it as posting during the game ... i just dont understand it...never will... Guess its how some people cope with game pressure

I hear yuh on the postin while watching yuh team play. Seems like yuh will be half arse watchin the match. Shite I don't even want tuh talk tuh anyone when I watchin at home, farless take the time tuh type. But tuh each dey own.

1]; } ?>