March 28, 2024, 05:53:38 PM

Author Topic: Another bout of aimless pondering and random football thoughts...  (Read 3941 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Champions League

There might be a transition from the thinking that Liverpool vs Chelsea guarantees that not all 4 EPL teams will advance to the Semi final....to a thinking that Liverpool vs Chelsea guarantees that at least one of the teams in the semi final will be from the EPL.  On paper Arsenal & Man U had the easiest routes to the Semi Final of the competition, but you know what they say about winning games on paper.  In an earlier post I'd said that Barca & Villareal are the teams outside of England that are most likely to trip up the EPL top 4 because of their style of play which is so big on possession.  Should I add Porto to that list? hmmmmmm

The Hex

Watching the latest set of concacaf qualifiers I'm seriously of the belief that 3 and a half spots coming out of the CONCACAF Hex is a joke.  Doh get me wrong I'm glad because it gives us a bigger window of opportunity...but it's a joke.  South America gets 4 and a half, & and Africa gets 4 (I think)...it's a joke.  In all fairness it should be 2 and a half. 

Latapy

Could it be any clearer that Latapy's selection as T&T head coach is being greeted with a general tone of skepticism?  Headlines about his appointment being a trial period, being assessed on a game by game basis, much needed votes of confidence from his peers, advice for him to focus on coaching only...and the list goes on...Why was he selected if we don't have full faith in him?  Do we really need to be surrounded by the high degree of uncertainty about an untested interim coach right now when we're at the onset of mission almost impossible?  At this point, shouldn't we be employing a coach who inspires a messiah like hope almost worthy of sparking celebration?   For the record, I am 100% behind Latapy because I think he really loves & believes in our football and he needs the support, and I have my fingers and toes (ok just my fingers) crossed that he will do the job honorably, but whether or not he succeeds (which is beyond our control), this is just another indication that the powers that be are playing massive guessing games with the administration of our football.  I hope we guessed right.   

Cristiano Ronaldo

What a b*tch....Always sulking, moaning, complaining, even seen him making cocky gestures to opposing fans..and I notice that he often doesn't celebrate with his teammates unless he was directly involved with the goal being celebrated.  He's a good player but I'm joining the CR hater club (until he signs with R. Madrid  ;D )... He never seems to be enjoying the game, and comes off like a selfish pr*ck...and yes I know I could be 100% wrong about this. 

Hyland, D. Roberts & Birchall

They need to be in our line up. Roberts needs to get back fit and find some form..Hyland needs a better look, and they need to STOP SUBBING OUT BIRCHALL!!!!

Boivia 6 Argentina 1

WTF?!?!?!

Kenwyne Jones

WTF?!?!?!

Stern John

By our standards a very good player- we really need to stop wasting him down on the board like we do.  He's always been fully committed to representing us...and based on my rough memory- more times than not when it matters,  when Stern scores, we win.

Carlos Edwards

Quality.

SA 2010

I wonder if it would be a blessing in disguise if we didn't qualify.  I mean we somehow managed to f*ck up the potential post qualification benefits of our Germany '06 campaign, so who is to say that qualification for SA will be any different?  Do we need to eat some humble pie, sit this one out, and re-think how we approach the program almost from scratch?  Because it seems like we're just not doing this thing right.  I watched Bahrain play a game against Japan a couple weeks back, and those guys were shitty...ah mean shitty....There was a gulf in class between Japan & Bahrain in terms of technical ability, but the way they put the ball on the turf and moved around the field with some structure and organization, and energy, hustle and bravery was so much more akin to how the game is supposed to be approached regardless of how terrible you are in terms of skill and ability.  And the game was in Japan. They appeared to be coached, unified and motivated.   I watched that game and almost couldn't believe that this is the same Bahrain that were tripping over their own feet 4 yrs ago when  we ousted from the competition...doh get me wrong, they were still shitty, and we could probably still beat them-  but they looked like a unit that was assembled with a purpose and a professional degree of organization and energy, and a unit that is coached...and so far, we have not....we're not doing this thing right...

Happy Easter
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 06:27:35 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Another bout of aimless pondering and random football thoughts...
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 03:59:08 PM »
Highland...

Is this a new player?  Latas discover him in Scotland or what?

lol

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 04:00:03 PM »
Highland...

Is this a new player?  Latas discover him in Scotland or what?

lol

haha...might be my state of mind right now... ;D will edit.

thanks

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 04:04:59 PM »

thanks

I'm with you on Ronaldo... what a cunny.

