March 28, 2024, 04:52:41 PM

Author Topic: The Way Forward for Latapy  (Read 1307 times)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The Way Forward for Latapy
« on: April 12, 2009, 08:02:06 PM »
Having read the opinion of our forumities and listening to the opinion of former team mates. this is my honest opinion. Latapy should have a meeting with all the pro league coaches, then meet with Gally and Bertille.
 The purpose is to ascertain who do they recommend for the defensive positions- Right back -left back- Centre back etc. The focus is on defence as that is clearly our weakness. Then organise a friendly against - Venezuela and see how the players respond. The coach should be looking for Passion- Commitment and- Fitness as was know in the old days- Blood, sweat and tears.
 Today is Easter  and I am sure that Resurrection of this side is possible if we can only remove the stone of complacency and doubt and fear.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Way Forward for Latapy
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 08:58:38 PM »
Having read the opinion of our forumities and listening to the opinion of former team mates. this is my honest opinion. Latapy should have a meeting with all the pro league coaches, then meet with Gally and Bertille.
 The purpose is to ascertain who do they recommend for the defensive positions- Right back -left back- Centre back etc. The focus is on defence as that is clearly our weakness. Then organise a friendly against - Venezuela and see how the players respond. The coach should be looking for Passion- Commitment and- Fitness as was know in the old days- Blood, sweat and tears.
 Today is Easter  and I am sure that Resurrection of this side is possible if we can only remove the stone of complacency and doubt and fear.

Co-sign!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 09:02:51 PM »

He meet wit de Pro League coaches ahready. What is de purpose of meeting wit Gally and BSC?
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 09:30:54 PM »

He meet wit de Pro League coaches ahready. What is de purpose of meeting wit Gally and BSC?

I curious to know dat mehself.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 09:43:26 PM »
people falling for Jack's chain up

Latapy is all we need
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 09:52:00 PM »
or else ???
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 09:53:14 PM »
fadder...doh get meh wrong eh/......its that we have to get stuck in/....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

1]; } ?>