I'm curious to see what magic Latas can conjure to heal the rift between local and foreign-based.  Frustrating how we keep pressing the reset button every couple years... then wonder why our football ent getting nowhere.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 04:43:10 PM »

thanks

I'm with you on Ronaldo... what a cunny.

I'm curious to see what magic Latas can conjure to heal the rift between local and foreign-based.  Frustrating how we keep pressing the reset button every couple years... then wonder why our football ent getting nowhere.

As a life long fan of Man U... I have to agree, been catching up on some of the games this year. This man dribbling success rate against world class player is 20 %. When he get ah break away, most of the times he looses the ball, gives it away in an errant pass etc. I always felt Fergie should have given him the road to Madrid..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 05:09:58 PM »
As a life long fan of Man U... I have to agree, been catching up on some of the games this year. This man dribbling success rate against world class player is 20 %. When he get ah break away, most of the times he looses the ball, gives it away in an errant pass etc. I always felt Fergie should have given him the road to Madrid..

9 out of 10 times after losing the ball he'll predictably flap his arms and look to the ref fuh ah bailout.

Dem ref ent schupid... AIG dun get bailout 5 times arready.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 05:30:21 PM »
Ronaldo: Is it me, or is the fatman getting more love then he ever did in all his career?

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2009, 05:49:03 PM »
Manu
..Is an absolute lucky side ;D. Never have I seen a side thet gets outplayed and still come out with a good result like they do. Seriously though, they have a kinda fighting spirit that makes you either love them or hate them.

T&T...need 4 players to turn this around. How fit and in-form these playerz are, i don't know. But experience can cover up both. They are:

Avery/ Cyd - Proven defenders. All we need is solid men to stay at home. Let carlos them run at men.
Dwarika- Never thought I'd be calling this man back, but what I saw in our midfield last week, at least put a man in there who can make a pass in the midfield. And correct meh if i'm wrong, but I've never seen him have a bad game against the US.
Whitley

Latapy as coach or player-coach?
...From his body language in games he's entered, and in the warm-ups for the USA game, I get the feeling he hasn't been keen on playing. Now that he is head-coach, I think this is the last of the player-coach thing. I hope not, but ah feel thiz de last..

Ketch footballitis

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2009, 09:40:49 PM »
Manu
..Is an absolute lucky side ;D. Never have I seen a side thet gets outplayed and still come out with a good result like they do. Seriously though, they have a kinda fighting spirit that makes you either love them or hate them.

T&T...need 4 players to turn this around. How fit and in-form these playerz are, i don't know. But experience can cover up both. They are:

Avery/ Cyd - Proven defenders. All we need is solid men to stay at home. Let carlos them run at men.
Dwarika- Never thought I'd be calling this man back, but what I saw in our midfield last week, at least put a man in there who can make a pass in the midfield. And correct meh if i'm wrong, but I've never seen him have a bad game against the US.
Whitley

Latapy as coach or player-coach?
...From his body language in games he's entered, and in the warm-ups for the USA game, I get the feeling he hasn't been keen on playing. Now that he is head-coach, I think this is the last of the player-coach thing. I hope not, but ah feel thiz de last..

You serious about Dwarika?  Did you watch Joe Public in de CCL?  Dwarika days in a T&T uniform are done.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2009, 04:50:53 AM »
number of spots from concacaf is correct.

concacaf has done well in the world cup for the last 16 years.

once you get past the top SA and UEFA teams concacaf on par with most team.

we tie sweeden

mex and USA always a treat to advance
CR doe play good in world cup too.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2009, 07:37:23 AM »
CRonaldo is a fool. And if he were any less talented his BS would never be tolerated. I mean the man didn't even celebrate with Macheda when the youth scored. One word for him, Selfish

Ronado has gotten love all throughout his career. He used to get all the hype when he probably didn't even deserve it.

Trinis on this forum need to stop calling names without any knowledge of where, what or how the player is currently playing. I see man call for Dwarikah. When last you see him play brodda???????? To uote kicker, WTF??????????????????
But you calling for him to be on our national side based on his best form he showed in 1997...12 years ago. Jesus

We need another Latapy, or even a Nakhid. We need a young, gifted midfielder with vision and composure who can orchestrate our attack. Too often it looks like we are just guessing.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2009, 08:24:51 AM »
CRonaldo is a fool. And if he were any less talented his BS would never be tolerated. I mean the man didn't even celebrate with Macheda when the youth scored. One word for him, Selfish

U talkin bout yesterday's game? Dem two was huggin up after Macheda scored

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2009, 09:01:15 AM »
Like I said in the last post os this nature
MESSI IS THE 2ND COMING.

Kicker, I hear yuh on Stern, and in the game vs USA he was one of the better players on the field. But the majority of the times he is frustrating to watch. And, from reading some of the posts on this board, we suffer with a lot of nostalgia when it comes to Stern.

Més que un club.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2009, 09:25:01 AM »
Kicker, I hear yuh on Stern, and in the game vs USA he was one of the better players on the field.
doh shit we up nah man ;D
I doh like when someone tief ah next man password on here :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2009, 03:02:22 PM »

The Hex

Watching the latest set of concacaf qualifiers I'm seriously of the belief that 3 and a half spots coming out of the CONCACAF Hex is a joke.  Doh get me wrong I'm glad because it gives us a bigger window of opportunity...but it's a joke.  South America gets 4 and a half, & and Africa gets 4 (I think)...it's a joke.  In all fairness it should be 2 and a half.

Africa gets 5 spots, and counting South Africa as the host nation they will actually have 6 in the next World Cup.

And sorry, but the idea of pairing CONCACAF down to 2 spots is a joke.
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2009, 03:08:15 PM »

The Hex

Africa gets 5 spots, and counting South Africa as the host nation they will actually have 6 in the next World Cup.

2 and a half.

3 is probably fair as well....

Allowing the team that comes 4th in our region an opportunity to qualify for the WC is pretty damn generous -admit it.  But like I say I'll take (for obvious reasons  ;) )
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 03:15:37 PM by kicker »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2009, 04:00:02 PM »

The Hex

Your command of the English language is a joke... the word is "paring".

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2009, 04:53:47 PM »

The Hex

Your command of the English language is a joke... the word is "paring".

lol  ;D   On yuh toes Zeppo!!!

ah was givin' him a bligh eh, but ah shoulda known better that "someone" woulda called him out on that sooner or later....haha

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2009, 05:15:34 PM »
Breds , out side of europe and africa concacaf have the most teams in contention, that's why we have three rounds.

south america and asia have one round and that's where it ends. comebol have= argentina, bolivia, brazil, columbia, chile, Ecuador , paraguay, peru , uraguay, venezuela , then they does send their minovs tuh concacaf like= surinam, guyana, and french guyana.

africa have= 35 teams, and they deserve just as much spots as europe since they almost have just as much teams. if yuh say comabol deserve 2 and a half spots then cool! i right there with yuh, but not concacaf! BC they(comebol) does play a home and away final round of 18 games  which may seem a lot

however we in concacaf have far more teams than almost every region.= antigua & barbuda, belize, bermuda, bahamas, barbados, caymans, canada, costa rica, cuba , dominican rep, dominica, El salvador, grenada, guyana , guatemala, honduras, haiti , jamaica, mexico, neatherland antilles, nicaragua, panama, puerto rico, st kitts & nevis, st vincent & grenadines, st lucia, suriname, trinidad & tobago, turks & caicos, USA !

a grand total of 30 team bro. so 3 and ah half spots ain't fair enough??!! more than fair IMO! we shoulda have 4! for all the teams we have in the region.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 02:27:13 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2009, 05:18:58 PM »
Breds , out side of europe and africa concacaf have the most team in contention, that's why we have three rounds.

south america and asia have one round and that's where it ends. comebol have= argentina, bolivia, brazil, columbia, chile, Ecuador , paraguay, peru , uraguay, venezuela , then they does send their minovs tuh concacaf like= surinam, guyana, and french guyana.

africa have= 35 teams, they deserve just as much spots as europe since they almost have just as much teams. if yuh say comabol deserve 2 and a half spots then cool! i right there with yuh, but not concacaf! BC they(comebol) does play a home and away final round of 18 games  which may seem a lot

however we in concacaf have far more teams than almost every region.= antigua & barbuda, belize, bermuda, bahamas, barbados, caymans, canada, costa rica, cuba , dominican rep, dominica, El salvador, grenada, guyana , guatemala, honduras, haiti , jamaica, mexico, neatherland antilles, nicaragua, panama, puerto rico, st kitts & nevis, st vincent & grenadines, st lucia, suriname, trinidad & tobago, turks & caicos, USA !

a gran total of 30 team bro. so 3 and ah half spots ain't fair enough??!! more than fair IMO! we shoulda have 4! for all the teams we have in the region.

I hear you.  I was just pondering the latest round of matches and found the quality to be pretty low...

But our representatives usually don't disgrace themselves on the big stage so it's all good...

Was just what I was thinking at the time.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2009, 05:47:55 PM »
Various arguments can and have been made for and against our 3.5 spots, but like you Kicker, I will not complain  :beermug:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2009, 08:49:09 PM »

ah was givin' him a bligh eh, but ah shoulda known better that "someone" woulda called him out on that sooner or later....haha

Ah woulda leave it alone but ah didn't like his tone  ;D

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2009, 08:55:25 PM »

Ah woulda leave it alone but ah didn't like his tone  ;D

He was just reflecting kicker's tone, though.

I'm seriously of the belief that 3 and a half spots coming out of the CONCACAF Hex is a joke.  Doh get me wrong I'm glad because it gives us a bigger window of opportunity...but it's a joke

sorry, but the idea of pairing CONCACAF down to 2 spots is a joke.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 08:57:39 PM by Cool Beans »

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2009, 07:03:25 AM »
Breds , out side of europe and africa concacaf have the most teams in contention, that's why we have three rounds.

africa have= 35 teams, and they deserve just as much spots as europe since they almost have just as much teams. if yuh say comabol deserve 2 and a half spots then cool! i right there with yuh, but not concacaf! BC they(comebol) does play a home and away final round of 18 games  which may seem a lot

a grand total of 30 team bro. so 3 and ah half spots ain't fair enough??!! more than fair IMO! we shoulda have 4! for all the teams we have in the region.

it can't just be about number of teams in the region trying to make it, you have to weight it by quality as well. at the same time, the WC has to allow lesser quality teams into the big dance, not just for diversity (it is the 'WORLD' Cup afterall), but to help raise the level everywhere. how better to do that than to expose lesser teams them to a higher level of competition? (at least that is one theory). I agree with kicker that when it comes to quality, Concacaf's top 2 and maybe CR of late are the teams that can consistently show a level of quality that the neutral observer will feel does not water down the WC (since I'm not actually a neutral observer, take that for what it's worth ;D..but in trying to be objective, that's how I see it). I think if you are going to have a HEX for  final round, no more than 2 should qualify with a half spot up for grabs for the 3rd place finisher. However, for the good of the game, and what I think the WC is trying to accomplish in terms of diversity and raising the standard of the game all around, we should keep the 3.5 spots. But the final round should have 8 or 9 teams, not just 6. This guarantees more teams play at the highest level in the regional qualifying competition. I truly think it would help the standard of football in Concacaf if teams like Canada, Jamaica, Cuba, Haiti etc..had a better chance of getting to the final round and play against the US, Mexico, CR etc.. more frequently.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2009, 03:51:54 PM »

it can't just be about number of teams in the region trying to make it, you have to weight it by quality as well. at the same time, the WC has to allow lesser quality teams into the big dance, not just for diversity (it is the 'WORLD' Cup afterall), but to help raise the level everywhere. how better to do that than to expose lesser teams them to a higher level of competition? (at least that is one theory). I agree with kicker that when it comes to quality, Concacaf's top 2 and maybe CR of late are the teams that can consistently show a level of quality that the neutral observer will feel does not water down the WC (since I'm not actually a neutral observer, take that for what it's worth ;D..but in trying to be objective, that's how I see it). I think if you are going to have a HEX for  final round, no more than 2 should qualify with a half spot up for grabs for the 3rd place finisher. However, for the good of the game, and what I think the WC is trying to accomplish in terms of diversity and raising the standard of the game all around, we should keep the 3.5 spots. But the final round should have 8 or 9 teams, not just 6. This guarantees more teams play at the highest level in the regional qualifying competition. I truly think it would help the standard of football in Concacaf if teams like Canada, Jamaica, Cuba, Haiti etc..had a better chance of getting to the final round and play against the US, Mexico, CR etc.. more frequently.
And they did, just as much as anyone in the hex! if they failed to make it to the hex then they're not as good as you think!

as for africa and comebol having more spots , especially comebol who ONLY have 10 teams! then here's another suggestion,

why not just invite the winner and the runner up of the gold cup to the every world cup as representatives on the region and scrap concacaf qualifications all together then give the spots to......... or rather share the spoils with africa and comebol??! BC that's what your'e literally saying! :shameonyou: since we're not good enough to have 1 and a half more spots!

i personally think we derserve 2 more spots since we have three times the amount of teams in the region, and i think if it was 12 teams instead of six, then the hex would be a bit more competitive and the standard could/may elevate a notch or two.

BTW who's to say how weak concacaf really is , we have @ least five very strong teams in the region, mexico , USA, jamaica, honduras and costa rica! i don't think these teams are under par in no wise.

mexico went to comembol( copa america) and was in the knockout stages, the U.S. on the other hand went with a C team and got demolished , but i think if they had gone with their A team they would've been much more successful!

i didn't see anything extra-ordinary from the south americans to conclude that they're way superior to us. for that matter, i think in a decade or so we'll be beating them and the europeans like normal. JMO.

i think it's really unfair for the " so called" better regions to have less teams in contention and have more spots. europe have more than 12 and we have just as much teams as them, so why can't we have @ least 5! i think that's more than fair.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2009, 06:57:01 PM »

And they did, just as much as anyone in the hex! if they failed to make it to the hex then they're not as good as you think!

where did I say I thought those teams were particularly good? in fact, my idea to try to include more teams in the final qualifying round is an effort to help these teams improve. so, it kinda clear that I doh think they all that good right now. by the way, how can you argue to me later on about how good Concacaf teams are, yet in your first sentence, you are the one telling me some teams aren't as good as I think. I doh think you really thought this one through too well ::)

as for africa and comebol having more spots , especially comebol who ONLY have 10 teams! then here's another suggestion,

why not just invite the winner and the runner up of the gold cup to the every world cup as representatives on the region and scrap concacaf qualifications all together then give the spots to......... or rather share the spoils with africa and comebol??! BC that's what your'e literally saying! :shameonyou: since we're not good enough to have 1 and a half more spots!

i personally think we derserve 2 more spots since we have three times the amount of teams in the region, and i think if it was 12 teams instead of six, then the hex would be a bit more competitive and the standard could/may elevate a notch or two.

JC..you serious? in your first sentence you talking about Canada and JA don't deserve to be in the final qualifying round. they not as good as I think. blah blah blah. then you suggest increasing the number of teams in the final round  ???...But that is the same thing I saying. And by the way Concacaf only has 40 members, which makes it smaller than the European, African and Asian confederations. Maybe you should expand the number of teams out of Asia before you talk Concacaf. Also Oceania have about 1/2 the teams of Concacaf and almost 2x the amount as South America. They only get 1/2 a spot. If Concacaf deserve so many spots, then Oceania deserve about 1/2 of that. Now you really looking to make the WC a joke

BTW who's to say how weak concacaf really is , we have @ least five very strong teams in the region, mexico , USA, jamaica, honduras and costa rica! i don't think these teams are under par in no wise.

You need to watch more football. Outside of Mexico, the US and sometimes CR, there are no consistently decent teams in Concacaf. But there is a lot of talent and I'd like to see the region get more competitive. Honduras for example is a great underachiever in my book

mexico went to comembol( copa america) and was in the knockout stages, the U.S. on the other hand went with a C team and got demolished , but i think if they had gone with their A team they would've been much more successful!

hmm..those are the two strongest teams in the region. that come like making an argument for South America and only talking about Brazil and Argentina. Oh yeah..Brazil went with a B-team in the last two and won both.

i didn't see anything extra-ordinary from the south americans to conclude that they're way superior to us. for that matter, i think in a decade or so we'll be beating them and the europeans like normal. JMO.

i hope so, but i don't see it. look at the Asian and African qualifiers and you will see 'developing' football nations make the kinda strides that deserve that kind of confident outlook. Most of the teams in Conacaf have not showing that kind of progress. 10 years is too soon. By the way, tell me you didn't think the same thing after Nov 19, 1989...20 years ago  :-\

i think it's really unfair for the " so called" better regions to have less teams in contention and have more spots. europe have more than 12 and we have just as much teams as them, so why can't we have @ least 5! i think that's more than fair.

because the teams below the top 2 have historically been too mediocre. the world Cup has a standard and you have to ease teams from weaker regions in. Lately we prove we could put out 3 teams that could make the 2nd noise. doh mind is the same three teams over the last 20 years. Now we have the half spot. Once that half spot show that it just as good or better than the South American 5th spot, then you will see maybe another spot added, but I doh agree with just doing it by number of countries in the region. You self will complain how the Wc is shit when you watching Solomon Islands and Bahrain  ;D
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 07:03:26 PM by Filho »

1]; } ?>